Tessa and Marco after some wine

Story Info
A brother and sister meet and drink some wines.
4.3k words
4.51
16.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1. Knitting

"Tess, when was the last time you got fucked?" Marco says leaning back in the chair with a beer in his hand.

- "Excuse me!?" Tessa says as she swallows a sip of wine.

"Sex. When was the last time you had sex?"

- "What. The. Fuck."

"Come on, Tess. It's just a question."

- "I'm your sister, Marco. No. Just no."

"Yes, exactly. I'm your brother. You can tell me, right? It's just a question."

- "That's none of your business, Marc. That, first of all."

"Far too long ago, of course."

- "Goodness. Cut it out, please." Tessa says while she can't suppress a shamefaced grin. She puts a hand in front of her mouth.

"Well. It's just sex, you know."

- "Good grief, Marc." She looks at him intently.

"A year ago?"

Tessa's slightly frustrated expression now relaxes. Cool and formal she asks:

- "Say, when did you actually get fucked yourself? How long have you been jerking your own cock?"

"Yes, there she is. Good morning! Are you awake?"

- "You dirty wanker."

"You don't have to act like that to me. I know you, right? Normally you're not such a schoolgirl yourself. And way too long ago, Tess. Way too long ago."

- "Huh?"

"Far too long, I said. It's a meager existence. A shame actually."

- "I don't not want to know. Actually."

"Yeah well, then don't ask." Marco smiles.

- "Pffff...." she utters.

"But I'm also made of flesh and blood, you know. And by the way, so are you. I've known you longer than today. I'm guessing you haven't exactly been sitting at home knitting socks in the meantime either."

- "Hahaha. Marco. Please!" she says, now laughing out loud. She hangs shaking to one side of her chair, while she desperately attempts to hold her wine glass up straight.

"You know it's a shame."

- "I'll pass my time." Tessa said with a knowing smile.

"Oh sure, Tess. I don't doubt it. But it's a shame."

Tessa sighs a long and deep sigh.

"You've got a nice body, Tess. Let's face it. If you leave a car standing still, it will rust. And besides, it was made to be driven."

- "I'm not a car, Marc. And besides, what do you know about that? For God's sake, you filthy creep."

"Calm down, girl. I have eyes in my head, you know. Let's be honest."

- "I think you haven't jerked off in too long. Jesus Christ, Mar."

"Oh come on. You've got a beautiful pair of boobs and a good ass. That's a fact."

- "Well..." Tessa stammers.

"Come on, don't be modest. Doesn't suit you, Tess."

- "Yeah, yeah, whatever Marco. Go take a hike. Or at least just sit down with your legs crossed, because you're giving me the creeps."

"Do you know what we should do?"

- "Stop with me now, Mar!"

"You know what I'm saying, Tess."

- "I'm starting to have a sneaking suspicion. And I'm about to start screaming."

"Not so fast!"

- "What the fuck, Marco. I'm your sister. Get a grip."

"It's just sex, Tess. I don't wanna create a baby with you or anything. I don't wanna marry you either."

- "I... I'm speechless. I'm just speechless."

"I'd like to try it someday actually. Just have a good fuck together. Nobody needs to know, right? Life is too short I tell you."

- "Okay, well, I'm gonna go to my room. Pay for those glasses of wine, well you? Good night, creep." Tessa says as she gets up and turns to start walking towards the lobby.

Marco takes another big chug of beer. "Yeah... good night. Don't forget to charge your tools, knitting lady!" He shouts after her.

The answer he gets is a middle finger behind her back.

2. A dark hotel room

Tessa is sitting in the armchair in her hotel room. The lights are off. Only a faint amber yellow glow from the streetlight peeks in and hits the opposite wall. She poured herself another little glass of wine. Well, a pretty full glass of wine actually.

She shakes her head. That brother of hers... Pathetic! What a creep. How long has he been peeking at his younger sister? Probably since way back when. He's right about her body, by the way. She's quite proud of her curves, to be honest. And he's also right about her not being that prudish, by the way. But where these new antics of his are coming from...?

She thinks it's a disgusting idea. It's lightyears beyond all taboos, isn't it? Come on. Surely no one wants to even think about such a thing at all? Something in her secretly wonders what it would be like, though. Would it really be that bad? Would it actually feel too gross to be able to do it? Or is it just sex once you've crossed a certain threshold? The thing is, it's not like you can just go around asking people if they've tried it, and what it was like.

She imagines, if you've got a brother or sister that you kinda hate, and you can no longer look at their face, then certainly it would be out of the question anyway, right? Mind you, that's not the case between her and Marco, by the way. But still. They've always gotten along very well even. They've always been having good laughs together. Despite the two-year age difference, they always were a bit like twins. They joked about other people together, instead of about each other. And even later they actually just stayed close friends, always. But anyway, still, just the idea!

While all this is running through her mind, Tessa takes another long sip of wine.

3. The knock on the door

Marco hears a knock on his door at 1 am.

"Yeah, who is there?" he whispers.

- "It's me, open the door." Tess whispers from the other side of the door.

"What do you want?"

- "I need a charger. You got an extra one?"

"*Sigh...*"

The door opens. Tessa is standing at the door with a glass of white wine.

"Jesus, you're having a good time, aren't you?" Marco says as he looks at his sister, standing in the hallway of the hotel, with her shoes off, and a glass of wine in her hand.

- "Well, it's only Saturday once a week, Marky." Tessa says a little too seriously.

"Damnit, I was almost asleep. But ehm, I think I only have one charger."

- "Step aside, you fool, let me in."

"Oh, are you gonna search for it yourself? Well, have fun, searching among my private things, why don't you. Have at it."

- "Now come on, take off your pants, you fool."

"What!?"

- "Yeah, we weren't gonna do anymore knitting, remember? And life is only once, or something like that. But if you want to see these tits, you'd better drop your pants first."

"You're fucking with me aren't? How many wines have you had by the way?"

- "Just enough, Marky. Exactly enough."

4. Hurry up

Tessa puts down her glass of wine. She spills a little bit on the table. She grabs Marco by his crotch.

"Come on, take off your pants, you fool. Before I change my mind." Tessa said impatiently.

- "You're serious, aren't you? Jesus, Tess. I also had a few drinks back there, you know."

"Oh so you were talking nonsense? About rusty cars? And about my body?"

- "Yes Tess, Jesus. I just said you have a beautiful body, and you know that. And that it is a shame... and so on. But I didn't think you really..."

"No, you didn't think so, did you?" Tessa says sarcastically. "Come on, dick. Hurry up with that dick."

Tessa pulls on the waist of Marco's sweatpants.

"Tess, I... you've been drinking."

- "Yes, I do drink more often, you know. So what? I can still walk straight. You said it yourself, right? Nobody needs to know."

Marco looks down at the hand with painted nails pulling at his pants. Tessa continues to hold on. She's got a firm grip on the waist of his sweatpants and boxers. Marco feels the textile pull forward under his crotch. He grabs Tessa by her round shoulders. She's wearing a dark green velvet jacket. He looks at Tessa in doubt.

"Well? Your big mouth is gone now, isn't it?"

Marco twists the corner of his mouth. He wants to move a hand from Tessa's shoulder to the lapel of her jacket.

"Uh uh uh. Not so fast, mister." She looks diagonally downwards. "Out with it."

Marco hesitates. Is she fooling him? If so then it's quite convincing, after all of that wine she had. He has known his sister longer than today. He thinks she is capable of it. And then she'll stand there laughing at him right in his face, and then what?

Yeah, and then what exactly? It's not like she's gonna tell anyone about his. No, this is of a different order than her usual antics. She has just as much to lose. Marco decides to take a chance. He squeezes his eyes shut and moves his hands towards the hem of his pants.

He hardly gets the chance to do that. Tessa sees his go-ahead and doesn't hesitate. With a quick jerk she moves her arm, which was already holding his waistband, down.

5. A little head start

Marco's semi-erect penis pops out and flicks against Tessa's wrist.

"Well, hi there! It's a good size, brother."

- "Jesus, Tess," Marco says softly.

"Yeah well, don't start acting like a baby on me now, okay?"

She takes a step back and takes off her jacket. A white shirt with vertical ribbing appears that fits tightly around her round breasts.

"And...? What do you think, knitting lady?" Tessa says sarcastically..

- "Tess, damn it." While he shakes his head slowly, taking in every piece of this view.

"Yeah, well, come on, a car can't drive itself."

She grabs Marco by the neck and pulls him towards her. With her other hand she grips Marco's penis firmly. Marco grimaces. He moans softly.

"Here, I'll give you a little head start." Tessa says in a suddenly friendly voice.

Her left hand goes from Marco's neck to the back of his head. She pulls him forward roughly and pushes his head against her breasts. It's a soft landing. It's a completely blissful landing because of all her boobmeat cushioning the collision. And he feels the soft ribbs of her white shirt against his cheek.

She's still holding Marco's penis. She pulls back and forth firmly a few times.

"Tesssss!" a barely audible moan sounds from between Tessa's breasts.

Tessa chuckles softly. She turns around. She unzips her pencil skirt and puts her hands on her waist. She pushes herself back. Her firm buttocks push against Marco's crotch.

"Pfffffffff....." Marco utters, as places his hands on Tessa's hips with a smack.

With some effort he pulls her skirt down over her firm round hips. Tessa sways her hips contentedly and leans forward over the couch. Her round buttocks seem to get even bigger in this position.

Marco takes her by the waist and presses himself against Tessa's buttocks and her black lace panties. Tessa reaches back and slowly pulls her panties to the side. Marco sees her labia. He bites his lower lip and grips her buttocks tightly as he pushes his crotch against Tessa's soft cushion again. Her soft buttocks feel firm and a little cool in his hands.

He wants to lean forward to reach Tessa's breasts.

"Your fingers. Use your fingers." Tessa instructs him calmly.

With his right hand he grabs Tessa from behind firmly under her vagina. He then carefully rubs from top to bottom. Her lips feel very warm compared to her buttocks.

"Mhhmmm...nice and warm..." Marco whispers.

He rubs down until he finds her clitoris with two fingertips. He rubs up and down, making small circles. Tess grips the armrest firmly with both hands. She moans softly.

"Loosen my strap." she says a little impatiently.

Marco puts two hands under her white shirt and opens the clasp of Tessa's bra.

"Go on..." she says. "Just use two fingers." she now asks.

While Marco continues to rub her clitoris with his two fingers, Tessa quickly pulls her shirt and bra over her head. She throws her clothes on the couch in front of her.

Marco feels Tessa's lips become wet. He pulls her underpants down. With his right hand he carefully inserts two fingertips into her wet vagina. The wet vagina of his sweet, cool, horny sister. He slowly starts to finger her. With his left hand he grabs Tessa's breast from below. He feels a big handful of soft, warm flesh. He rubs his erect penis against Tessa's hip.

Tessa moans and rocks her hips against Marco's penis. He feels her cool buttock flesh under his shaft and against his balls.

6. Mascara

Tessa reaches back and grips his penis tightly.

"Come on, Marc. From behind. Come inside... please... come."

Marco stands right behind her with his sweatpants still on his knees. He kicks off his pants. He grabs Tessa's buttocks and gently pulls them apart. He takes his penis with his right hand and inserts it straight into her wet vagina.

The first push. He starts cautiously. It is still his little sister after all, no matter how hot and horny she is. Again he hesitates for a second. But the sweet sensation quickly distracts him from his doubt. Slowly he pushes as deep as he can. De intense pleasure flows to every body part. His mouth falls open but no sound is coming out.

Tessa moans deeply. And again. And again. Her moans get longer and deeper each time.

"Harder. Harder. Come on." she says firmly.

He starts to fuck her harder and harder. He places his hands on her upper back so that he can pull her towards him a little. Her upper back is soft. Slightly muscled, but endearing. The way his vingers grip her soft flesh, gives him a little traction.

Bump-bump-bump.

He feels the warmth and moisture of her vagina around his entire penis.

"Tessie... Tessie... Tessie.... Mmmhhmmm..." he moans.

Tessa leans a little further forward on the couch. The angle Marco is pushing in, makes her feel his penis rub against the front wall of her vagina, up and down. This must be her g-spot, she thinks. Because this feeling is incredibl. As if a slight tingling shoots through her entire body with every friction.

Marco firmly squeezes Tessa's buttocks with both hands, in pleasure.

""Gah... ah... ahh... fuck..." he pants.

Tessa lets out a little chuckle between her moans. She feels something change. The sneaky and awkward nature of the whole situation fades away in her mind. She completely surrenders to this game. Actually, she finds it quite hot how her older brother calls her by her name while he's in a state of ecstasy and surrender. It started with curiosity. What follows was a moment of pure lust, the simple desire for a good fucking. But this feels a lot sweeter than she could have imagined.

She moans loudly. Her moans are punctuated by Marco's firm thrusts.

"uuuHUUHHN-uuuHUUHHN-uuuHUUHHN" it sounds rhythmically from her mouth.

"My breasts... grab my breasts. Hold me!" she shouts impatiently.

Marco reaches forward over her back and reaches his arms under her to grab her breasts. Two hands completely full. Incredible. Heavenly. He can't remember ever touching boobs this soft. He feels her soft nipples roll back and forth in his hand as he rides into her.

"You're rock hard... so good... keep going... harder.... don't be... so careful, Marc... just go hard... it's okay... it's okay... harder... I beg you... harder."

Marco puts all his energy into his thrusts, he can't actually go any harder or deeper than this. Tessa's soft ass absorbs the thrusts like a big cushion.

"My nipples! Pul... my nipples... come on... pull!" Tessa commands him.

Marco realizes that Tessa is using him. She's instructing him to cross boundaries that she maybe only dares to ask of him, specifically. He also has to force himself across a certain boundary here. The soft nipples of her breasts... he does feel like he wants to pull on them... but it's still his sister... he doesn't want to hurt her. But she's asking for this, begging for it.

He grabs a nipple on each side under her breasts between his fingers. They do feel delicious... like ripe cherries on a big soft cake. He can feel his mouth watering a little. He pulls back on her nipples gently and playfully. But she doesn't budge... except she keeps moaning... longer and deeper.

"Yes.... more... so good..." she says with a soft, slightly agonized voice.

Marco concentrates on his long, deep thrusts. Tessa feels a sense of complete surrender flow through her body. She tries to focus completely on the feeling of the hard penis that is making long, wet strokes in and out of her body. An intoxicating rhythm.

The fact that it's the penis of her brother shoots through her head. It surprises her for a moment that this thought suddenly pops up in this dozed state. But she doesn't push the thought away. She leans into it and tries to focus on it. Her older brother is giving her this ecstasy. And he's giving it all his energy, without reserves. Marco's completely surrender and dedication works like an engine on her. It pushes her over the last little edge to completely submit to this feeling. She feels a tingling growing in her abdomen.

"I'm gonna come... I'm gonna come..." Tessa whines.

Marco goes faster and faster.

The tingling in Tessa's abdomen grows with every stroke, every wet but clearly sensible friction along the front wall of her vagina. Like a ballon that's slowly inflating.

"I'm coming-I'm coming-I'm coming-I'm coming-!" she now squeals.

She arched her back upwards. The imaginary balloon bursts and bounces in every direction in her abdomen, and then through all of her torso.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.....!" she blurts out in loud, raspy voice. The explosion is sensible in all of her body's extrimities.

And during that long, deep groan she arched her back down again. While at this same time,. she squeezed the side of the couch so hard that the polished nail on her index finger broke off.

With his penis still deep inside her wet vagina, Marco sees how Tessa has momentarily drifted away in total ecstasy. While she's trying to recover in a mixture of panting and soft moaning, Marco strokes her back up and down with two flat hands. Firm, but sensitive.

"Tessie.... Tessie... you're so soft. And so fucking hot... Tessie..."

- "Fuck, Marco..." Tessa says softly.

7. For you

She slowly gets up. Letting his dick carefully slide out of her warm vagina. She turns around. Her hair is a mess, and her mascara has run out due to the tears rolling from her eyes. She smiles mischievously.

"And you, Marky? What about you?" she asks in a friendly, but somewhat hoarse voice.

She takes both of Marco's hands and places them fully on her breasts. She sees Marco's penis pointing towards her. Completely wet with her fluids, but still just as hard.

"Hmm." She smiles. She strokes his cheek. With her other hand she grabs his hard dick firmly. "Let's solve this here, right?"

- "Tess... your boobs... I want more... didn't I hurt you there?... your boobs... I want your boobs... I beg you... please!"

"Come here you, you did a good job." says Tessa with a smile, her face smeared with running mascara.

"And I can take a little beating, you know.." She winks as she pulls her own nipples down with both hands, a lot harder than Marco ever pulled. She's got Marco's erect penis in a firm grip, and gently pulls on it to guide him towards her, towards the bed behind her.

"Just lie down, idiot."

She gently pushes him against his chest so that he ends up sitting up straight on the edge of the bed. Tessa gets on her knees in front of him. She pushes his legs apart and sits between them. She rubs her hands over his thighs towards his crotch. She gives him another push in the chest. Marco ends up laying flat on his back. She uses her hands to place her breasts on top of his crotch. Marco feels a soft but weighty pillow pushing down on his crotch.

"Fuckkk..... Tessie. Fuck!" Marco blurts out.

She pulls him a little further upright by his arm.

"No, come on, just look here, baby. Look. Lean on your elbows. Just look at my boobs. I'll help you. My boobs for you."

She starts jerking his penis with her hand. Then she pushes her breasts forward, and puts Marco's hard penis upright between them. She goes up and down with her breasts. They're like pillows enveloping his penis from both sides. His penis almost disappears completely. She looks Marco straight in the eyes. She bites her lower lip for a moment.

12