All Comments on 'Tessa and Marco after some wine'

by Threepio10

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A pretty good story LOL, about not getting rusty. I liked the descriptiveness found in their conversation that led to how this event started. The conversation they had, both wanting to talk about sex, but her denying it at first. It reminded me a lot of me and my sister. I remember my first look, my very prolonged look, a stare I suppose you could say; at my sister's enormously hairy pussy and how her thick engorged and sopping wet cunt lips protruding from her when she lowered her wet panties. Delicious back then, I was 19 and she was 20 but it's even better now. I am 34, she is 35 and not only does her husband approve, but he also likes to watch us fuck. Then I get to watch as he eats my cum from her pussy when we finish. Then he fucks her sloppy pussy and eats his own cum from her. I am always hard enough to fuck my sister for the second time after watching them. Sloppy is fine with me the second time because I am thick, and she is so tight from the intensity of fucking her brother with her husband's approval. We sneak away without their kids to some place private every few months because we like it and we are never going to stop doing this.

KormakurKormakur4 months ago

Hot to read about this siblings fun together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThreepio10@Threepio10
Male, Dutch, 1981 I'm a starting writer of romantic/erotic/pornographic short stories. My aim is to write credible, sensitive and captivating stories. Sex positive, sex work = work. I consider myself a positive nihilist and ethical hedonist. If nothing else matters, let's ma...