Tessa and Marco after some wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now it's your turn. Come on. This is for you Markie. All for you."

He extends an arm. He wants to touch her breasts. But he can't quite reach them, while Tessa is busy fucking his penis with her breasts.

"Just let me do it, Markie. I'll take care of you." Tessa says softly.

Marco places a hand on Tessa's beautiful round shoulder, while he continues to lean half back on one elbow.

Tessa goes a little deeper with her breasts up and down, up and down.

"Here, I'll show you something. Did you think that was all?"

She sticks her tongue out as far as she can. She bends over. She moves her whole upper body and her head along with her breasts, from top to bottom. As she moves down, she can just hit Marco's dickhead with her tongue. She moans rhytmically with an open mouth as she does this.

"Uhn... uhn... uhn!" she goes with her tongue stuck out.

His swollen dickhead reaches her soft wet tongue with steady intervals, and he can feel the soft wet touch on the tip and underside of his dickhead.

"Oohhh.... fuck... fuck... yes, uuhnn! Tessie, I'm going crazy."

- "Just let it happen. Good boy. Come on. Let it happen."

"Tess... Tessie... I'm gonna come.... on your boobs."

- "Come on. Just come all over me. Just shoot it all on me. Or in my mouth! Come on.... shoot everything. I want it as badly as you."

"Your boobs... so nice.... so good...."

- "Go ahead.... pump your balls completely dry. Pump them. Cover me. Please, please cover me!"

"But... mouth... your mouth... in your mouth! Please..." Marco utters with his last breath.

Tessa obeys willingly. Just when she sees that Marco is gonna cum...

"Shoot it! Your cum, all of it! Hmmmmmmmmmmm." she shouts.

....she ducks her head down and lets his penis disappear into her mouth. With her hands she quickly grabs the base of his penis and his balls. She massages his balls frantically..

"Oooooh... Teeeeessssssssssssss"

Tessa enjoys his pleasure. Grateful as she is for her deep and violent orgasm just now, she lovingly takes all his cum into her mouth. With her hands she feels his balls and penis jerk and pump. She holds her hands in place to feel all of the pumping and jerking of his warm balls in her hands. She feels the warm cum running into her mouth. "Hmmmm...." she hums.

She starts making a slurping sound. While her mouth is filling with his cum, she keeps it all inside, slurping, until he's completely ready. Until the last pumping shock has faded into nothingness.

Marco falls back on the bed, exhausted.

8. Sunscreen

"Mmm-mmmm-mmm!" Tessa mumbles energetically at him to get his attention. With her mouth full of warm cum.

She pulls Marco up again by his arm. "Mmmm-mhhmmm!" she points to her mouth.

She holds her breasts up with her hands. She opens her mouth a little and lets half of the cum spill out between her breasts. She now opens her mouth wide and proudly shows Marco the other half of the cum.

"Hhhaaannnnghhhh" she moans with her mouth open, before closing her mouth and swallowing the cum in a theatrical gesture. She sticks her tongue out now, as far as she can.

"Aaaaahh!" she calls cheerfully to Marco as she shows her open, empty mouth to him.

She starts massaging her breasts together until the cum is completely spread between her breasts. She now starts to rub her breasts further with her hands as if the cum were sunscreen. She continues until her entire breasts are shining wet.

"Look! Well done. Good boy. My boobs love you too."

- "Shit, Tess, you're crazy."

"Are you still awake? Good. Because they still want some attention. Come here."

She takes Marco's hands and places them on her boobs.

"You're not done with me that easily."

Her breasts are completely covered in his sperm, he actually isn't bothered by it. He actually finds it a pretty horny feeling to feel his load of cum spread all over his little sister's boobs. And she's enjoying it too! This is too good to be true. One last massage of her soft round shapes is the perfect ending, in the long, slowly fading afterglow of this ecstasy.

"Oh.... Tess...." he mutters softly as he falls back, exhausted.

- "If we're doing it, we're gonna do it well. You are my favorite brother after all, aren't you?" Tessa says in a friendly voice.

"Fuck..." Marco finally thinks. "I'll have to meet up with my sister more often." Because this was out of this world. But he's happy to make the trip across half the country for it.

12