Tessa's Window - 750 Words

Story Info
Lonely Tessa's exhibitionism attracts surprise guest.
849 words
4.35
4.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

Warning, this story contains themes of non-con and pregnancy.

This is probably not the sequel to Maternity Hall Pass everyone was expecting, but it was a small something I had imagined. The 750 Word Project 2024 gave me the opportunity to put it out there in a small format. I do plan to make another full-size sequel with Liam, this story is not necessary to continue with that one, it stands alone in a way.

Would love to know what everyone thinks in the commends!

======================================

Tessa's Window to the World - 750 Words

"Okay, Tessa, life is short, you're already doing this for one neighbor, what's another?"

Peeking out the window of her apartment, the pregnant Tessa recalled her words of self-motivation a month ago. Back then, an insatiable sexual drive had brought her to this window, nude, to show off in a tantalizing sexual dance of exhibition for her boy-toy next door. Today, scanning the balconies facing hers, she wondered who else had seen.

The boy-next-door, Liam, was on holiday seeing relatives. As for her soon-to-be ex-husband, Daniel, she told him to get lost upon his return from that fateful work trip. Now she was alone, and horny.

These were the proclivities that drove her to slide her curtains open once again. Standing there, pregnant and nude, bare belly the size of a modest watermelon, she tarried. Her breasts ached as she rubbed them, Liam had not been there to drain them in several days.

Despite her conscience, that attention-seeking is why she returned to the window. Who else was out there?

So, she did it again, bending, spreading, rubbing, her hands all over her body as she ensured she was as close to the glass as possible. This was the only relief she could obtain, the intensity and insecurity of whether she was being watched driving her lust overboard. Her forehead rested against the pane as she rubbed her swollen clit.

Tessa saw no one, just as before. Falling back on the bed, she reached around her pregnant bump to slip her fingers inside, while the others danced along her hood. Her legs spread wide for her elusive audience, her moans loud, as she cried out alone.

She didn't hear the apartment door open.

Amidst her masturbation, she was joined in her bedroom by a man, his low breaths finally catching her attention.

Tessa screamed.

The large man moved swiftly; her pregnant body hardly able to roll over, as he grabbed her. He was firm, but careful, much stronger than she. Wrestling for control of her legs and arms, he pinned her down. Tessa fought him, the window still open as they danced a tango of domination. Ultimately, he won, holding his pregnant quarry down against her bed beneath his much larger frame.

"Easy sweetie," his bearded lips said, with a crazed smile.

Tessa was still screaming, as she heard him fiddling with his pants. His warmth soon wafted over her thighs as he pressed himself against her.

"I've... I've been imagining you since that day. Since I saw you in the window." His voice was shaky, his breathing wild.

"I don't want to hurt you... just shhh, shhh, I'll be gentle." He drew in lewd breaths.

Before long, despite her struggling, she felt him enter. His cock was smaller than Liam's, but she could no less sense his presence. She was sloppy wet from her masturbation; he had no issue diving in and thrusting against her big belly. He had held her arms until one made to grab at her body.

"Get off me!" Tessa cried out, trying to shove him with her free arm.

"You can't tell me you didn't imagine this; when you opened your window today." He was rougher than Liam, but still considerate of her condition. His rough hands admired her belly lewdly.

Tessa quieted some, knowing he was right. Last time she stood in the window for Liam, this time it was for the voyeurs, like him. She imagined this.

She fought less, though she halfheartedly put a palm into the man's chest to shove him. The stranger, however, didn't budge. Instead, he pinned her down once more, slow strokes of his cock as he leaned in to relieve her breasts of their milky boon. The draining a relief, and a pleasure to her that caused her to climax.

"That's a girl," he snidely remarked. Her cumming was long and hot; Tessa shed a tear of shame thinking of it as the stranger took her.

He let go of her arms, Tessa conceding defeat, lying there. He held her pregnant belly, laying kisses on it before leaning back and spending himself inside of her. Warm gooeyness she was all too familiar with, a majestic amount of cum that filled her equally majestic body.

Dismounting her, he left Tessa to lie in shame, as she leaked both their fluids.

"Open that window again when you want me to visit." He chuckled before disappearing.

Looking at the window, Tessa struggled internally that she couldn't discount the idea.