Do I Have to Edge, Too?

Story Info
Weekend yardwork teases the voyeur neighbor.
752 words
3.94
9.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers

"Do I have to edge, too?" she whines.

Steve has coerced Cyan into mowing the lawn. She was the one who insisted on getting rid of the old riding mower. "Gawd! Noisy!" she constantly complained, so he bought an electric lawnmower. A riding electric lawnmower. Not totally quiet, but quieter.

"No, you don't have to edge," he smirks. "We just need to get this done before I have to go after it with a machete."

"Okay, but if I have to mow, then I get to wear what I want. It's hot."

"Geezus, Cy," Steve sighs. "I can read your mind, you know. You're going to tease old man Flannigan again, right?"

She grins back in confirmation. The next door neighbor is known for hiding behind the curtains of his second floor window with binoculars to "enjoy the scenery" when Cyan sunbathes nude in their backyard. They noticed this after adding the privacy fence two years ago, that it didn't block the view from that one window.

"It's not like you mind, dear. You get off on me showing my body."

"Alright alright. What are you going to wear?"

"That skimpy bikini you like. With the side ties."

"Cruel. You're going to get yourself in trouble doing that. Just keep it on in the front yard, will ya'? Oh -- wear real shoes, not sandals."

"You're saying I can mow the backyard naked?"

"Whatever."

Steve shakes his head somewhat in frustration when Cyan emerges from their bedroom wearing that swimsuit. A former model, Cy has a seriously fine body, and while he definitely enjoys the view, there are times when in his gut he senses, "Bad idea." But there is no stopping her at this point as she makes a beeline for the garden shed and extracts the mower.

She makes quick work of the smaller front yard, and manages to not cause any accidents from the rubbernecking men who pass by on their busy-ish street. Cy opens the gate to the backyard and positions the mower to start on the almost quarter-acre they have back there. After closing the gate, she sheds her swimsuit, balls it up, and stuffs it in the cupholder on the mower's fender.

Steve remains in the front yard to trim around the shrubbery, not knowing that Cyan has taken him up on the grudgingly implied permission. However, when he is putting the finishing touches around the picket fence between theirs and Flannigan's yards, he glances up to that second story window, noticing the binoculars poking through the curtains. He shakes his head to himself, thinking "You wish, Julius."

Done with the trimming, Steve steps into the house for refreshment. He looks out the kitchen window to see that Cyan is about one-third done. Generally she takes a break at the halfway point to come inside for something to drink as well.

He smiles as he enjoys the scenery of his wife's naked yardwork. She stops the mower, dismounts, and casually walks toward the patio, letting herself into the house through the sliding door.

"Looks good," Steve compliments her progress. "You know that Julius is watching you again."

"Yep. That's okay, sweetie. He's been fairly lonely since Martha died, so if I can give him inspiration to 'take care of things', then I've done my good deed for the day."

"I'm concerned he might want to do more than just jerk off."

"Not worried. If he does, what do you want me to do, Steve?"

"Up to you."

"Okay. I'm going to get back to it."

Cyan steps back outside to resume her work. Steve finds the garage, mindful of a couple of car maintenance issues to attend to.

"Oh, that's odd," he thinks to himself. There's a silence in the backyard a lot sooner than he expected. She can't be finished with the lawn.

Now he hears voices, softened voices, one male.

It takes a few minutes to finish his task; Steve wipes the grease from his hands and steps back into the house. Washing up, he pulls a couple of paper towels from the roll, glancing out the window while drying his hands. He notices Cyan on her sunning chaise, legs spread over the sides. She seems to be talking to someone out of view, motioning at him or her.

He steps to the patio door for a full view of the goings on, just in time to see a naked Flannigan press his cock into Cyan's pussy.

Steve shrugs his shoulders, "Whatever."

+=+=+=+=+

MrPixel
MrPixel
143 Followers