Test Drive

Story Info
A salesman is offered a unique opportunity to close a deal.
4.7k words
4.72
17.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

High above the rain-streaked glass wall at the west end of the suburban Atlanta dealership, the frost white numbers of the digital clock proclaimed 6:45. Dom sighed. Only 75 minutes left in this interminable shift. He finished wiping down the door handle of the silver convertible in the center of the showroom and returned to his desk for what was left of his soda.

It was slow for a Thursday evening. Probably on account of the weather. It was unusually wet for summer. And no one wanted to be out in the rain. It didn't help that inventory was a low and interest rates were higher. But their typical clientele had little use for financing anyway.

As he set the bottle on the coaster a pair of headlights flashed in the window. Outside, a large luxury SUV pulled into a guest space near the door. Dom slid into his chair and woke his computer, preparing to seem busy for the first customer in nearly an hour. The lights shut off and a horn honked, and a few moments later the showroom door swung open.

He waited for the receptionist to greet the visitor and for the footfalls to soften before looking up. Ambling toward the convertible was a figure in a red pleated tartan skirt, lightweight charcoal jacket and long blonde hair swishing across the back. The skirt cut about mid-thigh, flashing two smooth, beautifully toned legs before covering them with tall gray socks just below her knees.

He eased up from his desk and wove around it, slow and deliberate, giving her time to peruse before interrupting. By the time he made it over she had moved on the next model. He altered course, rounding the opposite side of the sedan she was peeking into.

"Welcome to Peachtree Mercedes," he said brightly. "Is there something I can help you find?"

She turned and looked at him. She was beautiful, with defined features- large eyes, pointed nose, faint freckles at the crests of her cheeks. All set on an oval face and slender neck framed by the starched collar of a white button-down. And she was young. Nineteen - maybe twenty. Far too young to afford anything in this building. She shrugged, casting a glance around the room.

"Maybe," she replied, in a gentle Georgia accent. Nothing else followed. He paused to make sure.

"Okay," he said finally. "Umm...what are you looking for?"

She eyed the convertible, then drifted around to the other vehicles, the heels of her Mary Jane's clicking across the tile. "I don't know," she answered. "Something comfortable. Roomy. Maybe some of that color-changing lighting inside."

"All right," Dom nodded, "we can work with that. What's your um...what's your budget?"

She smirked. "My father's paying for it, so...whatever. He's good for it."

Great, another bratty rich kid. Seemed like there was an endless stream of them on this side of town. They were always a pain in the ass to deal with. But their parents paid cash and never bothered to haggle, so the payoff was usually worth the headache. He forced a smile and surveyed the inventory.

"Well," he began, "over here are two of our more popular models. She followed him further inside to a spot between two silver vehicles. He pointed to his right. "This is our mid-size C-Class sedan. And this one here is our E-Class SUV. It's a little bigger than the mid-sized, but more economical than the full-size."

The young woman took her time perusing. She strolled around each, running her fingers over the paint and peering through the lightly tinted windows. Dom opened the driver's door of each. She climbed in first the car, then the SUV, settling into the seats and pinching the upholstery. Following a detailed inspection of the consoles and rear seats she slipped out of the SUV and shut the door.

"I'm going to need to drive them," she stated flatly.

"Sure. Which one?"

"We can start with the car."

"Okay. I'll need to make a copy of your license, then I'll grab the keys and a plate, and we'll find one on the lot for you."

She frowned. "You'll go with me, right?"

Dom paused, surprised by the question. Usually, the salesman was the last person customers wanted along for the ride. "Sure," he replied, "if you want." Rummaging through the purse slung over her shoulder she whipped out her license and handed it him. Excusing himself he retreated to the office.

....

Swiping the warm sheet from the photocopier he skimmed the information before dropping it in the file box. Claudia van der Hausen. His forehead wrinkled. Van der Hausen. That surname sounded familiar. But he couldn't place where he'd heard it before. Sorting through the adjacent drawer he pulled out a C-Class key, snagged a dealer plate off the hook on the wall, and headed out.

....

The rain had stopped. The air was slightly cooler. Drier. And the breeze from the tail end of the storm was quite comfortable. He led Claudia to a red sedan not far from the entrance and unlocked the doors for her while he fit the plate onto the trunk. When he finished, he popped the rear passenger door and ducked inside. Claudia's head whipped around, her face dark.

"What are you doing," she chided.

"Well," Dom replied, surprised, "usually customers want the driving experience to themselves.

She nodded toward the empty front seat. "Just sit up here. You need to explain all the features."

He shrugged. The customer was always right, right? "Certainly," he agreed. He wheeled around, shut the rear door, and slipped into the front.

Twisting to fasten his seat belt, he noticed Claudia's skirt riding high up her thighs. Another inch or two and.... He snapped his eyes forward and settled in the seat, hoping she hadn't caught him peeking. "It's a push button start," he offered. "Just hit the center of that little ring there and we're ready to go."

Claudia obeyed and the engine purred to life. The dash lit up with dials and graphics. The climate control kicked on and a faint white glow filled the footwells and illuminated the soft surfaces. She nodded thoughtfully. Adjusting the seat forward a touch she slipped the shifter into gear. The car rolled forward off the lot into light traffic.

....

She asked the usual questions: gas mileage, warranty coverage, scheduled maintenance. But she didn't seem interested in the answers. As if someone had told her what she needed to know but she didn't really care. At the stoplights she fiddled with the entertainment system, tuning the satellite radio to the pop station playing the Gen Z hits. She swayed to the beats and the autotuned vocals. This seemed much more her speed.

About 10 minutes into the drive, in a lush, leafy suburb, Claudia turned off the boulevard into a large sweeping parking lot about two-thirds full. Ahead around a gentle curve stood what looked like a multiplex theater with a large color video marquee on the wall high above the entrance. Collier Community Church. Pastor Jacob van der Hausen. Dom stiffened in the seat. He knew he recognized the name.

She steered clumsily into a space in the dim spot between light poles, next to a couple SUVs, several rows back from the main cluster of cars. She shut off the engine then restarted the electronics, lowering the lowering the radio volume. Confused, Dom wrinkled his forehead. "The uhhh...parking assist only works if you're parallel parking," he offered.

"Yeah," Claudia replied, "I don't really care." She unzipped her jacket and twisted toward him in the seat, curling her right foot under her left leg and resting her knee on the center console. Her chest bulged toward him. And her skirt no longer covered the gap between her thighs. Black lace panties breathed in the moist evening air.

"Listen," she continued. "My father is a pompous asshole, and my mother is a bitch.

Dom's face blanked. There was nothing in the sales manual covering customer family drama. "Oh," he said. "I'mmm...sorry to hear that?"

"I got accepted to UCLA this year, but they won't let me to go because they think the 'heathens' in California will corrupt my immortal soul, or some bullshit, I don't know. So instead, I have to go to Georgia Tech. And as if that wasn't bad enough, because its local, they're making me live at home. Which means they'll be around all. the fucking. time."

Dom was barely listening. His gaze had drifted down to the dark V framed by her lightly tanned flesh. His cock stretched in his dress pants. He shifted awkwardly to cover up. Claudia didn't seem to notice.

"I told them I was going anyway, because I'm an adult and I can do what the fuck I want. Which I guess freaked them out because then my father told me he was planning to buy me a new car, but if I kept arguing with them he would change his mind and I'd be stuck taking fucking Ubers everywhere." She was animated now. "Well fine, he's going to buy me a car. And it's going to be expensive. And all the fun I was going to have in L.A., I'm going to have in his car!"

Dom gathered his thoughts. Many words had been spoken, most of which he'd missed. He formulated a response he hoped made sense.

"So you're looking for something...sporty? Maybe a convertible?"

Claudia shook her head, frowning. "No. I want something I can fuck in."

Dom's eyes popped from his head. He rubbed his chin, tapping a foot nervously on the floor, trying to process this new information. Claudia continued before he could catch up.

"I want something roomy, comfortable, and easily adjustable. Something to accommodate a variety of scenarios. What I need you to do, is help me try it out."

He swallowed the lump in his throat. Looked around. "Here?" he questioned. "I mean, it looks like there's a service going on, or something."

"Yes, my long-winded father is preaching, and he won't be finished for at least half-an-hour, so there's plenty of time."

Dom's penis tented his fly. His brain may have been hesitant, but his cock was not. "I don't know," he stammered, "I could lose my job if anyone--"

"Do you want to sell a car or not," she interrupted. "What does this cost fully loaded? Seventy thousand? Eighty? What's the commission on that? If this is the right one, easiest money you've ever made. Right?"

He nodded. It would be a solid commission. And it would certainly be the most fun he'd ever had closing a deal. Flattening his hands on his knees her turned toward her. "Okay," he said. "What do I need to do?"

For the first time during their encounter, a smile crept across Claudia's face. "Show me your cock."

Dom waited for her to break, laugh it off, admit she was just screwing with him. Instead, she raised her eyebrows and flipped her palms up in an expectant gesture. Heart beating in his ears, he decoupled his belt and the button on his waistband and peeled the zipper apart to the base. He bunched fabric in his fists and eased up off the seat, shoving it down past his ass.

His hardon sprang out, splitting his shirttails and waving before pointing toward the dome light as he returned to the seat. He turned to Claudia. She stared at it a moment, evaluating. Then shrugged, a "meh" escaping her throat. Dom frowned. Sure, he was no porn star, but it was respectable. He raised a hand to object. But before he could assemble the sentence, she leaned over and lowered her head to his lap.

She squeezed his cock in her left hand. Her palm was cool and soothing on the hot sensitive skin. She tucked her right arm behind her back and shuffled her ribs and chest over the leather-padded lid of the console. "Not bad," she mused, "low and smooth. Supportive, but not obtrusive." Flipping her hair out of her face onto his thighs, she gave his dick a long stroke and steered it into her mouth.

Dom sighed, digging his fingers into the armrest in the passenger door. Her mouth was warm and wet, and her tongue cupped the underneath as her lips scrubbed the saliva-lubed shaft. She kneaded the heel of her hand against his balls, just hard enough build a little pressure without discomfort. He reclined the seat a couple degrees and slouched in the smooth leather. It had been a while.

Her head bobbed rhythmically over his groin, her curls taking on the soft red glow of the cabin lights. She certainly seemed more experienced than a college freshman. The tempo, the twist of her wrist, the swirl of her tongue around the tip of his dick. He began to tune out the surroundings, shrinking his world to the space inside the car. His left hand rested in the small of her back. Creeping slowly toward her ass.

He gathered the fabric of her skirt before brushing it aside for the fine rippled texture of her underwear. She inched closer. He curled his fingers round the meat of her rump, giving the cheek a gentle squeeze. She responded with a hum and a slurp of his cock. Sensing no resistance, he continued down the curve, dipping beneath the band of delicate lace and into her pink velvet purse.

This time she moaned. Her lips tightened round his shaft as the tip of her nose pressed into his abdomen, and the hum of her vocals rattled his core. She drew a knee up onto the seat, arching her back and improving his access. He craned his neck to see over her ass, but could only glimpse the lewd, ghostly reflection in the glass.

He probed her pussy cautious and slow, with one digit first, then with two. Her syrup oozed out around them, glazing her labia, and clinging to his knuckles. Frequently he slipped out, stroking her clit several times before angling back in.

She rocked her hips against his touch. Matched the motion to the movement of her mouth. His cock shivered and flexed, bucking up toward the base of her tongue. When the moment passed, he slumped deeper into the leather. His self-control slipping away he peeled his right hand from the door handle and laid it on the top of her head.

Claudia barely noticed. She carried on polishing his rod with the deft touch of practiced lips. Dom scrunched her hair in his grip, giving a gentle nudge each time she went down. Large droplets of water began spattering the windshield and pattering on the roof. He peered through his window. The glow of the marquee flashing her father's name cut through the fading light. It was going to take a heap of Hail Mary's to repent for this.

A gurgling gasp snapped his eyes back inside. Claudia's pussy clenched his fingers and saliva spilled over his balls from her gaping mouth. He only then realized he was holding her down on his straining cock. He yanked his hand off and sank into the cushion. She pulled away and gulped a deep breath, bending her neck to look up. A bright toothy grin lit up her lipstick-smeared face. Not at all the reaction he'd expected.

"Easy there," she giggled. "We're not done yet."

She sat up and flung an arm between the seats, fumbling her phone from her purse in the back. Dom watched, confused, his cock cooling in the conditioned air. She opened an app and began tapping her thumbs on the screen. "Comfortable center armrest," she spoke slowly, "not too high. Seats smooth and supportive."

Dom chuckled, then checked himself when she didn't.

"Is the leather standard," she asked, peeking up from her typing.

"Uhhh...," he nodded slightly, trying to shift his brain to sales mode, "...standard on all seating surfaces, optional on console and door inserts."

She clicked out a few more words, then shoved the phone into the little pocket above the shifter. Squirming around she shimmied her panties off over her shoes and looped them casually over the rearview mirror. Her hand fell to his cock, reviving his flagging erection with a few quick strokes. "There we go," she quipped. "Let's check the headroom."

She swung her legs over the shifter between his knees and scooched her ass over the armrest until her feet settled on the floor. Dom slouched as she maneuvered over him, finding his way up under her skirt, pinching at her waist. One hand high up his left thigh and the other gripping the door handle, Claudia dipped her hips, hovering briefly over the tip of his dick before devouring it all in the steamy heat of her snatch.

Dom shuddered as her chilled bare buttocks settled against him. She was quite a snug fit. Recalling her reaction when she first freed his wand, he wondered how she wouldn't struggle with something larger. But his thoughts were wiped clean the moment she began to grind. Back and forth, slow and deliberate, creaming his cock and leaking over his balls.

He pressed himself into the seat bolsters and inhaled the lily-scented locks tickling his nose. Her head fell back in the crook of his neck, her shoulder lifting his chin as she rolled her ass on his lap. A wave of pleasure rippled through his core. Focused on the friction it took some time before he noticed Claudia's forehead rubbing the headliner of the low-slung coupe.

She shifted her body forward, leaning and lifting while pushing back, morphing her gyration into a shallow steady bounce. Her breath fogged the glass as she worked his shaft. Dom's pulse quickened, matching her rhythm. It didn't take long before the steady drizzle tapdancing on the moonroof no longer covered the squelch of his cock hilting in her pussy.

He worked his hands free and around her chest, picking blindly at the buttons restraining her breasts. Defeating them quickly he cupped her breasts and squeezed. Round and firm they puckered between his fingers. She groaned when he plucked her nipples, digging her nails into his skin. The response spurred him on, his palms skimming the areolas, tugging and tweaking both orbs to the beat of her ass on his thighs.

Pewter gray clouds darkened the sky, obscuring the sinking sun. The wind picked up. Leaves rustled in the nearby tree and rain streaked across the windshield. Dom felt the rush of the oncoming storm swelling in his chest. The smell of sex filled his head. He closed his eyes and let it all flow through, slinging his hips off the seat to meet hers, driving new urgency into their encounter.

Claudia's moans filled the cabin, plumping goosebumps on Dom's neck. She slammed her pussy on his dick again and again, forcing grunts from his gut. His balls tightened up. A familiar urge began to creep through his pelvis. He threw his head into the headrest and closed his eyes, intending to savor her riding him over the summit. But just as the climb began, she bounced herself higher, clear of his cock.

It snapped against his abdomen with a dull wet thump. She plopped into his lap and slumped to his chest, pinning his erection between them in the crook of her ass. His hands fell immediately from her tits to her waist, trying to lift her back into position. But she resisted, writhing on him instead.

"Fuck," he breathed, "I was close."

"I know," she quipped, "but I'm not. I'm still testing." She retrieved her phone and resumed typing. "Door handles sturdy," she drawled, thumbs flying. "Not much headroom, but I can work with it." She lolled her head, grazing his ear with hers. "How about you," she asked. "Comfortable?"

"I was, yeah," Dom replied. Claudia laughed.

"So impatient." She slid a few inches toward his knees. "I like it."

She kicked her shoes off and turned side saddle on his legs, her thigh nudging his cock to his abdomen. Thunder rumbled overhead. And the rain poured down in sheets, scouring the car and obscuring everything more than a few feet away. She leaned in close so he could hear. "Come on," she urged. "Let's try the back."

She climbed over the center console, careful to bump his face with her buttocks as she tumbled through the seats. Dom started to follow, only to be thwarted by his slacks bunched around his knees. He glanced over his shoulder, at Claudia's succulent breasts rolling about her ribs as she worked into position. Shedding his oxfords he yanked on the linen, stripping the pants off inside out before knifing his way to the rear.

He nestled quickly on top of her. Arching her spine, she bent her knees and spread her thighs, hooking her left ankle around the front seat headrest, and flopping the right on the short shelf behind the rear seat. Not waiting for Dom, she wedged a hand between their bellies and wrapped his cock, working the eager erection into her vagina.

12