All Comments on 'Test Drive'

by TheSleepingKing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever premise.

But the sex was all too abrupt. Too mechanical. Too automatic.

If she was 'trying out' the car wouldn't she 'normally' have begun by making out?

Needed some preliminaries before her mouth enveloped his cock.

Nothing with her breasts?

No attempt at a titty-fuck?

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The previous commenter is overlooking that although it's told from the salesman's point of view, this is about what the customer wants, not the salesperson. If I was that young woman, I wouldn't make out with a sales guy before testing out different locations in the car, because that's not what the transaction is about. I felt the sex was perfectly in line with her motivations. The salesman is literally just along for the ride. Based on the state of my panties, I'd say the pacing and descriptions were quite alright. I was a little frustrated that even though she was into the sex she didn't come, but her motivation is her anger, and her goal isn't an orgasm. Well done.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

This story appears on Amazon. A fake author named Ashwin Kr has stolen about 20 stories from here, and is making money off of our work. You have to contact Amazon if you want it taken down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story about a "grudge fuck". In this case a daughter fucking a man to spite her parents. I benefited from a "grudge fuck" once. In my case, a husband had to unexpectedly go on a business trip, which ruined the wife's plans. She was angry and she encountered me, a total stranger. I arrived at her home to repair the air conditioning. Instead she practically attacked me. We spent the day in her marital bed fucking each other's brains out. She wanted to ruin the sheets and stain the mattress. I told the boss it was a difficult repair and needed an extra day. She laughed at the "extra day's charge for labor and parts" saying her jerk husband could afford it. She tipped me with another session when I completed the actual repair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSleepingKing@TheSleepingKing
Happy to be sharing stories people enjoy reading. Enjoy reading stories other people like to share. Story suggestions are welcome. As is conversation. If I have a character you like, what mischief should they get up to next?