Test Drive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed as he sank inside. He fumbled with his hands, searching for a place to put them, finally settling on her shoulders. Weighing her down he began to move. He tried to restrain himself, undulating slow and steady first. But her mouth rounded open, and her eyes rolled in her head, and before he knew it, he was pounding away.

Minutes flew by. Dom's head was swimming. Her whimpers were intoxicating. The lurch of her breasts beneath him, hypnotic. His will receded further, giving way to instinct and the primal urge for release. He lengthened his stroke, relishing the pressure on the length of his shaft. The spark of an orgasm churned in his balls; bigger and bolder than before. Closing his eyes he surfed the swell, unaware of the movement below.

Claudia locked her legs around Dom's waist and squeezed, cinching their hips together. He frowned, bracing against the driver's seat. Looking down he expected a smirk and a quip about his lack of stamina. But this time was different. Her jaw was set, cheeks rosy. And her chest heaved with every breath. She reached for the phone and tried to speak. Dom cut her off.

"The sport seats are a little short and the bolsters are firm," he began. "But the Alcantara inserts are soft and if you lay just right the bolsters can provide sturdy back support." He worked an arm around her waist and shifted them both a few inches until a broad leather ridge bent the small of her back. "Am I right?"

Claudia wiggled on the bolster, the leather burping from the friction of her clammy skin. She looked up at Dom. The phone slipped from her fingers, clattering to the floor mat. Without a word she uncrossed her ankles and relaxed her thighs. The corners of her mouth curled up. Taking the cue, Dom pulled out slowly, allowing his slickened shaft to breathe before plunging back into her pussy.

A desperate moan resonated the cabin, rattling Dom's eardrums and shivering his cock. He fell forward, hooking her legs and pressing them to her tits. His hands planted on the edge of the seat just either side of her head, trapping several locks of her hair in the process. She groaned again, his neck now pinched between her calves. Her whines spurred him on, stroke after stroke, thudding his pelvis into hers and rocking the stiff sport suspension side to side.

In the low light Dom could see her chest flush pink, the few light freckles now blending with the rest of her skin. Her bottom lip quivered as she bit into it. Her fingers clawed at the meat of his back while the wool in her socks scratched at his shoulders. He smiled through pursed lips. Something about this position had altered her demeanor. There would be no more interruptions.

The car was warm now. The bodies in motion consumed the conditioned air and replaced it with a muggy, sweaty soup. Claudia's pussy was a sopping mess, gurgling obscenely each time Dom hilted. Stray loose curls clung to her cheeks, and her mouth gaped open as she grabbed at her ankles, her feet gently tapping the roof. Dom pumped harder, his balls humming, rising toward a climax only moments away.

She seemed to sense the change. Her moaning ceased, replaced with gasps and ragged whispers. Phonetic at first, soon forming into words. "Cum on my face," she demanded. "Soak me with it. I want to taste it on my lips and feel it on my cheeks and dribbling down my chin."

Dom needed no second invitation. Shifting weight, he drew his throbbing shaft from her sheath and pushed forward, straddling her waist while she slithered down beneath him. Their movement restricted by the legroom and height, her breasts scooped together between his thighs, sandwiching his cock in the smooth, spongy pillows.

The sensation surprised him. His knees buckled, sitting him on her chest. Claudia clutched at her boobs, smushing his dick and stroking the length, exposing the head above the mounds. Dom lurched back and forth fucking her tits, jolting her body across the upholstery, and bumping her head against the door.

She giggled again. The thrill in her voice plucked the pin from his grenade and set the fuse alight. His balls boiling, he grabbed hold of the seats to steady himself, then lunged forward in frenzied thrusts as molten fluid surged through his cock. His vision blurred. Pulse pounded. Gritting his teeth, he surrendered to euphoria.

Outside, the downpour flooded the parking lot, swirling rivers of water into overflowing drains. Inside, Dom spewed streams of viscous white semen, splattering Claudia's forehead, streaking her cheeks, matting clumps of her hair and pooling in the dip of her neck. She yipped each time a rope landed, gliding her tits from stem to stern in time with each orgasmic pulse.

Dom shook with every burst, decorating her delighted smile with warm and gooey appreciation. Clenching his dick in his fist he wrung out every drop of cum before collapsing to the seat and into the far door. Breathing hard he gazed across the car at the supple, slippery feminine form splayed before him, glistening in the heat and the warm glow of the streetlights.

....

Claudia corralled a glob of spunk from her chin and curled it into her mouth with her little finger. A pleasant coo escaped her throat. Dom's cock twitched. Craning her neck, she found a bold white strand oozing from the door panel just above her head. She skimmed up the splotch and smeared it over her mouth. "I see the upholstery cleans easily," she said thoughtfully.

....

The deluge thinned. Through the misted windshield the church marquee was visible again, scrolling her father's name in bright white lights just a few feet away. Dom's senses crept back to him. Along with his nerves.

"So," he said, fiddling with his cuffs, "is this the one for you?"

Claudia shrugged. She trailed a hand down between her legs and dragged a finger through her slit. "Maybe."

Dom frowned. "I thought...I mean, it seems like it...fits your criteria."

"Yeah," she agreed, "it does." She propped her head against the door, watching him over the mounds of her breasts. "But I think I should test drive the other one too before making a decision." She licked the cum from her lips and smiled. "Don't you think?"

He paused, calming his cock before forming his answer. "Of course," he replied. "It's the only way to be sure."

"Then I'll see you tomorrow evening then. Around 7:00."

"Uhhh...yeah. I'll be there."

Swallowing a deep breath Claudia straightened up. She raked her hair out of her face, collecting cum between her fingers. Dom rubbed his chin.

"I'll get you something to clean up with," he said sheepishly.

"No," she chirped, "I'm fine."

Dom stared. Then nodded. Freezing the vision in his mind for later.

....

One by one they climbed back to the front. As Claudia sorted out her clothes, Dom dug through his pants pockets for his phone. Quickly he tapped out a text to his manager. Steve, I need a favor. I need to pick up an extra shift tomorrow.

12