Test Drive

Story Info
A young woman tries out her friends new toy.
851 words
4.05
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down, the massive dildo enveloping my gaze. It glistened with generously applied lubricant, my breathing growing heavy with anticipation. The tip both daunted and aroused me, forming into a sharp point that almost looked painful. Smooth bumps ran along the sides of the shaft, an extra stimulus I wasn't sure I was prepared for. I had always wanted to know what it would feel like to be fucked by a demon dick, but now that it was right in front of me I found myself feeling nervous. The size was impressive, but it was the girth of the shaft that really intimidated me. A deep blush warmed my face, and I laughed at my embarrassment. I was all alone, and yet here I was, still getting flustered by what I was about to do. 

I inhaled deeply, my knees inching forward to position my already throbbing pussy inches above the slick cock. My core was dripping, aching to consume the monstrosity below it. 

What am I doing? The thought echoed through me, filling me with shame. This wasn't my toy or my bed, but I found myself growing increasingly desperate. If I hurried, I could get off twice and still have ample time to clean up my mess. 

It's not like Veronica hasn't done some weird shit at my place too...

Satisfied with my excuse, I slowly lowered myself, teasing my entrance with the pointed tip. I rotated my hips, dipping downwards lightly and causing myself to gasp. The contact seared through me, making me jolt upwards. I hungrily eyed the dripping toy below me, thrusting downwards to swallow it whole. 

I worked rhythmically, practically bouncing up and down on it, the size making me delirious. It was painful, but in an indescribably pleasurable way. I moaned loudly and reached down to my swollen clit, circling it with ease. I cried out at the contact, startling myself with its sensitivity. I grinned, my pause allowing me to notice that I hadn't fully sheathed the dick within myself. I descended once again, eager to fill my pussy with every inch of it. My walls gripped onto the dick, pulling it deeper with each downward movement. My eyes began to roll back, waves of pleasure crashing within me. My fingers found their mark once more, working in tandem with my thrusts. My moans filled the room, turning me on further. I felt something building within my core and continued feverishly, desperate for release. 

"Ahhhh- ahn, ahn, ahhhhhhnn!" 

The bed rocked, it's headboard smashing against the wall. I wasn't sure when Veronica would return, but I didn't care. As soon as she had shown me her new toy, I knew I was going to plunge it deep within me. She had witnessed me eyeing a similar one for awhile, presenting it smugly to me earlier this afternoon. 

"O-oh.. oh fuck... ohHHHHHHFUCKIMGONNACUM!"

I ground my teeth and pressed firmly into the bed, my pussy lips kissing the base of the toy. My head shot towards the ceiling and I screamed, release shuddering through my entire body. I relaxed into the pose, enjoying every sensation. I stayed like that until my breathing evened out again.

-thump-

My head whipped towards the closet, dread creeping in. I eased off the dildo, gasping as it popped out. I arose on shaky legs, slowly making my way towards the closet doors. My hand grasped the knob, just as I heard a muttered "oh fuck" from within. I hurled the door open, my eyes growing wide. 

Veronica's older brother Liam greeted me, laughing nervously. His face was beet red and his breathing uneven. My gaze traveled lower, my own blush mirroring his as I noticed his hand wrapped firmly around his cock. His thick seed coated the floor, and he began to open his mouth, the words tumbling out.

"I was just- I snuck in here to scare you and Veronica. I hid in here when you came back in, I never thought-"

My eyes met his again and I burst out laughing. He returned with a chuckle of his own, both of us sighing in relief. 

"Well, this is a bit awkward, but at least it was just you."

His face twisted a bit, an emotion flashing in his eyes that I couldn't quite decipher. Before I could question him further, the clicking of the front door unlocking set us both on edge once more, panic pumping through my veins. I ran to the bed, practically throwing the dildo at Liam. 

"Hurry, go back to your room and clean this up! I'll handle Veronica."

He gave me a curt nod, hastily zipping his pants with his free hand. He paused as he reached the door, facing me once more.

"Hey Clem?"

I shot him an exasperated look.

"What?"

He smirked at my irritation.

"You owe me one" 

I scowled, ushering him out of the room.

"Likewise, dickhead."

[ Just a quick piece to blow off some steam; I'm finalizing designs for my last stories characters, and plugging away at a new erotic horror oneshot, so stay tuned ~ ]