Homework is Due? Make a Porn!

Story Info
A schoolgirl masturbates while editing her own sex tape.
2.8k words
4.54
9.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, home alone. With my parents working and my twin brother still at school, who knows when I'll get another chance? After all, I earned myself quite a reputation among the teachers as a professional procrastinator, maybe the biggest one they've seen. But this is an assignment that I didn't put off because I was lazy, but rather I needed to be alone. The idea was in my head for a while, and just today came the day to develop it.

I checked the time. One of them will arrive in four hours. I think it gives me enough time to film. Then again, should I film that?

On one hand, there's nothing wrong with it. I mean, I'm the idiot that decided to go with Film classes with Miss Brooks instead of picking up something easier, or cheaper, like Creative Writing... with an equally hot teacher. Anyway, you see, there's two types of films that can be done with almost no budget: horror movies, and porn flicks. So, as I walked upon the streets, I had an eureka moment when I thought about combining the two into one.

That same day I wrote the script, which came pouring out of my fingertips onto the computer. Two characters, both played by me. One remains behind the camera, and the other one is in front. I didn't write a single line of dialogue between them.

"This is wrong," I said, smiling at the script, with one hand shoved into my biker shorts. Then, I started to have serious doubts. I mean, I'm clear to do this, but I too am still at school. Is that why I'm doubting? Maybe. I suppose it's natural to doubt; to be afraid... Then again, Miss Brooks is the only one who would watch this.

It makes me wonder what her reaction would be. Whether she gets creeped out or turned on by it, I'll always win.

I printed the document that day, and hid it under the mattress, next to my dildo. After coming back to it today, I gave it a quick read, and prepared all my equipment. Next, I organized the scenes, and sketched a very quick storyboard. All this effort forced me to spent one hour out of the four I had. Now, it was my turn to be pretty for the camera. So I took a shower, and dressed up, with the anxiety growing by each step that I took. Even after getting my makeup done, I was still blushing.

Only two hours left now. I better start shooting.

***

Midnight.

Bedroom door: locked.

Lights: off.

Headphones: on.

My computer purred like a kitty as it ran a Python script that I wrote to import and organize everything from the SD card. Even though the boxer briefs and the cropped hoodie weren't exactly a sexy combination, I still felt like a webcam model, waiting for tips and interacting with the viewers while the show heats up. Nevertheless, the same anxiety from the afternoon remained with me tonight. It was only a matter of time before I started to edit my own sex tape; a sex tape that I filmed for a school homework. Yet I didn't stop feeling sexy. I wonder... are camgirls this nervous before or during their shows?

When the script did its job, I booted Kdenlive and started stitching up the clips together, following the excuse of the story that I wrote, which... Well, is a bit of a cliche, but it's not about a pizza delivery. It has a horror element to it, so I opted for an anonymous burglar and, of course, a young schoolgirl who lives by herself. All characters played by yours truly.

Playing the student was the easiest job. All I had to do was wear my uniform in a much sluttier manner. It was with the burglar role that things became difficult. The outfit was very simple: black hoodie and sweatpants, sneakers, gloves, and a beanie long enough to hide my long red locks. The hardest part was to make it so that her identity remained unknown.

The movie begins with a few shots following the burglar about to steal some jewelry when the front door opens. That's when I come up, throwing my backpack on the side, taking off my sneakers, and walking towards the kitchen. Even though the colors and the lightning was a bit off due to the hours of filming, seeing the story coming to life in film form felt like writing on steroids. In fact, the anticipation of a burglar that's the product of my imagination commanded me to rub a couple of fingers in my crotch.

During the first moments, it wasn't a big deal. Then, the burglar grabbed me from behind and started groping me. I moaned at the same time as the schoolgirl, not realizing that I shoved a hand beneath my briefs.

"Holy shit!" I shouted, realizing my own porn made me wet.

Did I want to be groped like this by someone invading my home? Not really, no. However, playing that scenario in a safe manner, like this... I won't deny it, it does sound hot. And, honestly, if I was a burglar and found out the apartment owner was a girl as hot as me, I wouldn't mind being the burglar.

The lack of dialogue made it more intriguing. How could a woman in such a predicament react? Standing that close with a burglar like her would be so hot that threats would sound like a good time. Many of them came into my head, making me moan as I shoved a finger into my cunt.

This is bad. This is wrong. I shouldn't be thrilled by this. I shouldn't masturbate to this. Then again, I'm safe. No one is getting hurt. There's nothing wrong with role playing a fantasy. There's nothing wrong to pretend.

I shook my head and carried on, roughly superimposing scenes with the excuse of polishing them up later. I came to a point where I had my wrists tied with a red bandana, forced to stare at the burglar while she showed me the same dildo I keep stashed under the mattress. The temptation of adding a subtitle frame as a call back to the silent film era came closer to take over, but I couldn't think of any line that would make this movie better. After a smooth transition, it came a close-up where I sucked the dildo like it was a real cock.

That's when I took off my headphones and looked for it. I sat before the computer again, and carried on with my work. Fueled by Russian playlists, and fantasies I never thought I'd have, I sucked on the dildo while I played the video. The burglar watched silently, somewhere in the room...

The next scene had me on my knees, with my wrists still tied behind me. The shirt now remained unbuttoned in a way that made my breasts pop out with a single jump on the dildo. I remained blushing and breathing heavily, pretending that I didn't want to ride the toy, even though I was enjoying it way to much.

My pussy was just as wet as it was when I filmed that scene. The dildo slid into me with ease, probably feeling as good as a real cock would. I was so sensitive that a slight draft caressing my body would send me into shivers. Pulling up my hoodie, I squeezed my breasts as I kept fucking myself, feeling how firm my tits were. Fuck, I wanted someone to suck them so badly. It makes me wonder if Miss Brooks would do it.

This whole thing felt like a dream. Is this really happening? Am I making a porno for one of the hottest teachers of the school?

What would she think about it? Would she like it?

Would she expose me to the rest of the school as the slut I am?

There was doubt. There was anxiety. And then, there was the thrill. What the hell. This is my last year, so why not graduating with a bang! After all, the moment I slipped the dildo inside my pussy for the first time in camera was enlightening. My true calling wasn't between textbooks, spreadsheets, manual labor, or retail. It is porn, yet I'm also making art. I'm pretending, and yet, I love the whole thing. It's a very competitive world, but I wanted in.

I took a moment to stop and opened up my journal to write down a reminder to look for porn auditions in the city. I've never seen one of those around, but I can always start an OnlyFans, or something.

I went back to editing, with one hand on the mouse and keyboard, and the other grasping the dildo. It feels weird that my own porn turns me on, but this is probably the same as comedians laughing at their own jokes. There were moments where I stopped for a minute and closed my eyes, stretching my body backwards in a matter of enjoying those seven inches of fun. It may have been a gag gift from my best friend on my 18th birthday, but the joke's on her: this was the best gift I've ever gotten in my life.

I wondered if the burglar character couldn't watch anymore, and decided to join in. That could've worked wonders for the story, but it never happened on the film. I don't think I can do that on my own, honestly. The next scenes were just me, in other positions, still tied up, and still fucking the dildo. Had the story went the other way, what would the burglar have done? Would she fuck herself with the dildo too? Would she take control of it? Would she wear it on her pants?

Maybe it was torturous enough to have me using it while I craved for a real cock, like I am craving for one right now... even though I never had a real dick in my life.

The video kept playing while my mind wandered off to see Miss Brooks again. Brunette, olive skin, deep black eyes... She was very tall, with such a pair of legs that she was not afraid to show off. The high bun made her look a bit older than she is, yet it made her sexier. If boys studied at that school, all would crush on her hard. But boys aren't needed in the all-girls school I attend to. You didn't even need to be bisexual to be madly in love with her.

I guess it's ironic to see her as a better fit for the burglar role than me. She would even join and fuck me better than I was doing. Maybe use her necktie to gag me? So many options, so many...

I moaned, very loudly this time. My homework became unimportant as my mind wandered off into my deepest and unexplored fantasies. Suddenly, I found myself moaning her name.

New questions started to pop in my head, like a violent storm that just begun. What if she watches this and suggests that we should film something similar at school? Would I be using my toy? Would she be using my toy on me? Would I see her naked? Would she make me eat her pussy? Would she allow me to fuck her? Would we rub pussies together?

The overwhelming amount of possibilities was endless! Not to mention the plot devices for having sex in the classroom: caught cheating, not doing my homework, being a brat, interrupting classes...

She's not a math teacher, but I could see her spanking me with a ruler.

"Fuck! Damnit!" I moaned, playing with my g-spot without stopping. Script ideas came to me, and I didn't want to stop to write them out...

Whether it is with black clothing invading my home, or her typical black skirt, necktie and pantyhose outfit, inside the classroom, I wouldn't mind if Miss Brooks acts with me in my upcoming porn films, even if it is in my imagination...

I tried to go back into editing, but the progress I made was so little... Instead, I was much closer to an orgasm than ever, and I kept edging through it while I worked. The film ends with the burglar running away, leaving me tied up in bed, still riding that dildo until the red and blue lights pass through the curtain, chasing the thief. Overwhelmed by desire, my mind figured the sequel should be two officers taking advantage of my situation, and fucking me on site.

One of them was Miss Brooks. The other one some random adult cosplayer or pornstar that I like. Whatever. All I could picture were two pairs of plump lips sucking my tits, as they handled the dildo between the two.

"God!" I cried while I finished my editing job. I don't know how I managed to go through it, but the important part is that I did.

While the short film rendered, I went to bed, and let myself go. My hips started to spasm after each moan I let out. My pussy refused to let the dildo out, keeping it moist and squeezing it tight. It got to the point where I might as well milk a real penis until dry. I don't know how much time passed as I kept fucking myself, but when I finally stopped...

What was it? Four orgasms? Five? Six? Is having so many orgasms in a row even possible?

Fuck... I have no idea. I lost myself to the pleasure so badly that I lost track of everything.

Even the video finished rendering. So I played it one last time.

Four hours reduced to thirty minutes. The quality was flawless. No errors in sight. Nothing seemed to be slowed down or sped up. The sound was perfect. I gave myself a pat on the back, for a very good job with all things technical, including fixing the lightning. It was ready to be uploaded to PornHub, yet I don't have an account. Maybe making porn with this level of production for PornHub would be a good way to start my new career.

There was only one step left. It took me until down to send her the video, as I thought about every single decision I've made in life that came to this. The video was good, but would she consider it actual homework?

I could blame her, but that wouldn't be fair. Miss Brooks gave us the liberty to film a short about whatever we wanted. That should count porn too, right?

I sent the video, turned off the computer, and slept the entire morning. It was the weekend, and no one bothered me. Hopefully, they never heard what happened at midnight.

***

Monday, six a.m. The pinging from my phone woke me up.

"Check your e-mail, Brie," said a Telegram message.

So I did, with an eyebrow raised.

Miss Brooks replied. Her e-mail was empty. The only thing in it was a video file attached to it, named "consider this your final grade.mkv." A video that had a slightly longer runtime than mine. I played it.

At the right, on a small table, the final cut of my video played on a laptop. And, on the left, a naked Hispanic woman lied down on a couch, crossing her legs... showing off a big hard cock between them. Her cock became hard, much bigger than my dildo, when the film started to get nasty, and she started to jerk off.

I should be surprised, but then many things started to make sense. Miss Brooks is not like other girls, and yet, somehow, that makes her even hotter. I never thought much about transgender girls, but now that one sent me her reaction to my video I wouldn't mind if one would be the burglar, the police officer, or the teacher in my future films. At the end of the day, they do have the best of both worlds.

I followed her moves, masturbating in bed as I watched her, listening to her beautiful moans. I followed her rhythm until we both reached our climaxes. So much cum squirted all over her, left to waste... so sad... If only I was there to clean it up...

The best part is that she kept jerking off! How could she do that? How could her cock remain so hard still? So thick... so veiny... so delicious...

"A+, Brie," she said. "Mostly because you made me cum."

Listening to her voice surprised me. A second after that, the video stopped. I guess porn did count as homework.

And I'm glad to know that I'm not the only girl going wild in this school.