Test of Wills

Story Info
Playtime...for him...
1.2k words
3.67
4.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing behind her, he stares, eyes black as coal.

Her cuffed wrists are attached to the hook above her head, her ankles locked into a three-foot spreader bar. Faint scars played across the caramel skin of shoulders, ass and thighs, souvenirs from past encounters. Today, new ones would join them.

He rolled the handle of the dragon's tail in his hands, feeling its weight and balance. She hated it, which of course made it his favorite. He flicked it a couple of times, not touching her, to loosen his wrist (and get her attention). She flinched both times, providing him with amusement.

Stepping within range, he struck twice, once on each cheek. They were light kisses, to further remind her that he was there. Since she couldn't talk due to the ball gag, she shook her butt, giving him the sass she couldn't vocalize. Now, it was time to get to it.

Three strikes quickly flew out, across her shoulders, leaving light red trails. A faint grunt escaped the gag, letting him know she'd felt it. He smiled; even that small sound of discomfort warmed his heart.

His smile faded, as he slid fully into his sadistic mindset. She became a piece of meat for him to use for his amusement, and that amusement would come from her muffled screams and falling tears. And knowing her, they would not come easy. So much the better.

The strikes rained down on the entirety of her back, from shoulders to knees. Criss-crossing marks appeared, in all the different shades of red. Throughout it all, she's silent, denying him expression of her pain. Walking around to the front of her, she meets his eyes with hers. Raising her chin, she shows her defiance, daring him to do better.

Challenge accepted.

With an almost imperceptible movement of his hand, the whip shot out, hitting the inside of her fleshy thigh. Mere inches from her pussy, it was one of the most sensitive areas of her body. But this strike was different from the previous ones...this one drew blood. Despite her resolve, a small scream escaped from her lips, the pain overcoming her rebelliousness. He smiled, satisfied...for the moment.

Her eyes followed him as he walked to the toy storage area. Without her glasses, he was too far out of range to see clearly what he collected. He knew this and made sure to take his time coming back to her, letting her imagination run wild.

When he had everything he wanted, he headed back, watching her eyes widen as she recognized what he held in his hands. Sitting the two larger pieces down, he pulled the clover clamps out of his pocket. Anger filled her face, staring at him with murderous intent. He smiled sweetly at her, grabbing her right tit roughly and raising its downward pointing nipple into view. One clamp was attached, then the process was repeated on the other nipple. Her breathing became much more rapid, and she stared daggers at him.

Still, he wasn't finished. From another pocket he produced four fishing lure weights, about two ounces apiece. Slowly he attached them to the chain connecting the clamps, one at a time. Even with the increasing pressure, she refused to make any further sounds. With all four weights dangling just above her belly button, he stepped back and looked at her. At first, she stared back, but then her eyes traveled down to the remaining pieces of equipment. He followed her gaze and chuckled...she was not a fan of what came next. However, a challenge was a challenge.

Dropping down to his knees, he gathered up the two-part attachment arm that fits into the spreader bar holding her legs apart. He slid it into the center position and locked it with a screw. Loosening the middle hinge, he angled the top part of the arm to about three inches from her clit. When he was satisfied it was properly placed, he got up and went back to the toy area, returning with the Magic Wand, already plugged into a heavy-duty extension cord, trailing it behind him. He cycled between Off, Low and High as he walked. He stood before her for a moment, letting her study her new tormenter. The mask was slowly started to slip away, as both fear and hate played across her face. Turning it off, he secured it in the clip, so that the head was resting on her pussy, with no way for her to escape it.

That's when the begging started.

Muffled screams, pleading for him to just beat her, to not turn on that damn thing, to untie her came flowing from behind the gag. Though he appeared unmoved, he listened intently, as well as watched her hands for the pre-arranged safe word or signal. It never came. Then, as quickly as it started, her outburst ended, and silence once again filled the room. He gave her a questioning look, asking if she wished to continue, and she nodded in the affirmative.

Still looking into her eyes, he reached down and activated the wand on low speed. Closing her eyes, she dipped her head, with the only outward sign of her struggle being a pair of clinched fists. Walking around her, he watched as she began to tremble, and fluids started to run down her legs. It took about five minutes before the first orgasm hit. Her knees buckled and a low moan came from her throat. Using two of his fingers, he found her cunt a soupy, dripping mess. Now she was ready.

Stepping back in front of her, he reached down and turned the device to high. Her eyes snapped open, and the wail of a demon twice her size exploded forth. A puddle gathered at her feet, as orgasms separated by only a minute ravaged her body. A film of sweat gathered on her skin, as her body gyrated through the assault. Thanks to his perfect placement of the wand, no matter how she moved her hips, she couldn't get away from the powerful vibrations.

Moving around to her backside, he gave her two solid strikes with the tail, across her ample ass. This, of course, drove her pussy back onto the deadly head. Back and forth they went, with the strikes getting successively harder, till her behind was beet red, with some areas beginning to bleed.

Studying her, he noticed that the screaming had stopped and that her movements had slowed. Concerned, he went around to the front of her and saw that she'd slipped off to sub-space, barely cognizant of what was going on around her. Turning off the wand, he unbuckled and removed the gag. Then he removed the clamps from her nipples and tossed them aside. After releasing her legs from the spreader cuffs, he detached her wrists from the hook above her head, catching her in his arms as she collapsed.

Walking her slowly over to the bed, he helped her lay on her stomach. He opened the drawer on the nightside stand and pulled out the first aid kit. Gently, he began to treat and cover the open areas on her back and butt, while softly telling her how proud she'd made him and how well she'd done. Once he'd finished, he laid beside her and wrapped them both in her favorite blanket. He let her find a comfortable place in his arms and, before laying her head on his chest to go to sleep, she whispered in his ear "Thank you, Sir."