Test Subjects

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But his cream kept cumming. His cock jerked passionately inside her warm throat, as he gripped her hair tighter than ever and continued making small thrusts further into her. His dick twitched powerfully with every new squirt of semen he delivered to her awaiting gullet.

Kelly realized that the man had been right. She had indeed slurped down all of his baby-batter, swallowed his protein shake, allowed him to coat her insides with his pole milk, and all the other disgusting ways he had described it.

Tears ran down her face from sorrow and exertion. She felt like her mouth was nothing but this man's fuck toy.

His cock began to soften in her throat slightly, and he snaked it out until the head rested on her tongue.

Again, he tightened his grip on her head, preventing her from slipping his softening meat from her mouth. "Alright, listen again, Kelly. I've had my fun with your face, and you've done a great job. But this last part is critical. Did you hear that voice say "No Jism Spilled"? They are serious as fuck about that. You can't let any spill."

His tone had changed entirely. It was kinder now, but just as matter-of-fact as before. He sounded like a highschool teacher explaining a lesson to a struggling student. "One time I had a girl spit all my cum out, when the order was to swallow. They gave her such painful cramps until she had licked every single drop from the floor. I thought they were gonna kill her; she was in so much pain. Please don't let that happen. Be a good girl once again, and just drink all the jizz out of me. You're almost home free. Don't fuck up now."

He let her head go and stretched his back.

Kelly looked up at him, eyes still streaked with tears. He looked down with a neutral stare. Now it was all her responsibility. He wasn't going to force her.

Still, the thought of those terrible cramps made her think twice about detaching from his dick.

She began gently sucking on the tip, drawing the remaining semen out of him and into her mouth.

He let out a satisfied sigh. "That's a wise choice, girl. I know this is probably no consolation under the circumstances, but you're a talented cocksucker."

He smiled, but it was genuine this time. "I bottomed out in your throat: balls deep. For a girl your age, that's a laudable talent. You'll make some young man very happy one day, if you ever make it out of here."

Kelly continued sucking tiny sips of cum out of the shaft, terrified that as soon as she stopped, a drop might leak out.

Derick gave her a contented pat on the head. "Here, let me give you a hand."

He grabbed the base of his shaft and squeezed, sliding his hand towards her mouth as if he was squeezing the last tasty drippings out of a tube of yogurt.

She continued suckling on his manhood for a bit longer, before he pulled away. "That's it, all gone." He walked over to where he had been sleeping before. "Come over here and lie down if you wanna get some rest. This spot is actually softer and more comfortable than it looks."

She looked at him incredulously as he laid down and beckoned her to lay beside him. "You'd better rest up. As soon as they're satisfied that my balls have refilled, they'll probably have another test prepared for us. Maybe you'll get lucky, and I'll have to give you oral next time." He winked once again.

Kelly shivered at the thought, but for the first time she realized that her pussy was dripping wet.

12