Test Subjects: 2nd Test

Story Info
The naked girl learns more and endures more tests.
5.3k words
4.59
34.7k
24

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/30/2023
Created 11/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second story in a series. I did my best to make reading the first story unnecessary to understand this one, but I may have left gaps. If you're worried, you can always just read the first one. Most people seem to like it alright.

I've revealed more about the Room and the test subjects themselves; I intend to reveal a bit more with each installment.

As always, I love reading your comments, and I'll accept criticism as well, just don't be too mean; after all I'm still brand new at this.

I really hope you enjoy:

..............................................................................................

Kelly's eyes fluttered momentarily as they opened. For a second, panic struck her, and she couldn't remember where she was. As she glanced around, her memory returned. The panic was slowly replaced by a sinking feeling, as she remembered her predicament.

The bare white room was unchanged, and laying across from her was the same man who had violated her throat so recently.

The experience flooded her mind, and she cursed her body as she felt her pussy growing moist again. It didn't matter to her young, fertile body that she was a prisoner in an unknown location, held by unknown captors. Her womanhood had sensed sexual passion, and the natural instinct to breed began prepping her body; regardless of how revolted her mind was at the thought.

She had to admit that the man was attractive though, even though he was no less than twelve years older than her... maybe more...

She whispered to herself under her breath, angrily lecturing her own body. "He looks like he's in his early thirties, and he's a stranger... AND he loves fucking my throat without permission. BUT... his dick is big, and his body is healthy, and his cum is thick and plentiful, and APPARENTLY, that is all you stupid, stupid ovaries crave, isn't it?"

The man's name was Derick, and he had just gotten done fucking her throat and making her swallow down every drop of his seed.

He then had the nerve to invite her to sleep next to him on his bed, but she had obviously refused. Derick hadn't seemed particularly bothered or surprised by this, and had quickly laid down and fallen asleep himself.

She had stayed as far from him as possible, but amazingly, she had also drifted off to sleep in spite of her fears.

Her mind worked hard to rationalize everything that had occurred. She wanted to hate him, but supposedly he had been forced into the act, just like she was. Although his raw and vocal enjoyment of the experience, juxtaposed to her misery, did not endear him to her.

As if he somehow sensed her thoughts, he stirred and sat up, looking at her again.

Just as before, she tried to cover her nakedness; although, not nearly as much. It felt almost pointless to cover her breasts in the presence of a man whose balls had been slapping her chin so recently, with his engorged manhood probing every inch of her throat.

"Hello there, Kelly." He said, cheerily. "I hope your throat isn't feeling too abused after our first escapade. If it is, I can heal it up with this thingy..."

He reached into an almost imperceptible void in the wall and withdrew the gun shaped object she had seen him use on himself, after she had kicked him.

"I don't understand how this thing works, but it relieves pain like you wouldn't imagine. It seems like spaceage technology to me."

Kelly shook her head. "I'm fine now." The statement was mostly true. She still felt violated and shamed, but all of her throat's discomfort from the rough fucking it had taken was largely gone.

Suddenly a flash of insight hit her. Anger began to creep into her voice as she said, "Wait, are you meaning to tell me that you had a magic pain-removal gun, and you didn't think to let me use it to stop those violent cramps?! They were the only reason I let you fu... do anything to me!"

Derick shook his head. "I'm afraid that wouldn't work. They shut the gun off remotely during the tests. We can't use it to stop the "incentive pain," nor can we use it to ease the discomfort of rough throat fuckings or whatever. At least not during the tests. Sorry."

"You seemed to know a lot about this place," Kelly said, her voice returning to a more natural tone. "How long did you say you'd been here? A year?"

Derick nodded. "Roughly a year." He stood up rapidly, his manhood still flopping around freely. He felt along the bare wall for a moment, before his hand came to rest on an empty section. He gave the wall a firm push, but nothing seemed to change.

Without warning however, a portion of the white surface began to glow with large digital numbers, slowly ticking upwards. "This is always counting, and it seems to pertain to the amount of time each person has been here. If you press this spot, your numbers should appear for a minute or so."

Derick released the wall, and the numbers lingered for a while before fading. "They aren't seconds..." He commented. "One lady I met in here named them 'shmeconds.'" He laughed, good-naturedly. "So that's what I call them at least. They're almost exactly one and a half seconds long, so it's easy to do the math and figure out how long you've been here."

Kelly stood up immediately and strode across the room, not remembering to cover her naked body at all. Derick stared at her shapely form lustfully, but she didn't notice. Her fiery red hair hung delicately down past her shoulder blades; the color perfectly matched her bright, green eyes and her soft, naturally pink lips.

Her perky breasts bounced slightly as she walked, drawing Derick's attention to them immediately. They were so fresh and undefiled, and they begged to be suckled and caressed. Derick could feel his member stiffening while simply looking at their supple form. Taking a step back to give her room, he continued to stare unapologetically.

Kelly placed her hand on the wall where Derick had shown her. A series of numbers appeared, constantly counting.

"64813," Kelly read aloud. "That's how many seconds or whatever I've been in here? How long is that?"

As Derick tilted his head to the side in thought, his leering gaze never faltered. By this point, he had worked his way down to her perfectly curvy hips. 'Breeding Hips' as his friends had always called them. They were tanned to the perfect shade, soft and smooth. Involuntarily, he imagined what it would feel like to dig his fingers into them as he gripped them tightly, pounding away at her from behind.

Kelly's eyes were transfixed on the numbers as they slowly climbed. Derick's eyes on the other hand, stayed transfixed on Kelly's beautiful form. His eyes worked their way down to the impeccably smooth lips of her pussy, which he could just barely see peeking out from below.

Her legs were spread wider than she'd probably realized, and the tantalizing folds of her outer labia made Derick's mouth water. This was his first chance to get an unobscured view, and he savored it immensely.

He could just imagine how fresh and pink her clit must be down there, and his shaft grew even harder as he pictured his cock head pressing up against her opening. The mental image of his fat shaft spreading those soft lips apart made his knees feel weak.

"64901," Kelly said, still observing the numbers as they ticked away. "How long is that exactly?" She turned, noticed him leering, and covered herself again as best she could. "What do you think you're staring at?"

Derick snapped back from his thoughts, and he answered. "Oh... I was staring at your pussy." His answer was so blunt, she took a step backward in shock.

"But to answer your question, 64901 would be about 12 hours or so." He answered evenly.

Kelly continued to try keeping her female parts hidden from his open gaze. "How did you know that so quickly?"

"How... what? I did the math...? Obviously." His voice was condescending, making her feel very small and foolish.

"But you did it so quickly. In your head?"

"Well of course. That isn't particularly difficult." He smiled. "I suppose I have an advantage in that department. I'm a math professor, after all. Or at least I was. In my old life."

"What is a math teacher doing staring at a highschool girl's pussy?" She asked, accusingly.

Derick shrugged. "Hey, you already told me you turned 18 last week. It isn't like I asked to be put in here. As long as I'm stuck in this place though, I might as well enjoy the scenery, right? It beats staring at a blank wall, or counting 'shmeconds'." He chuckled.

Kelly suddenly felt a deep sense of sorrow, both for herself and for this man who'd been trapped in this hellhole for over a year. Sure he had violated her throat with gusto, but could she really blame an imprisoned man for seeking sexual release? She couldn't decide.

"And you've been in this waking nightmare for over a year?" She asked. "How have you not gone completely insane?"

Derick shrugged again. "It's not as bad as you imagine. After the tests, we sleep, wake up, test, and go back to sleep. I've read that the worst part about imprisonment is the maddening boredom you experience. But in here, whenever you're bored, just try to fall asleep, and it'll come instantly. They do something to you to let you sleep whenever you want; that doesn't include test time though, obviously... But normally they only wake you whenever they want you to test more. I have no idea how they do it."

"What about your loved ones back home?" She exclaimed. "I assume you have a family who misses you... They probably think you're dead! Doesn't that hurt you?"

Derick shook his head. "Nobody is missing me right now, except maybe the school's dean. And he'd only get pissed because he's down one professor. From the stories I've heard from the other people in here, I've come to the conclusion that they only capture loners. I mean, people with little to no family."

His voice softened sympathetically. "I don't mean to be rude, but I assume you're also something of a loner?"

Kelly's arms dropped to her sides. She wasn't covering her body anymore, but she barely registered the change. Derick was correct. She had no one to care about her, except her awful, selfish foster mother. And since she had turned 18, she had been certain that she wouldn't be able to stay in her old home for much longer.

Her voice was soft and full of depression. "But you've still lost more than a year of your life... They've stolen that from you. Even if they let you go... You can never get that time back."

"You're sort of right," Derick allowed. "But not entirely. See, we don't seem to AGE while we're in here. Or maybe we just age incredibly slowly."

Kelly stared at him in disbelief. "How could you possibly know...?"

"ANAL. DETRITUS REMOVED FROM PHALLUS ORALLY." A voice boomed and echoed in the small enclosure. Kelly covered her ears, but the words still rattled around in her brain. They were so loud.

She looked at Derick with horror. "Oh please, Derick! You can't do this to me! I've never had anything in my ass before. Your dick will never fit!"

Derick's smile flashed across his face, and he struggled to remove it. Once it was gone, he said gently, "Listen, Kelly. After you kicked me in my balls, I swore I would split your ass open as roughly as possible..."

Kelly began to weep openly.

"...but I had an absolutely fantastic time rough-fucking your face. You took my whole shlong like a champ, and you gulped down everything my balls gave you. I think that earns you a little sympathy. Not much... But a little."

Kelly slowly stopped sobbing and asked, "What did that last part mean? When they said, 'detri...detritus, removed orally' what were they talking about?"

"You don't know what detritus is?" Derick asked, surprised.

Kelly shook her head, innocently.

"Well don't worry about it right now. Right now I need you to prepare your anus for insertion. At the very least, prepare yourself mentally."

"Wait!" Kelly gasped. "I thought you said that I had earned some sympathy? You're still planning to go through with this?"

Derick stared at her impatiently. "Yeah, I'm sympathetic... But this is still going to happen. We literally have no choice. I won't be as rough as I had first planned to be... But my tree-root is definitely still getting planted in your booty hole." He let a short chuckle slip from his mouth.

Kelly felt a chill run down her back. She wondered why he was being so cruel, and why he always seemed to take such diverse pleasure in describing their sex acts in such a filthy and juvenile fashion...

Derick strolled over to a random, empty portion in the wall. He felt around for a moment, before giving the wall a strong push.

A fist sized hole silently appeared at waist height. Derick placed his elongated manhood into the hole. When he withdrew it, it was glistening wet with a clear liquid.

Kelly looked at him with confusion.

"Lube." Derick said, sensing her question. "Now it's your choice. You can get on top, if you want, and ride my cock with your asshole, so that you control the pace. Otherwise, you can get on all fours and let me fuck your ass like a dog. Your decision."

"Please, Derick..." Kelly pleaded. "That's no choice. You can't do this. You just can't!"

"Ummm... I can and I will." Derick said flatly. "The only other question is how much suffering do you want to endure beforehand? They'll slowly increase the pain until you break. Also, if they sense that I'm not doing my part, they'll do the same to me. I'm not gonna let that happen."

"...I can't... I just... can't. You're asking me to make a decision about which position I want to get ass-raped in?! I just don't want my rectum split open! THAT'S my decision!" Even as she spoke, she could feel a cramp in her stomach beginning to form. It was not nearly as strong as the first time, but it was rising like a wave. Tears ran smoothly over her soft cheeks.

Derick stepped close to her, slipping behind her back in one swift motion, and placing his body against her own. She could feel the cool, slimy lube on his penis as it touched her skin. Jutting outward, it was pointing at her aggressively; it touched her midway up her back, and for the first time she realized how much taller Derick was than her.

He placed his hands on her shoulders, and pushed downward forcefully. She could feel her knees buckling under his powerful, unrelenting strength.

"Don't worry, girl. I'll make the choice for you. This won't be your fault. Blame me. You're still innocent. I'll be the dirty rapist, I guess. And you can hate me if you want. But this IS fucking happening."

His words sounded cold and unmerciful, and as she slumped to her knees, he pushed her forward onto the palms of her hands.

She felt so exposed and vulnerable as he forced her legs apart and dragged his meat down the crack of her ass, seeking to align his shaft with her sphincter.

Derick placed his hands on her ass cheeks, and spread them apart. His fingers dug deeply into the warm, tan flesh of her buttocks, and the view was so perfect that his dick swelled until it almost ached. It twitched with anticipation, begging to be crammed inside her flawless rump.

Her sphincter was the shape of a tight star, and it was pink and inviting. As he spread her ass wider, he could see her butthole pucker as it strained against the force pulling it apart.

"This is a fantastic butthole, Kelly. Gold star, well done! I'd say your momma must be proud, but I hope like hell that your momma doesn't know exactly what your fart-box looks like!"

He spoke so jovially, as if he was joking around amongst friends, and not currently placing the lube-soaked, purplish tip of his manhood in line with her anus, in preparation for insertion.

Kelly could feel the oozing lubricant slowly dripping down the crack of her ass towards her vaginal slit. She silently hoped that the lubricant would drip down to her vagina quickly... anything to hide from Derick how wet her pussy was already.

She closed her eyes, and she could feel the cramp in her stomach increasing very slowly. She was furious at Derick for once again willingly jumping at the opportunity to rape her, and also angry at her body for responding so eagerly... even while her brain was so miserable.

She cursed her body for being so aroused. Her biological function was to breed, and every cell within her youthful body worked overtime to present her as an acceptable mate with a willing, fertile womb, ready to receive this man's potent, virile sperm.

But her womb was destined to be left wanting this time.

If Derick had noticed the sopping wet state of Kelly's vulva, he did not mention it. Instead he paused with his cock head pushing forcefully against her tight sphincter, an exit that had never once been converted into an entrance before.

He leaned over her, grasping one of her soft, full breasts in his hand. He gently squeezed it, feeling the luscious flesh as he whispered, "I haven't lied to you before, kid, and I won't lie to you now. We both know that this is going to feel amazing for me. However, that doesn't mean it has to feel awful for you. If you try to give yourself over to the pleasure, you might enjoy yourself. Hell, lots of people love receiving anal."

His powerful hand massaging her breast was flooding her cunt with fluid and her mind with swirling thoughts. Part of her wanted him so badly, and yet the other part felt revulsion and shame for her desires.

The very idea that she desired this was too much to acknowledge herself... let alone tell Derick.

"What do you say, Kelly? Do you want to enjoy this?"

Unable to share her internal turmoil, Kelly rapidly shook her head, no.

Above her, Derick shrugged complacently. "Your loss."

Then without warning, he plunged his cock into her asshole. Her sphincter's tight resistance seemed paltry in comparison to the powerful, intense force of his cock head, battering her rear hole. The cramp in her stomach evaporated, but it was replaced with a fresh pain in her ass.

The hot, fleshy exterior of his shaft was as rigid as if it concealed an inflexible steel rod within. As his member forced its way into her anal cavity, Kelly let out a scream. The pain was not as intense as she had expected, but it was definitely there. The walls of her rectum had never been stretched this wide, and they strained against the massive intrusion that spread them apart.

Derick pushed in slowly, feeling his way ahead like an explorer seeking new, fantastic lands. He continued pushing until his cock head was buried as deep as he could possibly jam it. As soon as he saw that he'd bottomed out, he withdrew most of his cock and prepared for his true, powerful thrusts.

Each new time he slid forward, he moved faster than before, with the slimy lube creating a perfectly slick surface. By his sixth pump, he was driving in and out at a brisk pace, stimulating his boner on all sides with her velvety innards.

Again and again, as Kelly's sphincter reached the base of his long member, the power of his thrust carried his balls forward. They crashed violently into Kelly's flooding cunt with forceful slaps.

Kelly stifled more screams, but these were cries of pure pleasure. The cock inside her ass caused a mixture of positive and negative senses. The stimulation from the large, meaty testicles striking her pussy on the other hand, was purely sublime.

Derick drew himself out partially and gave a particularly vigorous lunge forward, his balls slapping her cunt once again. She bit her lip to hold in yet another scream, but a moan escaped just the same.

Again and again he drove his fuck stick inside her ass, and she struggled more and more to hide the pleasure. The tinder nerve endings within her rectum, growing more accustomed to this obtrusive visitor were now becoming titillated by the rhythmic stimulation, and they begged for more.

12