Test Subjects: 2nd Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With every slap, her rectum involuntarily clenched, naturally milking his shaft, as if it had a will of its own, and was greedily seeking his jism.

Derick's cock was bathed in the unimaginable pleasure it was experiencing; the pure heaven of her rectal void was caressing his piece with powerful, sexual motions.

He continued pounding away, now gripping his fingers deep into the soft skin of her hips, just as he had imagined earlier.

Beneath him, Kelly was trying everything she could to hide her wanton enjoyment of the ass fucking she was receiving. Her body had given in fully, desperately relishing every single powerful thrust that racked her body. Her mind still held back, repressed by the knowledge that this wasn't right or fair. She barely knew this man, and yet here he was, exploring every inch of a hole she had never planned to allow anyone inside.

She hated herself. She hated this man. She hated this place. But more than anything, her body loved the rough treatment it was receiving. Why did it have to feel so good?

Biting her lip was no longer sufficient. With every fresh thrust, she wanted more. With every strike of his weighty sack against her flowing cunt, her body cried out for this pleasure to continue. She painstakingly tried to contain her vocal sounds of pleasure.

She desperately hoped Derick couldn't hear them; or, at the very least, she hoped he couldn't tell that they were born of pleasure rather than pain.

Derick could, in fact, hear her moaning, and it drove him to an even greater sexual fervor. Reaching down again to grip one of her tits, he said, "You like this don't you, slut?"

Kelly's mind swooned at the realization that she had been found out. She felt shame flood over her again, and the emotion mixed with the pleasure was more than she could handle.

"No." She squeaked. As she tried to say more, another thrust crashed into her body, and the words were ripped away before she could speak them.

Derick was unrelenting. He spoke to her loudly, and his words were punctuated violently with every thrust.

"Yes. You. Do!" he growled. Between every word, a steadily increasing moan slipped from Kelly's lips, unbidden.

"You. Fucking. Love. Taking. This. Fat. Cock. Strait. Up. Your. Ass. Don't. You. Bitch?!" His words grew louder with every thrust, just as the sound of his pounding increased as well.

Kelly was rapidly losing focus. She had never experienced an orgasm before, and the building pressure terrified her.

"YES!" She screamed! "Yes! I fucking love it! But I can't take it any longer! The pain! The pressure! All these feelings! It's too damn much! Just blow your load inside my butt! PLEASE!"

As if driven to even heavier passion, Derick suddenly doubled the speed of his pumping. He gripped even tighter into her hips and began using his powerful arms to snatch her backwards onto his rod during every single thrust. His cock was now pistoning in and out of her asshole with unprecedented speed.

Kelly let out a pained, terrified cry. From the onset, she had wondered why he was choosing to fuck her so roughly, but realization hit her like a freight train... more specifically, it hit her exactly like the meaty freight train that was currently wrecking the inside of her anus. Not to mention, there were two wrecking balls that were smashing into her cunt, over and over.

She realized that he had been holding back. He had been taking it easy on her ass this entire time, and the raw sexual power he had available was world-shattering.

The pleasure was climbing now, but so too was the pain. There were currently more feelings and emotions inside her now than she had ever experienced at any point in her life, and it terrified her.

"I CAN MAKE YOU CUM!" Derick roared, his dick currently feeling ready to burst. "I want to! Just a little more!"

"PLEASE!" She wailed loudly. "I CAN'T HANDLE THIS! PLEASE JUST CREAM INSIDE MY ASS! THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR MY FIRST FUCKING TIME! I DON'T WANT MY FIRST ORGASM TO BE LIKE THIS! PLEEEEASE!!!"

A better, more determined man would have continued fucking and forced her to orgasm. Derick, on the other hand still had a self-centered side.

"Whatever, bitch." He moaned. "Just get ready for every fucking ounce of baby-batter that I have!"

Slamming his cock as deep as it would go, Derick released a mighty, orgasmic groan, just as Kelly felt an ocean of semen blast deep in her rectum, splashing against the entrance to her colon.

His testes squeezed repeatedly, as wave after wave of white, ropey cum sprayed thick, sticky trails of jism inside of her ass. Her asshole had felt wet already from the slimy lubricant, but now it felt absolutely drenched. More and more, his dick inside her pulsed, spilling copious amounts of spunk inside.

Derick gave a few more gentle thrusts, as the last of the sperm laden cream slipped pleasantly from his softening manhood.

"Aww fuck, Kelly." he breathed finally, still lodged inside her anus. "That was really fucking good. You should have let me get you off, though. I could feel that you were really close."

Suddenly his face looked curious. "You said that you'd never had an orgasm before? Is that true?"

"Not really," Kelly lied. "I only said that so that you would hurry up and finish. And for your information, I didn't actually enjoy it all that much either. That was just a show I put on to get you to finish faster."

She looked straight forward, knowing for certain that if he saw her face he would see right through her lies. "Would you please kindly pull out of my ass now?"

Derick eyed her suspiciously. Then he shrugged good-naturedly, as was his way. "I will gladly pull out momentarily. Except there are two things you need to know, young ma'am."

She turned her head back to look into his face, and she saw his wicked smile had returned.

"First of all," he said casually, "I don't REALLY care if you enjoyed yourself. That's the nature of these tests. Nobody enjoys all of them. Trust me. I was hoping you'd enjoy yourself, but if you didn't; tough titties."

He leaned all the way forward and placed both hands on her supple breasts, squeezing them a little roughly. "Not like these tits, of course. They are ANYTHING, but tough." His grin widened.

Kelly wanted to push his hands away, but with his weight bearing down on her, she needed her arms to keep her face off the ground.

He laughed, before continuing. "Now personally, I enjoyed the ever-loving SHIT..." He gave her a cheeky wink. "...out of your poop-chute, and I can't decide if I prefer fucking your mouth-cunt or your ass-cunt better."

Kelly continued staring at him, shocked.

"But I don't need to ponder the question for too long, because 'detritis removed orally' means you have to suck the remnants of my fun off of this cock. Don't worry. It'll be soft and easy to fit in your mouth. Especially considering how well you handled it when it was fully erect!"

Kelly almost fainted. "What the fuck? You're trying to tell me that I've gotta eat all your cum and my shit that's left on your cock!?"

Derick nodded evenly. If he was enjoying this particular part, he hid it well.

"That's fucking disgusting! And all that lubricant!" Kelly nearly screamed. "There's no way I can do that!"

Shrugging mildly, Derick said, "I don't know what to tell you. It's gotta happen. And it's all on you. I'll wait until you're ready; then I'll pull out."

Tears came to Kelly's eyes involuntarily. She did not sob aloud, but she could feel them silently running down her cheek.

As if sensing her sadness, Derick said, "Hey girl, don't cry. Your ass looked pretty damn clean to me, so it shouldn't be too terrible. Also I think they bleached your Hershey-Hole. It looked fresh and pink, which leads me to think they probably did. Right? You don't really seem like the kind of girl who would volunteer to get her asshole bleached."

Kelly didn't respond. She just looked blankly at the smooth, white floor.

Derick spoke again. "Look, if it's any consolation, the lube is flavored. It tastes like strawberry cream."

Letting go of her tits, Derick reached down and lifted up a glop that had dripped down onto his balls. He popped the slimy lube into his mouth.

"See?" It's really not bad. He smacked his lips. "Actually that particular bit of lube tasted like strawberry mixed with pussy juice. I thought you said you didn't enjoy yourself..."

Suddenly, Kelly was desperate to change the subject. "I don't even like strawberry flavor," she lamented.

Derick laughed long and hard at that one, but it was a friendly, kind laugh. "Well I'm sorry, Sweet-Ass, but I guarantee strawberry flavor beats shit flavor. Now are you ready? I'm about to pull out."

Kelly nodded reluctantly, as he pulled his cock out with a satisfying "shhlop." He quickly stepped in front of her, placing his warm, detritus and semen covered phallus into her awaiting mouth.

She closed her lips around the shaft and instantly let out a slight gag as the strange mixtures of flavor hit her taste buds.

"Don't worry about the cum spilling out of your ass," Derick said, calmly. "They don't care about that. Not this time at least."

Kelly breathed a sigh of relief, as she could currently feel cum and lube seeping out of her gaping anus. She was relieved to hear that at the very least, she wouldn't have to lick all of that mess up.

Derick gave her a patronizing pat on the head. "You really are a good girl." He said fondly. "Now don't linger too long... if you give my cock enough time to get hard again, I might just have to facefuck you like I did the first time."

At this, Kelly sped up her efforts, suckling all of the disgusting filth from his dick. He laughed hardily, and stroked her hair.

"I'm kidding!" He chuckled. "I won't make you do anything you don't want, outside of the tests. I won't fuck your face again until they order me too. I promise."

Kelly nodded and muttered "Thank you." But it came out as a jumble of unintelligible grunts. As she knelt before Derick, with her pussy still sopping wet, she wondered if she could ever tell him the truth.

The truth was that part of her wanted him to do just that, even outside of a test.

12