All Comments on 'Test Subjects: 4th Test'

by MediocreAuthor

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s the kind of forced story I like, it’s weird to explain why the forced with the happy endings are my favourite but it is for some reason! Thank you for your amazing story!

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Making readers happy is one of the greatest rewards of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great store lines in all 4 parts. I never know where this store was going or how it would end. I fell asleep last night at part 3 and returned to read it again and then part 4. I have to say it could become a movie and I know you would like that. Good luck trying to out do this store, I'm not sure you can, but please try.

Johnny your new fan.

julianmarquezjulianmarquezover 1 year ago

Well this was pretty hot! Great job author, can't wait for whatever comes next.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Anon, I'm glad you like it! That's what makes writing these stories so enjoyable

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Julianmarquez, Thank you for your support! If it wasn't for the support of readers like you, I'd still write, but I'd probably keep all my stories to myself.

My next story is kind of experimental, (and I doubt it'll be as popular as this one), but I'm still super excited. Stay tuned!

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 1 year ago

5***** Great Series! Enjoyed it! Maybe a follow up story for the new family of 4?

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

Hey BeBopper, I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

I have considered a few options for these characters, but I have so many other stories fighting for attention, it might be a while before I can get back to these guys.

I have a new noncon story about a world where men and women swap sexual stereotypes. It should be posting tomorrow, and it will have at least 2 chapters.

.

Also I have a story about a shy, invisible, female stalker that I am ALMOST done with the first chapter on. I just can't figure out how to get it *quite right*

After I'm done with those, I'd love to come back to Derick and Kelly. They will always hold a special place in my heart, as my first.

ReadyOneReadyOneover 1 year ago

Thanks for the very nice ending!

Literotica will let me know when you have something new to enjoy.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

ReadyOne, I was afraid people would hate the positive ending, but I'm relieved to see that it's so popular. And I'm really glad you're following me. Thank you.

As you can see in an earlier comment, I have a lot of stories that I'm super excited to share with my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, Mediocre or not, you seem to be partial to sci-fi stories of the craziest lollypop kind: strong, predictable wee - bits of true, sugar-sticky romance... After all, what more can a lone flagpole desire ??

...By the way, * The Adventures of Derick and Kitty* could easily become a successful weekly series - should you find yourself a pen - buddy, to join you in continuing the story... It*s a matter of... * sense and sensitivity* after all - isn*t it ?

I produce... writers - truckloads of them actually - but none of them proved to be Pulitzer-grade, so far... ( me included! )

Should you like us to talk some more - send me a word @ +40 744-384-313 under *Derick*. (don*t worry, it*s a *honest* intl. mobile number - no extra costs involved ! ). Or write me here, during the next couple of days..

Ta - ta !

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorover 1 year agoAuthor

If you are interested in talking to me about additional writing, you can always email me at the address in my bio. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Crop circle one of dozens miles appart on a new planet and colinize

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anon, that actually seems like a really clever idea. I don't know if I am going to follow the stories of test subjects after they leave, but if I did, that wouldn't be a bad place to start

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Happy endings are great 👍🏻

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor11 months agoAuthor

@Anon: I agree!

AltissimusAltissimus10 months ago

Fun series. Great use of humour during sex, which is rare. Enjoyed, easy 5 stars.

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor10 months agoAuthor

@Altissimus: I am so elated to see you enjoyed the entire thing! Writing a light - hearted noncon story is not easy, but this was my first attempt, and I'm ecstatic to see that it was so popular with people.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Non con is good, this story was great. BUT please do not write a miserable ending story. Life is full of sadness and misery, stories can and should be full of hope, and frankly a happy ending is the best cure for worry and sadness.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ps, did I say I love your writing. You certainly have talent

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor9 months agoAuthor

@Anon: Thank you so much! I love writing these stories, and while this needs some polish, I'm glad that so many people enjoyed it! This story got a happy ending, but if you never have any sad endings, then people will not fear for your characters when they are in danger, and that kills the drama.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love this series. Came twice on a train. That should say enough lol. Kelly sounds like a dream

MediocreAuthorMediocreAuthor6 months agoAuthor

@Anon: 😳 Oh goodness 🫣 I'm glad you liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMediocreAuthor@MediocreAuthor
My name is Mediocre, (my friends call me M) but I try my absolute best make my stories are anything but that... I've been writing for years, but I only recently started sharing my sex stories online. Want early access to my stories? I'm currently selling early viewings. Emai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES