All Comments on 'Testing Indian Wife's Limits Ch. 02'

by aurelius1982

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Keep going. Looking forward to what's next.

bdrew86bdrew86over 5 years ago
Great work

The story is on the roll..love your work as always...don't stop now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Intrigued

Curious to know what direction the strory is going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome as always

Can't wait for the next part...

arch3rarch3rover 5 years ago

Very hot! Fantastic start, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excited me!

This was good, got excited reading this late at night and looking forward to more continuation of their adventures!!! I didn't like that she jerked off that guy though - she's cheated and lied! It ain't fun unless everyone gets some!

Basically keep up the good work, I'm checking out your other stories now too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good!

Good story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1star

Story was going to get 4 stars until you hated on the President. All the evils of leftism will destroy America

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
U nail it Everytime

I just love the way u dish up tabooness and erotica . Fantastic writing, but the call of wife to enter the washroom and to give handjob, I think was a lil bit early, I felt disconnected there to the story for a moment, it didn't judge with the plot which u created before,it was fanciful I think. then u again got on the track. Well that's what I feel otherwise as always u were awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To the 1Star Anon

Hehehehe, Trump fans are such snowflakes. No sense of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The

Just had to comment because of the Anon who got upset that the writer used Trump to bring down his boner. Is the dude implying that thinking of Trump extends his own boners?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
awesome but...

i have always been a fan of your writing, and can't wait for the new ones. but that handjob giving part was too soon. you could have elaborated on that part about she contemplates what she should do, torn but excited slowly reaches for the dick..

but still better than most writers.

Keep them cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
While it's definitely good to have you back, this isn't anywhere close to your best work

It's not a bad story by any means but it's not as awesome as Purva or Niyati's stories. Something feels off about this one.

Also, what do you think about the Indian Slut Wife Vidya series by spankedboy? His work kinda reminds me of your earlier work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Character...

This sharma seems to be a nice character. Dealing professionally with her secrets. Waiting how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (4.65/5 = 93%)!

:-)

hannibal3807hannibal3807over 3 years ago
Sooooo needs a sequel

Aurelius...Caesar...everyone wants to see how Shama gets naughty...please man, Shama leaving us with a ton of blue balls.

Its bad karma too :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous