Testing My Fidelity

Story Info
Wife doesn't believe her husband stays true and test him.
778 words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an old concept I have not seen anything written about for years. The story should be 753 words from the time it starts.

My name is Zebulon Chase. I own a nice bar and dance place in the Tribeca area of New York City. Chases was my father's bar until I was 25 when he died of lead poisoning. My dad couldn't keep his cock in his pants. A jealous husband shot him in flagrante delicto, killed the woman, and shot himself.

I decided to settle down and married a nice-looking woman named Patty. She came from a highly conservative family which mandated who she married. When the marriage failed because her husband cheated, her parents blamed her. She retained a girl, Susan, age 3.

She reminded me of Mother Earth with wide hips, big boobs, and an earthy smell. The kind of woman I wanted for me and our children.

God, she could fuck. She sometimes wore me out. She loved my cock in all her holes. Eminently fuckable and eatable.

I served drinks on Friday and Saturday, the busiest nights of the week. The rest of the time I let my managers run the place. I stayed home to take care of our children and played househusband, which I loved. We added three more children later, two boys and a girl.

Because of her insecurities, my reputation for one-night stands, and my dad's behavior, she constantly doubted my fidelity.

Several times a year, she would send a woman into the bar to test me because of her first husband's actions. The women were always super attractive, dressed provocatively, and flirted endlessly. Some of them I knew from her job as a teacher. Most of them I didn't, like the woman who turned out to be the daughter of her parent's best friends whom she hadn't seen since she left Virginia.

The year we both turned 38, her best friend, Carol, and her two children moved in with us because she was having marital problems. When she announced she had filed for divorce, I'd had enough.

I flirted openly with Carol in front of Patty. I did whatever I needed to seduce her. She succumbed just as I expected. Her husband wasn't putting out enough, instead, he was boffing his much younger secretary.

My office is upstairs over the bar. Most of the upper floor was dry storage. One of the partitioned-off spaces was my office and the other was a small bedroom. My dad used it as his hideout when he drank too much or he was hiding from one of his wives or girlfriends. I sometimes slept there if snowstorms closed the city.

I installed cameras in the bedroom upstairs for the night I planned to seduce Carol. The owner of a three-star Michelin restaurant personally prepared the meal for us. One of our employees served it at a small table upstairs.

We danced to music from my sound system as I kissed her deeply and fluttered my tongue on her neck. She came dressed to fuck. Her nipples pushed hard against my chest. One zip of her dress and I saw her in a shelf bra and skimpy panties. I barely managed not to suck on her rosy nipples. She pulled my shirt and pants off and my cock popped out. The bra and panties came off and I laid her on the bed.

God, for a 45-year-old woman, she was gorgeous. Her husband was a fool. My cock was hard as a rock. I saw her bare pussy weeping and her nipples pointed out like diamonds. It took every ounce of my willpower not to sink my cock inside her.

I stopped and looked at the camera. "Patty, this is enough. I will never cheat on you. By the time Carol arrives back at our house, you will have a copy of the video I've shot tonight. A cab is waiting. If she tests me once again, I'm leaving."

I dressed, turned around, and left, rubbing one out in the downstairs restroom. I later received an angry call from Patty. "What the fuck are you trying to do? I wanted you to fuck her. Then I won't feel so bad screwing her too. "

We had an intense discussion when I arrived home. "I didn't realize how much I love her until she stayed with us. You know my history."

I apologized.

I presently have two wives, so to speak. When they wear me out, I let them play with each other. We added more space for Carol's children to live with us permanently. No more fidelity tests. Everyone is happy.