Testing Oliva's Strength of Will

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how hard she licked, or how hard Diana fingered her nothing seemed to push her over that edge, the orgasm wouldn't come but everything just kept feeding into her mind consuming lust forcing her arousal to grow and grow until about half hour later Diana finally rolled off Oliva.

"Please... please... make me cum... please Diana... I will do anything" Oliva begged with fresh tears running down her cheeks.

Diana just smiled her sadistic smile as she pulled her fingers out of Oliva's holes and pushed them into Oliva mouth. Oliva's brain was so wrapped up in a fog of lust she sucked the fingers clean without even realizing what she had done. Diana pulled the fingers slowly from Oliva's mouth and whipped them across the Oliva's face then through her hair, drying them.

"Please... Diana" Oliva continued to beg.

Diana put a finger to Oliva lips silencing her as she leaned over Oliva and spit onto the Oliva's face. Diana gave Oliva another sadistic smile as she watched the saliva slowly roll down Oliva's cheek. When it finally dripped off her check and hit the ground Diana spit on Oliva's face again, repeating the process over and over till Oliva's whole face was covered in wet, thick, shiny, bubbly, strands of saliva.

"Now that I have cooled down a bit, tell me slut do you want to really want to cum or do you want me to let you go?" Diana asked as she looked down at Oliva's spit covered face.

"I.... I.... Please let...." Oliva tried to speak her mind conflicted on what it wanted.

"You can either stay in here with me or you can leave..." Diana said leaving a long pause

"If I choose to stay...?" Oliva asked

"I will continue to debase and humiliate you. I promise things will get much worse than you could ever imagine, I won't let you cum so you will never get that release you crave so badly right now but if you can hold out through it your life will go back to normal and you will forget all about today." Diana said in a very matter of fact way.

"I want to..." Oliva tried to say before being cut off.

"Or you can crawl out that door into the middle of the gym and show the world what a dirty disgusting perverted whore you really are! I promise that you will get that orgasm you so desperately need and so much more, it will be the greatest thing you have ever felt in your life, but you will remember this day forever and who knows what will happen to your life after." Diana added with a smirk.

"I... please let me... No, I want to..." Oliva said her whole-body trembling as she rolled over onto her stomach and slowly pushed herself up to her knees. "I... Need it... Will do it... Can't... Myself... Please..."

Oliva was confused, her mind clouded with lust and need, she knew she wouldn't be able to endure whatever Diana's evil mind had planned for her. Oliva slowly started to crawl towards the door of the change room, she needed to end this and to her horny over stimulated mind giving in was the quickest way out.

Diana cranked up the sensitivity and response of Oliva's nipples and pussy as Oliva crawled. Oliva's Nipples were now harder than they had ever been in her life and Oliva felt sparks of uncontrollable passion, like someone was sucking on her nipples as they gently rubbed against the spandex while she crawled. Oliva's hips had a slight sway as she unconsciously rubbed her thighs together, it felt like her pussy was being firmly licked, sending pulses of passion through her body with every forward movement. By the time Oliva reached the door of the change room beads of sweat rolled down her body making her skin shine as she panted like a dog, doing her best to maintain what little control she had left of her mind.

'Please... let the... gym be... empty'. Oliva thought to herself over and over as she pushed the door open and crawled from the change room into the gym.

The gym wasn't empty, and as Oliva crawled across the floor the gym, she heard the unintelligible speech of many voices go dead silent around her. Oliva could not bring herself to look up, but she knew everyone in the gym was watching her. She knew that everyone was able to see rock-hard nipples visibly poking out of the overly tight spandex, and she knew that they could see the large dark wet spot on her spandex thong clinging and outlining the lips of her pussy.

What Oliva didn't know was that it was easy enough for Diana to turn the two of them into a blind spot, making it so no one in the gym could see or hear them unless Diana let them. She was also control what Oliva was able to hear.

When Oliva reached the center of the gym all of the sensation became too much for her and what was left of her resistance finally broke. Oliva shifted into the kneeling position her eyes still casted downward, Oliva knew she should be horrified and disgusted with herself, but it felt so right for Oliva to be kneeling like a slave. Oliva swallowed her pride, her fear, her humiliation, her disgust, feeding them all to her arousal. Oliva willingly and under her own control moved her hand towards her crotch, sliding her hand into the workout thong as touched her wet pussy in a room full of strangers.

"I bet you've never felt like this before, have you slut?" Diana whispered into Oliva's ear as she stoked the submissive girls back.

"Was I... really... like this... all along?" Oliva moaned out as she rubbed her pussy.

"Yes, this is all you slut!" Diana answered dragging her nails along the Oliva's shoulder.

"No... you must have... done something... you made me... like this." Oliva continued

"I just got you worked up. Everything you feel, everything you are experience is all you and deep down you know it." Diana answered gently brushing her hand over Oliva's cheek.

"That... means I... I can always... feel this... good?" Oliva asked as she worked two, then three fingers between her slick pussy lips.

"You can only continue to feel this good if you embrace your true nature as a disgusting submissive slut. Tell me Oliva are you a good girl or are you a dirty little skank who wants to cum?" Diana continued to whisper into Oliva's ear.

Oliva's thumb rubbed hard quick circles around her clit while her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy. Oliva's other hand found its way under her workout top here she rubbed, pinched, rolled and pulled on her rock-hard nipple. Despite her best-efforts Oliva couldn't make herself cum.

"I am waiting for an answer you dumb little whore!" Diana scolded.

"Please... please let me... cum... I need... it, I want it... I will... do anything... please!" Oliva whimpered out her body trembling with need as she removed her hands from her body and started to reach out towards Diana.

With a sadistic smile Diana quickly sat down on a workout bench that was beside Oliva and slipped off her workout shoes. Diana slipped one foot forward stretching out her leg until her foot was pressing up against Oliva's pussy, rubbing it lightly. Diana then extended her other bare foot, so it was right in front of Oliva's face. The smell of the sweaty foot overwhelmed Oliva, it seemed like Diana had been wearing those shoes for weeks as it was the most pungent thing Oliva had ever smelled in her life.

"If you want to cum slut you need to show all the people in this gym just how disgusting you really are by grinding that worthless cunt on my one foot while you clean my other foot with your mouth." Diana said as she rubbed her toes around her Oliva's spandex covered swollen cunt lips.

"What kind of degenerate would do something like that?" Oliva heard someone say behind her as she quickly and enthusiastically buried her face in the sweaty foot, taking in long deep breaths as she began gently licking her wet tongue over the sole of the foot.

Oliva rocked her hips dragging her wet pussy across the top of Diana's foot while she began sucking on Diana's toes one at a time, drawing them into her mouth and cleaning them until they glistened and dripped with her saliva. Diana just smiled as she took control of another stranger from the gym.

"What a disgusting little slut you are!" Oliva heard voice say from behind her has a hand reached around her body groping her breast. Oliva would normally have been mortified at being touched by a stranger, but in this moment, she loved it, it sent a fresh way of sparks through her body feeding her out of control lust.

Oliva pushed her chest out proudly into the groping hand while she tranquilly sucked and licked away Diana's foot with her mouth. Oliva's whole world was focused on Diana's feet nothing else mattered or even seemed to register with her as she continued to rock her hips in small jerking circles grinding her wet pussy along Diana's foot. Diana again took control of another stranger.

"Can't you find someplace else to be a whore?" Oliva heard a different voice say from behind her before she felt a hard slap on her ass.

"Mmmfff" Oliva moaned around Diana's foot which was now halfway into Oliva's mouth.

"Are you going to answer them whore?" Diana said as she pulled her foot spit soaked from Oliva's mouth while also pulling her foot away from Oliva's pussy before switching so that her now sweat and pussy soaked foot was at Oliva's faces and her spit-soaked foot was at the girl's pussy.

"I... can't... control... myself,... I'm... just... a... dirty... slut", Oliva said between kisses, as she kissed the foot in front of her repeatedly tasted and smelled her pussy mixed with pungent foot sweat.

Diana expertly used her toes to push the spandex to the side exposing Oliva's pussy, then with exact precision Diana pressed her toes between the wet needy folds of Oliva's pussy. Oliva was hit with a bolt of pleasure as she felt the toes enter her body.

"I'm just a disgusting fuck toy!" Oliva yelled, pushing her legs wider apart as she bounced up and down now fucking herself on Diana's foot.

Oliva sucked on Diana's toes, her tongue licking into every curve and crevice, cleaning every bit of liquid she could find as she looked up at Diana worshipfully. Oliva at the same time pushed down with all her might working the toes deeper into her cunt until half of Diana's foot was buried into her pussy, up to the middle of Diana's arch.

"I am a worthless whore who's only value is to serve" Oliva moaned out around the foot in her mouth as she moved up and down slowly sliding Diana's foot in and out of her pussy, fucking it.

"Are you a happy being a worthless fucktoy?" Diana asked

"I... will... be... anything... you... want." Oliva responded between long loving licks of Diana's foot.

"No dumb cunt, that is not what I asked. I am asking you to prove my point. Are you being what you were truly meant to be?"

"Yes, this is what I was meant to be. I am just a perverted submissive bitch, I just want to serve, to be used, and be a good little toy. Thank you for showing me what I really am" Oliva said proudly as grabbed Diana's foot and pulled it upward while forcing herself down until most of Diana's foot was in her pussy, so her pussy lips were almost touching Diana's ankles.

Diana curled and wiggles her toes inside the tight wet and warm confines of the Oliva's Pussy. Oliva could feel the toes moving and rubbing deep inside her pussy as her pussy lips stretched wider than she thought possible around the thickest part of Diana's foot. Slowly Diana twisted and flexed her foot enjoying the feeling as Oliva's inner walls squeezed and pulsed against the flesh of her foot.

Oliva lifted her hips up until just the toes of Diana's foot remained in her warm, tight folds, pausing just for a second before she dropped down plunging the foot deep inside of her, filling her pussy with one smooth stroke. Oliva rocked her hips and pumped her body hard, slamming her pussy up and down as hard as she could on the foot fucking it like a cock. Diana could feel Oliva's pussy mold to shape of her foot as it was repeatedly and aggressively swallowed up by the Oliva's craving hole.

"Fuck! Fuck, I am going to explode... Please let me cum I can't control it anymore" Oliva screamed out as she fucked the foot for all she was worth.

"Come for me bitch," Diana growled, "Come all over my foot, make a big fucking mess, you disgusting slut. When you cum you will become the true submissive whore forever."

"Thank you... I'm going to cu... fuck I'm cummmming" Oliva screamed, her upper body heaving with huge, shuddering gasps as her pussy finally boiled over.

It was an explosion, almost impossible to describe the intensity at which the flood juice sprayed out of Oliva. Oliva just kept orgasming came again and again as she squirted over and over, coating Diana's foot and leg along with the floor and her own thighs with sticky pungent pussy juice. The feeling burned into Oliva's brain and soul as she could no longer think of anything but making herself into a perfect little bimbo fuck toy so this would never end.

Eventually, after numerous minutes of constant rolling orgasms Oliva collapsed onto the floor, in a pool of her own squirt and sweat as she grunted, gasped, and whimpered while her body spasmed with mindless pleasure.

"No time to rest yet little slave, you made a big fucking mess and you are going to clean it up with your tongue, like any true filthy fuck pig would do!" Diana order as she put her squirt-soaked foot in front of Oliva's face.

Oliva crawled forward obediently and without hesitation She licked and sucked on Diana's toes. Oliva worked her way upwards, making sure everything bit of skin was clean as she progressed. It only took a minute for Oliva to perfectly clean Diana's foot and lower leg, Once done she looked up at Diana with longy and needy eyes awaiting her next order.

"I told you to clean up your mess slut, just look at what you did to the floor. You should know that you can't just leave things a wet sticky mess in a gym so get cleaning." Diana said in a stern but teasing voice.

Oliva surveyed the mess on the floor, there was a large puddle of her cum in front of her along with wet spots and smears along the floor where she had crawled through the gym. Oliva dropped her face to the floor pushing her ass high into the air. Oliva then licked and slurped at the puddle swallowing her own fluids as she slowly cleaned the gym floor with her tongue. The humiliation and submission of the act fed back into her arousal and within minutes her legs were spread wide as one hand vigorously fingered her pussy while she continued her tongue cleaning of the dirty gym floor.

Oliva spent the next hour fingering herself to massive orgasm after another while licking the floor clean. Each orgasm would create a new puddle of squirt and sweat which she would then have to lick clean repeating the cycle until exhaustion Eventually took over and she passed out with her face down in a puddle of her own filth.

Epilogue

It had been a few weeks since Oliva's mind opening experience, and she still wasn't entirely sure if it had actually happened or was just a dream. After she passed out, she woke up later that day at home in her bed like nothing had happened. Any time Oliva thought about that day (she thought about it a lot as every detail was perfectly and vividly burned permanently into her mind), her nipples quickly went rock hard while her pussy turned into a hot, wet mess. At first Oliva knew she should feel awful, that she should be disgusted and hate herself for not only what happened but for getting so turned any time she thought about it. Oliva knew she should try and be a 'good girl' but she couldn't even bring herself to fake it, the 'genie was out of the bottle' and Oliva didn't want to go back to how things were.

Oliva embraced her new life as a sexual submissive, she gave up any last bit of self-respect or restraint she had as she realized just how boring and unfulfilling her life had been. If there was ever a something that could be called a religious experience Oliva had experienced, it that day. Oliva now devoted herself to her submission and because of that the world seemed brighter, her life had a purpose, she was from stress, free from worry, her orgasms more powerful and fulling than they had ever been. The only thing that now mattered to Oliva was becoming the perfect slave as she worked to find an owner.

The End

12