A Loss of Self Control

Story Info
Sofia's body stops obeying her, and starts to obey Alexandra.
19k words
4.44
44.9k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: Sofia makes a delivery to the mysterious Alexandra, in which Sofia seems to lose all control of her body as it obeys Alexandra. Alexandra uses this power to humiliate and degrade Sofia into levels of submission Sofia didn't know was possible.

Story Tags: Armpits, BDSM, Body Worship, Breath Play, Corruption, Cunnilingus, Degradation, Domestic Services, Domination, Face Sitting, Feet, Female Dominant, Female Submissive, F/f, Financial Domination, Fingering, Forced Cleaning, Forced Orgasm, Humiliation, Lesbian, Masturbation, Mind Break, Mind Control, Orgasm Denial, Pet Play, Rape, Reluctant, Rimming, Sex Toys, Shaving, Smothering, Spitting, Squirting, Stripping, Tease, Tongue Bath, Watersports

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, Alexandra thought as she heard her door bell ring. Alexandra had ordered take out for lunch, that was now more than an hour late.

"Hello, that took you long enough....." Alexandra said angrily with a bit surprise seeing a female delivery driver. "Come on in. I need to get the money from the kitchen."

Sofia stepped inside the house rolling her eyes thinking to herself. "Of course, she doesn't have her money ready."

"Wait right here, I will be just a moment." Alexandra almost ordered, very much noticing the eye roll.

Alexandra glanced at her TV which was still playing a heavy lesbian BDSM porn that she was in the middle of watching when her doorbell rang. She had almost forgotten she ordered take out with it being so late. Alexandra grabbed her remote and turned up the volume as moved into the kitchen, wondering what the girl's reaction would be.

Sofia heard she her a loud moan come from the living room as she stood in the doorway rather impatiently as she waited for the client to bring her money. She looked up at the TV watch as a one girl was dominated and humiliated by another girl. Sofia was a bit shocked and disgusted at herself as a small wave of lust passed through her as she stared at the screen.

Alexandra walked back to the delivery girl, noticing that the girl was transfixed on the TV.

"Sorry I seem to only have exact change" Alexandra said back pushing a handful of bills and coins at the girl.

"Wait what? You mean no tip?" Sofia said frustratingly while her gaze jumped between the TV and Alexandra

"Well how about when you are done your shift you come back here and as a tip, I can show you, your place. Show you what it is like to be used like that bitch on the screen. You know the one can't seem to stop looking at." Alexandra teased.

"Eww no thank you!" Sofia spat at Alexandra shaking her head as she quickly turned around to leave.

Alexandra smiled to herself, thinking that the deliver girl was very attractive, and her mind quickly filled with evil fantasies about how she would put the prude little bitch in her place.

"No slut, you will come back her when you are done your shift. You need to submit. You need to be shown your place" Alexandra yelled out as more of a command to the delivery girl as she reached her car,

Sofia quickly flipped off Alexandra as she got into her car and drove away to her next delivery. As Sofia drove back to her store, she thought about what just happened and realized that was one of her weirdest calls, but oddly, it had left her a little horny, even though she had no interest in girls or BDSM.

Sofia continued to work but try as hard as she might but the phrase "You need to submit, You need to be shown your place" kept popping into her head. At first, she just brushed it off, but it seemingly and unprompted would randomly float back into head and she would think about it for a few minutes. Each time it popped up she would feel a small surge of excitement run through her body.

During one of her breaks Sofia decided to roll with it and imagine what it would be like to submit, and her mind quickly fill up with images and ideas that disgusted and scared her. It got to the point she felt sick to her stomach, but each idea seemingly just increased her arousal. As the day wore on Sofia noticed her pussy had completely soaked through her panties and was soaking into her pants.

Sofia took a deep breath pushed all the thoughts out of her mind and focused on here work. The rest of the day was normal. Though occasionally, Sofia would catch herself saying "I need to submit" under her breath or having "I need to be shown my place" rolling the around her in the back of her head. Sofia's drive home was the worst, all she could think about was the women from earlier, and how this woman would be able to show her "How to submit". Sofia had given up trying to resist the thoughts.

Sofia pulled up to her house, she took a deep breath and stepped out of her car. As Sofia looked around, she realized that she didn't drive home, she wasn't actually sure where she had parked. She cursed herself for being distracted, as she looked around. Sofia realized she parked just a few blocks away from the horrible delivery house she had earlier in the day. It was at this moment that Alexandra happened to be jogging by her car. Alexandra quickly noticed Sofia as the cute delivery girl she had been fantasying about all day.

"Well hello there. I see you came back. Guess you really wanted my tip after all" Alexandra said teasingly.

Sofia looked over at Alexandra, who was now wearing a pair of tight leggings, sneakers, and a tight short sleeved workout shirt. Sofia also noticed that she almost dripping with sweat from her jog. Sofia tried to think of something to say, some way out of this but her mind just seemed to go blank as she starred.

"Well don't just stand their follow me inside like a good girl" Alexandra said in a very cool yet forceful tone.

Sofia responded a bit taken back "Look, I am not sure why I am even here. I thought I was heading home...."

"That is your problem you tried to think, you really shouldn't think to much, could hurt your simple brain. Stop thinking and just do as I say." Alexandra says cutting off Sofia.

Sofia seemed to become disconnected from her body, and it slowly, silently, seemingly out of her control followed Alexandra down the block towards the house. As she walked Sofia could feel her heartbeat increasing as a lump grow in her throat, but with each small step she felt a flicker of desire build inside her.

"I really do need to get home I have class in the morning and I really shouldn't be bothering you." Sofia says while still following Alexandra.

"Why am I doing this? It's not too late you can turn around and drive away. Come on control yourself." Sofia tries to tell herself as walk to the doorstep starts to feel like an eternity.

"You're going to be a good girl for me, aren't you?" Alexandra says as she opens the door guiding Sofia in.

Once inside Alexandra removes her running shoes and put them nicely to the side on her matt before walking over to her sofa and sitting down. Sofia had never seen anyone with so much confidence in her life. She just stood beside the door little scared and a more then little excited.

Alexandra leaned back on her sofa putting her feet up on the ottoman as Sofia just stared at her. Sofia hated feet, just looking at them made her skin crawl, and yet now she couldn't look away from the pair that were covered by dirty sweat filled socks in front of her.

"Well don't just stand there staring at me like a lost puppy, take off your things and come in." Alexandra said in a welcoming yet demanding tone.

"Please just stop what ever this is and let me go I want to go home." Sofia begged Alexandra.

"Stop what?" Alexandra asked almost rhetorically with a knowing smile

"I don't know, you are controlling me somehow, and I want it to stop, and I want to leave" Sofia yelled at Alexandra

"Am I controlling you? You are free to go, the door is right there just walk on out. Maybe deep down do you really just want to submit to me? Did I make you think all those nasty thoughts you have been having all day? Or is it that secretly you want me to doing things to you? Do you want me to do anything I want to you? Tell me am I controlling you or is it something deep inside yourself? Does your body want to submit, and your maybe your mind just isn't able be able to stop it? I am happy to show you submission. Happy to show you your place. I promise you won't be able to control yourself with me and by the end of tonight you will accept what you are. I guess that is the fun part, you will never truly know if I have some power over you or if you are just a disgusting slut." Alexandra responds very matter of fact.

Sofia just stood there with her mouth open, trying to process everything Alexandra had said.

"Now come in and take your things off, why not make a show of it?" Alexandra orders Sofia as her face quickly changed to a welcoming devious smile.

Sofia starts breathing heavily, almost as if she is having a panic attack. Inside her head her mind screaming at her body to leave, but instead she slowly takes off her shoes and puts them beside Alexandra's then moves towards the center of Alexandra's living room. Once she is standing in front of Alexandra, Sofia's hands began to undo the buttons of her blouse, again Sofia's mind screams at her body to stop but it just doesn't listen.

"Come on I said make a show of it you can do better than that can't you slut?" Alexandra teased.

"Please don't," Sofia begged.

"But that's the fun for you isn't it? Feeling like you are being force, otherwise you wouldn't get the same thrill from it!" Alexandra responded

Sofia obeyed unable to stop herself as her body slowly started twisting and gyrating as she stepped closer to Alexandra. Sofia bent her body back thrusting her bra covered breasts forward as her blouse fell down her arms and to the floor. Sofia rubbed her hands slowly along her upper body moving upwards across her face and into her hair, where they removed her ponytail. Sofia shook her head side to side shaking out her long locks as her hands fluffed her hair.

"Now this is a much better show" Alexandra said taking a deep breath. "And by the smell of it you seem to be enjoying yourself as well."

Next Sofia spun around slowly, her hands moving down her body to hook her thumbs into the waist band of her pants as she shook her ass side to side now. Bending over far as she could Sofie slowly peeled the pants over her ass and down her legs letting Alexandra drink in every inch of exposed flesh. Kicking her pants to the side, Sofia squatted down back still to Alexandra. Sofia danced and rotated her body, almost twerking as she to thrust her ass up into the air for Alexandra's amusement. Dancing a bit more rhythmically Sofia stands up and turns to face Alexandra in only her bra and panties her hands rubbing her body more suggestively as she flaunted and displayed herself for Alexandra.

"Keep going." Alexandra encourages on Sofia.

Small tears now dripped down Sofia's cheeks as her mind struggled to understand what her body was doing. As she danced Sofia could feel something deep inside her telling her she needs this, that she must submit. Sofia's hands rhythmically cross over her chest to the opposite shoulder as they play with her bra strap, pushing them off her shoulders. Sofia bites her lip as she pushes her chest forward, her hands moving from her shoulders to behind her back undoing the bra and letting it fall to the floor. Sofia glances up and her eyes locking with Alexandra's, the women's stare sends a chill down Sofia's spine as her hands work there way down her twisting body towards her panties. Sofia gently pulls her panties upwards, driving the fabric deep between her lips before she slowly pushed them downwards. A wave of lust and humiliation wash over her, as Sofia can feel the moisture dripping down the inside of her thighs as she tosses the panties at Alexandra.

"Where are your manners slut, don't just toss your panties at people! You should fold them up nicely and hand them over submissively, now try again." Alexandra orders as she flicks the panties back towards Sofia.

"No." Sofia says as her eyes fill with anger yet she couldn't herself from physically obeying.

Sofia reaches her hands down to pick up the crumpled panties from the floor in front of her. Then Sofia folds the panties neatly before stepping toward Alexandra. Once Directly in front of the women Sofia kneels beside Alexandra placing the panties between her lips. Sofia looks slowly up at Alexandra staring directly into her eyes offering Alexandra her panties in the most submissive way she could subconsciously think of. Sofia felt humiliated to the point she was almost nauseous, yet it that feeling just seemed to feed into building lust.

Delighted with the mixed look of emotions on Sofia's face Alexandra reached forward plucking the panties from Sofia's lips. With an Evil smile she simply tosses the nicely folded panties off to the side where they land in a crumped heap. Alexandra then reaches out her hand and gently runs her fingers through Sofia's hair petting her.

"Now that you have made yourself at home, why do you answer some questions for me? I expect you to answer fully and honestly no hiding anything from me got it slut. What is your name?" Alexandra asks.

Sofia tried to bite her lip, but she just couldn't seem to stop herself from answering "My name is Sofia."

"Cute. How old are you Sofia?" Alexandra asks as a follow up.

Sofia shook her head slightly hoping to not answer but again her lips answered anyway "I am 24."

"Are you single?" Alexandra asks

"Yes, I tired to date but I spend so much time between work and school I don't really have time to date. Hell, I doubt even my friends would notice if I went missing." Sofia was shocked by her own answer never would she have thought something like that, but she knew deep down it was likely true.

"I think I know the answer to this one but are you a lesbian or bisexual?" Alexandra asked in a teasing way.

"No, I have never been attracted to girls, I always kind of thought of it as wrong. Even kneeling here for you thinking that you will want me sexually kind of grosses me out."

"Does that, or do I turn you on? Alexandra asked

"I don't think so, maybe? Something is turning me on, but I don't know why. It seems like every time I feel humiliated or feel afraid of what you may do to me, turns me on." Sofia responds as she is deeply embarrassed by her own answer. Sofia's mind continues to struggle with why she can not stop herself from sharing intimate details with this stranger.

"I am not a slut like you seem to be Sofia. I don't fuck just anyone who comes to my door. Even more so you are still here so I think you want to be sexual with me, yet you think being with me would be gross. If that is how you really feel, then you will need to earn the right to be with me." Alexandra says sternly "Now what is something you find even grosser then being with a woman?"

"Feet, I hate feet and everything to do with them. The are smelly, they look funny and just...." Sofia retched just having to think about feet as her sentence trailed off.

"Well I think my feet are sexy and obviously far to good for some one like you. Now what would be something even lower than my feet that you could start with to earn your way up?"

Sofia looked like she would be sick as her mind started to fill with ideas. She looked over Alexandra, then looked over the room and as she looked at the front door Sofia remembered Alexandra had just finished a jog.

"Your shoes? I mean I could clean your shoes for you with my tongue. I would hate it, it would make me feel sick and worthless." Sofia blurted out as soon as the idea popped into her head.

"That is a surprise, you are a disgusting girl aren't you Sofia. I do agree that is a good place to start, I want you to crawl over and get my shoes put them on the floor in front of where you are now." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia crawled slowly back to the door as she got to the pair of shoes, her hands reached out to pick them up.

"Use your mouth slut not your hands." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia picked up the first shoe in her mouth and crawled back to Alexandra placing it down in front of her before she crawled back for the other shoe.

"If you really don't want to do this Sofia, the door is right there feel free to leave. Remember this was your idea, I am just encouraging you." Alexandra teased as Sofia leaned down to pick up the second shoe.

Sofia wanted nothing more then to run out that door, but her body refused to obey her. With tears again rolling down her cheeks Sofia crawled back to Alexandra and put the shoe down neatly beside the other one.

"Now slut since these are my shoes and that means like me, they are better than you. Bow to them, and make sure to get your face right in there." Alexandra commanded.

Sofia tried to hold her breath as she bowed down and placed her nose inside one of the shoes. Sofia took a long deep inhale through her nose as her body disobeyed her yet again, seemly trying to drive her mind deeper into humiliation. It was working as Sofia could feel herself getting more and more aroused. Despite the growing arousal Sofia still felt more disgusted than she had ever been before as she gagged and choked on the deep sweaty smell.

"This is your place Sofia" Alexandra said her hand reaching down to pet her hair once again as Sofia breathed in the foul-smelling musk.

"Now I believe your idea was to clean my shoes not just sniff them. Get on with it I want to see your tongue in action." Alexandra ordered.

Sofia's mind went into a panic, as it yelled at her body causing her to tremble with anxiety. Sofia's body continued to refuse to listen as her head moved slightly lower so it could start to kiss the tips Alexandra's shoes, filling Sofia's mouth with the taste of salt, dirt, and leather.

"You will need to do a lot more then just kissing them if you are going to properly clean my shoes slut. You are going to have to use your tongue and put some force behind it." Alexandra said with a mocking pout.

Sofia's body stopped kissing the shoes for a moment and she was able to quickly muttered "Fuck you". Sofia's body forced her to start slowly and methodically licking the dirt and grime from not just the tips of the shoes, but the tops, sides and also the soles as she used her hands to lift the up.

"How do you feel slut, does your own idea help put you in your place?" Alexandra asked

"I don't know. I hate this, I hate you, but I can't stop myself and I am more turned on then I have ever been." Sofia said almost sobbing between licks.

"You're going to need to learn to be a lot more respectful than slut. From now on you should address me as Mistress or Ma'am."

"Yes Mistress" Sofia said doing her best to glare at Alexandra as she took a long hard lick across one of the soles.

Alexandra enjoyed watching Sofia lick her shoes clean for the next 10 minutes. When Sofia was finally done her lips were smeared a little with dirt, and her tongue slightly black. Sofia sat back and glared at Alexandra, trying to kill her with her eyes.

"Don't give me that look slut. I know you want this; I can smell how wet you are." Alexandra said while sniff at the air.

Sofia reached a hand down between her legs feeling her juices dripping out of her. Sofia quickly looked down between her legs seeing a small wet spot on the floor.

"Oh my god. What.... How.... I have never.... I can't be this wet, what the hell is wrong with me?" Sofia said, though she had meant to only think the words but instead her body forced her to speak.

"I'd say you love everything that is happening to you, there is nothing wrong with enjoying yourself even if it is as a degenerate slut" Alexandra said in an almost reassuring tone.