Testing Their Bond

Story Info
Emily and Ella experiment; Sequel to The Interview.
8.5k words
4.82
12.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2022
Created 01/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You ready for this?" I asked Ella as I pulled to a stop, parking our Civic between Eric's work in progress Mustang and Ron's tidy, 1980s, blue Chevy stepside pickup.

She didn't answer so I glanced at the woman in the passenger seat. It was like looking in a mirror... same shoulder length dark hair, same dark eyes, and same full breasts. She was staring across the parking lot at the motel, her face unreadable, but I knew what she was thinking. I always knew what she was thinking.

"Yeah... I think so," she murmured without looking at me.

I smiled at her. Today was Ella's turn to lose her virginity to her boyfriend... and I was looking forward to it as much as I hoped she was. "I was nervous too, but once you get started..." I murmured, wanting to reassure her.

"But what if I'm...? I mean, I've never done it before."

I took her hand and held it. "Like I said, I was nervous too. I was afraid it would hurt, or that I wouldn't know what to do, or I wouldn't be any good... but you know what? My body knew what to do, and it didn't hurt... not even a little. I didn't even bleed. Trust me... you're going to love it."

She glanced at me as a tiny smile quirked one corner of her lips up. "I hope you're right."

I nodded once and pulled the latch on my door. "I am. Would I lie to you?"

She grinned as she cracked her door, but since she didn't step out of the car, I didn't either. "No... and God... I'd never felt anything like it."

My smile widened. "Just wait until it's Ron's cock in your pussy."

"But what if... do you think I'll be any good?"

I could tell by the expression on her face she was apprehensive. She was struggling with the same doubts I'd had only a couple of weeks ago. Having lived through it, I now realized how silly my concerns had been... and how silly hers were. I snickered briefly.

"Eric didn't complain when we were going at it. Like I said, my body knew what to do. Yours will too."

Eric Tonner and I had been dating since the summer between our sophomore and junior years in high school. Near the end of our senior year, after we were eighteen, we'd engaged in some pretty intense snogging, including me straddling his lap and dry humping him as we kissed until he came in his pants. We'd come close to going all the way several times, and while he was ready, I'd held myself back, partially because of being nervous about making the commitment, and partially because I was afraid Mom and Dad would find out and shit an entire litter of kittens.

Now that we'd graduated, and because he'd never pressured me to do more than I was comfortable doing, one night after a date, as we were kissing each other goodnight, I'd told him I was ready. Standing on the walk leading to the front door of my house, the summer air warm and soft, we'd discussed taking our relationship to the next level in hushed voices. He promised he'd wait if I wasn't ready, but I'd assured him that I wanted to lose my virginity to him, and I was ready for him to take it.

After our talk, we were simply waiting for an opportunity. Not quite two weeks later I learned Ella was going to be out of the house for a couple of hours in the afternoon. As soon as I had a bit of privacy, I'd called Eric to tell him our opportunity had just materialized. A couple of days after my phone call, just after Ella left for her job interview, he'd had arrived at my house.

What I didn't know at the time was that during her interview, Ella was experiencing everything I was as Eric fucked me soundly. She was supposed to call me when she left the meeting, but not only didn't she call, she'd returned far sooner than she'd told me she thought she would. Worse still was she'd snuck in on me and Eric as we lay naked on the bed, kissing and touching. Eric was mortified when she'd walked in on us, had leapt from the bed, and all but dashed out of the house naked. I'd been pissed she hadn't kept her word and called after her interview, and then had compounded her sin by barging into my room without knocking, but after she'd shushed me, and explained what she'd experienced, my anger had slowly changed to curiosity.

I'm the older half of Emily and Ella, the Luskik twins. Ella and I have always shared a special bond. We could always tell what the other was thinking with a glance, and sometimes we could sense... more. When I'd broken my arm, Ella claimed her arm hurt just as much as mine did. Though Mom didn't believe her, I did, somehow sensing her suffering and the ache in her arm. We also could, sometimes, tell what the other was feeling, even if they weren't around. It was weird to know Ella was in a pissy mood even though I hadn't seen her, but that attachment was something we'd always had.

Despite having that special connection our entire life, what she'd experienced when Eric was fucking me was much, much different. Normally all I got from our link was shadowy impressions. I might be able to tell she was in a bad mood, but I wouldn't know why until she told me someone was being a bitch to her at school or work. It was also very much hit and miss.

Sometimes I could sense how she felt, but most of the time not... unless we were in the same room. Then it was different, yet somehow the same. It was almost like I could read her thoughts. I couldn't, but it seemed that way. Almost without fail, if we saw or experienced the same conditions, we invariably arrived at the same conclusion. It was almost funny how, for example, if Mom or Dad asked us where we wanted to go for dinner, we'd both say Mexican, Italian, or some other place at very nearly the same time.

I'd listened in fascination as she described what she'd experienced during her interview. The only part she'd gotten even slightly wrong was me sucking Eric's cock at the beginning, claiming only that she felt squirmy, probably because I got seriously turned on performing the act. The rest, however, was like she'd watched us. She'd described how he'd suckled and caressed my breasts, ate my pussy until I came, and then fucked me, pausing in the middle as I came again, before fucking himself to orgasm, his soft cry of completion causing me to come a third time as he emptied himself into me.

After Ella's experience, we decided to recreate experiments we'd performed as kids, but with an adult twist. Now, instead of sitting in our rooms staring at flash cards or touching our face or leg with an ice cube, we masturbated while the other waited to see if she felt anything. With no success, we jilled off at the same time, and when that still didn't produce a result, we finally masturbated together in the same bed.

The bond was still as frustratingly irregular and uncontrollable as it ever was. Despite multiple attempts, and our best efforts, neither of us felt anything. We'd even briefly discussed fucking each other, but the thought of that weirded us both out so much we quickly dropped the idea.

After our failures, we decided the only thing left to try was to repeat the initial experience as closely as possible. It took some wheedling to get Ron Layland, Ella's boyfriend, on board, but today was the day we were going to kick our experiment up a notch.

We hadn't told Eric or Ron the real reason why we wanted them to fuck us in the same room at the same time, passing the idea off as a fantasy that Ella and I shared. Maybe we'd seen to many science fiction movies, but we'd never told anyone about our 'gift,' not even our parents, afraid some big, unsmiling guys driving black SUVs and wearing dark suites and sunglasses would show up at our door.

Just as Eric and I had been virgins, so were Ella and Ron. Not surprisingly, as much as I knew Ron wanted to fuck Ella, he was reluctant to fuck her with me and Eric watching. Eric hadn't been keen on the idea either, but when I began hinting how turned on the idea made me, it didn't take him long to come around to the idea.

Ron and Eric were longtime friends, and with all three of us encouraging him, and repeatedly promising him we weren't setting him up in some elaborate prank, Ron had finally agreed. Once Ron was onboard, the guys had worked together to make it happen. Finally, our work schedules aligned, and we'd agreed to meet at the Holiday Inn just off Man O War and Interstate 75 in Hamburg. Hamburg, Kentucky, was far enough from our homes in Lexington, without being too far, that our cars probably wouldn't be seen by anyone we knew. None of us wanted our friends or family to see our cars in a motel parking lot and jump to the correct conclusion.

The situation was perfect. None of us had to work today, Mom and Dad were going to a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert in Cincinnati with friends immediately after work, and wouldn't be home until late. It was a little after three, and since neither Ron nor Eric was expected home until late evening, that left us plenty of time for fucking without worrying about being caught or having to explain where we'd been for the last several hours. It was a good thing too because all four us were nearly bursting for a fuck.

It had been hell waiting for this moment. Eric's cock had felt so good the first time he fucked me we struggled to not fuck our brains out with every opportunity. Once Ron agreed to join our little party, he and Ella were all over each other all the time, even more so than they normally were. It'd been a tough four days since Ron had agreed to participate in our experiment, but the wait was finally over.

"Room 216," Ella said as we entered the lobby, glancing at her phone to confirm the room from the text we'd received on the drive.

I smiled and nodded to the man behind the counter as he watched us cross the expansive room, our sneakers whispering on the polished floor. I wondered if he knew what we were planning. Ella and I were dressed as we normally did during the summer, comfortable shorts paired with a light and breezy blouse. Though we were showing plenty of tanned and toned leg, our shorts and blouse weren't so revealing that Mom and Dad would ride our asses. I smiled to myself. The only person I wanted riding my ass was Eric, and I hoped he was up to the challenge.

We took the elevator up one floor, glanced at the sign that directed us to the right, and stopped in front of a door. I rapped softly, and after a moment, the door opened. I smiled at Eric as he stepped aside in silent invitation.

"Hey," I said as I led Ella through the opening.

"Hey, yourself," he rumbled in reply as he followed us deeper into the chamber, the door thumping shut behind us.

The room was typical for a mid-priced motel, the floor covered with thin dark carpeting sporting a pattern that would hide stains, neutral-colored walls, and vibrant white comforters on the two king-size beds. I felt a rush of heat when I realized the bright orange headboards were padded, my imagination running amok thinking of guests fucking so hard that the motel had to soften the headboards to prevent concussions.

As I fell into Eric's embrace, kissing him lustily, I noticed Ron standing across the room near the windows. The curtains were wide, allowing the room to flood with light. He looked like he was having some serious second thoughts, but I no longer cared. Feeling Eric's hard cock pressed between our bodies seemed to charge me like a battery. I felt like I was crackling with energy, full of pent-up power just waiting to explode, and I was going to fuck Eric long and hard whether Ella and Ron joined in or not.

"Hey," Ella murmured as mine and Eric's tongues danced, our hips grinding against each other.

"You sure about this?" Ron asked softly, his words registering only peripherally.

"I think."

I sighed out of my kiss. I was the older sister, if only by eighteen minutes, and it was time for me to take charge of the situation to get it moving. "She's sure." Ella glared at me as I smiled at her. "Trust me." I jerked my chin at Ron. "What about you? You sure?" I asked, my tone almost challenging.

Ron took so long to reply, Eric answered for him. "He's sure," he rumbled as he cupped my breast.

I wanted Eric so badly I nearly moaned with his touch, but I gently brushed his hand away. "Slow down," I murmured.

"Why?" he growled as he bent and began nuzzling my neck.

I wanted to drop to my knees, pull his cock out of his pants, and suck him good, but this was a scientific investigation, and we had to follow protocol. "Because..."

"Because why?"

I gently pushed him away. "Because I want to watch Ella and Ron."

Eric glared down at me before his scowl flicked across the room to where Ron was standing, Eric's stern gaze making it clear Ron had better not fuck up his chance to get laid. "I thought you wanted us fucking at the same time," he growled, his gaze never leaving Ron.

"I do... which is why we need to slow down until they start. I don't want to be done before they even get going."

There was a long, awkward pause when nobody said or did anything. Ron watched Ella for a long moment. "If you're not ready for this..." he murmured.

I appreciated him trying to be the gentleman for her, but as she glanced at me, I knew his concern was unwarranted. Perhaps she was already feeling my rampaging desires. She turned back to Ron.

"No... I'm ready," she purred as she pulled his lips down to hers.

Eric and Ron were good looking guys in different ways. Eric was tall and slim, playing on the school's basketball team as a guard, and running cross country on the school's track team. He didn't excel in either sport, but with his sandy-blond hair, brown eyes, and a lean, muscular body, he was a serious hottie. He was also smart as shit and was leaving for the University of North Carolina in the fall to pursue a degree in electrical engineering. Best of all, he wasn't a dick, treated me with respect, and even though he was as inexperienced in the ways of pleasing a woman as I was a man, he seemed to instinctively know how to use what God gave him and had sent me soaring with pleasure. I was going to miss him when he left, and I wanted him to fuck me as often as possible before he did.

Where Eric was tall and light, Ron was shorter and dark. Though he was taller than Ella and me by about eight inches, he was still two or three inches shorter than Eric's six foot two. Where Eric was slim, Ron was built like the preverbal fireplug. Well-muscled with bulging arms, and an ass and chest that made both Ella and me drool, he played offensive tackle on our high school football team, and he was good at it. He was quick, strong, and damn few people got past him to his quarterback or the running back. He was going to college in the fall at the University of Kentucky at Louisville where he was majoring in 3D computer animation. I was more than a little jealous that he and Ella both were attending school in Louisville, and could continue dating if they wanted to, whereas Eric was going to be way the hell off in North Carolina while I was stuck in the Pharmacy program at UK here in Lexington.

Like Eric was with me, Ron was good to Ella. He didn't play stupid games or pressure her to put out, and though someone wouldn't know by looking at him, he was an artist at heart. He could draw the most amazing pictures, the images emerging from his pencils and markers seeming to float above the paper of his sketch pad. Ella had a full page, photorealistic color drawing of her with translucent angel wings, drawn by Ron, framed and hanging in her room. Both Eric and Ron were popular with the girls, but the four of us had been exclusive since sometime in the eleventh grade, much to the apparent heartbreak of boys and girls alike.

After a moment, I could see the momentum building with Ron and Ella and I knew there would be no turning back for them now. I was feeling on edge, desperately wanting to feel Eric's rock-hard shaft in my tunnel, but I couldn't tell if what I was feeling was coming from me or Ella. I turned back to him, and I as I began to pull his lips to mine, he picked me up, kissing me furiously as I wrapped my legs around his waist. After a long, blisteringly hot kiss, he carried me the few steps to the nearer bed before following me down as he dropped me to the mattress.

I kicked back to the center of the bed as he followed, glancing at Ella as I did. She had her blouse off and was standing between the beds with Ron's face buried in her mounds as she held the back of his head. She was clearly reveling in his touch, his hands cupping her breasts as he nuzzled her, her head slowly tipping back, her eyes closing as her mouth slowly opened. It was an incredibly erotic display and I couldn't tear my gaze away.

I didn't know how long I'd stared at the lovers before Eric grasped my chin and gently turned my face to his before taking my lips, pinning me to the bed with his weight as his hips slowly rocked against me.

I wanted to slow us down, wanted to experience what Ella felt, but my passions were soaring out of control and I couldn't stop my headlong plunge into passion. I groaned as I pushed Eric's lips from mine, holding his lips to my neck as he licked and sucked my flesh.

"Fuck..." I moaned.

He rose on his strong arms, his eyes speaking of his desire. "I want you."

It took almost superhuman effort, but I managed to speak the words. "I want you too... but not yet."

His face hardened slightly. "What do you mean not yet?"

I glanced to Ella and Ron. They were on the other bed, both completely nude, as Ella slowly kissed her way from Ron's lips down his neck. I felt a surge of longing and need as I forced my eyes back to Eric.

"I want to taste you first."

Kissing and touching, we slowly stripped each other, giving Ella and Ron time to sprint ahead of us. After Eric had stripped me of my coverings, and I'd removed his shirt, adding our clothes to the pile from Ron and Ella between the beds, we tumbled so that I was on top. I was kissing my way down Eric's taut body, my fingers playing with the button of his jeans, when I suddenly felt something in my mouth. A quick glance as I continued to kiss Eric's chest confirmed what I already knew, and I couldn't tear my eyes away as Ron's cock disappeared into my sister's mouth. I sensed her need to gag before she quickly pulled back, and then tried to take him deep again.

I moaned with barely contained lust as I opened the button on Eric's pants before quickly tugging them free and flinging them to the floor. I pulled his cock from his sodden underwear, kissed it on the head before licking away his slickness with leisurely swipes of my tongue, and then slid his underwear down and off his legs. With his body revealed, I took his lips with mine, desperate to kiss him, my desires suddenly multiplying. It was impossible to distinguish my lust from Ella's, but I no longer cared. He grasped me tightly to his chest and twisted firmly. With our tumble, he again pinned me to the bed, kissing me lustily before sliding slightly lower to flick my nipples with his tongue and slowly, gently, brush my pussy with his fingers.

"Fuck, Ella," Ron growled from the bed beside us. "You're going to make me fucking come."

I felt a rush of elation, either Ella's or my own, as she began fellating Ron more aggressively. Eric left my breasts and began working his way down my body, but I didn't want him kissing me there just yet. As his lips caressed my stomach, I slowly pushed him back with my foot, my lips twisting into my best wicked seductress smile.

"Not yet," I purred as I crawled across the bed to him. "I said I wanted to taste you."

Eric hadn't said I was about to make him come when I sucked him the last time, so not only did I want to prove I could suck a cock as skillfully as Ella, but I also didn't want him licking me until Ella experienced it first, so I could feel what she claimed she had.