Testing Their Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Stop! Fuck, stop!" Ron snarled as I took Eric's lips with my own. "You're about to make me come!"

As I left Eric's lips and began kissing down his body, I glanced at Ella as she pulled Ron's massively hard cock from her mouth and looked at me. I knew instantly that all her fears and hesitation had disappeared. Our small smiles ghosted each other's as we turned our attention back to our men. As I slowly kissed my way lower, Ella knee walked up the bed, Ron's strong hands sliding up her sides to grip her breasts as she settled over his face.

"Fuck..." I whispered as I felt the first caress of Ron's tongue against Ella's womanhood.

I continued my slow, kissing crawl to Eric's cock, my attention alternating between Eric's lust filled gaze and Ella sitting on Ron's face. I groaned as Ron's tongue sent Ella soaring. I was going to suck Eric until he begged me to stop, and then I was going to sit on his face like Ella was doing to Ron. Eric had eaten me to orgasm during our first time together, but watching Ella ride her boyfriend's face, her hands gripping his as he gently manhandled her breasts, her hips slowly rocking, her face tipped to the ceiling with her features twisted in bliss, seemed deliciously wicked, and I wanted to experience it for myself.

As I swallowed as much of Eric's cock as I could, Ella's moan was loud in the room. I didn't know if her sound of pleasure was from Ron's tongue, Eric's cock in my mouth, or perhaps both, but I couldn't hold my answering moan as Ron devoured her.

"Fuck..." Eric growled as he wrapped one of his hands in my hair.

"Fuck! Shit!" Ella whimpered. "I'm going to fucking come. He's making me fucking come!"

I moaned again, an orgasm rising within me... except not. Having experienced Eric licking and fucking me to rapture, I could tell this was Ella's orgasm I was sensing. It was the same, yet different, like the sensations of hunger and thirst.

I pulled Eric's cock from my mouth. "Come all over his fucking face!" I growled before swallowing him again, taking him deeper than any time in the past, Ella's lust combining with mine driving me to push myself farther than I'd been able to go before.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck!" Ella hissed her voice tight with rising pleasure.

I moaned around Eric's cock as Ella's bliss washed over me, my body stiffening with pleasure as I panted hard through my nose. I wanted to touch myself so badly, but I didn't, knowing that with Ella's rapture battering me, it would take only the slightest nudge to drive me headlong into orgasm.

"Goddammit," Eric snarled as he held my head down while pushing up with his hips. "If you keep that shit up, you'll make me come!"

His cock popped from between my lips with a wet sounding slurp. "You better not come," I growled before I tickled the underside of the head with my tongue. "I want that come in my pussy."

I took him as deep as possible, his deep moan my reward as he slowly fucked my mouth. I glanced to the next bed, watching as Ella slowly slid down Ron's body before taking his lips in a long, deep kiss.

"Fuck," Eric barked. "Stop, Emily! Stop, or you'll make me fucking come!"

I smiled to myself as I slowly withdrew his cock from between my tightly pursed lips. That admission was all I was waiting on. Ella and Ron were still kissing, but Ella's hips were slowly rocking against his taut stomach, and I sensed the slow return of her need. I quickly kissed my way back to Eric's lips, taking them in a long, deep, kiss. He tried to roll me to my back, but I resisted.

"Let me do you," he murmured as our lips slowly parted.

"Oh, yeah," I purred. He tried to roll me to my back a second time, but again I pushed back. "No," I cooed. "I want to sit on your face."

A brief smile flashed over his lips before he tugged me toward him in encouragement. I was feeling wicked, out of control, and eager to experience all the pleasures of man and woman. I swung a leg over his head before lowering my womanhood to his waiting lips. I groaned hard and deep with the first firm flick of his tongue against my button, his arms going around my thighs to cinch me down tight. With Ella having primed me, I was going to go off like a fucking rocket.

"Fuck..." I moaned as he battered my clit, the word drawn out long.

"No," Ella hissed from across the room. "Just fuck me! I'm on the pill!"

An instant later, I wailed softly as Eric's cock slid into my pussy... except I was still sitting on his face. "Ahh... fuck!" I snarled as I saw Ella holding Ron's cock erect, his rod slowly disappearing into her as she settled over his shaft, rising briefly, and then settling lower, his hands on her sides guiding her down. "Eat that fucking pussy, you mother-fucker! Eat it! Make me fucking come!" I was no puritan, but I couldn't believe the words that had spewed from my mouth, yet somehow they felt right, giving voice to the wickedness and excitement I felt, the speaking of them exciting me even more.

In the bed beside us, Ella moaned quietly as Ron bottomed out. "Shit, you feel so fucking good!"

"Christ, you're tight," Ron growled, his word overlapping and mixing with hers.

"Fuck! I'm fucking coming! She's making me fucking come!" I wailed as Ella began bouncing on Ron's shaft, my nipples hardening as Ron caressed the points of Ella's breasts. I was being eaten out, fucked, and having my nipples caressed, all while Eric held me to his face.

"Oh, God! Fuck! It feels so good! I'm going to come again!" Ella moaned.

"The fucking bitch is making me come!" I wailed as I began to shudder through the hardest orgasm of my life.

"She's coming!" Ella cried as she slammed herself down on Ron's cock, her words in a jumble with mine. "She's making me come!"

Ella and I sat, shuddering and shaking, hissing and snarling, as we orgasmed at the same time. I'd come hard the first time Eric fucked me, but nothing like this.

"Fuck," I groaned as I toppled off Eric's face to the bed.

Eric moved with me, kissing me deeply as his fingers softly danced in my wetness. As I slowly recovered, I glanced at Ella. She was still sitting on Ron's cock, her hands planted firmly on his chest, her hair covering her face as her head hung low. Ron's hands cupped her breasts, and I could feel his slow caresses of her nipples, the sensation stirring the embers of our desire and making my nipples ache with hardness. After a moment, Ella began rocking her hips, and we moaned with the feel of Ron's cock in my... in Ella's pussy.

"I want you inside me," I growled, pulling Eric more fully onto me.

Ella and I were both on the pill, something Dad had insisted on as we started our Junior year of high school. He'd reasoned that we were going to have sex whether he or Mom gave us permission or not, and he didn't want our lives ruined by a mistake. Mom hadn't agreed with his decision, thinking Ella and me having the prescription would only encourage us, but he'd stood firm. It was a tense several weeks as they argued about it, but since then Ella and I had practiced 'don't ask and don't tell,' and the tension in the family had slowly drained away. Two weeks ago I'd been thankful for not having to worry about becoming pregnant, and now, with Ella's desires combining with my own, I was thankful Eric didn't have to pause to sheath his sword.

He settled between my legs before he slid his cock into me. "Oh... fuck!" Ella cried softly. "He's fucking her! His cock is in her pussy!"

I moaned, long, low, and deep as Eric slid into me, his cock stretching me as I wanted to be stretched, touching me where I wanted to be touched. He dropped over me, pressing me into the soft mattress with his weight as he began driving his rod into me with purpose.

"I'm going to come!" Ella hissed softly from the next bed. "You're going to make me come!"

"Fuck," I groaned. "He's making her come again!" I moaned as Ella's budding orgasm mixed with my own rising pleasure. "Make me come!" I begged. "Fuck me and make me come!"

"I'll make you fucking come!" Eric growled as his lips covered mine in a scorching kiss.

"She's going to come!" Ella cried from somewhere in the distance as my orgasm began to rise within me. "He's making her come!"

"Fuck!" Ron barked. "You're going to make me come!"

"Make me come! Fuck! Make me come!" Ella begged.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" Ron chanted softly, his voice guttural and strained as his hands gripped Ella's breasts firmly.

Ella began to wail quietly as she bounced furiously on Ron's cock. "I'm coming!" she cried to the room.

"She's coming," I gasped as her pleasure poured over me like a waterfall. "Fuck... I'm going to..." I mewled in the instant before Ron barked and I felt his wetness flood into Ella. "We're fucking coming," Ella and I cried in one voice.

"I can't hold it!" Eric snarled, his voice harsh. "I can't hold it and I'm going to come!"

He hadn't lasted nearly as long this time as he had the first time, but I didn't care. "Come!" I begged. "I want to feel you come inside me!"

He fucked me with long, powerful strokes for a moment more before he too barked, his voice harsh and deep as his wetness flooded into me. Ella and I moaned together as he drove into me with a final powerful thrust and held his cock deep.

The four of us lay still, breathing in panting gasps, Ron and Eric's cock still buried deep in Ella and my pussies. I took Eric's lips, our tongue dueling as we kissed deeply. Beside us, Ella had flopped forward, pressing her breasts into Ron's chest as they kissed, his hand wrapped in our... in Ella's hair to hold her in the kiss.

"That was hot a fuck," Eric murmured as our lips slowly parted.

"What?" I whispered.

"Listening to you and Ella talking to each other while we were fucking."

I felt a rush of fear, afraid that we'd inadvertently given away our secret. "What did we say?"

A small smile tickled his lips. "Nothing... just both of you describing what was happening to the other." His lips danced over mine again. "I'm sorry I didn't last as long this time... but fuck..."

I smiled, glad that he didn't seem to suspect that we'd been experiencing what the other felt. Having him blast his load so soon wouldn't have been funny if he'd left me hanging and wanting more, but because I'd already come twice and was well satisfied, I was pleased with myself that I was able to wind him tight enough that he'd nutted so quickly. In the bed beside us, Ron and Ella were whispering their own secrets as they kissed and touched, a faint smile playing on their lips.

With groan, he tumbled off me to his back. I crawled to him and draped myself over him to mimic Ella and Ron. With a smile, Ella and I looked at each other as our heads rested on our lover's chests. That near telepathic link formed and my smile grew. She was thinking the same thing I was. We weren't done, and though we hadn't planned it, we had a surprise for the guys.

We lay in a cuddle for a long moment, enjoying the touch of our lovers until, without a look or word, Ella and I rose from our lover's chests as one.

"Where are you going?" Eric whispered as I slid off him.

"Don't go," Ron murmured in the same moment, trying to hold Ella to him

"I have something I want to try," I whispered as I stood beside the bed and lowered my lips to Eric's.

"I'm not going far," Ella cooed before kissing Ron gently on the lips.

We passed between the beds before joining our sister's lover.

"What?" Eric protested. "Wait! What are you...?"

"What are you doing?" Ron asked, as he looked past me to Ella.

I touched his lips with my finger. "Shhhh..." I whispered. "It's okay."

"Ella! What are...?" Eric asked before falling silent.

Ella and I looked over our shoulders as one, my gaze catching's Eric's. He looked unsure, but I smiled at him and gave him the tiniest of nods as Ella did the same, signaling her permission for Ron to fuck me.

I turned my attention back to Ron. "If you don't want to... we don't have to. Or you can pretend I'm Ella, but I want to feel your cock inside me."

"But... what about Ella..."

"She doesn't mind," I purred.

In the other bed I couldn't make out Ella's whispered words, but I knew Eric and Ella's discussion was mirroring mine and Ron's. I could still read the hesitancy on Ron's face, and it pleased me that he wouldn't hurt Ella by getting in another woman's pants the first chance he got. He glanced away from me toward the other bed. I followed his gaze, and the four of us traded looks. After a pause, Ella and I nodded a second time, again giving our consent, followed immediately by Ron and Eric as they also nodded their approval. With a smile, I slowly slid my hand down Ron's body to grip his rapidly hardening cock. Ron and Eric's cocks were about the same size, but I was so looking forward to having Ron wrap me up in those powerful looking arms and holding me against his sculptured chest.

"Don't make love to me," Ella growled loudly in the bed beside me. "Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I smiled as I squeezed Ron's cock. It seemed Ella was feeling as wicked and out of control as I was. "What she said."

A brief smile flashed over Ron's lips before he forced it away and his face hardened. "You want to get fucked?"

"Oh yeah," I purred.

"I've always wanted to fuck a more experienced woman," he growled in reply.

The irony of his statement made me giggle and he flashed another of his smiles. He had a nice smile. "Then show me what'cha got... stud."

Ron was fully hard, and I was ready to get to the main event, but he had other ideas. He tossed me aside like I weighed nothing, handling me much more easily than Eric did, and his slightly rough handling turned me on. I knew what he wanted, and as I turned, he grabbed my ankles and dragged my hips around. I was surprised by his action and I felt a rush of heat at the thought of what was developing. He'd either forgotten Eric had come inside me only a half-hour ago, or didn't care, but either way, the idea of him eating my pussy while it was filled with Eric's come was deliciously wicked. I'd have never guessed that Ron, the football playing artist, had a slightly kinky side. As he lowered my hips over his head, I took his cock into my mouth.

I moaned softly as I felt Eric's cock slide deep into Ella's pussy. They'd wasted no time getting to it. "Ah... fuck! He's eating her pussy as you're fucking me!" Ella sneered. "Fuck me! Fuck me with that big hard cock!"

I moaned again as Eric began slamming his cock into Ella. She was on her back with her legs draped over his shoulders and he was driving his cock incredibly deep into her, deeper than Ron had gone when she was riding him, and it felt amazing.

"Fuck," I gasped as I pulled Ron's cock from my mouth. "He's so fucking deep inside her!"

"Give it to her!" Ron snarled into my pussy. "Fuck her good!"

"God, your cock feels good!" Ella sneered. "Fuck that pussy! Fuck it!"

"Take it!" Eric growled in reply.

As fantastic as Ron's lips and tongue felt, I needed to feel his cock inside me. I wanted him to fuck me until he couldn't get it up any more... and then he could eat my pussy all he wanted. I tried to pull away, but he tightened his embrace around my hips, his hands gripping my ass while holding me to his mouth. I tried to pull away again, straining against his embrace, causing him to growl low and deep in his chest as he grappled with me.

He wasn't hurting me, and again, his gentle manhandling turned me on. I tried a third time to escape, but he held me to his mouth as he continued to devour me.

"Fuck!" I cried softly. "He's so strong! He's fucking eating me alive!"

"Make her come!" Ella cried. "Make that bitch come!"

"Fuck her!" I called in reply. "Fuck her, Eric! Fuck her and make her come!"

I tried yet again to escape Ron's python like clinch, thrilling with his growls of effort as we struggled against each other, my efforts drawing my orgasm close. "Fuck! I can't... he's going to make me fucking come!"

"Do it!" Ella responded. "Make her come!"

I swallowed as much of Ron as I could, unwilling to go down without a fight, but the battle was already lost. As my tongue flicked and darted, my orgasm began to surround me, closing in and squeezing my breath from my lungs. I began to shudder before I jerked with a hard lunge, my body alive with pleasure. I moaned hard and deep around Ron's cock as pleasure washed over me like a tsunami, drowning me with sensations I could scarcely contain.

"Fuck me!" Ella cried. "She's coming! She's coming like a fucking bitch! Fuck me while she comes! Fuck!"

"I'll fuck you!" Eric sneered.

"Fuck! Shit! Your fucking cock is making me come! You big-dicked mother-fucker, you're making me come!" Ella cried, her voice becoming louder and more strained with every word. "Fuck! Fuck! I'm coming! You're making me come all over that big fucking cock! Shit! Don't fucking stop!"

I was just coming out of my orgasm when Ella crashed into hers. "Fuck her!" I wailed. "She's coming! She's coming so fucking hard!"

As I suffered through Ella's orgasm, Ron again tossed me aside. As I tumbled to my back, he rolled after me before flipping me to my stomach and hauling me to my knees. Standing on deeply crouched legs behind me, his feet creating wells in the mattress beside my knees, he probed slowly, his sword searching for my scabbard. I wailed loudly as his rod found my opening and he rammed it deep into my sopping pussy. His hands pressing down my shoulders to mash my face and tits into the bed, he began pounding into me hard and fast.

"He's fucking her!" Ella wailed. "He's fucking her so hard!"

"Give her that cock!" Eric panted as he continued to batter Ella's pussy.

"Fuck her, Ron! Fuck her pussy!" Ella cried, her voice harsh and strained.

Ron hammered into me like a machine for a long moment before he shoved me aside with snarling growl and straightened with gasp. He was sweating, his body glowing like a Roman god as his beautiful chest heaved.

"Fuck!" he sneered as he dropped to his knees beside me.

I rolled to my back and raised my legs, inviting him into me. As he moved to take me, wiping sweat from his face, I glanced to the other bed. Eric and Ella were now on their sides, Eric's cock in my sister's pussy as he rocked his hips furiously, gripping her throat with one hand while the fingers of his other teased her flower. I groaned as Ron slid his cock deep inside me, the erotic snarl on Ella's face as she gripped the wrist at her throat with one hand, Eric's balls with the other, speaking clearly of her ecstasy.

Ron glared down at me, his face hard with his lust. "You like me fucking you while Eric fucks your sister?" he growled as he slammed into me hard and fast, his face and chest beading with sweat.

"Make me come, you fuck," I sneered in answer. "Make me come again before she does."

Ella must have heard me. "Make me come," she gasped. "Fuck me and make me come before Emily does!"

"Oh... fuck!" I gasped, the idea of us racing to orgasm exciting me deeply. "Harder!" I begged. "Fuck me harder!"

For a long moment the only sounds in the room were the soft slaps of flesh against flesh and our gasps and quiet cries of pleasure and effort. I dragged my hands over Ron's chest, the fact he was fucking me so hard and long that he was sweating winding me tight.

"Fuck!" Eric snarled after a long moment. "I'm going to fucking come!"

"Make him come!" I wailed.

"Don't you fucking come!" Ella sneered. "Don't you fucking do it!"

I stared into Ron's eyes, my own gaze hard and demanding. "You better not come! You make me come, Goddammit it!"

His face twisted with effort and lust as he began fucking me even harder. "Fuck!"

"Shit! I can't fucking hold it!" Eric rasped.

"No! Not yet! I'm going to come!" Ella keened.