Testing Their Bond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ella's rising pleasure was taking its toll on me. "Keep fucking me, you big-dicked mother-fucker!" I growled, staring into Ron's narrowed eyes.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Eric roared. "I'm fucking coming! I'm coming in that fucking pussy!"

"He's coming in me!" Ella cried, adding her voice to his.

Ron began growling low and deep in his chest as his face twisted, and then he began fucking me even harder, slamming into me so hard his sweat began dropping on me like rain. "Fuck! She's coming! The bitch is making me come! Don't stop!" I cried, my fingers clamping onto his strong arms.

With a loud bark, Ron threw his head back as I felt him splash into me, his muscled body taut with erotic pain as he emptied himself into me, his hips slamming against mine as he continued pounding his cock into me. His display was the push I needed, and I howled softly, my fingers biting even deeper into his thick arms as I was ravaged by my orgasm.

"She's coming," Ella murmured, her voice slightly slurred as if exhausted. "She's coming so fucking hard."

Ron groaned hard and deep as he rammed his cock incredibly deep and held it there for a long moment before collapsing over me with explosive exhale. I wrapped him in my arms, holding his sweaty body tightly to mine. Next time Eric and I fucked, I was going to work his ass hard enough to make him sweat too.

I was spent, and I could sense that Ella was as well. Ron and I held each other as his breathing slowed, but then he surprised me as he heaved himself first to his knees, lifting me with a grunt as he did, before struggling to the edge of the bed and then stepping to the floor. As I clung to him, he carried me to the bed Ella and Eric were sharing, dumping me into an opening before following me onto the mattress.

"Move your ass," Ron growled, shoving at Eric until he moved. Ron then settled between my legs on his back before he took Ella's arm and pulled her to his cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah," I cooed as Ella smiled, squirming in the bed to make room for Eric while I rolled to my stomach and then wriggled into position with my pussy over Ron's face.

Eric was smiling as he carefully inched his way into the opening we'd made in the bed, laying on his back and placing his cock within easy reach of my lips as he dragged Ella's hips around to his waiting mouth. As I swallowed Eric's cock, Ron's cock disappeared into Ella's mouth, while Ron's lips began to tease my pussy, and Eric's did the same to Ella's.

For a long time there was nothing but the slurps and smacks of mouths on flesh, and the quiet gasps and moans of pleasure. Despite my best efforts, I couldn't get Eric back to full hardness, but I took some comfort from the fact that Ella could do no better with Ron. As the men licked and nibbled at our flowers, Ella's pleasure combined with my own, each of us building the other up. When it became clear that the guys needed some more recovery time, Ella and I changed places so that Eric was eating my pussy and Ron was eating hers.

Perhaps it was the novelty of the change, but I had slightly more success firming Ron up than I'd had with Eric, and it was the same with Ella and Eric, but it still wasn't enough for them to fuck us. As we continued to please each other, Ella and my desires continued to feed off each other, our rising pleasure pushing the other's need higher in an ever-increasing loop.

"Shit!" I finally growled. "I'm going to come again."

"So am I!" Ella echoed as we looked at each other, smiling as we again took our sister's lover's cocks into our mouths.

Eric doubled down on his licks and nibbles as Ella continued to feast on his cock. He was somewhat hard, but I knew the moment Ella stopped stimulating him, he'd begin to soften again. This was going to be our sprint to the finish... at least until the guys could keep their ends up.

"You're going to make me come, you fucking bitch," Ella growled.

"You're the one that's making me come... and you're the fucking bitch," I sneered in reply.

As I watched, Ella's face began to twist with rapture. "Fuck... he's making me come. He's eating my pussy so good he's going to make me come!"

As Ella began to tip into her orgasm, she was dragging me with her. "Shit!" I hissed. "I'm about to come again! I'm going to come again!"

We held each other's gaze across the bed as Eric and Ron pleasured us with their lips and tongues, our faces slowly twisting as our raptures overcame us. I watched Ella's face crinkle with bliss, my face mirroring hers as her mouth slowly opened in a silent scream. I felt her orgasm link with mine, separate but joined, just as we were.

"Fuck...!" we groaned softly as we jerked and twitched, our orgasms dragging us into the maelstrom of pleasure.

We growled and grunted, our two voices one as we clawed at the bed linens, wadding them in our fists as we battled our bliss, and still our lovers pleased us. Finally, after an eternity of pleasure, our breaths exploded from us as we sagged out of rapture, panting and gasping for air.

"Fuck," we muttered, the timing, volume, and tone identical.

I was done, unable to come again, and Ella was the same. We were as spent as Eric and Ron, but as we looked at each other, we smiled. With a stereophonic groan, we pulled ourselves away from the lips and tongues that had given us so much pleasure and turned in the bed. We settled into our lover's arms with our heads on their chests.

We again looked at each other, and the smiles returned to our lips. We may be spent... but we weren't finished. Our gazes locked, we slowly slid our hands down to softly cup the men's cocks. Eric and Ron may not be twins, and they may not share the bond that Ella and I did, but both understood what we were suggesting.

"When do you have to be home?" Eric asked as Ron kissed Ella on the head.

"Not for hours yet," Ella murmured.

"Good," Ron rumbled as Eric nodded and kissed me on the head.

Ella and I gazed at each other... our smiles spreading slightly wider. There was a lot more investigative work to perform before we understood our bond... and I could tell by her smile that Ella was looking forward to the research as much as I was.