All Comments on 'Testing Times'

by UltimateSin

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I don't give 5* unless the story is exceptional. You earned 5* due to fine writing and a good story. Congratulations!

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Something got cut in the editing. There was a talk about James not being home when Mark drove by, and then there was something about news. There was no actual explanation about what happened until much later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

great story loved the ending was not expecting that ending good writeing ty

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

I understand that it was incest between a daughter and her father, but it seems that after a period of time Chloe would have stopped calling him "Daddy" simply because they were now living as man and wife with children. I'm guessing the "daddy" was there so often to make sure we remembered it was an incest story. Seems I also missed the news in regard to James and his prison time.

Diecast1Diecast1about 1 year ago

A great story. Loved it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. Very believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wonder if that "wait year" is from way back when there was barely any white folk in Australia. Good on ya with this story. Kept waiting for father daughter getting caught. But you went happy and thats ok.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Truly you are one of the best authors here on Lit.

You have an unsurpassed way with words that engross me with a lot of your stories. I confess l do not like all your stories. But some of your incest tales are brilliant. I see you are doing some stories where the incest couple do not share with others. I like that, because as l’ve said before thru personal experience and research incest does not share.

Thank you for this marvellous story, lm not normally a daddy/ daughter incest reader, but this story was special and l thoroughly enjoyed it.

Scores 5/5

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

You're not kidding about the Aussie divorce laws being different in the US. Hete, in Washington State, James would have been on the hook for support, from birth until the youngest turning 18. Great story.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

Another winner, Mate!

masqbehemothmasqbehemothabout 1 year ago

You always write excellent stories no matter to genre or subject.

Also thanks for sharing the results of your research!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

One more thing, if I may. The DNA tests should have shown a familial match with the two boys, showing their biological father was a blood relative. Just mentioning. Still a fantastic story.

maxx308maxx308about 1 year ago

A good story and very well written, thank you.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. Thanks.

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurabout 1 year ago

I love this mate as I love reading stories from fellow aussies I'm a banana bender.

If I was him I would have taken the brother fishing for muddys or pigging are the best ways to deal with grass cutters like him

But you're story is full of emotions keep the stories coming mate

Venti639Venti639about 1 year ago

Man I came here for the spicy content but I stayed for the plot lol

Radomir1Radomir1about 1 year ago

Thank you.

Great story as always

Notes. I wonder, with such terms of imprisonment for incest, even up to life, how many people are imprisoned for it? And how many people actually do it?

I think only cases of violence against minors are publicized. Everything else is hidden, including by the authorities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story very much. Incest laws are so assinine. You can;t help who you love.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Very nice story, but it did feel like Sarah felt very little consequence to her unforgivable long term betrayal. Loved the ending though.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

what unbridled hypocrisy! Bad bad Sarah. They are ALL ALL ALL unprincipled perverts!

inka2222inka222211 months ago

Very good story. I'd have wished for far more burnage for the ex-bitch and her brother, but the story was good enough that I was willing to let it slide. 5 stars and thank you for entertaining work.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

As an Australian that paternity fraud fact was quite eye-opening, got me a little paranoid for my future haha

Summer1987Summer198710 months ago

What a phenomenal story!!! Showed up for spice and ending up falling in love with this story! Thank you for sharing your talents ♡

shadrachtshadracht8 months ago

Great story of two people dealt a shit hand by Sarah and making a wonderful life together anyways. Really evocative and emotional.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What a beautiful story and a lovely ending. Easily one of the most 5-star-worthy stories on here. I do wish the epilogue went on a bit more, showing how their kids were growing up, then leaving the nest, and finally showing them spending their golden years together. Obviously Mark has 20 years on his daughter, so maybe don't go too far. I think her being 45 would be a great place to end it.

That being said, you could go further... (this example is a sad ending)

Mark is on his death bed with Chloe and their whole family at his side, recounting the wonderful life they've shared, and declaring their undying love for one another, before he begins to rapidly slip away into The Great Beyond.

Chloe cries out softly, "Daddy, please don't leave me! You promised - you PROMISED - we'd be together forever."

Mark's eyes slowly begin to close and he knows this is the end. He tries to hold on just a little longer to say a final goodbye...

"My wonderful daughter, my beautiful wife, my soulmate... thank you for the beautiful life we shared. I love you more than I could ever possibly express. Please don't be sad when I'm gone. Please never stop being that wonderful girl that I fell in love with. The girl that captured my heart, the girl that gave my life meaning, the girl that gave me the most precious gift of all: a loving family."

"Oh daddy..." Chloe tries to hold back a waterfall of tears.

"Goodbye, sweetheart. Daddy... loves... " Mark fights with all his remaining strength to utter his final word before passing, "you."

His eyes fully close and his now-lifeless hand slips slowly from hers. She bursts into tears, with the sudden realization that her father - her husband, her lover, her best friend, her partner, her soulmate - is now gone forever. Never again will she feel his warm, caring touch. Never again will she hear his soft, comforting voice. Never again will she see his deep, loving eyes gaze into hers. Never again will she feel his tender, loving embrace. She whimpers softly, "Please don't leave me, Daddy", over and over, sinking into despair, until exhaustion overtakes her and grants her a brief reprieve from her soul-crushing pain with the mercy of sleep.

You could go beyond this as well, maybe showing a few years later, she has tried to move on. Her children are her strength and the only reason she is able to find any light in her life.

So many possibilities...

K_S_BK_S_B7 months ago

I loved this story. I know incest is wrong but makes me wonder if having a love as strong as theirs would be worth breaking the law and living with the social stigma. In the end I have to think it would be. I even teared up at the end. Such a great story I'm now going to read some of this authors stories but this one will be hard to top.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story. Sarah and James got their dues. Chloe's friends were too involved with them, so in your face

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very well thought out and put in a fantastic story.

Just love how put it all together.SO SO enjoyable

So much true love put in .

THANK YOU SO MUCH

BruceS1949BruceS19493 months ago

It was a Jun and sexy story to read,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUltimateSin@UltimateSin
Been over six months since I've updated this and thought I should let people know what I'm up to. Stories to come: Abyss. Single chapter. Incest. Apex. Multiple chapters. Multiple categories (starting in Incest). CURRENTLY WRITING AND MAIN FOCUS FOR NOW. Blind Date. Multip...