Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 04

Story Info
Tethys brings Megan further into her world.
13.6k words
4.81
5.8k
6
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
111 Followers

Tethys -- Growing the Tribe

Part 4

This is the fourth of a series of tales of and by Tethys, a friend of mine. We continue the adventures of the characters introduced in the first series, "Gesso." It contains an almost spiritual transformation, of sorts. Sorry for the long delay between stories. There are definitely more coming. Hope you enjoy!

The Monday morning alarm doesn't care who hears it, it doesn't care how much fun you had the night before, and it doesn't care if you find it annoying. Its sole purpose is to drive Taylor out of bed so he can get to work on time. Its effect on Megan and me is unintended but unapologetic collateral damage, as long as it does its job on Taylor. And so it does.

He rolls out of bed and is in the bathroom in two seconds -- two seconds after silencing the alarm, which takes at least ten. I hear the tinkling stream splashing into the targeted toilet bowl, and momentarily regret -- minimally -- that I'm not there to help him aim. Normally I make it my business to ensure he doesn't miss, but right now I doubt that I can be any more accurate than he is.

He re-enters the room momentarily, and stands at the foot of the bed, looking amused at the sight of two naked women on top of stained covers, covering their eyes with pillows, but not their exposed and vulnerable pussies. He grabs each of us in turn by one knee, pulling them outward for better access, then leans in and plants a big sloppy kiss on each clitoral hood.

"Don't mind me, girls. I'll be fed, showered, dressed and gone before you two register my voice. No rush, relax, eat what you want. If you leave, lock the door behind you. Megan, I had a grand time, and I hope its not the only time. Tethys, be nice to Megan, don't chase her off!"

"I'm registering," I moan as I slowly remove the pillow from my face. I look over at Megan, who's made no response except to sprawl on her back into the unoccupied space where Taylor had been. There's a smile on her face, but I don't know if that's recent or if she's slept like that all night. I know I was smiling when I went to sleep.

Moments later I hear clattering in the kitchen, the hiss of cereal entering a bowl, and other little busy noises that I recognize as the slicing of fruit, the pouring of milk, and the quick smacks of rapid chewing. By the time Taylor returns, passing through back to the bathroom to reach the shower, I'm awake, but relaxed as per instructions, lying back on the bed, still immersed in the afterglow. Megan still hasn't stirred, she's breathing deep and slow, the smile still decorating her already flawless face. She's the one that should be having the real afterglow. It was a life-changing experience for her last night, her first orgasm with a man. And her second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth. I was mostly observer, cheerleader, coach, and backfield. She and Taylor were both worn out. I'd gotten a couple of my own in earlier, but last night was for Megan, and while I could have had more, I know that I will have more later. So will she, but she couldn't have known that when we started.

Megan is beautiful, almost impossibly so, petite to the point of tiny, her olive Mexican skin unblemished, her hair dark brown with just a tinge of red. It will hang straight to the middle of her back, but now it's tousled, wrapped around her face and the pillow, with strands draped over her shoulder and arm, falling across her chest. Her breasts are perfect: small, but round and firm, riding high on her chest, with little buttons of nipples poking forward from round brown areolas. Her waist is lean, her belly tight, hips well curved but narrow, and legs slender and graceful. It's a narrow frame she has, and if she wasn't so damn muscular she'd be skinny. But she's muscular and athletic, and it looks great on her. I'm a sucker for muscles, whether on men or women.

Her legs remain spread where Taylor left them, and I spend a few moments gazing into that lovely fleshy flower between her thighs. The swelling of sexual excitement has long since faded, but it looks plump, soft, and inviting still. The opening is small and mostly closed, I can see how Taylor marveled at the tight fit. Her nubby clitoris is barely visible underneath a graceful hood that sweeps smoothly into neat rims of pinkish brown inner labia decorating the shiny opening of her pussy. Her mons, her plump outer lips, and her brown orifice are all shaved silky smooth. This wasn't my doing, she came this way!

At eighteen going on nineteen, Megan is young. Almost too young. I feel a tinge of, if not guilt, maybe discomfort of bringing someone into our circle who hasn't had enough sexual experience to truly know what she wants or needs. But she knows she doesn't want or need what she's already had, and how's she going to figure those desires out without trying a few of them?

No, I didn't have anything like what Megan just experienced at her age, and I didn't know what I wanted then, but within a few years I was sure that this was exactly what I wanted, and it took a few more years to actually find it. If this is how she wants to live, then we can save her years of frustration and disappointment. If she decides it's not for her, she can make that decision from a position of knowledge. In the meantime, I intend to make it worth her while.

Taylor is out of the shower quickly, and dresses even more quickly. I'm up and active before he leaves, and make sure I get a proper kiss before he's out the door.

"Fuck, you smell like yesterdays orgy!" he chuckles as we disentangle. "Kinda nice, actually."

With Taylor gone, I begin my morning absolution. The flushing of the toilet is what apparently wakens Megan, and she comes stumbling into the bathroom as I'm getting ready to shower.

"Mind if I take advantage of the facilities?" she asks groggily.

"Sure, you wanna join me in the shower when we're done?"

After a good, thorough, gentle, and erotic washing, we're both much more awake and alert, and feel a lot fresher.

"What do you do for breakfast?" I ask.

"Anything but pizza!" That's a good thing, because we had pretty much destroyed it last night. There wasn't enough left to lick the box.

"Would you like...." I peruse the refrigerator and the cabinets. "Sausage, eggs, toast? Cereal and milk? Coffee and donuts?"

"Ewww," she responds to the latter. "You don't strike me as the donut type. So I'll have what you're having."

Sausage eggs and toast sounds good to me, and she pitches in to help. She seems completely comfortable moving around in the kitchen totally naked.

"Do you go naked at home much?" I ask casually.

"When I'm by myself and I don't have any place else to be, I try to. Actually, you're going to think this is weird, but... well, you guys are kind of weird yourselves, so I guess I can confess things. I like being naked because I like touching myself. Not just my pussy, but everywhere. I like the feel of my skin on my fingers."

"Mmmm, that's not weird, that's delicious!" I smile. "I do that too. Although I like it better when somebody does it for me."

"Until last night that never happened for me," she says. She's on a roll, now that the confessions have started. "And you know what else? I like to masturbate in front of mirror so I can see myself cum. It helps me imagine I have a hot body, and I feel totally sexy."

"Megan, you... shit girl, you DO have a hot body. Totally hot. You're one of the most beautiful, sexy women I've ever seen in my life. You drove Taylor wild, and I know a few other guys you could drive wild too."

She blushes, which looks nice on her olive brown skin. It's not just her face, but there's a bit on her chest, just above her breasts, and I somehow intuit, even if I can't quite see it, a little bit of new stimulation between her legs.

She's smiling when we sit down to eat, and I immediately realize she's one of those people. Yes, she scoops up her food like a backhoe, dumps it down her gullet like a storm drain, and obviously won't gain an ounce. I start to wonder if this might not have been a mistake. We can fuck her all day long, but can Taylor -- or I -- afford to feed her?

It's worth the expense, I decide, and when we're done we wash up and leave the kitchen sparkling. Taylor has a set of unopened toothbrushes in the bathroom cabinet, and I take one out for Megan. I have one that I keep here. Once our teeth are as clean as the kitchen, it's time to decide what to do next.

"What are your plans for the day?" I ask casually but not too subtly.

"I don't work today, and school hasn't started yet, so what I usually do on Monday is go to the gym, then clean the house up and fix dinner for Mom to eat when she gets home. And yeah, Monday is usually a good day for being naked and watching porn and masturbating in front of the mirror," she smiles slyly.

"That sounds like a good day!" I grin. "My workout is tonight, and I have a couple of friends visiting this afternoon, and I definitely need to get some progress made on my painting, so I can't stay here all day any more than you can. But if you have a few minutes to spare, maybe we can take care of part of your routine here."

"Ok!" she chirps, "I don't mind hanging out with you. First let me call my Mom, though. She probably expected me to be home by now, but she's at work and as long as I'm good she's fine."

Megan fulfills her daughterly duty, and I lead her into the living room, where we plop down on the sofa, the same sofa that Megan had seen Taylor and I fucking on when she arrived last night. On the far wall next to the entryway is a large screen, and I connect it to the video box and start sorting through the collection.

"I want to introduce you to some of our friends," I announce. We start with Taylor and Hera, which I'd been able to view for the first time yesterday. I don't mind watching them again. It's wild, kinky, and spectacular. Megan is mesmerized. Hera is a petite redhead, almost as small as Megan, but of course not as muscular, a little skinny in fact, with creamy white skin, pink nipples over small breasts, a pretty pussy with a gold ring piercing her clitoral hood, shaved bare as are all of our friends, and a cherubic face with green eyes. She fucks like a banshee.

"She's Greek like I am," I comment along with some other narration I've been providing. "Our parents came from the same island in the Aegean, but obviously our more distant ancestry is different."

Taylor and Hera are both visibly enjoying themselves, and from the sound of Phoebe's voice over the video, her mother is enjoying it as well.

"I know my Mom would not want to see me do this, much less record it, and I would die if I thought she was going to!" Megan laughs, but her eyes never leave the screen.

Taylor's ejaculation into Hera's pussy is worth the wait, Megan shivers a little as she watches his cock and balls pulsate, then the milky ooze dripping out of her cunt and flowing down over his balls.

"That is wild," she finally murmurs. "It's sure hotter than the porn I've seen."

"Funny thing is, I only met Hera on the morning of the day we met you! I went to her house on Friday morning, and we had wild sex, Taylor and I had her over here on Friday night, and we had wild sex, and then Taylor took her home on Saturday, and you see the wild sex they had then. None of our other friends have met her yet, but I know she'll fit in just fine. And so will you."

"Do you have anything of your other friends?" Megan asks.

"Funny you should ask!" I giggle, as I was just sorting through the many possibilities. We spend the next hour or so browsing through various photos and videos that we've all shared with each other. Megan's eyes widen at every one of them, starting with Henri, tall, trim, the blackest man I've ever seen, handsome high cheekbones, charming smile, his poetic and sonorous way of speaking, and an anaconda of a cock that in isolation would confirm the most extreme of black-man stereotypes.

'Oh my God!" Megan's hand covers her mouth. "How does that even fit inside anyone? "Can you take that in you?"

"I sure can," I nod proudly, and quickly provide video proof. "I can even deep throat him!" Another presentation of evidence follows. Megan shakes her head in wonder.

"I want to learn how to do that."

"No guarantees," I tell her. "Not everyone has the genetics for it, I guess. But you never know until you try. If you want to, I'd love to help you with practicing!"

Then there's Sonia, Henri's girlfriend. Or is she his partner? It's hard to say, because as devoted as they are to one another, they both revel in their sexual independence. Sonia is the most purely sexual woman I know, with the possible exception now of Hera. Her libido is monstrous, encompassing well more than Henri's monster cock. She loves Carl and Taylor and Joe, not to mention myself and Joanne. She's supremely photogenic, whether clothed, naked, or captured in mid-fuck. She's quite similar to Megan in build, maybe even a little more compact and naturally muscular. That may soon increase even further now that she's started lifting weights with Carl and me. She's almost as black as Henri, short black hair, big doe eyes, delicate nose, with shining smooth and perfect skin everywhere. Her legs, her ass, her arms, her belly, her breasts, all are perfectly proportional, no flab, no sag, no blemish at all. She's the most completely beautiful woman I have ever seen, and to have that flawless package house such an intense store of raw sexuality seems almost too good to be true. I'm sure Hera would agree that she is also part of the Goddess Incarnate.

Megan licks her lips at the scenes of Sonia riding Carl's cock, her gleaming black legs wrapped around his bronze waist, her arms around his neck, as he stands tall and erect. Carl is the epitome of the Greek God, but better proportioned and more muscular than any of the sculptured masterpieces. He has that ideal balance between mass and leanness, not the unhealthy diuretic-induced striations of a professional bodybuilder, nor the mountainous bulk of a powerlifter, but of a healthy, vital masculine man who responds naturally to lifting weights, and lifts them with volume, intensity, frequency, and pride. His entire body and scalp are shaved clean, except for his eyebrows, and his graceful muscularity pulses just beneath his deeply tanned skin, especially in the scenes where he's vigorously fucking Sonia, me, or Joanne. And then there's his "rocket cock", the almost perfectly cylindrical, straight thick shaft tipped by a foreskin that stays in place even when he's fully extended, giving it the appearance of a nose cone on an inclined missile. The well-separated testicles enveloped by his ball sack look like the drop tanks carried by a fighter jet. Our men have some unusual cocks, and I love them more for it. With Carl, it merely cements my vision of him as the most physically beautiful man in the universe. He may not be the most intellectual, or the most confident, or the most charming (that's Henri's department), but to look at, he's amazing, and as a sexual artist, he's doesn't yet even recognize or appreciate his own abundant talents. He will.

Lastly I focus on Joe and Jo, or Joanne, a couple that I've only gradually gotten to know in the last few weeks. As of now, though, there as much an integral part of my tribe as any of the others. They're in their forties, but they've taken good care of themselves, and while not the spectacularly beautiful, youthful specimens that Henri, Sonia, Taylor, Carl, Hera, and Megan are, they're quite attractive, trim, and have kept their lean active builds. Joe's cock is conventional, average size, average shape, but still what I would call beautiful, and it is as skilled as any I've ever known. He knows how to use it to the maximum effect. They're average height (I sense a theme here), both with pleasant faces and broad smiles that they share generously. Joe has a light brown skin tone and brown hair, while Jo is more of a dark reddish brown with jet black straight hair that reveals substantial native American and Latin ancestry. Both have been nudists their entire lives, raised in nudist families, by parents who were best friends with each other and freely sharing sexual partners. Joe and Jo grew up knowing they would be lovers and spouses, but their enthusiastically open relationship has short-circuited whatever boredom they may have developed for one another, and their sex life together is not only exciting, but it's been a joy for me to witness and share. They're a dozen years older than me, but it doesn't show in their approach to life or love. Joanne is joyfully bisexual, her tongue is skilled and experienced, and Joe can control his own orgasm for what seems an infinity, while giving Sonia, myself, and Joanne repeated spasms of ecstasy.

If Megan wants to be part of this, I can only see beautiful things resulting.

She's silent for a few minutes after the show is complete. Finally, she speaks up.

"Tethys, you're weird." I can only nod in agreement.

"Like me," she continues. "I always thought I was weird, because I wanted all these sexual experiences so bad, but then I hated the ones I did have. You and your friends have the kind of sex I've always wanted, but I didn't know it existed in real life, and guys call me names like slut and whore if I even pretend to enjoy having sex with them. So I just assumed that something was wrong with me, and I'm just a pervert. But you're a pervert too, and you have such a happy life because of it!"

She fades into a contemplative silence for a few minutes, seeming absorbed in her own world.

"Tethys, can I ask a favor?" she finally speaks, almost plaintively.

"Sure, if I can I'd love to help."

"Can I taste you? I've never been with a woman before, but seeing you with Sonia and Hera and Joanne is so hot. I mean what I said earlier about sex being best with more than one person like you and Taylor, but since we're the only ones here..."

I smile and lean into her, pressing my lips into hers. Her dark eyes are liquid pools of invitation, and her body sinks into mine as our tongues intertwine. She gasps gently and moans softly, then she stiffens and pushes herself back.

"This is what I want," she declares as she slides off the couch beside me and positions herself on her knees in front of me. Her hands reach out and gingerly push my legs wider. "Please?"

I open my thighs to her and scoot my hips forward, leaning back further into the sofa. Her first touches are tentative, almost imperceptible, but I know I'm oozing copiously. I stare with wonder at the rapturous expression on her face as she explores me slowly with her lips, tongue, and fingers. I gasp in pleasure, and she responds by increasing the energy of her explorations. The sensations are incredible. It does not matter, not in the slightest, that she lacks the confidence of Sonia, the expertise of Joanne, or the aggressiveness of Hera. She is expanding her world, and I get to be the vehicle of her discovery. She's also a quick learner, and intuitively responds to my reactions. And she gives every indication of being delighted by the taste of my sex.

"Tethys, this is so good!" she murmurs when she pauses for breath. "Like a fruit salad, but more seasoned." We both giggle at the comparison, and she shrugs and continues sampling my ambrosia.

Her enthusiasm, and obvious pleasure, amplifies the wonderful sensations of her touch, and it doesn't take long for me to convulse in a sweet orgasm. It's not the strongest one I've ever felt, but but it's beautiful, and feels like it fits perfectly to the event.

I take a minute to catch my breath, and then take charge. "My turn," I order. I have an idea. The door to Taylor's walk-in closet has a full length mirror, and if Megan gets off watching herself masturbates, she'll love the view as she gets eaten out. I lead her to the bedroom, and arrange her on the edge of the bed facing the mirror, propped up by the right height of pillows. Now I can take my station between her legs. Peering deep into the dripping work of art that is her pussy, I inhale deeply at the fresh and healthy aroma of young passion. I think I could almost orgasm again just from the scent, the taste, and the sounds of her pleasure.

MimiRay
MimiRay
111 Followers