Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I give her my best, which has gotten pretty good recently, tonguing deep, nibbling on the exposed lips, slurping, lapping, flicking... I'm receiving as much pleasure as I could possibly be giving. She's wonderful. When I look up, her eyes are sometimes closed in her intensity, sometimes staring glassy at me, and sometimes focused on our reflection in the mirror. Soon she can't resist, and her hand reaches down to add its finger to my tongue and lips. Her orgasm is deep, throaty, loud, bucking, and very wet.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," the moans slowly fade into gasps as she collapses backwards on the bed. I climb over her and begin gently kissing her face and mouth, returning some of her own liquid passion back to her.

"We taste a lot alike," she smiles with gleaming eyes. "Between you and Taylor... fuck, I don't think I can be the same person I was before."

"There's no need for you to be," I agree. "You're your own person. You can discover your own passion, your own loves, and embrace them and celebrate them. It's a good thing."

"So does this mean I'm bi? I've always kind of wondered."

"Whatever you are, if it makes you happy and makes your lovers happy, then it's a beautiful thing to be. You don't even need to label it."

We extricate ourselves, and return to the bathroom for another toothbrushing session. I miss the musky, salty sweet and slippery taste of her cunt in my mouth, it tastes so much better than toothpaste. But it's time to rejoin the outside world. Reluctantly, we get our clothes back on. Megan looks best naked, but I have to admit her pizza delivery outfit looks better than a deep dish supreme.

"One more thing I forgot to mention," I remember to mention just before we walk out the door. "My friends that you met on video... Joe and Jo are having a party on Sunday at their new house, and we're all invited. I know they haven't met you, and they haven't met Hera either, but I'd like you to be there. I know they'll fall in love with you, and so will all the others. You are so much our type of woman. Maybe if you're working you can find someone to trade shifts with. You won't regret it, I can guarantee."

"I'd like that," she responds. "Actually, the other delivery guy does owe me a swap, because I took his shift a couple of weeks ago. I'll try to make it."

"I'll call you and give you the details," I add. "Oh, and if you're off tonight, would you like to come with me to Carl's house and do a weight lifting session with us and Sonia? It'll be just like the video."

"You're inviting me to that?" she squeals excitedly. "Hell yes!"

The rest of the day is bright, shiny, and gorgeous. I stop by the gallery and collect a small check -- a couple of my prints have sold, but I need to buckle down and get my major painting completed. Getting home, I strip off and continue work on my Sea Goddess canvas. I have the background mostly blocked in, and the waves, headland, and sea floor details are beginning to take shape. The Goddess herself will be added at the end. I thought I knew what she would look like a few days ago, but now, with visions of Megan dancing in my head, there will inevitably be some minor changes.

Around lunch time, just before leaving to go on my run, I decide to call Hera. Even more spontaneously, I put the camera on. I hardly ever do that. But now, I want Hera to see me naked, and I want to see her that way too.

She picks up quickly, and my spontaneity is rewarded. Not only is she naked, but she's covered in white clay up to her forearms. Her upper arms, breasts, shoulders, and even her cheeks had a few splatter marks on them.

"Be careful, girl," I laugh. "You might mistake yourself for a sculpture and bisque-fire yourself in the kiln!"

"Too late for that," she smiles. "Right now I'm glazing."

"I take it Taylor showed you our Saturday videos," she continues cheerfully. "I watched them again last night with my Mom and Dad. That was one intense adventure!"

"You showed your Dad?" I'm a little shocked. "I thought he didn't go for that kind of thing!"

"He doesn't want to be there in person. But he doesn't mind watching the recordings, especially if my Mom's involved. In fact, I think I'm just now discovering what their kinks are. He's a voyeur for her perverted pleasures. He likes to see her getting wild and crazy. I honestly think he'd love for her to fuck another man, as long as he only got to watch the video after the fact and didn't have to be present for it. I guess I'm either starting to rub off on them, or else they've always been this way and they're just now willing to include me in it."

"I think it's more you including them," I suggest. "But yeah, I did see the videos, and you look so beautiful and sexy and hot I got super wet watching. So are you on for Sunday afternoon at Jo and Joe's place?"

"You betcha! If you and Taylor will be there, so will I."

"Not just us, but the whole gang you haven't met yet. Sonia, Henri, Carl, and maybe somebody else you don't even know about yet."

Her curiosity is aroused, and I tell her about Megan.

"I like women just as much as the next girl," she muses, "but it looks like we have a lack of balance between men and women. The guys may think that's their dream cum true, but then they blow their whole load on the first female they get it on with, and some of us ladies end up out in the cold."

"We'll make sure that doesn't happen," I insist.

I make sure she knows the phone number for Jo and Joe, and driving instructions to their house. I hope they're correct, since I haven't been there myself. But we do have our map apps.

I get another good hour of work in on the Sea Goddess, and then there's that knock on the door. If it's who I think it is, I'm slightly annoyed. They shouldn't be knocking, they should be waltzing right in. I scold them mildly as they take their clothes off in the entry hall, and then we can greet each other in the proper way with hugs, squeezes, kisses, and fondles.

Sonia and Henri -- my God, they are beautiful! Henri towers over me, tall, handsome, gentle, classy, well bred and well spoken, with massive hanging balls and a long thick cock that makes the myth of a black man's endowment seem like an understatement. His skin is the darkest black I've ever seen on anyone, yet it has rich undertones that reveal true depth and solidity.

Sonia is flawless, shiny black, petite yet powerfully constructed, with visible muscles that are sure to pop into magnificence with only a little more training from Carl. No older than Hera, but she has a presence, a strength, a command that gives the impression of a maturity beyond her youth.

I feel exalted to be in their presence, but they owe me. I haven't tasted or felt Henri's cum inside me in an entire week, and nobody fills me more completely, or gives me the opportunity to really clamp down tightly with my cunt muscles than he does. I'd had a little taste and touch of Sonia only two days before, but her attention had been divided with Carl, Joanne, and Joe. I want to be the focus today, or at least this afternoon.

I lead them into the living room, and sit them on the sofa. Henri already knows what's in store, and his cock is responding manfully and appropriately. I kneel in front of him, push his knees apart, and crawl in close. I grasp his fast-rising cock, gently squeeze it, caress it, and examine it. It's lovely. Women talk about the features they admire most on men's bodies, and nearly always they'll mention things like a muscular chest, nice shoulders, a flat stomach, a tight ass. I like all those qualities too, but for me, the icing on the cake is a nice, thick, substantial cock. I love how they look, I'm fascinated by the transition from flaccid to full erection, I love it when they twitch as the blood pulses trough them. I love the texture of the skin, the variety of shapes and colors, the filigreed tracing of veins along the shaft, and the shiny bulb of the glans with the slit at the tip through which fountains of pleasure flow. Sometimes when Carl or Taylor are asleep and I'm lying next to them, I'll spend my last waking moments with my head resting on their bellies, examining their cocks, playing with them, and often suckling them until I fall asleep. I love the beauty of a woman's blessed sex as well, but overall I'm definitely a cock girl.

Even more with Henri, the contemplation of his genital aesthetics comes with the enjoyment of my ability to apply my skills to him in ways no one else can. I can take him all the way down my throat. I can flick my tongue against the base of his scrotum while my upper lip is pressed into his smooth shaved pubis, his cock inserted to its full length down my esophagus. It drives him wild. It's taken me a lot of practice to gain this talent, but there must be an underlying genetic capacity that's unique to me. Sonia can't get him halfway down, and even after a lifetime of swapping, swinging, slutting, and determined effort, Joanne still can't get any man past her epiglottis. For me, I suppose it's a gift from the Goddess. I would like to see Hera try to take him, and I know she would want to, but she can't quite get Taylor in all the way, so it won't happen with Henri, at least not right away. From Megan's reaction to him in the videos, I'm sure she's like to give him a try as well, but she'll need some extensive training if she's even inherently capable of it. For now, I'm the only one that can do Henri completely.

I spend some quality time savoring his cock... such a short and dismissive word for such a complicated and rich source of excitement and delight, but "penis" feels flaccid on the tongue. Rod, dick, phallus, schlong, johnson. pecker, manhood, tool, wood, willy, lingam -- none of them begin to do it justice. Maybe if I spoke Entish, the word would take hours to say, because it would encompass all of the ways in which it thrills, fills, chills, heats, meets, speaks, satisfies, pokes, prods, invites, excites, poses, postures, and pleases me. Not all cocks do, of course, but those of the chosen men in my life, my tribe, supply me with all that and more.

Whatever it might be called, it's now coated with a thick and slimy concoction of saliva and throat mucus, and Sonia is looking on with admiration. I'm ready to take him inside me, but I realize they just got here, and the polite thing to do would be to extend the pleasure for each of us.

"Sonia, get on top of him and face me. I want to lick your clit while you fuck him," I order.

"Your command is my wish!" she responds with a smile, and almost leaps onto his lap. She's already very wet and lubricated, obviously watching me deep throat her man is a stimulating event. Her throat may not be the deepest, but her pussy has no difficulty at all taking him all in. The sight is almost incongruous, those petite, delicate-seeming cunt lips wrapping comfortably around that monster shaft that pushes them out all the way to her thighs, bottoming out without so much as a whimper. It does rate a sigh and a moan, though.

For a moment, I lose myself in the fucking beauty of it all, watching my goop being mixed with her goop, and the wet black shiny male and female flesh merging in a gleaming liquid monument to joyful lust. The heady aroma soon brings me back to my senses, and my desire to touch and taste them overcomes my desire to watch them. I sidle closer and lean forward, timing the dips of my tongue and lips with Sonia's up and down rhythm. Within a few moments, I have a cycle of my own working. When Sonia bottoms out, I take licks or nips of her clit or her labia, when she pulls up, I quickly attack Henri's shaft or his balls. It's tremendous fun.

If Henri cums soon, it might bring the game to an end too quickly, but that possibility doesn't worry me. Henri, like Taylor, has exquisite control, and knows how to pace himself and his partners. I feel lucky to have fallen in with friends who are so sexually skilled, not to mention beautiful and wonderful human beings.

My goal is for Sonia to experience at least three orgasms from this diversion. I know her well enough by now to have a good sense of how long it will take, and how I can help it along. She has four. She's gasping and limp by the time she climbs off of Henri's cock. I take just the head in my mouth and give it a gratuitous squeeze, then abandon it. It can fade naturally over the next few minutes while we casually visit and chat.

I'm eager to tell them all about Megan and Hera. Sonia's heard a little about Hera, but there's a lot more to add since our last visit. She and Henri both want to see the videos of her with Taylor on Saturday, and I'm only too happy to show them.

"That's a hot girl!" Sonia appreciates. Did you invite her to Jo and Joe's place on Sunday?"

"Of course! And I know she's looking forward to meeting the two of you. She's seen your video, Henri, and I know she wants to try out that cock of yours."

"Who doesn't?" laughs Sonia.

"Well, you have to be there to meet her. You ARE going to be there, aren't you Henri?"

"How can I resist such an emphatic request by such a beautiful woman?" smiles Henri.

"Cut the crap, Henri, you ain't even considering resisting. You don't get a choice anyway, 'cause if I have to I'm going to drag your ass over there myself, cock first!" Sonia slaps his thigh.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Henri chuckles at the two of us.

"Well for that promise, I think one of us needs a reward. Henri, are you ready to reward this so-called beautiful woman with a big cunt load of hot sticky aromatically musky cum? Or do you think the reward is going to be all yours?"

"I had my reward earlier," interjects Sonia. "But I know he has plenty set aside for your fullness."

"The reward IS mine," Henri breathes musically. "Or at least it will be, as long as we don't get in too much of a hurry."

I'm in no hurry to have him cum in me just yet, but I AM in a hurry to get filled by that black monster. Watching the Hera video made me start to ooze wetness again, and as long as I get to set the pace and the position, the fucking will be the same act as the foreplay. Sonia does me the favor of giving Henri's cock a few very wet and sloppy sucks, then I climb on his lap facing her, and she guides him into me, sealing the entrance with some more wet kisses and licks.

Oh, it's nice. For a few moments I forget my plans, I want to be pounded, taken blasted with semen. But once the initial burst of pleasure evens out, I'm perfectly happy to set up a nice slow rhythm, Henri's shaft sliding out about half way before drilling me deep again every few seconds. Sonia watches transfixed, as she so often does. She takes a special joy from pimping out her man to women she likes, as long as she gets to enjoy the close up view. She's not all that different from Hera's mother, I muse, with her soft words of comfort and joy, although she does give a bit more active physical assistance with her fingers and her mouth.

I'm good for about half an hour this way. There are a couple of minor orgasms, but we're trying to keep it relaxed and casual, and even manage to carry on a few conversations. I talk about my progress on the Sea Goddess painting, Sonia talks about her upcoming rehearsals with the band and some songs they're working on for their next tour, and what they hope will be their first album. She even sings, softly, a few fragments of some of them, and they somehow seem to harmonize perfectly with the thrust and stroke of Henri's movements inside me. My forehead is tingling and Henri's moaning gently. He tries to talk about a new recipe he's developing for the restaurant, it sounds like almost a mediterranean-polynesian fusion. He doesn't have it finalized yet, and it's still risky, but he thinks it might work. He tries to gesture, but as his hands are firmly attached to my tits, kneading and squeezing them, the best he can manage is a few directional tugs. If it tastes half as good as what he's doing now feels, it will be a smash hit.

It's Sonia who initiates the final buildup. Something in those big shiny black eyes tells me that she's ready to be part of the money shot. I'm not opposed to the idea, and I get the feeling Henri is ready to cooperate. I pick up my pace, and Henri responds in kind. The sensations spew outward, radiating from my tingling cunt through my thighs, my chest, my shoulders, my forehead, my earlobes. Henri begins to grunt, I begin to pant. I'm sweating now, and I know my skin is glistening.

It's a big shot, maybe the biggest I've ever gotten from him. And it's deep. The hot cum splatters directly against my cervix, maybe even beyond, coating the walls of my pink tunnel and dripping thickly down his textured shaft. He comes to a halt, breathing deeply, and I clamber off of him and lay back, making sure the entrance to my pussy is facing upward. I want to hold in as much of his seed as I can. I know someone who wants to use it as lube.

Sonia takes his slowly flagging cock in her hand, and begins cleaning it off.

"You did good, Honey," she purrs at him. "Make sure you're recharged for tomorrow night!"

"You know I will be, Princess," he smiles.

I grab my phone and take a quick picture of Henri's re-constituted cock resting on Sonia's lower lip. I attach it to a text, and send it to Megan, with the reminder "ready to work out?"

I follow up with a call. She answers immediately. "Oh my God, is that Henri and Sonia? Are they with you?"

"At the moment. Sonia's going with me to Carl's to work out. Do you still want to come with us?"

"I really, really do! What about Henri?"

I turn to Henri. "Wanna stick around a little and meet Megan? I think she already has a crush on you."

"I can stay until she gets here," Henri nods. "I wish I could stay longer, but I need to get to the restaurant. I have to finish cleaning, and there's a drain that's threatening to clog. I can't imagine why that should be more of a draw to me than the sexy, exciting company of three lovely goddesses. Hell of a business I'm in!"

She's only about ten minutes away, and none of us have any intention of getting dressed before she arrives. I particularly want Henri to be displaying his finest. I also feel like Sonia's been neglected so far, and I want to correct that. She's the first woman I ever tasted, and she's still the sweetest. She lays back on the sofa, one hand on Henri's cock, the other clutching the fabric of the cushion, while I kneel between her outspread legs. I have two challenges, one to keep Henri's cum from leaking out of me, the other to use whatever skills I've accumulated to drive her wild. I've gotten pretty good at both.

Megan walks through the door just as Sonia has tilted her head back in a joyous orgasmic scream. Henri's cock is at full height, my glistening cunt lips are facing the door. It's just the scene I'd hoped for.

"Wow, I can't believe this!" I hear her voice squealing from behind. "This is the sexiest, raunchiest, most erotic place in the world!"

Sonia is too overwhelmed to react immediately, and I'm not quite done with her tongue-lashing. I turn my head towards her and smile, then go back to my sensual task. Henri frees his cock from Sonia's grasp, stands, and steps towards Megan, extending his hand in greeting.

"Megan, this is such a pleasure! I'm Henri. I've only heard a little bit about you, but not only is it all good, it doesn't begin to do you justice. You're more beautiful than I imagined!"

She takes his offered hand, maybe expecting a friendly handshake, maybe simply awestruck as she stares unblinking at that humongous, thick, long, black shiny tall-standing cock in front of her eyes. Instead, he bows, lifts her hand to his lips, and kisses it like the gentleman he is. I hear her gasp.

Finally, Sonia and I disengage. "Megan, meet Sonia," I wave her over, and the two grasp hands, Sonia wearily, Megan still in wide-eyed wonder, now at the glistening, sloppy, wide-open cunt exposed by the still-sprawled Sonia in front of her.