Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonia intercepts my thought. "Carl and I are going to be gone in a couple of months, and you two will be on your own. Tethys, you already have a pretty good handle on your training, but if you help Megan out I think she'll do fine." She redirects to Carl. "They'll have access to the gym here, right?"

"Tethys has a key to the place already," Carl points out. "They're welcome here any time. I have the programs for both you and Megan already entered into the app. I'll copy it so you can use it on your computer if you like, Tethys."

I'm reassured. I wonder if I can talk Hera or even Taylor, or Henri, or Joe and Joanne into working out here as well. I'm not sure how that will go over with Carl, but hey, a tribe's a tribe, right?

It's time for a shower, but of course there's only room for two at a time in the stall. First dibs go to Carl and Sonia, she's been desperate to be fucked by him all evening. Now's her chance. They play a little in the shower, but it's after they dry off and race to the bedroom that the real fun begins. Sonia is screaming within minutes, and Carl is using all his talents to not only keep her cumming repeatedly, but to prevent himself from blasting off before he's ready, and putting an end, however temporarily, to the fun. In the meantime, Megan and I share the shower.

Since my recent experiences starting with Sonia, then Joanne, and most recently Hera, I no longer have any doubt or hesitation about my ability to enjoy a woman's body. I really want to go down on Megan again, and I wonder if she would want to do the same with me, but for now we settle for a leisurely and sensuous soapy massage. After all, Carl and Sonia are out there in the bedroom, and we don't want to leave them neglected. As I stroke across Megan's sudsy pussy, I can feel the skin is still silky smooth. She doesn't need a shave just yet. Neither do I. We caress each other just enough to be breathing heavily, and produce a few pleasurable gasps, and then we step out and dry each other off. My pussy and my nipples are tingling as I lead Megan to the bedroom, where the sight that greets us is exactly the one we expected. Sonia is on top of Carl, facing his feet, but leaning back over his chest while his fingers massage her tits. Her legs are spread wide as she straddles his hips, and the view of his shaft buried deeply in her cunt is directly in front of us.

I don't hesitate. I take up my position between their legs and dip my head down and forward, taking Carl's balls gently into my mouth. He grunts in happy surprise, and thrusts more vigorously into Sonia.

"Can I help?" Megan is kneeling beside me, and I can tell I'm hogging the access to the sacred alter of ecstasy.

"Make yourself at home," I scoot over and make room for my young disciple. She focuses on the spot just above me, zooming in on Sonia's clit, and sucking on it with surprising skill, especially considering the need to keep her head moving in time with Sonia's rhythm. Sonia reacts well, gasping and squealing with pleasure. Megan and I conduct an ad hoc choreography, using our fingers, lips, and tongues to enhance the sensations of Sonia and Carl wherever we can reach, and whenever we feel they may need it. I hope it's as much fun for them as it is for us, occasionally we will look at each other and smile in triumph, once or twice even high fiveing each other when something has an especially obvious effect.

The play gives us abundant opportunities to touch our lips together, and we take advantage to give each other numerous kisses. Occasionally I pull Carl's cock out of Sonia just to taste it, to wrap my lips around it, and I offer it to Megan, who takes it gladly. She's getting more and more skilled at sucking on it, and then sliding it back into Sonia's impatient cunt. In a short time, I've become completely convinced that Megan is another soulmate, she belongs with us just as much as do Sonia, Joanne, and Hera. I'm overjoyed by how our little tribe is taking shape.

Sonia's orgasm is sudden, loud, and very wet, the flowing juices are more than enough to give both Megan and I plenty to lap up. For a moment she stiffens, quivers, and then collapses back onto Carl's chest. His dick slips out of her again, and Megan and I both grab for it. While Sonia recovers, her breath gradually slowing from almost wheezing gasps to deep, satisfying lungfulls, Megan and I are having fun alternating our bobbing on Carl's cock. I take a suck, Megan rapidly follows, then gives it back to me. He's experiencing not only staccato lip and tongue attacks, but the rhythm sends his cock quickly to the left and right, being pulled for each suck. We can see it's driving him crazy.

Sonia soon puts a stop to it. "He's not done fucking me yet girls, give him a break. I've had mine, sort of. Get on top of me Carl, and fuck the shit out of me!"

Carl pulls away from us, and rolls over onto Sonia. There is no need for preliminaries now. His cock plunges its full length into her immediately, and true to his instructions, he's now pounding her cunt with his pubic bone striking hers, and his balls slapping against her ass. I'm mesmerized by the sight, and it's obvious Megan is just as fascinated. She whispers what I'm feeling.

"It's beautiful!"

Sonia's had two more orgasms in quick succession, the last one had her sounding a little hoarse. Neither one has caused Carl to change his tempo in any way, his endurance and control is becoming legendary in my mind, but it seems now that he's fucking multiple women, it's improving further. He's close, though. His face is bright red, he's drenched in sweat, and both Sonia's pussy and their bodies are making squishy sounds as he thrusts into her and across her front.

Suddenly Megan does something completely unexpected. She leans forward, reaches in, and inserts her middle finger directly into Carl's asshole. She twists it, and it sinks down all the way to her knuckle. Carl tightens his cheeks, shrieks in surprise and confusion, and then roars as he erupts into Sonia. If he had depleted his semen volume in any way from his previous loads, he shows no sign of it now. His mouth is wide open, and drool dribbles onto Sonia's forehead and into her hair. Only after his twitching has quieted does Megan pull her finger out from his anus, and then squeeze and massage his butt cheeks with both hands.

She turns to me and smiles brightly, her eyes shining.

"I read about that just yesterday," she chirps. "It worked better than I expected!"

I laugh, Carl groans, and Sonia gasps as he backs his cock out of her and flops onto his back. He stares blankly at the ceiling, breathing hard, for several very long moments, then eyes her suspiciously.

"Nobody's ever done that to me before," he pants. "I don't know what to think."

"Well," I wonder, "what was your orgasm like?"

He shakes his head. "Unexpected, for starters. It was completely sudden, and it felt like the biggest load of cum I ever shot!"

"I'll second that," Sonia sighs, propping herself up on her elbows. "I got so much fuckin' jizz in me right now I don't think that even you could hold it all in, Tethys."

"Looks like I'm going to have to find out sometime," I laugh. "Megan, I think I'll need you to help us out when we do."

"Make sure you get a warning first," Sonia sounds a little grumpy. "I wasn't done yet!"

"I can help with that," I offer generously, "since you need to get cleaned out anyway."

"Oh goody!" Megan squeals. "I'll take care of you, Carl. You're a little messy too!"

I lean into the gap between Sonia's shining black thighs, and position myself on my hands and knees, like an eager honeybee dipping into the nectar of a flower at the peak of it's bloom. I have the best of both worlds. First, I love the taste of Carl's cum under any circumstances. He was, in fact, the first man whose semen I truly enjoyed savoring and swallowing. A healthy, hale, fit man who eats right and doesn't pollute his body with noxious toxins has a distinctly better flavor than a sedentary drinker or smoker. Maybe that's just me, but that's all it needs to be. And Sonia's juices are sweet, enticing, aromatic, and exciting. Mingled as they are, oozing out of her opening now, this can be nothing less than a luscious treat.

That first gentle lick, intercepting a creamy bead just as it begins to drip across her rear opening, confirms my expectation. It is every bit as delicious as I hoped. Encouraged and inspired, I focus on Sonia's flawless pussy with renewed energy, and immerse myself in luxurious, greedy tastes, textures, and aromas. I don't notice right away, but Megan has taken the same approach to Carl's temporarily deflated, slimed, and still-leaking cock. Her experience may be limited, but her enthusiasm promises to bring her up to speed very quickly.

Immersion is just what she's doing. It's not the teasing playfulness that we had been torturing Carl with earlier. Now she's focused, intense, completely involved in loving the flesh that she's caressing. She doesn't hurry, she intimately experiences every inch. She doesn't take him in her mouth right away, instead she lifts up his ball sack, covered with sweaty, creamy goo, and nuzzles it with her cheeks, her chin, and her nose, inhaling deeply to take in all of the musky sex odors as she moves. The last few drips collecting on the outside of his spent slit get distributed across her temples, her forehead, her eyes, and the bridge of her nose. She wallows her face back and forth over his cock, smearing every secretion into her soft facial skin.

Only when the messy coatings have been thoroughly worked into her face, and the cock flesh again looks bare and brown, does she start to very slowly and gently take the head and shaft into her mouth. At first it's easy, still limp from exhaustion, there is plenty of room between her palette and her tongue. She works it round in her mouth for a while, then pulls back up. She looks at Carl, and Sonia, and me.

"Thank you guys, all of you, and thank Taylor for me too. Or I'll thank him if you'll let me. I've been wanting to do this for so long, but I thought I never would. I thought it was just a perverted secret that nobody would ever know about."

Carl raises his head to look at her, then drops it back on the bed.

"Shit, girl, you are so unbelievably good at this that it's hard to imagine you not having years of experience."

"It's been a day, hasn't it?" I chime in. Megan nods, and then spends a few more seconds lollypopping on Carl's gradually stirring rod.

"But in that time it's changed my life. You people have changed my life. Who can stay the same the day after experiencing a miracle?"

I pause my worship of Sonia's cunt, and even she is taking more interest now at the young girl beside us.

"I thought nobody really did this kind of stuff, and all the boys I knew just wanted to cum and go," she continues as she plops free of Carl's further expanding glans. "If I hadn't met you all, especially you and Taylor, Tethys, when I did, I probably would have gone through life thinking I was a freak, and that what I was getting from the guys around me was the normal, the way it was really supposed to be. I'll never go back to that kind of life again."

Sonia laughs, "Well we are freaks here, baby, and your experience with thoughtless and selfish guys pretty much is normal, unfortunately. But it doesn't have to be. At least with us you can be a freak without being lonely."

"Consider yourself a sexual gourmet, or an artist," I offer. "Artistic people tend to be outside of the mainstream, and we learn to deal with it. Your sexuality is a beautiful thing, and I'm glad you're finally getting a chance to express it in your own creative way."

"I love it," Megan mumbles as she sucks Carl's now rapidly lengthening cock back into her lips. "I feel like a new person, and I'm in a new universe. I could explore it forever."

"Well, save some for the rest of us," Sonia smirks. "But for now, feel free to go to town. I want to watch."

Carl's cock has experienced it's own miraculous transformation, and is now completely resurrected. Megan seizes the moment, and slithers her body over the top of his, her breasts sliding across his shaft, then his belly, then his chest as she comes to a halt with her face just above his, staring down into his eyes.

"You're beautiful," she breathes, and lowers her lips to his. Lips and tongues come together and explore each other's depths, and she pulls back smiling. "Do I taste like cum? I hope I taste like cum."

"Fuck yes you do," he chuckles.

"Good. I like cum. I want to always taste like cum, and smell like cum, and feel like cum. Did I mention that I like cum?"

As she speaks, she moves down and positions her hips directly in line with Carl's up-angled rocket cock. With a slight wiggle, she sinks down into him, and bottoms out onto his pubes. She sits motionless for a few moments, her eyes closed, her face raised slightly towards the ceiling. A slow smile appears on her face, transforming gradually into a broad grin. Then she begins, slowly, gently, moving up and down on his cock, pausing again each time she bottoms out. Leaning forward, she takes his nipples between her fingers and squeezes them gently as she goes. Carl reaches up and reciprocates the act on her own nipples. She whimpers happily. The rhythm is stable, relaxed, it could pass for a ¾ time signature, as she bottoms out on the third beat. It's entrancing, and not only to Sonia and I watching. Megan's face is glowing, even angelic. I think of Hera, and her mother, and how they describe the blessings of the Goddess working through her sexuality. Megan shares that blessing, and the power of it is palpable. I feel a sense of peace and of reverence, even in the midst of our excitement. Megan's joy shines through her and into everyone in the room.

"Oh, God this is so wonderful, so beautiful," she moans. "I feel like singing right now."