Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers

I expect this to be my last major oil painting, and, surprisingly for someone with a lifestyle like mine, my first major nude subject. I'll be switching to acrylics after this, I've tortured myself for long enough. I can sell an original oil canvas for a little more than an original acrylic, but the difference in price is not nearly enough to make up for the additional time, expense, and cleanup trouble involved with oil. Once the original painting is sold, most of its income for me comes from prints anyway. In the future, I feel like my productivity will increase, and so will the adventurousness in my subject matter. I'm reasonably confident that this will help my income, as long as people like my new work. Looking at how it's taking shape, I think it's my best product yet, but who am I to judge? I just paint the damn things, I don't buy 'em.

Hermit I may be in my in my menstrual isolation, but my social life is not completely forgotten. I make a call to Hera and we have a long and happy chat. I invite myself over for Friday, and tell her all about Megan. To my joy, she suggests I bring Megan with me early in the afternoon. Of course I will. She'll have Megan and me Friday afternoon, and Taylor and me Friday night. Speaking of Taylor, I'm hoping she can entertain him on one of the nights that I'm out of commission, and even that works out better than I expected. She invites him to spend the night with her tonight at her house, and she'll return the favor on Wednesday night at his house.

"Have your Mom record it, I want to see it," I tell her.

"We'll give you a show, have no fear," she assures me.

Later I give Taylor a call, and confirm that the plans are real. I don't want him neglected during my absence, and Hera is the perfect companion for times I'm with Carl or anyone else, or, like now, nobody.

"You'd better be well rested," I warn him. "Because you're going to have to satisfy both of us on Friday night."

"My work is never done!" he replies in mock exasperation. "Anyway, I'm sure her mother would not let me get away with anything less."

"Yeah, Phoebe has a high opinion of you. She's pronounced you worthy of two Goddesses. Just remember, with great power comes great responsibility."

"It's an awful burden," he confesses.

My other chats that day are with Megan and Sonia about their workout schedule with Carl. Both confirm that they'll be doing morning workouts together. Sonia is already infatuated with Megan, the kid is obviously fitting in well. Megan also tells me about the conversation with her mother.

"It went better than I expected. I was worried she'd think I was being a slut or somehow disappointing her, or that I'd get used and dumped or catch some terrible disease. Well, she is worried about whether it's best for me, and it absolutely confused her. I had to explain it about three times. Then I had to look up some articles about polyamory and let her know it's a real thing. I had to know for myself, too. Until all this started I'd never imagined that word would apply to me. Now I feel like it fits my soul. Tethys, I don't think I can ever be in a monogamous relationship. I think I'm a lot like you, which is why I am so attracted to you."

"Well, I don't think she really understands it yet, but she did give me the 'I only want you to be happy' talk. She won't be totally comfortable with it until she meets everybody that we're involved with, I think. But at least she's willing to accept it in principle."

"That's the best we can hope for," I tell her. "And in a way I agree with her. Your happiness and safety is what really matters. I do hope we get a chance to meet her and talk to her soon."

"Ok, but be gentle," she chuckles. "It'll be fine. She may be worried about my sanity, but at least she knows that I'm happy and doing what I want to do.

On Wednesday I get more done on the Sea Goddess, she's tantalizingly close to completion. Some might consider the painting already complete. As her creator, I know better. There are still a thousand little details and nuances needed to give the work the richness and depth it wants, and a few items that need to be removed as well. I'd originally wanted to include an underwater glimpse of a starfish at the base of the rock. It was a holdover from the mermaid theme. Now, it's just in the way. There are details of the clouds, the waves, the sun's reflection on the water and on her skin, that all need tiny tweaks. It can't be too busy, but it can't feel sterile and empty, either. Balance is tough.

I'm feeling more comfortable today. The cramping and queasiness, the farting, fatigue and listlessness that accompanies the first day of my flow is never too severe, and it's almost completely gone by now. The blood flow is at its peak, and my tampons reach their limits sooner than I would like, but it's mostly unnoticed for most of the day. The main symptom that I do notice is an almost complete lack of libido. I'm still fond of thinking sexual thoughts, and the memorable images of my adventures of late, especially the mental pictures of Taylor's wide and capable cock embedded deep inside Megan, of Henri's monster black cock embedded deep inside me, and the kinky drippiness of Taylor's and Carl's mixed cum oozing from my newly pleasured labia, are all extremely pleasant to contemplate, but they don't inspire me to action in the way they normally would. There is no masturbation during these periods. But there is one thing I was dwelling on yesterday, and that's privacy. Maybe here's the real reason I went for the pill, with it's pseudo-normal menstrual cycle, rather than a contraceptive injection, which shuts down the entire system: I have an excuse to spend time alone. Nobody would begrudge me, of course, if I choose to take "me time" breaks for any other reason, but my raging hormones are usually reluctant for that. I love to fuck, I love my men and my girlfriends, I need the immersion in sexuality with others. Like Megan, although I enjoy the intimacy and affection of one on one sex, and sometimes even prefer it, I much more often want to be in sexual situations with three or more people. I'm sure I wanted this long before I realized I did, but now that I'm becoming accustomed to it, it seems the most natural thing in the world. But I do need to withdraw into myself sometimes. And menstruation gives me a convenient excuse to do that.

The afternoon comes with a call from Joanne. It's on video, and I reciprocate. I love seeing that she's naked while we speak, and I'm confident she appreciates the view of me as well. Some of it's idle chit-chat, but the real point is the upcoming party at her house on Sunday. Are we still on? Is there anyone else coming? I remind her of Megan and Hera, neither of whom she's met in person yet.

"I can't wait," she insists through the garbly reception. "I only know what you and Sonia have told me, and the videos of course, but I am totally sure if they like us, we'll like them."

"I do have a question, though," she segues unexpectedly. "Back in San Diego, we use to host nude karaoke events during our parties, and it was so much fun! I really miss that. Do you think if we were to set up the karaoke system for this party that people would want to use it?"

"That does sound like fun," I grin. "But I won't be using it. I cannot sing in public. At all. In fact, even when I try to sing in the shower, the water drains twice as fast, it just can't wait to leave!"

"Ok, but you can cheer," she says. "Everybody needs to be cheered. And really, you don't have to be good at it. It's not about showing off your talent."

"I think for some of us it's about showing off how drunk we are," I smirk. "Remember those old commercials where the audio cassette recording of a singer can break a glass? Memorex, I think. Well, if it was me, the glass would want to break the tape!"But you're right, if it's for nudity, it's for a good cause. But you know, Taylor might want to try it. He's actually done karaoke sometimes. He's got a beautiful voice."

"And Sonia, of course. Especially if we can get her to do one of her concert numbers. I bet she'll look good out of costume!"

"And come to think of it, Megan said just the other night that she felt like singing while she was fucking Carl. I don't know if she was serious, but she does have a cute voice, and maybe she'll be willing. Beyond that, I don't know."

"Well, that's a start," Jo sounds encouraged. "I think I'll set up the living room, and just see what happens."

Thursday afternoon, the flow has stopped. I feel normal again. I take a long leisurely shower, clean up whatever residue remains, get dressed, and set my course for Carl's house. It's time for a workout.

Sonia and Megan are doing morning sessions, so I have this evening session with Carl to myself. It's a good one, too, two hard hours of intense work. And that's after our nice initial fuck. It's a bit different than our usual workout tradition has been, there are no sloppy seconds for him. My cunt is empty of Taylor's cum, or even Henri's. Carl has no one to replace, his sperm has no competition from anything except timing and manipulated hormones.

It's not an obstacle. I love the way Carl fucks me before my workout, it's the ideal warmup. By the time I'm ready to start lifting, I'm already breathing deep and dripping sweat and semen. It's not our only fuck of the evening either. After we're done with the weights, there will be a nice sensual shower, and then a long leisurely and affectionate session in bed, that may turn into several. In between there's pillow talk and gentle touching, an ideal post-workout cooldown.

I've been without an orgasm for three days before this evening, but now my libido has returned and overshot the mean. The last person to fuck me was Carl himself, right here in this house. If anything, tonight's sex has just made me hornier. The same can't be said for him. He's fucked Sonia twice, Megan once, and as an added bonus, donated a load for Megan's mouth. He'll most likely be fucking both of them again in the morning. I entertain a momentary concern for his recovery ability.

"Two years ago," I remind him, "the only sex you were having was with Hanna Five Fingers. Now, at least in theory, you have five women you can be fucking, at least one of them every day, and sometimes twice. Are you sure you can handle the workload?"

"That's only in theory so far," he smirks. "And I haven't even met one of of these women you're dangling in front of me. Until I experience her, I'll have to consider Hera to be hypothetical, or maybe legendary."

"Oh, she's legendary all right," I assure him. "To know her is to be blown away by her. But that's true of Megan and Sonia too, I'm discovering. A couple of short weeks ago, I thought I was the horniest woman you'd ever meet. I wonder now if I haven't met my match at least twice over."

"You don't suffer in comparison with any of them, beautiful," he accompanies the compliment with an exquisite light and moist suction on my left nipple, and a soft finger stroke across my still-moist pussy, flicking my clit upward just the way I like it.

"In a way, I do suffer, though, and I don't know of anyone else who can fix it. That same two years ago, when we first met, I wasn't getting any more sex to speak of than you were, and we both went straight from nothing to about four times a week. Then I got involved with Taylor, and we were both a little worried that he might sap my stamina. Remember we we agreed that you wouldn't object to me seeing him as long as he didn't reduce my availability with you? That was pretty ballsy on your part, by the way, since we never claimed to be more than Friends With Benefits at the time. Admittedly, it was a pretty intense friendship, and the benefits were amazing even then."

"Then and now," he agrees, as he slides his fingers over my belly. I shiver in response.

"If anything, I started fucking you even more after Taylor and I got going. I've always had a high sex drive, but going back and forth between you and Taylor had me so horny I couldn't see straight. It's the perfect example of accelerating addiction, I guess. The more I get the more I want. But now that I've pimped all these other women to you and Taylor, I think I'm screwing myself out of some screwings."

"Maybe in a sense," he considers. But it's not a matter of the total time spent fucking, I think that's still pretty much the same. Well, maybe not if you're sharing that time too. Ok, you get less total time with my cock inside you. And since you have to share my cum now, you get less total volume of that. So, mathematically you're correct."

"Geez," I whine, and hit him with a spare pillow. "Now you're sounding like Taylor!"

"That's a good thing, believe me," he laughs. "Taylor is a smart dude, and he's taught me a couple of things. And I'm really grateful for that workout planning and programming app he wrote for me. It's even more than I was looking for, and it's massively convenient for me to work with multiple clients, once the time comes. So if you're going to equate me with Taylor, I'm going to be flattered!"

"You men always stick together!" I grumble.

"Anyway," he continues, "as far as sex, you'd be the first to admit there's more to it than cock and cum. It's not like you're just sitting around passively watching while I fuck Sonia or Megan. Or Joanne, or I guess Hera either if it turns out she likes me."

"She'll like you."

"How often has it been that while I'm fucking one of your other friends, that she isn't licking your pussy at the same time, or another one is at least, or you've got your tongue lapping around her clit, or the base of my shaft while I'm pulling out her juices for you to lick up. And you get plenty of lez action now when it's just you girls. And that's also true for when you guys are fucking Taylor or Henri too. And Joe, soon enough. So you should be getting even more in the way of orgasms, and sexual touches and tasty fluids."

"Well aren't you Mister Practical!" He knows my sarcasm is not sincere, especially when I simultaneously roll over onto him, sliding my cheek down his chest and belly, and in one motion slurp in his re-hardened cock, suckling and inhaling it. It only takes a little working in before my deep throat skills are on full display, and I have him twitching in my throat, balls against my lips, which I'm pushing up and forward into my face with my free hand.

"Hey, careful with that," he gasps. "It's going to be needed again in a few hours."

I momentarily slide it out of my mouth. "It's needed now. "Those other two lovely young ladies will just have to make do with what's left, and if they have to ration it between them, I won't be sorry. I'm here, I'm now, and I'm hungry."

It takes another fifteen minutes of some of my most focused cocksucking skills before I receive my hoped-for load of musky deliciousness. The consistency is a little thinner than usual, the aroma slightly weaker, the volume a little less. But it's still sweet, salty, slippery, warm, and wonderful. I love semen, from the right man, at least. From the men of my tribe, all of whom are healthy, eat right, and free of tobacco, drugs and too much alcohol, it's a heady, musky, sweet delight. From the wrong man, it's a rancid, disgusting slop. I made the mistake of tasting a few wrong men in my youth, and I won't make it again. I love the men I've got.

This man, though, shows signs of depletion. I snuggle my head on his chest as he begins to relax and breathe normally, and gently massage his poor tired cock.

"Sleep well tonight, lover. And eat a good breakfast in the morning."

I leave early Friday morning, without breakfast, and without my usual morning sexual demands. The man has obligations, after all. I eat breakfast at home, get some touch up work done on the Sea Goddess, and give Hera a video call. She's dressed. Out shopping, with her mother. I wonder if any passersby in the store can see my nakedness on the video screen. It might be kind of a thrill if they did.

"Are we still on for today and tonight?" I ask. And do you still want to meet Megan?"

"Absolutely I can't wait! We'll be ready in about an hour or so."

"Give me two," I ask. "I'll be fresh and well fed when I get there. Megan will come separately, because she has to go to work later on. And then Taylor will be there when he gets off work."

Phoebe leans in close to Hera. "I am so looking forward to seeing all of you. You bring such joy and beauty when you visit us, it's a real blessing for you and Megan and Taylor to come. I'm looking forward to meeting Megan as well!"

I'll bet you are, I snicker to myself after we've disconnected. I call Megan again, and I'm in luck... she's got the video enabled, and she's naked. More than naked. She's on her hands and knees, with Carl's cock thrusting in and out of her dripping cunt, and Sonia is underneath her, happily licking up those cunt drips as she gazes at the bouncing balls just above her face. I wonder for a moment how she even was able to reach the phone.

"I'll be there about one thirty," I tell her, after making sure she's interrupted her fucking long enough to put the address into her Maps app.

"Ok, I'll be there at two, just to make sure I don't arrive first," she gasps. "I'd be so embarrassed to be there by myself."

"Don't be, she knows what you look like, and she'd take good care of you. So would her mother," I assure her.

"Seriously, is her mom going to be there the whole time? She's going to watch everything?"

"More than watch, she'll probably be recording it on video. I think she shows them to her husband later and they both get off on it. It's harmless, she's a nice lady, and it's kind of extra hot knowing that she's watching. It's very weird and nasty, in a way, but it's a fun kink. Once you get used to her cheerleading, I think it enhances the event. I just wish you could still be there when Taylor shows up."

"Not tonight I can't, but I'm really wanting to grab him on Sunday," she groans. She's getting close to an orgasm. "I came twice after I got home last night thinking about him and Carl and you and Sonia. I've cum once already this morning with Carl and Sonia ganging up on me. I still can't believe how lucky I am. I was even soaking my panties last night at work thinking about it all. The driver's seat was squishing!"

I laugh. "I hope you didn't leak all over any pizza. And by the way, if you get any other customers answering the door naked, let me know. Maybe we'll want to get acquainted with them."

"Oh, shit, I would probably cum right there in the doorway!" she wails, and at that moment she shakes and jerks and cums right there on the phone.

"See ya in a couple of hours," I sign off with a smile.

Hera and Phoebe are both waiting for me when I arrive, and we don't waste much time. Hera's already naked, and I become that way as soon as the door closes behind me. We take a quick update tour of her work area, she's begun a series of vagina-themed plaques, with realistic color tones in the glazing.

"Maybe I could sell them on Gwynneth Paltrow's website," she jokes. "You know I'm all about credibility."

"Oh yeah, I'm sure that will help," I laugh.

We migrate quickly to her bed, and Phoebe takes up her position at the foot of it, phone in hand. Hera is her usual enthusiastic and aggressive self, no slow, sensual lovemaking for her. She's all about being a porn star. And no one appreciates her porn star tendencies more than her mother. That's fine with me today, I'm totally in the mood for some rough and tumble. I nibble, lick and nip her clit and her labia, I lap up her wetness, and when I find a nipple or a face in front of me, I'm all over it, kissing, sucking, and gently biting. Hera yelps when I grab her clit between my teeth, or when I pull on her jeweled hood ornament, or when I nibble a nipple, but it's not a protest. She seems wetter than she did the first time we were together, and hungrier. Phoebe, as she records us, keeps a steady stream of spiritually breathless chatter about the Goddess working through our bodies and through our desire, the sacred beauty of our orgasms, and how our passion honors the universe. Part of me considers it merely a convenient rationalization for obsessive horniness, which I don't really feel the need to explain or justify. It stands on its own, and it's a beautiful thing regardless of the source one attributes it to. But I have to admit that it's very exciting, fulfilling, delicious, and gorgeous to look at. If that means spiritual, holy, sacred, and blessed, then I can be a believer.

MimiRay
MimiRay
116 Followers