Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time Megan is knocking on the front door, Hera and I are covered face to ankle in one another's slime. Phoebe lets her in, and we can hear her greeting

from the other room.

"Megan, come in Darling! It's so wonderful to meet you! Look at you -- you're breathtaking! Oh, I love you already! Come in, come in, we're all in the bedroom. Make yourself at home. You can put your clothes on the chair here."

When Megan's naked form enters the bedroom, I have to agree with Hera's mom. She really is breathtaking. It's not just her natural beauty, although that is indeed perfection, but it's the way she carries it. There's no trace of the shyness or hesitancy she showed when Taylor and I first introduced her to our lifestyle only a week ago. She's all in, all smiles, and her skin is aglow with happy lust. She has to wait a few more minutes, though. Hera and I have already endured multiple orgasms each, and we both need to take a pee break and get some drinks to re-hydrate us. We have hours of passionate delight ahead of us, some of which we can share with Megan, more later with Taylor, but we're going to need to keep replenishing our body fluids, which we are leaking at a prodigious rate.

We chat in the kitchen for a few minutes while we drink, the three younger of us naked, and Phoebe of course dressed conservatively, like the matron she is.

"So how was your workout this morning?" I know it's a leading question.

"Oh, it was so fucking good! Well, the workout was good, and the fucking was really, really good! I'm a little sore from the weights, but my pussy's not sore at all. It should be, though. Carl has a very athletic cock!"

"I haven't met Carl yet," Hera observes. "Do you think he'll like me?"

"He will!" Megan and I say the words simultaneously, with emphasis. Megan then goes on to describe in graphic detail, stroke by stroke, her experience with Carl and Sonia.

"Wait until you try his cock, Hera!" she gushes. "It's got an unusual shape that drives Tethys and Sonia and me wild! Taylor has an unusual cock too. And Henri... damn, Tethys, all your men have cocks that are kind of not normal. But I really love that. I wouldn't have expected to, but I do!"

"Joe's cock is pretty standard," I respond. "But you'll like it, too. He knows how to use it, and I think he's got the sweetest cum of any guy I've known. All of them taste good, though."

"You know what got me off the most though?" Megan continues. "It was talking to you on the phone while Carl was fucking me. I don't know why, but there's something about carrying on a conversation with somebody else while your cunt's getting pounded that sends me right over the edge."

"Good Lord, Megan, you were such a shy sweet girl when I met you naked at the door while you were delivering us pizza for the first time. And now you're a nasty talking exhibitionist group sex loving nympho! In other words, you're just my type of girl!"

"I was always those things, I think," Megan shrugs her shapely shoulders. Her breasts rising and falling with the movement look tantalizing. "I just didn't know how to express it, or maybe I just didn't have a safe place to be myself until I met you guys. I am so fucking grateful I'm getting to know all of you. This is the best experience of my life."

Phoebe has been smiling the entire time, and now she speaks up. "Those who are truly blessed by the Goddess, who embody the full force of her power on Earth, usually do find it difficult to live among the sexually deprived. Hera and Tethys have been through the same kind of challenges, and it warms my heart that they have found one another, and that there are men whom the Goddess has chosen to bring into her service. You are one of the elite, Megan, the chosen, you are meant for a higher form of worship. I'm so glad that you have found us, and we have found you. I can't promise a life in the service of the Goddess will always be easy, but I hope you can share the joyous blessings and the ecstasy of her presence when you're with us."

Megan smiles warmly, and I'm confident now that the presence of Hera's mother is not going to inhibit her at all.

This is my first all-girl threesome, and the same is true for Megan and Hera. I've been with Sonia and Joanne together, but on that day we also had Taylor, Carl, Henri and Joe to spread out the attention. Regardless of the state of our inhibitions, it's going to start out a little awkward. It turns out that Megan and Hera are in many respects peas in a pod, and it doesn't take long for us to settle into an arrangement that's comfortable for all of us. Phoebe's suggestions and positive feedback are also useful.

One thing that makes us all happy is putting one of us in the middle, having her lie passively, and the other two please her simultaneously. Predictably, it's Megan we try it on first. She lays on her back, giggling, arms down and legs spread. Hera and I snuggle into her on opposite sides, starting at her face. We kiss her cheeks, nibble at her earlobes, caress her scalp, bring butterfly kisses to her eyelids, and then part her lips with our own from each end. It's a wonderful sensation having three tongues meshed together, sharing moisture and warm pleasure.

We slide down her jawline, then her neck, kissing and stroking with lips and fingers together, then her shoulders, her chest, and on to her nipples. I look across at Hera as we each suckle a nipple, pulling it upwards and flicking our tongues across the tip. Megan is almost hooting and squealing with excitement, alternating laughter and moans. Hera and I giggle wickedly at each other. The journey continues down her rib cage, across her abdomen, a pause so that both of us can share her belly button, then back down to her hips.

By the time we've nibbled across and down the soft pad of her mound and pressed the sides of her clitoral hood against our tongue-tips, she's trying hard not to buck, and quivering with the effort. Her juices are quite literally flowing, and while it's a steady drip rather than rhythmic spurts, I'd guess her total flow can rival than of a man's ejaculation. Once again, Hera and I entangle our tongues at the entrance to Megan's dribbling cunt, it's hot and sloppy and slimy and musky and divine. She cums hard, loud, and long, then gives way to uncontrollable laughter as she tries to catch her breath. Still she lays there, shaking with both passion and laughter, deep and rapturous laughter, joyous and soul-liberating laughter. Hera and I are caught up in the joy, and can't help but laugh ourselves as we continue to lick and lap up Megan's voluminous flow.

Finally the laughter fades to relaxed but happy moans as our travels resume, inside and outside her thighs, rubbing her knees, down her calves, and finally ending in a warm and deep foot massage, rubbing the muscles and tendons, loosening the ankles, and pulling and twisting her toes. Megan has long since stopped bucking her hips, and now seems to be in a trance state, long low moans of contentment replacing the earlier squeals of excitement.

Finally, she recovers enough to speak. "Oh my fucking God, there are no words for how you two just made me feel! It's beyond sex, it's beyond orgasm."

I hear a choking sound behind me and turn to look. Phoebe is trying to suppress her sobs, tears are streaming down her face. I reach for her, to hug her close. Hera hugs the other side of her.

"It's so beautiful," she sniffles. "I'm sorry, I'm not trying to get in the way. It just felt so powerful to watch, so spiritual. I could feel the Goddess, she was laughing right along with Megan. She was feeling your love, and pouring it back out on all of us. I just felt overwhelmed by it all."

"We felt it too, Mom, it's a meaningful and important thing we're doing. I'm glad you're here to share it with us."

Megan sits up with all her natural bounce and cheerfulness. "I really felt it, it's like nothing else in the world. Phoebe, thank you for telling us about the Goddess and helping us find Her blessing. I want to spend my life as Her servant, now that I'm starting to understand it. Well, I don't understand it yet, but I have definitely experienced it ever since I met Tethys. And you are helping me see Her and what She wants. I hope I can come to you with questions and you can help me learn how to serve Her. Fuck, I think I just found religion!"

"I thought it was just a pleasant idea at first," Phoebe sighs. "But as Hera grows, and as I meet Tethys and Taylor and now you, I'm convinced She's real, and She really does have blessings for us. Maybe we can learn about Her together."

"I'd like that, Phoebe," Megan crawls on her knees across the bed and joins in our big hug.

I'm far from convinced that there's anything more spiritual than a meeting of like-minded souls going on, women who have an intense and profound capacity for sexual pleasure, and I don't feel a need to justify it as anything transcendent, but at the same time I greatly enjoy the mood that it's brought, and the love and sense of hope, meaning and purpose that it provides is hard to criticize. Certainly there have been spiritual revelations in history that have been far more destructive and far less joyful than what we're experiencing now. Given a choice, I'll take this one any day.

Hera is next to enjoy the middle spot, and her reaction is similar. It is breathtakingly joyful. Of course, there's that clit ring for us to handle as well, and Megan and I take turns licking around it and trying to spear it with our tongues. It's not enough to make me want one, but it's enough to make me glad Hera has hers.

Lastly, it's my turn. I quickly understand the difficulty in lying flat on my back while two highly skilled, highly enthusiastic, and highly exciting women trigger, slowly and torturously, every pleasure nerve ending on the front half of my body. My first (although far from the first of the day) orgasm comes while they're still at tit level, I get another one while they're attacking my belly, and once they've started in on my pussy it seems like the entire episode is just one nonstop cumstorm. I don't end up laughing like Megan did, or repeatedly crying "fuck fuck motherfucking fuck fuck" like Hera does. I'm just stupidly groaning, not a coherent thought in my head, simply overwhelmed by pleasure, joy, lust, love, and a deep sense of well-being, of good health, of happiness with the state of the universe.

We take another break, coffee and chat with Phoebe. She is of course prim, tastefully dressed, sweetly perfumed, and neatly coiffed. Hera, Megan, and I are disheveled messes, hair wild, naked bodies and faces slimed and encrusted, smelling of sweat and cum and passion. Phoebe breathes comfortably in our presence, talks happily with us about our work, our interests, our futures, and even our fears. We end up learning more about one another, and absorbing it with interest and empathy, than we would have had the three of us been left to our own communication barriers. I feel closer now to these girls due to Phoebe.

As always, The Goddess is a recurrent theme throughout her conversation. When I had first heard her speak this way, I'd regarded it as just a convenient metaphor, a way to encapsulate and decorate the kink of mother and daughter sharing the sexual thrills of a lover -- the intense instinctive primal desire of the daughter, and the voyeuristic entertainment of the mother. But the more she speaks, the stronger my sense that she's a sincere believer. Hera seems more noncommittal, easily navigating the terminology and parroting the concepts, but sometimes, at least in my impression, letting slip just the faintest hint of condescension. My feeling is that, for Hera, it's the method her mother uses of giving her daughter permission for the most debauched behavior conceivable, and herself an excuse to enjoy it, while still thinking of herself as a conservative and modest "christian" woman. It seems a wonderful example of cognitive dissonance, but in our case, it's harmless, so I'm not going to rain on anyone's parade.

Megan, though, is enthralled by the idea. It's like nothing she's ever heard before, which is quite understandable, since Phoebe appears to have invented most of it herself. But it corresponds perfectly with everything Megan wants to believe, it contrasts perfectly with all of her previous frustrations and disappointments, it contradicts none of her limited education or philosophical background, at least none that she has any particular loyalty to, and it provides a powerful mythological structure for this new life paradigm she's finding herself in, a way to imbue meaning, significance, and nobility to this exciting sexual world she is now embracing. Hera may be the daughter, but it's obvious that Megan will be the acolyte, and priestess in training.

Phoebe's sermon is interrupted by Hera's impatience. "We can talk about this more later, Mom, but we have other things to do now. Who's ready for another go-round?"

"Fuck yeah!" Megan squeals, and I'm no less enthusiastic, if maybe less vocal.

We assemble once more in the bedroom, practically leaping on the thick and cushiony bed, while Phoebe takes up her station in the chair at the foot of the bed. To an outsider, there may have been a stench, or at least an aroma of staleness to all the dried out sexual fluids coating our skin from the last round, but we're so immersed in it we don't notice. And it will soon be refreshed with a new layer of sweat, nectar, slime, and drool.

We make a triangle, three mouths nuzzling into three pussies, as we lay on our sides facing inward. I've got Megan's young and very enthusiastic labia and clitoris pressed into my face, wriggling happily, while Hera works on mine with both raw talent and practiced expertise. It's very distracting, I feel like I'm neglecting Megan as my own pleasure keeps overwhelming me in wave after wave. She doesn't seem to mind, though, her orgasms are coming easily and frequently, and despite all our previous fluid loss, her re-hydrated cunt is flowing freely again, and just as delicious as ever. Soon, we're all gasping and exhausted once more.

Suddenly Megan jumps up on the bed. "Oh my god!" her voice is panic stricken. "What time is it?" I've got to be at work!"

Phoebe glances at her phone. "It's exactly four o'clock, dear."

She groans. "I've got one hour. Hera, can I use your shower?"

Hera barely completes a nod, and Megan has leaped right over my face and disappeared into the bathroom with a scoot.

"Oh dear, I hope I haven't gotten her in trouble," Phoebe worries.

"She'll be fine, as long as she doesn't masturbate in the shower," I smile. "Her pizza kitchen isn't very far from here."

She's out again in a few minutes, her hair still dripping but at least clean and smelling fresher. As she dresses, I call out reminders to her.

"Workout at Carl's tomorrow morning with me and Sonia?"

"Absolutely!" she answers brightly.

"Hippie Hollow afterwards with the three of us plus Joe and Jo?"

"Fuckin A" she smiles. "I can't wait to meet them!"

She knots up her hair carelessly and stuffs it under her hat as she dons it, slips into her shoes, and dashes out the door yelling "I love you guys! See you soon!"

Phoebe looks wistful after she's gone. "I love her too," she sighs. "She is such a wonderful child. The Goddess works through her with great power."

"Yep, she's a horn dog all right," Hera laughs. "I think she's very cool. I'm jealous, though." She looks at me. "You and Megan have the perfect skin for spending time in the Sun. I wish I could hang out at Hippie Hollow with all of you, but I spend five minutes in the Sun and I'm red and peeling and unappealing."

"Sunscreen?" I suggest. She shakes her head. "It burns my eyes, even if somebody else is wearing it. I'm fated to be a horny naked Boo Radley, I fear."

"Well, I hope you don't mind the occasional visitor to comfort you in your reclusiveness. And I hope you can come out of your shell on Sunday long enough to come over to Jo and Joe's party."

"Does this look like a shell?" she slide her hands down her pale but shapely body. "I'll be at that party, no matter how hot the Sun is. I just don't think I'll spend much time at the pool. Maybe one of the men can remain inside long enough to spend time inside of me while the rest of you are relaxing outdoors with empty starving cunts."

"I have no doubt that all the men are going to want to spend time inside you," I giggle. "And we'll make sure they do. They'll be busy."

"Can my Mom come too? I think she'd like it."

Phoebe puts up her hand to decline, but I interrupt. "Maybe I shouldn't speak for Jo and Joe, but I will anyway. Yes she can come. And she should come. If you want to see a positive example of the Goddess at work, you'll want her to be there. And your Dad too, I'd love to meet him myself. I still wonder if he's the real mythological figure around here."

Phoebe laughs. "I'll go if he'll go. That might be a deal. And he might even be interested, after you put it the way you have." She has a puzzlingly mischievous look on her face.

Without Megan, it's just Hera and I, but that doesn't slow us down. I'm amazed at her sexual capacity, her non-stop continual hunger, the seemingly endless well of slippery nectar that flows from her ever-sloppy cunt. We take plenty of breaks, and there are drinks, snacks, pee breaks, and even relaxing massages interspersed among the orgasms, but nothing that might qualify as "cleaning up." I can only imagine how rancid we must seem to the rest of the world. Yet the pussy juice and the saliva, and even the sweat, always seems to flow fresh and new. It's the smears on our skin that dry up and get old-smelling. Still, though, there's something strangely erotic about building up layer after layer of sexual coatings, and keeping them moist and slippery with continually renewed sweat and smears of slime. We slide up and down and side to side on each other's bodies, the sheets are soaked, and I feel like nothing less than the embodiment of raw sexual hot passion itself. Perhaps the Goddess is doing her best work now.

Taylor shows up about five-thirty. I've been looking forward to this. Hera and I are in another unending sixty nine, and even Phoebe seems to have gotten bored of making videos of us, although she's still being verbally encouraging. We've told him in advance not to knock, he knows the drill. He walks quietly into the house and strips naked before we even know he's there. Our first warning of his presence is the amused giggle from Phoebe. That, and his cock unexpectedly plunging into me from behind as I crouch over Hera, face down into her sweet nectar, my hands grabbing her ass, lifting her up to my mouth, her hands grabbing mine, pulling my cunt down to hers. Hera giggles as the newly arrived shaft slides over her nose on the way to my entrance, and his balls slap against her forehead.

I've been so primed for so long, my orgasm is almost immediate. I howl, and let loose a gush of dense slippery cunt-wine, Hera hoots as it coats the cock she's licking from below and the excess dribbles straight into her mouth, Phoebe laughs with joy at at the scene of passion and pleasure played out before her.

Taylor's arrival has spiced things up quite a bit, but I can't completely let go of control. There's only one man here, and two cum-hungry women. We both need our share, and Taylor, left to his own devices, is not going to be the best at distributing the favors. Logistics demands that Hera gets showered with his blessings tonight, while I get the first dose of my Recommended Daily Allowance in the morning. I need it to be relatively fresh and retained inside me when I present my charms to Carl later.

Once I've got my wits back, and my breath, I roll off of Hera and away from Taylor's cock. The disappointment is instinctive and sharp, but only lasts for a moment. Hera and I both jump up to greet him, hugging and kissing, pressing our bodies into his. Even Phoebe insists on a total full body contact hug. He wraps his arms around her shoulders and pulls her in, as she gives his ass a hard squeeze with one hand and his sticky-slippery cock a lingering squeeze with the other.