Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put it inside me, goddam you!" she hisses, and Taylor smiles. He waits another few seconds, and without warning slams it home. Hera howls in surprise and delight, her eyes bulging wide. Taylor nestles deep for a moment, then begins another excruciatingly slow withdrawal, and another long pause at the entrance. Each time he does it, he varies the timing a little, so Hera never knows when his next thrust is coming. Even watching it, I can feel the tension, the anticipation, the frustration, and finally the thrill repeated each cycle. I love it when he does it to me, but I can only take it for a limited amount of time. After a few minutes, I absolutely require a hard and fast pounding, and Hera is feeling the same way.

"Fuck me PLEEEEAAASE!" she whimpers, and Taylor finally gives in. One more solid slam, and he immediately transitions to a rapid-fire series of hip thrusts that has her sobbing and squealing and blubbering. I motion Phoebe to kneel immediately behind them again so she can get a close-up view of Taylor's cock pounding her daughter's cunt. I stand just behind her, my hands resting on Taylor's ass, giving it just a little push with each thrust. I'm not really helping, but I do like to feel how his glutes flex as he's fucking. I haven't had many chances to see and feel it from this angle until recently.

Taylor has a lot of endurance, and so does Hera, but eventually the limits are reached. I can hear it in his breathing, and her moaning quickens and becomes more shrill. She cums in a high-pitched scream, while Taylor cums with a roar, pumping his slime into her depths. The sound from their crotches is not as loud as that from their mouths, but it's very nice regardless, liquid and squishy. I love the sound of a freshly filled pussy as the last few strokes are working the cum into her velvety internal flesh.

I realize I've been holding my breath, and so has Phoebe. We both sigh as the tension dissipates, while Taylor and Hera slowly deload. Taylor finally pulls out and rolls onto his back. His cock is still engorged, although no longer standing stiff and tall. What I normally equate to to an aircraft carrier might now pass for a nuclear submarine.

Hera props herself up on her elbows. "That was soooo nice. Now we both need cleaning up. Mom, look how messy Taylor's cock is, it's completely covered with slimy cum from both of us. It's extremely tasty, Mom, I want you to take it and lick it off until it's clean. I think you and Taylor will both like it. The Goddess will then be expressing herself through you. Do it, Mom, don't let it sit there and get dry and crusty. We want his cock nice and fresh for us. Tethys is going to clean the cum out of my pussy with her tongue, so the two of you can work side by side. How does that sound to you, Tethys?"

"I think it's a great idea," I smile broadly. "Phoebe, I know you'll enjoy it. Taylor and Hera both produce delicious cum, and mixed together it's absolutely wonderful."

If Phoebe had ever feigned reluctance to be such an intimate participant, those days are behind all of us now. There is no hesitation. She hunches over Taylor's rapidly recovering cock, licking around the head, sliding her tongue down to lap up the residue trapped in the folds of his scrotum, skimming back up and around his lengthening shaft, and finally surprising all of us, herself included, by plunging him completely into her mouth and down her throat, taking him to a very respectable depth.

Hera watches in fascination and vocal appreciation, paying attention as best she can while dealing with the distraction my own ministrations are creating as I work on the fluids oozing from her sweet opening. I especially enjoy playing with her hood ornament, sucking the little jewel between my lips and worrying it back and forth, or up and down, or flicking with my tongue. Between the clit play and the labial licking, the mound kissing, the fold nibbling, and the deep tonguing, she is now adding more of her own share to the flowing fluids, and I know she's good for another loud orgasm before I'm done with her.

Phoebe stops short of having Taylor cum again into her mouth, she plops his cock out as she backs off, smiling. "That nectar belongs to you young ladies, but I was happy to help with the leftovers."

"For now, Mom," pants Hera coming down from her latest orgasm. "You'll be sucking him off and swallowing his jism soon enough."

Phoebe blushes, and keeps smiling. "This is a blessed event! I have to say, though, you kids are smelling kind of ripe with all your sweat and pheromones. Why don't we all get cleaned up, and then we can go out to dinner before I head home?"

No one argues, and we work out a system. Taylor and I get in the shower together, and he washes me off thoroughly and very pleasantly while Hera strips the bed and changes the sheets. Then I step out and Hera steps in, getting washed by Taylor in her turn. Taylor's happy, if a little waterlogged. Even Phoebe takes her opportunity for a shower, although she doesn't share it.

"I have an idea," Hera says brightly. "I just changed the blade in my razor, and I noticed just a little bit of five-o-clock shadow on all of us. Why don't we shave each other before we get dressed, have a menage' a se raser?"

We're all up for it, and Hera runs into the bathroom to collect her supplies. "It's just me, Mom," she calls into the shower. "Carry on!"

The mutual shave turns out to be fun, we arrange ourselves in a circle and I shave Taylor while he shaves Hera and Hera shaves me. I'm getting the best of both worlds, feeling the lubricant and the gentle strokes of the blade restoring me to full smoothness, while I get to play with all the intricate folds, valleys, and complex topography of Taylor's pubes and scrotum. It takes a lot longer to shave him well than it does us ladies. It's more than worth it, though.

Getting dressed is a quick and simple step, Hera throws on a smock, I wriggle back into my sun dress. Neither of us requires a bra or panties. Taylor and Phoebe are the ones who's outfits are more invovled. Sandals and flip flops, respectively, complete the wardrobe, and we're off into the hot and muggy Texas evening. The Sun is almost setting, but we still have plenty of light. We visit one of the patio restaurants on the south bank of the Colorado River, near Zilker Park. The food is nothing special, but the atmosphere, and the company, are wonderful.

"Tomorrow night I'm taking Hera on a real date, if that's ok with she and thee," says Taylor. We'll be going to The Taino, and maybe I'll get a chance to introduce her to Henri."

Henri, Sonia's partner and the lover I see most seldom (which breaks my heart) is the owner and lead chef at The Taino, a Caribbean/Cuban mix restaurant. It's expensive and popular, reservations are required. The food is exquisite.

"Oh, that will be so much fun!" I cheer.

"Phoebe, I consider you to be Hera's familiar, not her chaperone. I'm proud to bring you along on any date I bring Hera on. You two belong together, and if we decide to go fuck in a park somewhere, it's nicest if you're there with us. You're an integral part of our sex life now. Will you come with us? I know you'll enjoy the dinner."

"I'd love to!" Phoebe's voice quavers with joy.

After dinner, Phoebe takes her leave. "Make sure you fuck Dad in all the ways I told you to," reminds Hera. "Give his cock a thorough working over, and have him really bless your sacred cunt. Then tomorrow you have to tell us about it in detail."

Phoebe acquiesces with a smile, and soon it's just the three of us. We run back to the bedroom and leap onto the fresh, newly restored bed.

"Are we gonna stank it all up again?" Taylor asks hopefully.

"Fuck yeah!" Hera and I respond at once.

I mentioned earlier how my sex drive has expanded to accommodate the increase in sexual opportunities recently. It looks like Taylor is having the same experience. We spend the next three hours almost non-stop fucking, Taylor is thrusting nearly without a break, except for when he has to pause to switch pussies from Hera to me and vice versa, and for the occasional shared glass of water. I've lost track of the number of orgasms Hera and I have had, and we're both hoarse from the shrieking, crying, screaming, and laughing. Taylor is as fresh as ever. He hasn't cum, he's reserving it for tomorrow. I'm going to be getting a big load in the morning, and I'm grateful that he's considerate enough to hold it in reserve for me.

There's no post-sex showering this time, there's just a spontaneous collapse on the part of Hera and myself. We stagger to the bathroom to pee, and then stagger back to bed. I'm so proud of Taylor. I'm so proud of Hera, and of Phoebe, and what the hell, I'm proud of myself at the moment. It's been a wonderful day, a wonderful week.

Lights go out, Taylor lies in the middle of the bed, with a naked, warm, sexy, sweaty and temporarily satisfied woman snuggled up to each side of him. I feel myself drifting happily into the soft embrace of sleep, and my last waking thought is of the further beautiful adventures that the next couple of days are promising for all of us. I love my tribe. And I'm a very lucky girl.