Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you have cum inside you?" she whispers as we get ready to open the screen. I smile and nod, and Megan presses her hands to her chin and squeaks happily. The door doesn't squeak, just Megan, and we make it into the house silently. I set my dress, bag and sandals in a corner of the entry way, Megan has nothing to divest herself of but flip flops. Walking hand in hand to the sunken den at the rear of the house, the room that Carl has transformed into the perfect home gym, we stand for a moment and take in the sight.

The music playing is the same as I'd heard last week when I arrived -- Janelle Monae's "Make Me Feel." It's her favorite song recently, and it's one she's going to make a major part of her upcoming stage show. It suits her. Carl and Sonia are naked, of course. That's what we would expect. But something very unexpected is happening. They aren't fucking. They aren't in foreplay. They aren't teasing. They are doing nothing sexual at all. They are, in fact, working hard. Sonia is in full stretch mode, at the moment she's in a split, with her legs splayed out on the floor at nearly 180 degrees, and her cunt is fully in contact with the floor. I know she used to be a gymnast, and I know she's capable of some incredibly athletic positions, but this is beyond anything I'd imagined. It's not easy for her, though, I can see strain on her face. Carl has his hands on her shoulders, pressing downward to keep the stress on her joints. His rocket cock is, well, it's never quite flaccid, it's not built that way, but it's as soft as it gets. He's not aroused. I'm struck by the realization that they're taking this training very seriously, Carl is treating his new employment like a professional. For the first time, I feel out of place, and even a little guilty for making my traditional request. Megan and I stand quietly, and wait until the song is over. Then I speak up.

"Carl. I have a cunt full of another man's cum. I need you to push it all out and replace it with a cunt full of yours."

Carl lets go of Sonia, looks up and me and smiles. Sonia smiles too.

"We can take a break for a little while, can't we Sonia?" he asks.

"I'll take a break. You have another job to do!"

Megan and I step down into the den. First I take a hug from Sonia. She's already worked up a sweat, and her hot wet skin feels good sliding up to mine. I never get over how beautiful and sexy Sonia is, perfect shiny black skin, big dark eyes, perfect muscular build that supports a fantastically pert and plump pair of breasts, firm round ass, slender waist, and smooth hairless mound blending the curve between her inner thighs. It's not just her sweat that makes me wet. I've been in love with her since we met over six months ago, and I don't see that ever changing.

Carl steps up grinning. He looks at me like he's never seen me before, like he's admiring me for the first time. His eyes rove up and down my body, taking me in, and I see the desire in them. That in itself is enough to make me giddy, but the added bonus is the view I get of him, as I look at him the same way. His body is stunning. Not everyone's cup of tea, I admit, but I've been captivated by it for two years now, and it's only improved since then. Carl is a bodybuilder, in the old school sense, not the ultra-shredded no-fat steroid-juiced monsters that are all too common today, but a man with well-built muscles, broad shoulders, well defined cuts, and graceful lines. His skin is smooth, supple, and hairless as everyone's in our group has ended up being. His body is way out of the mainstream, which is true for each of us in this room. We're all very fit and slender, borderline athletic, and we choose to spend much of our free time grunting and straining under a set of barbells.

Speaking of out of the mainstream, Carl's cock, which is extending and rising rapidly, is as unusual as Taylor's and Henri's in it's own way. Big, but not huge, cylindrical, with a foreskin that doesn't retract without assistance, giving it the look of a guided missile with a conical nose cone. His scrotum is on the tight side, nice big balls but they don't really hang much. They're well separated, like drop tanks on a fighter jet. The entire package gives rise to the moniker I've given it, the "rocket cock." Sonia and Megan have happily adopted the label for their own use.

I'm not one who usually needs loads of foreplay, and in a situation like this, with two beautiful women smiling expectantly at me, and a beautiful man approaching me with the fiery eye of desire, those minimal needs are already met. My pussy is soaked, both with Taylor's semen and my own anticipatory additions, my nipples are swollen, tight, and expectant, my face is hot and my breaths almost as rapid as my heartbeat. Carl has always had the ability to make me weak with that certain look and posture, especially with his rocket cock now straining at full tilt. When he touches my arm I nearly collapse. He takes both my hands and leads me to the weight bench inside the squat rack.

Sometimes he takes me bending over the safety bars. Sometimes he has me doggy style on the bench. Sometimes I'm on my back on the padded floor. Sometimes he leans me against a wall. Today, I'm laying on the weight bench, a nice padded surface just wide enough to accommodate my shoulders. I see Sonia's and Megan's faces over mine, smiling broadly, and between my outstretched legs is Carl's tight rippled belly. The rocket cock plunges into me, and immediately the tightness with which I was holding back Taylor's cum is overwhelmed, and his cock is covered in the sticky, gooey mess. I hear myself moaning at the same time as Carl is groaning, and the girls above me are giggling.

"I like how the cum sticks to his balls as he pulls out," Megan observes cheerfully, "and then it splashes and smears when he thrusts back in again!"

Sonia has already switched positions, she sidles in behind Carl, nudges his legs a little wider, and takes her place below him, face upraised, reaching up with her tongue to catch his balls as they go by, and to take whatever droplets of juice she can catch. Megan remains between the two of us, one hand massaging and squeezing my tits, the other rubbing over Carl's belly and down to his crotch. Usually, there's a video being made as Carl sloppy seconds me, but not today. Having one extra girl here doesn't mean there are any free hands. Too bad. This would be one hell of a porno.

I cum quickly, adding my juices to Taylor's, replenishing the thick gooey coating on Carl's pounding shaft. Sonia is making raspy throaty sounds trying to keep up with the bouncing balls, and Megan is cheerleading with dirty talk worthy of Hera.

"Your cock is so shiny and wet, Carl, it's beautiful when it's fucking Tethys like that! Keep fucking her Carl, you're such a handsome horny motherfucker, pound that fucking cunt! She wants it so bad, look at her face! She's cumming again, Carl, your big rocket cock is shooting her into orbit! Come on, Tethys, cum all over that big cock, squeeze it with your dripping cunt, take him deep and tight! You know you like being fucked by that cock, grab it with your cunt, cum all over it, squirt, you fucking horny bitch!"

She's come a long way in a short time. The heat, the smells, the sounds, the liquid, the gasping, the pure intense exertion of it all has me orgasming at least twice in just a couple of minutes, and there's no stopping for breath or deloading between. My mouth is wide open, my eyes barely seeing. I feel little but hot air, a hot mass between my legs, and Megan's tiny but eager hand leaping from tit to tit, squeezing, rubbing, pulling on each nipple in turn. I explode into an orgasm so intense I'm not sure I can even stay conscious through it, and at that same instant Carl's cock explodes inside me. I'm filled, I overflow, I feel the hot rivulet dripping out of my pussy, across my butt hole, and down my cheeks. Carl's voice is somewhere between a roar, a scream, a shriek, and death rattle. A few more slow and quavering strokes, and he pulls out, staggering backwards, sitting down hard on the floor, then flopping to his own back.

Without being asked, Sonia takes it on herself to take his fading cock deep into her throat, sucking and lapping up the thick milky coatings, which brings more screams from his overwhelmed vocals. Megan kneels between my legs and begins to clean me out with her tongue, which within seconds triggers another orgasm, trailing off into an incoherent blubbering.

After a few minutes, the only sound is of heavy, slow breathing, as Carl and I still lie helpless in our respective locations. Finally, I'm able to sit up on the bench, and Carl rolls over, gets as far as his hands and knees, where he braces himself a few more moments, and then rises unsteadily to his feet.

"Well, Tethys," he finally manages to gasp out. "I hope you're ready for your squats now."

The laughter is spontaneous and shared by all of us. Carl likes to have a woman do a set of squats immediately after he's cum inside her, because he enjoys watching the remnants drip out as she hits the bottom of the movement. That posture tends to open up the labia and the vaginal tunnel, even for someone like me who's trained to retain flowing spunk. Until very recently, that lady has always been me. But now he has Megan and Sonia to give him that thrill, although the sloppy seconds are still exclusively my domain, and I provide extra drips.

This time Sonia does run for the camera, and Megan moves the bench out of the way. Carl loads up the bar with 135 pounds, more than my usual warmup weight. "You can do this, I know your knees have loosened up," he smiles.

I shoulder the bar, do a few reps, feel the drips as I bottom out, and hear Sonia and Megan exclaiming delightedly as the whole operation goes to video. Sonia immediately sends it to Taylor, Henri, Hera, Joe and Jo, herself, Megan, Carl, and me. One more for the archives. Within seconds there are likes returning.

We take a break, clean up, calm down, and then the workout begins in earnest. The rest of it goes efficiently and without too many sexual overtones, considering we're all naked. Carl is a true professional now that he's on Sonia's payroll, and he not only manages to get in his own very heavy and intense workout, he expertly guides each of us according to our skill levels. I've been working with him for a year and a half, and I'm still making progress. My work capacity is higher than it's ever been, and the weights I'm lifting are pretty respectable. I'm also getting a good pump, and when we're done, I feel strong, muscular, beautiful, and totally worn out, but not sore. Megan and Sonia are still new to this type of fitness training, and they do get sore in places, but they're both younger than I am, both naturally athletic, and both have a good baseline to build on, so they're making progress rapidly. I've no doubt that they'll surpass me eventually, but that's as it should be.

The workout is over at eleven, we're tired and sweaty, but there's no need to clean up. We're going to the lake, and we can wash the sweat off there. We fix a batch of sandwiches and salads and drinks, and pack a big cooler. It gets loaded into Carl's Jeep, and there's nothing more holding us back. Normally I'd throw my sundress or romper on for the drive out to the lake, but Megan has laid down the gauntlet. Her clothes are in her car, and she's going to make the trip naked. I can't pass up that challenge, so I decide to leave my clothes behind too.

"Are you fucking out of your mind?" Sonia puts her hands on her hips when we tell her. "Carl, are we stopping anywhere on the way?"

"I don't plan on it. We've got plenty of gas in the Jeep, and we've packed all the snacks and drinks we'll need."

"Fuck it. I'm not wearing any clothes either. I can't let these two fucking perverts make me wimp out!"

Carl looks at all of us in a moment of hesitation. "Fine," he finally throws up his hands. "We're in a nude house, we're going to a nude park, we might as well make it a nude trip."

"Don't speed or make any illegal lane changes," Sonia warns him.

The trip out to the lake is a little tense, but exciting. In the end, though, it's uneventful. We have towels ready to cover us in case of emergency, but they never have to come out. The Jeep sits high enough so that most of the traffic on the road couldn't see us even if they were looking, and although there are still quite a few SUVs and trucks passing by, most are minding their own business. A few young men in pickups notice and wave or ogle, but it's with joy rather than scandal, and we wave back and smile. Megan has taken the front passenger seat next to Carl, and she wraps her hand around his cock and balls as soon as we back out of the driveway. I don't think she releases it for a single moment during the entire trip.

We pull up to the admissions gate at the park, pay the fee, and find a reasonable place to park, which is never a guarantee. If there's a momentary thought to wrap towels around us during the walk through the parking lot, it's quickly discarded. A look around assures us that the morality police are not making their rounds yet, and we have clear sailing to make it into the wooded zone where nudity is officially allowed.

Carl and I carry the cooler, and we walk leisurely along the paved walkway heading southeast along the steep lakeshore. The pavement ends and the trail becomes rougher, carrying the cooler becomes a little more awkward, but it's not too difficult. As expected, Joe and Jo have arrived well before us, and they've saved us our spot up away from the shoreline, along a natural limestone ledge that's partially protected from the general sightlines. Greetings of hugs and kisses follow, and Joanne of course takes extra time to hug Carl's cock as she says hello.

They haven't met Megan yet, other than having seen some of her videos, and they enthusiastically welcome her into the group. For a few minutes, she reverts back to the shy girl we'd first met, but they bring her out of it quickly. I'm not surprised that there's a little awkwardness, considering they're about the same age as her mother, but she quickly realizes that they are not her mother, and in her new world age groups are not as rigidly defined as they had been. She's soon comfortable, and very quickly goes back to holding onto Carl's cock with one hand, regardless of what the other hand is doing. Sonia looks at me with a raised eyebrow, but I can't think of any response but to shrug.

"Megan, did Tethys tell you that we're having a party at our house tomorrow, kind of a housewarming since we recently moved in," Jo asks. "You are more than welcome to come. In fact, we'd be tempted to kidnap you and keep you with us to make sure you're there."

Megan laughs, "Tethys told me, and I said I would. I've already made arrangements to be off work tomorrow night so I can be there," she answers, tugging at the nose cone of Carl's now semi-hard cock.

"I'd like to make a suggestion," I offer to both Megan and Joanne. "You haven't met Hera yet, but I'm sure you've heard the legend of her mother. I'm not sure Hera will go anywhere without her. I actually think we'd enjoy having her at the party. She's very encouraging."

Hera's mother, Phoebe, is more than encouraging. She's an enthusiastic cheerleader and even instigator for Hera's expansive libido, and she finds the blessing of the Goddess in the most kinky of Hera's activities. I wish my mother had been like that, I'd take her everywhere too!

"And if that's ok," I continue, "I'd also like us to invite Megan's mom. I know she wants to meets us, and I know she's still a little worried about this whole situation, but she seems willing to accept it. This will be a good chance for us all to get to know her at once and maybe reassure her that polyamory is not a bad thing."

"Or scandalize her!" Megan chimes in. "I'm not sure that's a great idea, actually."

"Well, just talk to her about it, if you feel like you can," says Jo. "If you decide it's not a good idea after all, she doesn't have to come. But she's invited if you think it will help."

Megan takes another tug on Carl's cock, and nods. "That's probably what I should do. I'm nervous, but I'll talk to her."

"In the meantime," Joanne smiles, "that's a very nice and manly cock you're holding there. I hope you won't mind sharing it at some point during the day."

"She fucking better share it!" interjects Sonia. "I've already paid for it, you know."

"Just be gentle, everybody," Carl intones. "Let's not damage anything potentially valuable over here."

"That's what I just said," Sonia repeats.

Megan blushes just a little, and shyly lifts Carl's cock towards Joanne. She smiles at Megan and wraps her hand around it from the bottom at the base, then looks up and smiles at Carl. Leaning over, she takes him expertly into her mouth, and in about four strokes, has him bottomed out into her throat, her tongue extending forward to cup his balls with the tip. She holds the position for about ten seconds, then pulls out. Carl is gasping, Sonia is whistling, and Megan is staring wide-eyed.

"I sure have a lot to learn," she sighs.

"It took me a few years to get good at it," Jo says helpfully. "Just, you know, keep practicing! But have fun with it, don't make it a chore. Even if you never quite get it all the way in, there's a lot you can do to make both of you love it."

I turn my attention to Joe. His cock is perfectly normal, and may seem to get lost in the flurry of superlatives that accompany descriptions of Carl and Taylor and Henri, but I know from experience how expertly it's wielded and how sweet its nectar can be. I sit beside him and reach my hand out to it. It responds immediately.

"How's my Joe?" I ask in a friendly voice.

"My mouth is watering at the moment!" he grins, as he reaches with his free hand and begins to gently stroke my tits and my belly.

I smile back, and my mind wanders a little to think about this wonderful couple. There's so much about Joe and Jo that I admire, that I envy, that I wish I could be. They've been together, usually naked, all their lives, growing up as neighbors and childhood playmates, sharing the frustration, confusion, and hopes of adolescence, graduating into lovers as young adults, then partners, and finally parents in their own right. There's nothing about each other they don't know, or accept, or respect and honor. As close as they have been growing up, they could easily have come to regard each other as brother and sister, and rejected any romantic attachment, but Joanne has told me that the secret to keeping their interest in each other burning is the continual eagerness to take on other lovers. The variety elsewhere keeps the inspiration strong at home.

Joe and Jo have fucked at least dozens, maybe even hundreds of other people over the years, men, women, couples, and groups, some as short-term adventures, some as long-term friends. But they've always done so together, always as a couple, never dating separately. Despite their long history of extramarital sex partners, they are possibly the most monogamous couple I know. They are a team, always, and the intimacy they share is deeper than other couples who spend a lifetime forsaking all others. To be witness to this is a privilege. To be accepted into their circle of true friends is an honor.

As I look over Joe's shoulder at his wife teasing Carl and Megan and Sonia, and then look into his smiling gentle eyes, I feel suddenly overcome with an affectionate joy, a feeling that I imagine they must share constantly. What a happy couple they must be! There seems only one way to express what I'm feeling at the moment. I want to suck Joe's sweet cock.

"Has anybody told you that you have the most delicious cum?" I ask innocently. He knows they have. I've told him that myself.