Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm only as good as my last contribution," he nods, and I have it on good authority that you're pretty sweet tasting yourself."

My plan when we arrived, and perhaps that of all of us, was to take a refreshing and cleansing dip in the lake after our sweaty sexy gym activities from earlier, but events seem to have caught up with us. I'm too far gone to be interrupted now. The limestone ledge isn't the most convenient place to perform a 69, but with a little adjusting of towel positions and some preliminary wiggling about, we find an angle that works for us. Joe lays on his back, feet towards his wife, and I climb on top. I begin slurping his truly delicious and beautifully shaped cock, while his tongue and lips begin performing their magic on my clit and lips.

I'm not sure I'm actually the sweetest I can be today, I'm still sweaty and I'm sure there's still a bit of Carl's remnant semen coating my insides, but Joe doesn't seem put off at all. His licking, nibbling, sucking, kissing, and blowing are exquisitely skillful, and feel completely enthusiastic. I'm feeling similar enthusiasm working his manhood.

"That's what I'm talking about!" Jo cheers as she grabs her nearby phone and takes a quick video of my euphoric expression as I knead and gobble Joe's hot succulent flesh with my whole mouth. I cheerfully smile for the camera. This is feeling good. Carl and Megan and Sonia come close to watch for a few minutes, Carl looks grand with his erection being pawed and pulled by four small dark hands, although those hands also spend a respectable amount of time squeezing his very tight ass. They soon become lost in their playtime, and I can concentrate more fully on my own pleasure, with Jo cooing her support while she massages her husbands balls below me, and sometimes caresses the bulge of Joe's cock that shows through my cheek as I envelop him.

Joe's cum is delicious, but now that he's getting close, I change my mind about taking him in my mouth. I'm not sure why, but after Taylor and Carl have both filled my cunt this morning, I have a strong urge to refill it. The idea of walking around with cum leaking out of my pussy all the time suddenly excites my imagination, and I want it to happen now. I roll over off of Joe, unfortunately towards the dropoff side of the ledge, and end up with cedar needles sticking to my butt. It doesn't phase me.

"Bend me over and fuck me hard!" I breathe to Joe. "I want your cum inside me."

Joanne chuckles as I lean over the ledge, bending at the waist. Joe takes his position behind me, his cock already dripping with my saliva. He brushes the woody debris off my ass cheeks, and slaps them as a bonus. Then his cock is plunged in, and he's giving me long, hard, deep strokes, just the way I want them.

My tits aren't big enough to swing wildly, but they are definitely bouncing within their limited range of motion. Jo absorbs some of the motion with one hand while rubbing her other up and down Joe's belly, chest, and crotch as he fucks me. As we often do when we fuck out here by the lake, we've attracted a bit of a crowd. Most of them are silent, some urge us on, some whoop like a sporting event. Not to be outdone, Sonia and Megan are going to town on Carl, and Megan is bravely trying to emulate the deep throat technique that Joanne had demonstrated. She manages to get him about halfway down before gagging, but I'm impressed with her determination. Sonia takes over and gets him completely swallowed as easily as Jo had done earlier, and Megan is mewing with jealousy.

"How do you do that!" she squeals.

"You've seen Henri, I like a challenge!" Sonia shrugs.

The environment, the heat, the audience, the companionship, all are having an effect on both Joe and me. I've cum three times already, and my knees are getting weak, when Joe finally explodes into me. I know he has a great recovery capacity, even more extraordinary considering his age, but the volume of this one makes me wonder if Joanne has been neglecting him. Filled is just the beginning of it. I'm overflowing. I lean over the ledge, gasping for breath. Jo makes a move to lick the cum from my cunt, but I place my hand over it. "Not now," I gasp, "I want to drip for a while!"

I know it's a strange urge, and if I've had it before it's never been this well defined. I'm used to holding cum inside me, just to get Carl his sloppy seconds, and I love seeing it drooling from other women's cunts, both in porn shots and among my friends, but to just walk around dripping freely is going to be new for me. I stand, a little wobbly at first, and slowly recover my balance, while Jo goes to work on her husband's slimy member, making his further recovery a near-certainty. Once I'm feeling steadier, I make my announcement.

"I'm going to go walk around for a while. This feels kind of nice."

Just as mysteriously, I don't want anyone going with me. Fortunately, everyone is busy with their own entertainment, and I'm not interrupted. I walk through the circle of onlookers, down the slope towards the shoreline. Once I hit the path I turn right, and continue to walk leisurely until I reach the paved walkway, and then I keep going. The cum slowly dribbling from my pussy lips tickles a little. Some of it falls on the ground, some runs in rivulets down my inner thigh. I feel raw and raunchy, and it's wonderful.

Only a couple of minutes into my walk I get a start. Two uniformed police officers are standing in front of me, peering through the trees towards the lakeshore. I walk casually by, and they turn my way and smile. Suddenly I'm feeling self-conscious. They are familiar to me, a man and a woman, both probably late twenties. They're the regular vice patrol that we hope to stay out of trouble from when we're here. I know the woman is a regular here when she's not on duty, I've seen her naked a number of times clambering on the rocks. Her companion I only know when he's in uniform. I hope they didn't see anything.

"How's the patrolling today?" I ask in as noncommittal a voice as I can muster.

"It's a nice day," the lady says, glancing very knowingly at my thighs. "No drugs today, no fights, no thefts, it's been peaceful. And no complaints about any inappropriate behavior. You know we have to issue citations if anyone complains. But so far today, nobody has made any complaints."

The way she emphasizes complaint is not lost on me. "That's good!" I smile. "I'm sure not complaining."

The lady and her partner grin widely. "No, I'm glad you have nothing to complain about," she opines. "I've heard nothing but compliments so far. I hope your day continues to go well, and that nobody complains."

I'm a little doubtful now. How much did they see? We've tried to keep our open sexual activity confined to areas where the more bluenosed don't frequent, and we've tried to confine them to times we know the patrol has already made its rounds. We were careless today, but did we dodge a bullet? Do our local enforcement agents truly choose to turn a blind eye to our little parties? Do they really have to wait for a citizen complaint? It would be nice if that were so, but I still feel like we pushed our luck today. We'll have to be more careful in the future.

The officers move on toward the parking lot, and I stand in place until they're out of sight. I head downhill off the trail to the rocks at the waters edge. The walking is rougher there, but it's fun to scrabble naked about the rocks. I'm getting close to deciding to splash my way into the lake and finally clean myself off properly. I know there's a cluster of rocks not far from here that makes for good diving.

I've only gone a few more steps when a couple catches my eye. I don't normally pay too much attention to all the other visitors here, but even so, I'm familiar with the regulars, at least by sight if not by name. There are always new faces and bodies, people here for the first time, or the only time. Usually, it's easy to tell the regulars from the not so regulars. There's a way that the people familiar with this place and comfortable with their way around it carry themselves that telegraphs their status, that says "I belong." This couple is unfamiliar to me, yet they are obviously long-time nudists. They are older, maybe fifties or sixties, but very, very fit. The age shows almost completely in their faces, and hardly at all on their bodies.

The man is fairly tall, short gray hair, with a coppery nordic tan. There are no tan lines or pale areas, proving that nudity in the sun is not new to him. The face is nordic too, high cheekbones, thin lips, straight nose. He could have been a surf model in the past. His build is one of intense muscularity, like Carl if he were to keep training for the next thirty years. His muscles are dense and well-defined, with muscular abs that you don't normally see on an older man. Even his thighs and calves are rippling. There's no sag in his butt, no loose skin on his arms or neck, other than a few wrinkles below the jaw. The face, of course, is always the first to go, but his is still lean and pleasant, without being too jowly. His cock is nice looking, not small, but not huge. His testicles hang almost as far down as the tip of his cock, which seems to be a common sign of aging.

The lady is much shorter than her partner, and very dark skinned, almost as dark as Sonia, but her features are Asian rather than African. Her hair is mostly jet-black, straight, and long, with a few wisps of gray that she's made no effort to cover up. Like her partner, her body is tight and muscular, with no excess fat to be seen. They both look like bodybuilders who've never stopped training. It's an impressive build. Her breasts do show a little sag, but they aren't large, so there hasn't been too much weight pulling them down. Her face is round and pleasant, her eyes have that look of being on the verge of laughing. What's even more impressive is how she's walking confidently on the bare rock without any footwear whatsoever. She's in fact as naked as a person can be, and there aren't any sandal stripes on the tops of her feet, as if she's never worn shoes in her life.

Both of them are devoid of body hair. On women, this isn't uncommon, and it looks very nice on her. The V-shape between her thighs is graceful, dark, and uninterrupted by any thatch. On a man, it's more unusual, especially an older man. But it does not look at all out of place. Neither one is wearing a wedding ring. In fact there's no jewelry at all, no watch, no tattoo, no glasses. Just flip flops for the gentleman, and nothing at all for the lady. It's clear to me, though, that whether married or not, they're a long-term couple. Their tans are too deep, they're completely comfortable with their nudity, and they spend more time looking at each other than their surroundings, yet when they do it appears they aren't sure where they should be. It strikes me that they have their own nudist hangouts, but they aren't locals here, and may be visiting for the first time. Now I'm feeling like, as a regular, I should maybe be helpful, and offer them any wisdom that might make their stay more pleasant. Maybe I'm simply drawn to them.

"Hi," I say simply as I approach them. "You look like you're new here. This is a really nice spot, I hope you're enjoying it."

"We're kind of new," the man says, as they both acknowledge me smiling." "We try to make it to Austin a couple of times a year, and in the summer we try to get out here at least once. Last year we couldn't make it because there were some nasty thunderstorms on the day we'd planned to come out here."

"We have a couple of old friends that we like to visit, but they aren't nudists, so we just sneak out here by ourselves when we can," the woman adds brightly.

"I'm Tethys," I hold my hand out in greeting. "I'm here pretty much every Saturday. It's kind of a healing environment, I think."

"I'm Mimi," the lady grins as she takes my hand. "And this is my husband Ray. I agree this is a pretty spot. We always look forward to being here."

So they are married, and apparently have been a long time. It also becomes clear that Mimi is the more outgoing of the two, and does most of the talking for them. She's also the more observant one, and smiles quite openly as she fixes her gaze on my dripping pussy lips.

"You aren't here by yourself, I see," she laughs. Somehow, I can laugh with her, and I don't feel any need for embarrassment.

"No, I always come with a few friends."

"Nice!" she responds. "Back home our nude beach is a lot more open, and there aren't too many private spots to take advantage of. I like that there are some little hideaways here, but I guess we're not far enough down the path to take advantage of them yet. I was hoping that we would get a chance to steal off into the woods, but we saw the cops up there a few minutes ago so we have to be careful."

I'm liking this couple. There's a certain lilt to Mimi's voice, an accent, that enhances her Asian features. I think back to what I know of history, and wonder if she might have been a military bride that Ray brought over from a sojourn in Southeast Asia. Would it even be polite to ask?

"I like your accent," I make the attempt. "I'm trying to place it, but I know very little about different regions. I'm Greek myself, and my parents are immigrants, so I should have a better ear for that kind of thing."

"I thought you looked Mediterranean," Ray responds, with no discernible accent to my ears. "It looks good on you. You take the sun really well."

"I'm from the Philippines, but I've been here for many years. I guess the accent never really goes away. Ray's right, you're very beautiful! I can tell you lift weights, and somebody like you should never have to wear clothes. You have a body to be proud of!"

"Thanks," I blush. I've been lifting for about a year and a half with a friend. He has a home gym. It's so much fun to train naked!"

"That's so true!" Mimi gushes. "Ray built us a home gym about twenty years ago, and we've never looked back. He started me lifting when I was sixteen years old, and I love it! That's what, forty-three years ago! It's been part of our lives ever since. But it's even better to not have to wear clothes when you train!"

"Mimi doesn't like to wear clothes for anything!" Ray laughs. "She took early retirement last year because she didn't want to get dressed to go to work any more. You can see, she doesn't even like to wear shoes! She'd be naked every day of her life, all day, if she could."

"It's your fault!" Mimi scolds him with her smiling eyes. "I never heard of being a nudist until you dragged me into it. You can say I learned from an expert!"

I find myself liking this couple. I completely agree with Mimi's attitude, if I could be naked all the time, I would as well.

"By the way," Mimi turns to me in a stage whisper. "I think it's very brave and sexy the way you can walk around with cum leaking out of you like that. I do that myself sometimes. It's hard to do it in public at a place like Black's Beach, because there are so few opportunities to have that cum injected into me without getting in trouble from somebody. It's easier here, even with the patrols, although it's extra crowded today. I guess usually when we came here before it was on a weekday, wasn't it?"

Ray nods. "We used to get a little more adventurous at the beach back when we were young, but that was more tolerated then, if you were just the slightest bit discrete. Even nudists have gotten more prudish nowdays."

"Thanks!" I answer. "You go to Black's Beach? You live in San Diego?"

"Ray was born and raised there. He brought me back there with him after he got out of the Air Force. We've been there ever since."

"That's so cool!" I drop to my own stage whisper. "The guy that just came in me is from San Diego. He and his wife have told me all about Black's Beach. They're here now, with some of my other friends. They'd love to meet you!"

"Really? Home town folks! And just our type of socializers, too! Take us to them!"

We stop nearby to pick up their wrapped towels and water bottles, then clamber back up from the rocks along the shoreline, and make our way back to the paved trail. As we approach its end, Mimi says "This looks like the place we like to end up at when it's not so crowded. You might be taking our spot!"

The trail goes from pavement to dirt, and soon splits into three, one continuing on southeast towards the park boundary, one heading downhill towards the water, and one heading up the hill into the woods. We take the left turn, go up a little, and then another short distance to the right, and see the small crowd of people surrounding the ledge and clearing. There's more cheering.

"This is the spot," Mimi confirms.

"This is the spot!" I announce.

We push through the group, and see what they're cheering about. To our right, Carl is standing up, with Megan's legs draped over his forearms, her hands around his neck, her cunt impaled on his cock. She's moaning and even drooling, eyes closed, as he uses his arms to rock her up and down. Only Carl could pull off such a feat -- although it does look like Ray would be capable if he wanted to.

To the left, Sonia is sandwiched between Joe and Jo. Joanne is leaning back on her elbows on the towel-draped ledge, her head back and mouth open, her legs spread, while Sonia leans forward licking and gasping and moaning into her wide-open gleaming pussy. Joe is standing behind her, his hands on her hips, his cock driving in and out of that shapely black ass. I know how much Sonia loves anal, and Henri, to her disappointment, is way too big to accommodate that desire. Joe is the perfect size for her. I'm surprised she's doing it in public, though. There are a lot of cell phones and cameras clicking away.

"Oh My God!" Mimi breathes, and her hand comes to her mouth in surprise, maybe even shock.

"Don't interrupt," Ray nudges her. "They'll finish soon."

Ray is correct. Joe has put his considerable recuperative powers to good use, and the trio makes for quite a sight as all three raise their voices in unison at one of the best, and most difficult to accomplish, simultaneous orgasms I think I've ever seen. Joe flops out, Sonia twists to sit down and take the weight off of her legs, and Jo sits more upright. Both Sonia and Jo lean forward, inviting Joe to bring his dick closer for a good tongue cleaning.

Mimi's hands are on her hips. "Joseph and Joanne Hill! You fucking bastards!" she calls out forcefully.

All three look quickly toward the sound of her voice, and any thoughts of dick licking evaporate in a flash. The stunned shock widens the eyes and opens the mouths of both Jo and Joe into round tunnels, and for a moment I fear that both of them are going to dash away in fright. Even Carl and Megan pause in their fucking to see what's going on.

The expressions just as suddenly change to unmitigated joyful delight.

"Mimi! Oh my god! Ray! Holy fuck! Oh my god! Oh my god! What are you doing here? This is wonderful!"

Joanne dashes up and runs the few steps to Mimi, they wrap their arms around each other and jump up and down as only school girls -- and naked old ladies -- can do. Joe and Ray share a manly embrace, a handshake, and big grins, then the switch comes as Jo squeezes her body against Ray and Mimi does the same to Joe.

"How did you find us? Did Tethys bring you over? Oh my god! We've missed you!" The chatter comes fast and furious, until Joanne remembers her social manners.

"And these are our friends... I guess you've met Tethys, and this is Carl and Megan..." Megan is still impaled on Carl's standing cock, which hasn't faded a bit, but they both reach out their free hands in polite greeting to Mimi and Ray.