Tethys - Growing The Tribe Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll give you both a big hug, but it can wait until you're finished. Go on, what you're doing is too important to interrupt!"

Carl and Megan agreeably continue fucking for a few more minutes, until she is filled with a very satisfying load. They separate, and come to join the rest of us. The sexual tension has evaporated. The audience thins out. Those who wanted to see the black girl get ass-fucked leave satisfied, those who wanted to see more general group action leave disappointed. Men's erections are long gone, and cream-slathered cocks are going uncleaned. Sonia is dripping cum from Joe, Megan is dripping cum from Carl, and neither seem concerned with stopping it. Joe's previous load has already dried and encrusted on my thighs. Doesn't anyone care about wiping cum off anymore? I think to myself, but I hardly feel that it's problematic. I like the bold, raw, just-fucked and proud to show it feeling, and it looks good too. A freshly fucked pussy should have cum dripping off quivering labia, and the contributing cock should display its proud evidence of immersion.

I may be the only one thinking along these lines, as the others are immersed more in the stories and insights from the reunited... friends? Family? Associates?

"We used to fuck their parents when they were kids," Mimi clarifies. "They were like a niece and nephew to us, but we always knew they'd end up together."

"You were a nice Aunt and Uncle to have around," Joanne says. "They were real party hosts," she informs the rest of us. "We'd go to parties at their house, and at Black's Beach. Of course, we had to babysit their daughter Anna. How's Anna doing? Do you still live in the same house?"

"We still live there, and Anna's doing great. She's still married to Gary, and it's a happy one. They're even still living with their group spouses, and all of them are getting along good. I didn't expect that one to work out, but it has."

"Our daughter is in a group marriage," she asides to Carl and Sonia and Megan and me. "She has her legal husband Gary, and two other couples each married to one another. So it's a primary spouse and four secondary spouses, more or less. It's been four years now, and they haven't blown up yet. I'm keeping my fingers crossed."

The re-acquaintance continues for another half hour, then begins to wind down. "That was a huge mistake, letting ourselves lose touch with you," Joe shrugs. "We won't let that happen again. Hey, are we ready for lunch?"

Ray and Mimi have left their lunch in their car, and Joe and Jo walk back with them to retrieve it. The rest of us are left to discuss the implications.

"How the hell did you find those two?" Carl asks me. I shrug and palm the sky.

"I have no idea! I just said hi, we started talking, they were from San Diego, Mimi thought the cum on my thighs was nice, and I thought it would be fun to bring them over here and introduce us all. I never thought they would be long lost fuck buddies!"

"Technically not fuck buddies, they fucked Joe's parents and Jo's parents while the kids baby sat," Sonia corrects. "But it's so fucking wild. Is that the kind of world we're living in now?"

"And while Joe's parents and Jo's parents were fucking each other," Megan adds. That is wild. But I think it's amazing. And their daughter is in a group marriage. How cool is that? If that's our world, I'm glad I'm in it. This is better than anything I've ever dreamed of!"

"I think your dreams have expanded a lot lately," I grin. "All this is kind of new and overwhelming for us, but they've lived like that all their lives. They don't consider it odd. It doesn't keep them from being really nice people. I hope Mimi and Ray are at the party tomorrow!"

The older couples return after only a few minutes, coolers are opened up, lunches eaten and enjoyed. The good sex followed by good food does its predictable job, and our group relaxes and chats in the most mellow of moods. It's Megan who wakes us up, with "We haven't even been in the water yet!"

"You kids go on down and have fun," Mimi waves us away. "Ray and I will hold down the fort here."

We practically race for the lake. The crusted cum is finally washed off, we're refreshed, and soon winded. Carl and I race to the buoys at the outer edge of the swimming area, a race which Carl easily and predictably wins. Megan and Sonia are racing each other back and forth close to shore. Megan is a strong swimmer but nothing like the speed and power that Sonia displays. What can we do but arrange a race to the buoys between Sonia and Carl? Carl wins that one too, but Sonia's a lot more competitive than I had been. Joe and Jo swim and splash, but most stay pretty close to the shoreline, and climb out more often than we younger folk.

The lake is crowded, but there are a lot more people on the shore than in the water, although plenty of air mattresses dot the surface. Power boats, jet craft, and a few sailboats pass by outside the swimming zone. A few have anchored right at the buoys and their occupants have gotten naked and are cavorting with the rest of us. The faint smell of cannabis wafts down from somewhere along the shore, bringing instinctive feelings of mellow relaxation even to those not directly inhaling it. I love this scene. It's about an hour before we climb out of the water, and still dripping, gather our sandals and trudge back uphill to our ledge and our towels.

We haven't been missed. There aren't too many voyeurs this time, but those who are watching are seeing Mimi on her knees at the base of the ledge, Ray sitting in front of her with legs spread, while she bobs up and down on his cock. He's wearing a very large smile as he gently rests his hand on the back of her head while she works on him.

Somehow, I don't feel as though we're intruding, even as we take our seats beside them. Mimi looks up, smiles at us, and bobs back down again. She has the look of someone doing what she loves. None of us says a word, but there's an air of reverence as we watch the act of beauty and love play out before us. Finally, Ray's face begins to tense up, he squints, he gasps, his mouth opens and closes, then he grunts as Mimi works her lips on the far end of his shaft, just below the expanded glans. She doesn't spill a drop, gulps, sucks, gulps again, swallows, and then releases him with a smile. There's no evidence left on his cock except the wetness of her saliva.

"Ray has the best tasting cum in the world," she announces as she takes her seat beside him.

"You should try Joe's," responds Joanne, and Sonia and I murmur in agreement.

"I can't do that, silly!" Mimi laughs as she slaps Jo on the shoulder. "He's my nephew!"

Megan continues to stare wide-eyed at Mimi. I'm starting to get familiar with that expression. The last couple weeks must have been overwhelming for her, but she treats every new wrinkle like another day in Paradise. The amount of frustrated, pent-up sexuality gnawing at her soul must have been immense.

"Mimi, I admire you and Ray so much. What a beautiful life you have! I'm just wishing so hard that I could have been you!"

Mimi's expression darkens for a moment, and she looks at Ray with eyes that seem sad, the first time I've seen that look from her.

"No, sweetie, I can tell you in all seriousness, you do not want to be me. My life has been happy since I met Ray, but not before. As happy as I am now, I'd give it up if I could change the past. Whatever problems you may have had when you were a kid, be thankful that you weren't me, ok?"

Joe and Joanne look on soberly, with the faintest of nods. I get the impression they know the story, but it's not theirs to tell. There's a moment of silence, before the mood lightens once more.

The rest of the afternoon is wonderful: pleasant warm, relaxing, and filed with friendship and affection, but all too soon it winds down. Megan needs to get to work, Sonia needs to go home to Henri, and Joe and Jo need to get home and prepare for tomorrow's party.

"You're all coming tomorrow, right?" Joanne makes it sound more like a statement of fact than a question. There are no refusals. "We know you'll be there," she tells Ray and Mimi, "because you're staying with us tonight. We'll follow you to the hotel and you can get your stuff out, and then we'll lead you to our place. And never, NEVER stay in a hotel in Austin again! Next time you're in town, no matter who you're supposed to be visiting, you're staying with us, understood?"

"Yes ma'am," Ray smiles meekly.

"Now there's a man who knows how to talk to a lady!" Mimi turns to us giggling.

The older couples are slightly scandalized, and greatly entertained, when they see us climbing into Carl's Jeep without getting dressed. "I didn't have that much courage even when I was young!" Mimi says admiringly. "I still don't!"

"We don't have a choice," Megan's voice is all innocence. "We left our clothes at Carl's house."

We get to Carl's driveway again without incident. Megan clambers out, wishes us well, and jumps into her car without further hesitation. "I got here naked, I'm going home naked," she says with finality. "If I could, I'd work naked."

"Good God," I sigh. "I've created a monster!"

Sonia follows us into the house just long enough to grab her clothes, but she doesn't put them on either. "I'm not going to let that little minx be more of a minx than me!" she grins defiantly as she heads to her car. She tosses her clothes into the passenger seat, and drives off. Carl and I have an evening alone together to look forward to.

--To be continued.