Tex Meets His Future Wife, Nova

Story Info
Tex starts dating the company slut, and is fed creampies.
1.2k words
3.99
20.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard all about Nova when I joined the company as a contractor. She was a slut, everybody knew it. And human nature being what it is, they loved to talk about her. My favorite bit of gossip was about last year's Halloween costume. Nova wore a Girl Scout uniform. Way too short, way too tight. Apparently she asked several of the men if they wanted to lick her cookie.

Being a pervert, I wanted to meet her. I made up an excuse and went over to her cubicle.

"Hi, I'm Tex."

Nova looked up from her work and smiled. "I'm Nova. I hope you're looking for me."

"I was indeed," I replied.

Nova was fairly tall, with nice tits, and a great ass (my favorite part of a woman). She was dressed a little slutty for work, but not outrageously. I was starting to get a hard-on, which she noticed right away. I'm pretty big so it was quite apparent.

She looked up and smiled. "Looks like you're glad to see me. Why don't you take me out for a drink after work?"

"Sounds perfect. How about Clay's Grill at 6?"

"It's a date." she replied, and licked her lips suggestively. She left no doubt the rumors were true.

I smiled and walked away, adjusting my pants to accommodate my stiffening erection.

Later that evening

By 6:30 Nova had not shown up at Clay's Grill and I was about to give up and head home. Suddenly the heads of all the males sitting at the bar turned toward the door. There stood Nova looking incredibly hot!

As she explained later, she had stopped off to change into something a little more suitable for the evening. Her tight red skirt hit at mid-thigh and even from 20 feet away I could see the little bulges of garter straps holding her stockings up. On her feet were 4" stiletto heels which made her legs look even longer. Her white blouse was sheer enough to clearly see the black quarter cup bra underneath and that her nipples were hard as diamonds.

Her hips swung provocatively as she walked over to my table and stood close to me.

"Hi sexy. Sorry I'm late, I guess you'll have to spank me later." she explained.

"Step over here and turn around, I'll do it right now," I commanded. She giggled and complied immediately, whereupon I gave her 3 quick, hard slaps that made her ass jiggle in a delightful way. Not a single patron missed the interaction.

She started the conversation with "Let's get formalities out of the way. I guess you heard I'm the company slut. I can't help it. I've been married twice and cheated on both husbands almost from day one."

"That won't be a problem with me." was my response.

"What... you think I won't cheat on you?" she asked incredulously and laughed.

"No. There's a phrase that explains it. It's not cheating if the husband's eating."

She looked shocked at first. Then a smile blossomed as she realized what I meant. "Before you commit to that, you should know that I love to get ass fucked. Does that change your mind."

"Nope - makes it better. And to be clear, yes I would eat someone else's cum from your ass." While I had never done that before, it was a powerful fantasy that was suddenly within reach.

About then music started blaring from the jukebox, and a nice looking guy walked over to our table to ask Nova if she wanted to dance. She looked me square in the eye and grinned. "I'd love to."

Nova's dance style was erotic to say the least - today it's called twerking. It wasn't long before she turned her butt to her dance partner so she was looking at me while backing her gyrating ass into her partner's clearly erect cock. He put his hands on her hips, looked over at me and smiled as he slowly slid his right hand up to her tit and squeezed the nipple - hard. Her eyes rolled back from the pain she obviously enjoyed.

The dancing/groping continued for awhile until he whispered something in her ear. Nova looked at me, grinning again, and emphatically nodded her head yes. She grabbed his hand and practically dragged him out the back door.

About 10 minutes later they returned. Nova came straight to me and gave me a big french kiss, transferring his cum into my mouth. It was a little salty but had very little taste of its own.

I swallowed.

"Did you like that?" she asked.

"Very much."

"You passed the first test with flying colors. I think you're really going to like the next one."

With that she went to her dance partner's table and sat down. After a few minutes of flirting she stood up, as did two of his friends and they went outside. Her dance partner held up his glass in a mock toast to me. About 20 minutes later Nova returned. Her face was flushed and she looked a little disheveled but seemed very happy.

"Follow me to my place." she ordered.

When we arrived she commanded me to strip and lay face up on the bed. Once I was positioned as directed she removed her panties and placed them on my face with the gusset over my mouth and nose. There were two wet spots which I eagerly licked and sniffed.

"Put your arms straight out to the sides," was the next command. Then she straddled me, facing my feet with her knees astride my body and lower legs spanning my upper arms. While I could have slid away if I wanted, I enjoyed the dominant position she had taken. Looking up, I could see cum dripping from both her pussy and ass as she slowly lowered herself to my face.

"The boys provided dessert, just for you. I told them what I was going to make you eat it. You'll be famous at Clay's." she laughed.

My fantasy was coming true! I started eating the cum from her pussy, which meant my nose was pressed into her asshole. It was hard to breath and I ended up snorting some cum through my nose. The cum dripping from her twat tasted divine. As before it had a salty taste and although it was subtle the taste was slightly different than the earlier snowball. I licked all around her pussy lips and applied suction to her clit while working it with my tongue. She came quickly and hard, forcing a large blob of cum into my mouth.

"Now for the final test." she said as she slid forward to place her asshole directly over my mouth. "I want to feel your tongue all the way up inside my ass." I stiffened my tongue as much as I could (my tongue would get stronger over the years), and started licking and sucking like a man possessed. Whichever stud had fucked her ass must not have cum for the previous two weeks - there was a LOT. I didn't mind.

Epilogue

I suppose when your relationship starts out with you eating three cum loads from your "date" before your dick gets any attention it's a pretty strong indication of what's to come. I did get to fuck Nova's ass that night, and she made me eat that too.

We had more adventures leading up to our marriage, and many more during it. Over the course of 20 years I must have eaten at least a gallon of cum from her orifices. Of course the gang bangs helped the cum tally, lol. But those are different stories. Stories still to be written - soon.