All Comments on 'Tex Meets His Future Wife, Nova'

by DungeonToyMaker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
meh

not that erotic at all and I thing better off in fetish not LW. Most of this happened prior to marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tex I am glad you

Told us you were a pervert, because.... we would have never guessed it from your diatribe. Now move back to California and whisper from the bushes, ans stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The stupidity continues

Another bad day in the LW section. And WHY are you here? These people aren't married. You're in the wrong section. And what man would be stupid enough to touch this slut with a ten foot pole? How many diseases are festering in the swamp that is her cunt? Did you bother to proof read this garbage? It's simply awful.

1 star

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Pls dont follow up with more stories

dudes who eat others splooge are hiding their homosexuality. There is a different category for those stories. You will get killed here.

VickieTernVickieTernover 4 years ago
Who are these perverts

who deny their girlfriends and wives double appreciation of their eroticism, just because the women love getting fucked by other men and then eagerly appreciated?

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

That was, quite frankly, utterly gross!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Great Tex meets and marries his dream girl! Give me a fucking break

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you for

Your story!

Write more!

A little longer and more detail would be nice :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bitchen story

Could it be that Tex and I are related and have the same perverted kink genes? Damn, I'd love to have hooked up and married a gal like her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
If only

Be it fantasy or real I enjoyed the story and in fact I have been looking for a woman like her for most of my life but sadly have never found her

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

I loved your story, any man that hasn't had the opportunity to eat a creampie from a woman doesn't know what he is missing. I really love this tasty treat especially if I get to watch it being made.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

So we can safely state that when it comes to steers and queers this Tex went queer all the way. Much like those closeted little pony boys below who find this sooooooooooooooo hot.

Someday I truly hope you all get the cocks you drool over and let any woman in your life fly free to find a dude that likes pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDungeonToyMaker@DungeonToyMaker
While I have a strong interest and tons of experience in BDSM, my interests are much broader. Cuckolding, creampie eating, and interracial are other strong interests.