Texas BBC Massacre

Story Info
Fan fiction story of the film Texas Chain 3D.
1.9k words
4.12
9.3k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

A pornographic version of the film Texas Chain 3D. No horror or Leatherface. Just sex.

The scene is Ryan and Nikki in the barn.

*

"What the hell Nikki!!?" Ryan exclaims. "What are you...doing?"

Nikki slides her pants just as Ryan turns to face her. Nikki takes her top off and drops the top to the ground showing off her red bra and black panties.

"I told you it was fucked up," Nikki says.

Nikki's long light brown hair hanging loosely down her shoulders and back. Her left hand on the hips as she struck such an alluring pose that strikes Ryan speechless. Nikki's beautifully tanned frame of 5 feet and 5 inches. Her hardened nipples are poking through her 34B red bra. Before Ryan can protest further, Nikki gets down to her hands and knees. She is crawling her way towards him. Ryan should put a stop to this and find Heather. But Nikki's butt, swaying in the air distracts his train of thought. Crawling on all fours like some sort of barn animal makes Nikki hot as an oven. Her black panties become moist with pussy juices by the second. Nikki is now at Ryan's feet. Smiling widely at seeing Ryan's hard cock tenting within his pants. Nikki brings her hands up from Ryan's knees. Moving slowly upwards to finally reaching Ryan's cock. Nikki becomes impatient now quickly unzipping Ryan's pants. Ryan's huge black cock is free from its confines. Nikki wraps her hands around it, unable to her fingertips to touch each other because of its thickness. She is sliding her hands along the shaft. Sticking her tongue out, Nikki lightly flicks her tongue on the head of Ryan's cock. Ryan unbuttons his shirt. Nikki stops licking to take in the sight of Ryan's muscular upper body. Ryan tosses his shirt to the ground, Nikki resumes licking and coating the head with her saliva.

"Some friend you are" Ryan mutters with a tone of annoyance.

"Some boyfriend you are" Nikki snapped back.

Ryan snarls out in anger. Grabbing a fist full each of Nikki's hair, he pulls her head forward. Pushing hips forward as Ryan's cock enters Nikki's mouth. Nikki merely winks at Ryan as she tries to smile with her mouth full of black cock. Nikki gurgles and spits but Ryan doesn't let go of her hair. Pushing until they reach the halfway point of cock entering Nikki throat now. Ryan doesn't stop until his balls are resting on Nikki's chin. He stands looming above Nikki. Her eye's watering. Spit running down of her chin and dripping on her chest. Nikki's throat is bulging from the invading thick cock in her orifice. Ryan pulls his hips back, the thick cock pulls, leisurely, out of Nikki's throat. When only the head is in Nikki's mouth, Ryan thrusts. He begins to fuck Nikki's throat. Slow at first, but soon Ryan's pace increases. During those first few leisurely thrust, Nikki pulls her panties to one side. Inserting two fingers into her wet pussy. While her thumb rubs her hard clit. Ryan is fucking Nikki's throat at a rapid pace.

"Godamned it! Going to cum down your fucking bitch ass throat" every word punctuated by a thrust from Ryan.

"Mmmmm" Nikki responds, unable to speak from the throat fucking.

Unable to hold back any longer, Ryan groans as he cums. His cock bulging, within Nikki's windpipe, like crazy. The big load is travelling from Ryan's gigantic balls. Ryan's cum firing down Nikki's gullet and splashing directly in her stomach. Nikki lets off a muffled squeal as she too cums hard. Rubbing her clit with two fingers, giving Nikki a squirting orgasm. Ryan shoots off multiple spurts of semen. As he begins to pull his cock out of Nikki's throat when he reaches the end of his orgasm. The final sixth squirt of male seed and Ryan pulls out of Nikki's mouth. She keeps her jaw open to show Ryan his cum bubbling within Nikki's mouth. Nikki inclines her head back and swallows. Reopening her jaw to show Ryan that the cum is now gone.

"Mmm, sooo fucking thick," Nikki says, smacking her lips loudly. She wipes her mouth clean of spit. Nikki rubs her stomach. "You came so much. I feel like I drank a gallon of cum."

Nikki stands up and walks over to a stack of hay. Slowly bending over, Nikki swaying her hips as she takes off her black panties. Nikki glances back at Ryan. Making sure he's watching the strip show. Ryan is staring at Nikki's toned ass. His cock didn't even wilt from the recent orgasm. Dripping from Nikki's saliva and his cum. Ryan's cock still hard and pointing upward from Nikki's sexy dancing. Nikki giggles as she wiggles her butt at Ryan. Like waving a red flag at a bull. That cock is what she wants. No, what Nikki needs. That huge cock inside her again. Ryan, loudly, breathes out through his nose. He Ignores the sweat perspiration on his brow. Ryan takes off his pants and underwear. He walks over to Nikki, who is eagerly waiting for Ryan. She starts to flex and unflex her rump in anticipation.

"Am I going to beg this time?" Nikki asks, her tone full of confidence and bravo.

Ryan presses his body against Nikki's. His cock wedged between Nikki's buttocks. Nikki moans in delight at feeling the hot slab of black cock between her buttcheeks. Ryan roughly grabs Nikki by the hair and pulls her head back. So he can bite Nikki on the neck leaving his mark on her. Nikki gasps in response, her entire body shuddering as she nears towards orgasm. Ryan grasps Nikki by the back of the neck and forces her to bend forward. Nikki holds her breath in anticipation, holding back by a thread from orgasming. Ryan lines his cock up and pushes it in Nikki moist and warm pussy. Just as the thick head enters Nikki's cunt. Ryan gets about a third of his cock inside Nikki when he gets a reaction. Nikki bites her lower lip. She is stopping herself from screaming as she climaxes hard. Ryan holds Nikki up by the hips as her entire body quivers. Nikki's legs are losing strength, forcing her to the ground. Ryan guides Nikki down to doggy style on the barn floor. Able to keep his cock inside her pussy.

"Fuuuccck baby" Nikki groans loudly now unable to hold back from the pleasure.

"Cumming already Nikki?" Ryan taunts.

Raising his right hand high in the air, Ryan brings it back down and spank Nikki in the right buttcheek. Nikki moans in response. Much to Ryan's surprise, Nikki glances back at him with that sexy smile.

"Come on pussy. You call that a spank?" Nikki asks, taunting him back.

Ryan grins back. He raises his left hand and brings it down with more force than the previous one. Ryan spanks Nikki, using both hands on her butt. Losing count after fourteen spanks, Ryan stops. Nikki's backside red cherry colour. Nikki is now resting her upper body on her forearms. Each spank made Nikki's body tremble, but she manages to stay in control and hold herself back from cumming again. Ryan returns to the fucking. Already a third of his cock inside Nikki's pussy. Ryan thrusts his cock further. The spanking made Nikki very wet, which makes Ryan enter inside her pussy much faster and easier. Every inch of Ryan's thick black cock brings a new level of pleasure to Nikki. Her pussy stretching to accommodate Ryan's thick cock. They reach the halfway point Nikki squeals out. Her cum coats the other dry half of cock. Ryan waits till Nikki stops squealing and then rams more of his cock. Ryan reaches the very end, his entire cock gone from view and now inside Nikki's hot cunt. When Ryan hits the hilt, Nikki perks her upper body up.

Nikki's eyes widen, and jaw hangs open. No sound is coming from her open mouth. The head of Ryan's cock pressing against the entrance of Nikki's womb. Neither Ryan nor Nikki move a muscle. No one speaks. Ryan pulls back until two-thirds of his cock is free from Nikki's pussy. Ryan then rams his cock back inside. Nikki's mind overloads from the pleasure of Ryan's thick cock, pounding her cunt over and over. The head of his cock repeatedly striking the mouth of her cervix. Ryan is trying to pierce inside Nikki's womb. Her eyes are becoming cross-eyed, drooling slightly as every nerve in Nikki's body tingles with joy. What Ryan does not know that this is Nikki's first experience taking his entire cock.

When they had their affair, Ryan was drunk and barely remembers what happened. That night Nikki guided Ryan from the bar to his apartment. She was only able to get half carry Ryan to his couch than go to his bedroom. When Nikki laid Ryan on the sofa, she noticed Ryan's cock tenting within his pants. Nikki should have walked away right there. But seeing how huge his erection looked, she was unable to control herself. Pulling his pants down to reveal that massive slab of black cock meat. Nikki gave Ryan a blowjob until he was hard enough. Nikki got on top of him and rode cowgirl style until orgasm. Nikki was careful not to take his full length of cock inside of her. She did not want her pussy changed from Ryan's thick cock. That was before, but now that is no longer a concern for Nikki. Her cunt now being remodelled to fit Ryan's full length. No toy or other dick can make Nikki's pussy juices flow like this. Only his cock can make her mind and body enter an experience of pure pleasure. However, this feeling brings shameful thoughts coursing in her mind. Nikki is supposed to be Heather's best friend. And yet here she is. In a dirty and smelly barn, on her hands and knees like some farm animal. Getting fucked out of her mind by her best friend's boyfriend and loving every second of it, as she moans out loudly for the whole world to hear her.

She is pushing her hips back to every thrust from Ryan. Taking every inch of black cock in her tight cunt. The furious fucking giving Ryan's and Nikki a gleam of sweat dripping off their bodies. Ryan is madly pumping away but sadly unable to continue much longer with Nikki's tight cunt. He wants to end on a high note, a big orgasm for Nikki to lose her mind. Getting his index finger wet from Nikki's pussy juices. Without warning, Ryan shoves the wet finger in her asshole. Nikki's entire body went stiff for a second before she is screaming while climaxing. Her pussy tightens up much more making Ryan cum too. Load after load of creamy sperm is spattering within Nikki's womb, filling it up to the brim. Barely registering the semen building inside her as that orgasm hit Nikki like a knockout blow. It Causes her to pass out. Ryan breathes deeply through his nose as he wiped his brow clean. His cock still spluttering small amounts of cum as Ryan finishes orgasming. He is about to pull his cock out when a voice screams from inside the barn.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" Heather yells out.