Texas BBC Massacre Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan and Nikki get caught. What does Heather do next?
2.2k words
4.53
4.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Texas BBC Massacre

A pornographic version of the film Texas Chainsaw 3D.

Chapter 2

Ryan turns to see Heather in the barn staring at him and Nikki, wearing her black and white striped top and jeans. Heather's facial expression is a mixture of rage, anger and jealousy. With her arms crossed, she waited to hear an answer from the two. Ryan glances down and sees no help from Nikki as she is out cold.

"Hey, baby girl," Ryan said with a smile, his voice a little winded.

"Don't start that pet name bullshit, when your balls deep inside that bitch" Heather snapped back.

"You ain't telling me to pull out." Ryan comments.

Heather walks over to Ryan and Nikki, glaring at him the entire time. She stands beside Ryan on his left. Even though Ryan is more than a few inches taller, Heather is not intimidated as she glares up at him. Heather grabs Ryan by the balls and squeezes hard. He grits his teeth, letting out a snare of pain. With his right hand, Ryan grabs Heather by the throat and chokes her lightly as Ryan's left hand still holding Nikki by the hip. Heather grunts from the choking. Ryan and Heather glare at one another for a minute, neither one of them letting go of the other. Heather gives Ryan a wink, and he smirks back. Pulling her in by the hair, the two share a wet french kiss. Heather lessens her claw-like grip on Ryan's nuts. Now playing and caressing with the testicles, while he holds his grip on Heather's hair. Ryan's cock is stirring back to life. Going from semi-hard to full mast. Nikki begins to stir. Feeling Ryan's shaft flexing and growing in her pussy. She glances back and gasps, seeing Ryan and Heather kiss.

"Wha...what the fucks going on?!" Nikki in a raised voice.

There is a lack of volume and strength behind Nikki's voice, with her being too exhausted to cry out any louder, Ryan and Heather ignore her as they kiss. Ryan begins to grope Heather's breasts with his right hand. Heather starts to run her hands all over Ryan's body. She is feeling his tone butt, chiselled torso and back to the large balls. Heather turns to Nikki like she is finally noticing her.

"Oh hi, Nikki," Heather says with a smug expression. "Still havin fun?"

Ryan kisses Heather's neck, and Heather giggles in response. Her breathing becomes rapid, with Ryan grabbing the underside of one of her tits. Heather takes her top off, exposing her big pale D size tits. But before Ryan can get his hands on them, Heather moves out of arm's reach from Ryan. Ryan growls at her. Heather blows him a kiss in return. Teasing Ryan as Heather hefts up her tits at him, jiggling them up and down. Ryan takes out his frustrations on Nikki. Beginning to thrust his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. Nikki groans tiredly and in agony, unable to move away. Her vagina sore but slowly, every thrust makes the pain go away, replaced with pleasure. Ryan ignores Nikki's groans, his eye's trained on Heather.

Heather smirks, seeing the response she is getting from Ryan. Heather turns her back to him, bending forward a little and begins to take off her jeans. She is swaying her hips, doing a sexy striptease for Ryan. He licked his lips from the site of Heather's jiggling butt. The strip show distracts Ryan from fucking Nikki, stopping in midstroke. Heather kicked off her jeans showing off her white panties. There is a growing wet spot on Heather's panties. About to take off her panties but Heather stops herself. She blows Ryan a kiss which frustrates him. He increases the pace of his thrust inside Nikki. Nikki's groans get louder, and they begin to irritate Heather.

"We need to quieten the cattle Ryan," Heather says with a mischievous smile.

Ryan smiles back. He raises his hand to strike Nikki on the butt. To silence her, but stops his hand in the air, seeing Heather shaking her head.

"I got something better to use."

Heather walks off to one of the stalls, out of Ryan's eyesight. He decides to go slow on Nikki, not wanting to cum too soon. Not before seeing Heather's surprise. Nikki begins to move her hips back. Eager to resume fucking as Nikki is close to orgasm. Ryan sucked in his breath. He grabs Nikki by the hips, with both hands, to hold her still. Nikki moans in frustration, unable to fight out of Ryan's grip. Heather saunders back with her hands behind her back. She comes up to Ryan, and the two share a kiss. Ryan quickly ducks his head and latches his mouth to Heather's closest breast. Heather giggles and that quickly turns into a moan when Ryan rolls his tongue around her erect nipple.

"It's time you learn how to ride," Heather says.

She reveals one of the items hidden behind her back—a white cowboy hat. Heather puts the hat on for Ryan, with his hands busy holding Nikki still. Nikki hears what Heather said and turns to looks over her shoulder at the couple. Seeing the white hat confuses Nikki.

"What's going on?" She asks.

Heather leans over to whisper to Ryan so Nikki cannot hear.

"Give her hell!"

Ryan gives Heather a quick kiss. He slowly gets up from his knees, making Nikki panic which makes Ryan slow down.

"Wait, Ryan, stop!" Nikki cries out.

Heather silences Nikki's cries. Taking out the other item she had hidden, a black leather riding crop. Heather strikes Nikki across the butt, making her cry out. Heather grabs Nikki by the hair and pulls her roughly.

"Quiet bitch and the pain stops" Heather hisses. "Understand?"

Nikki nods her head quickly, agreeing to Heather's terms. Heather let's go of Nikki's hair and nods to Ryan. The show of force made Ryan stop before. Now he stands upright pulling Nikki up in the wheelbarrow position. Nikki's arm shakes little from the strain of supporting her upper body. Nikki is already exhausted from the fucking and soul melting orgasms. Sweat dripping off her face.

"Take her for a lap, big boy," Heather says.

She gives Ryan a light tap with the riding crop. Ryan grimaces at Heather.

"I thought I was the cowboy riding cattle?" Ryan asks.

Heather clicks her tongue at him. "Don't be so pretentious" Heather kisses Ryan on the cheek and whispers to him.

"Get riding."

Ryan does, resuming his thrusts inside Nikki's already leaking pussy. Using his upper body strength to hold Nikki's hips and legs easily. With her feet in the air, Nikki's toes curl in pleasure. She is biting down on her lower lip so as not to make a sound. Nikki's butt is stinging in pain and not wanting more punishment. While fucking Ryan takes a few steps forward. Being careful not to move too fast, so Nikki doesn't fall face-first on the ground. Nikki moves on her hands along with every step Ryan takes. Being careful to keep his cock fully embedded in Nikki's vagina. It got a little awkward at first, but soon the two became in sync. They move half a foot forward when they stop Ryan plunges his cock in a couple of times. Ryan and Nikki are only able to move a few feet in the stable. Heather walks beside the two and uses the riding crop on Nikki's butt. Nikki turns to Heather and speaks while being fucked and whipped.

"You said...Ah...if I'm...Ah...quiet!?"

Heather answers with another swipe on her butt. "Silence! And don't you dare cum!"

Nikki doesn't speak. Her entire body stiffens as she prepares herself to hold back any upcoming orgasms. She is only able to nod in response.

"You're enjoying this too much," Ryan says to Heather.

Heather smiles at him. Nikki's moans are getting louder. Heather sees the condition of Nikki's butt and decides to take pity. Heather bends forward, so she is eye to eye with Nikki.

"Open your mouth," Heather says.

Nikki hesitates, but she does as she's told, opening her jaw. Heather puts the handle of the riding crop inside Nikki's mouth. Nikki bites down on the grip of the riding crop, breathing rapidly through clenched teeth. Heather begins to feel and caress Nikki's sweaty body. Groping Nikki's butt and pinches her erect nipples. Upon seeing the strain of Nikki holding back from cumming, Heather whispers in Nikki's ear.

"You can cum now."

Before Heather even finishes speaking Nikki is already cumming hard. Her entire body shakes in convulsion. Nikki's pussy tightening around Ryan's cock, making him cum too. Ryan struggles to hold Nikki's shaking legs while in unloads load after load of cum. Nikki is losing strength in her arms. Ryan slowly gets down to his knees. Heather helps cradle Nikki as she begins to fall. Ryan and Nikki go back to the doggie position, but Nikki hasn't got the strength to be on her hands and knees. Instead, Nikki lays face down on the barn floor, wiped out from her orgasm. Heather gets down to her knees to hold Nikki head up. The riding crop slips out of her mouth and dropping to the floor. Ryan, slowly, pulls his cock out of Nikki's pussy. A wet squishing noise rings out within the barn—Nikki groans throughout the extraction of Ryan's large. Heather consoles Nikki by brushing her hair from Nikki's sweaty face. Ryan's is finally out of Nikki's vagina, the shaft covered in her pussy juices and his cum. Heather's eyes on the dripping bobbing cock. She gently lays Nikki's head down on the stable floor. Nikki rolls up in a fetal position.

Ryan tries to steady himself, his legs feeling like jelly. Bending over and putting his hands on his knees. Ryan breathes in and out, catching his breath back. Just as he straightens himself, Heather leans forward and kisses the head of Ryan's cock. She begins to lick and suck away all of Nikki's pussy juices and Ryan's cum clean of the large shaft. Ryan grunts from Heather's blowjob is softening cock becoming hard already. He has about one more load left, Heather knows this and wants it dearly. She starts to spit polish Ryan's balls with her tongue while using both hands to give a handjob. Once he is fully hard again, Heather stops her oral work. Ryan sneers at Heather, but before he can say anything, she is on the move. Standing up, Heather walks over to a rectangular stack of hay. She lays on her back, on top of the hay, with her head dangling off the edge. Heather smiles as she looks up at Ryan from her upside view.

"Come on, baby. Fuck my throat. Give me a nice, creamy, delicious load."

Heather opens her mouth wide. Her hands are moving to those big tits, fingers pinching the erect nipples. Ryan walks over to Heather and without saying a word plunges his cock in her mouth. Ryan shows no mercy, this being one of their favourite positions to do. All it takes is thirty seconds for his cock to be gone from view and deep inside Heather's throat. The only sound in the stable is Ryan's groan and Heather's wet gagging from the throat fucking. Heather grips Ryan by his butt to pull him closer. Ryan's balls are slapping against her eye's and forehead. Looking down, Ryan sees her throat inflate by the size of his shaft going in and out of Heather's jaw. Ryan leans forward and plays with Heather's nipples. At first, pinching them lightly but Ryan then delivers a slap across Heather's right breast. She squeals while her mouth is full of black cock. Ryan gives Heather another slap to the other breast, and that makes her cum. But the orgasm doesn't stop there. Like dominos, one after the other as Ryan increases his thrusts. He moves his hand downward and shoves three fingers in Heather saturated cunt. By now Heather is losing count the number of orgasms she's gone through. Watching Ryan fuck Nikki like an animal around the barn made Heather hotter than ever before. Now finally able to get relief.

"I'm cumming!" Ryan tells Heather.

Heather immediately plays with Ryan's balls, to get him to cum quickly. Her jaw is beginning to ache. Just as Ryan is about to orgasm, he pinches Heather's clit. Her legs convulse as Heather squirts, pussy juices spraying out like a hose. Seeing the spray makes Ryan cum too. Not as big as the previous one's. About four loads of sperm shooting directly into Heather's stomach. After cumming Ryan pulls his cock out of her mouth. Exhausted Ryan sits on the stable floor beside Heather's dangling face. Her face is a complete mess of saliva. Spit trailing down from her mouth, into the eyes forcing them closed. Her hair wet and sticky from salvia and sweat. Heather coughs which let out a cum bubble in the air. She slowly sits up, trying, unsuccessfully to clean her face. Ryan gets up and retrieves his shirt, giving that to her. Heather uses the shirt to wipe her face clean. Once seeing Heather's face, clean Ryan leans over and kisses her on the forehead, making Heather smile.

"You good?" Ryan asks.

"Got a load of cum sloshing about in my stomach" Heather replies as she rubs her stomach. "How'd you think?"

Ryan's smile widens as he glances over at Nikki whose still out cold.

"Looks like your plan worked" Ryan comments.

Heather smirks at him. "Oh, honey. This is just the beginning."