All Comments on 'Texas Pt. 01'

by TheGreatLakes

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bigdicktexanbigdicktexanover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. I was hard the entire time. I'm ready to read part 2

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 4 years ago
"I have always loved you"

The most beautiful words a mother can say. More mothers should give in to these feelings and lessen their sons anxieties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My 2 cents

A great start. You did a good job with the build up and finding the love that was between them. I enjoyed the story and I'm sure to enjoy the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A very good start!

I enjoyed your story. It was really really hot!

I’m looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Trish must reappear

Gotta have Trish reappear in this story..somehow...

ud1234ud1234over 4 years ago
You have real talent

Your pace was good, story line believable and the sex side of it was very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent

Well done...Can’t wait for Chapter 2!!!

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Perfect Start

Not too crazy and believable. I was shock you had Trish leave so abruptly without telling him. I can't wait for part two.

Archimedes59Archimedes59over 4 years ago

Good story. Perhaps Trish moved to College Station, and mom will too.

Archimedes59Archimedes59over 4 years ago

Perhaps Trish moved to College Station and mom will too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Loved it! Was hoping for a mom/son/teacher threeway but the mom/son fucking was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I liked the story, but was very good and wasn't as predictable as many stories like this tend to be. The one suggestion I have concerns the point of view. Usually when a writer tries to use 3rd & 1st person POV in the same story it is confusing and doesn't flow well, frequently to the point of distraction. Yours did not, but there was an awkward element to it. When in first person, Jason often referred to her as Nikki, and then would immediately refer to her as mom. Either one would have been fine, but it should have been consistent when used in 1st person. Just a thought. I still gave you 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Yes, a good story and well written too. Would like to see the next chapter and more in particular learn what was behind Trish's sudden disappearance. I just hope you won't fall for the temptation of working in a threesome with Trish.

alo0ozalo0ozabout 4 years ago
i just dont get it

the story was good. i just dont get it why everyone portray teens as sex driven animals. i was a teenager myself, i never wanted sex like that. i wanted love above all else. this boy should have been more careful about love and sex. he grew up seeing his mother's struggle being a single mother. he should have been a more mature teenager.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very yummy story!

Very yummy indeed! Well done! Thank you!

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Beer Beer Beer

Alcoholic head ass dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Enjoyable read, just confusing reading in and out of the Third person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have a very good imagination...but your story lacks the real intensity that would build between mother and son.

For example: A REAL kiss between mother and son would be enough to shame the suns heat. The amazing feeling of love and passion of simply touching your mother's bare flesh would be reflected as the stars of the havens in her eyes.

In real life a relationship between mother and son would change EVERYTHING, but these type stories are purely fiction. So, let go of every taboo desire, taste, feeling, sound, and let forbidden love grow as the scent of a mother's love-lave melts her son's flesh into hers.

I would say that there would be no stronger feeling of fervour than hearing your mother say "I love you son" as you tenderly licked her errect clit. Your mother's once long, gentle fingers now grasping your hand in feral desire as her essence ascends from your tongue, up your spine, and now holds your being inside hers. Eyes meet in fraught passion, your mother's grasp tightens in yours, her river erupts from her spring of life itself. With the flood of your mother's love-lave almost searing your lips, you devour the gushing river from passions abyss. The once unknown flesh of your mother moves the earth beneath you both, she looks into your heavenly eyes and says "I need you, I need you as I've never known to need anyone. You make my life as full as the seas, and I desire my waves of pleasure to consume you!"

I hope this may help you. I didn't have a lot of time to check my writing...etc. So, good luck, and thank you for your time and efforts. Have a great one.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aalmost 3 years ago

Plot and subplot development is excellent. The erotic and sexual character development between son and teacher worked perfectly when played against the romantic, sensual, intimacy between mother and son. Having lived all over the world, I have no problem with incest and find it acceptable as long as it is not a power play by either party. I hoped the remaining chapters are as well developed. This chapter rated 5 stars.

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Second time reading this, and it’s still a very well written storyline with a lot of love and development of the characters, please keep up with the good work and thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As it so often happens, we see again in this story how natural the love is between mother and son. Nikki faced a moral dilemma, and love won, rewarding her family with bliss. So hairy and maternal, I wonder if Oedipal breeding isn't in the stars for this wonderful young mother?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous