Texas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since we're telling secrets, I'll tell you one of mine."

"You have some?"

"Enough to curl your hair."

"Okay, like what?"

"My second year in college before I dropped out, I lived in the dorms," She said, "I spent the whole year being lovers with my roommate Sandra."

Nikki was surprised, "So, what happened?"

"Girl parts are meant to have a nice hard cock inside them," She said, "I guess even though I loved her, I missed getting the bone and just broke it off and left school."

"Wow!" Nikki replied, "You quit school over that? It doesn't seem so bad."

"Not now, but back then, people would have burned me at the stake for being a lesbian."

"Yeah, I guess I can see that now. So, how about your love life now?"

Tammie laughed, "I'm seeing John again right now."

"I thought you hated him?"

"He's not much better than my vibrator but better than nothing."

Nikki laughed, "I'll remember that if he ever asks me out."

Tammie was serious when she looked at me and said, "You better enjoy every day with Jason. One of these days, he'll fall in love with someone his own age and want to get married and have kids."

Nikki frowned, "I've already thought of that, and it scares me to think of losing him."

"You'll never lose him completely, but life happens," Tammie replied with a wink.

"You want to get back in the pool?" Nikki asked.

"Sure, I need to cool off after that story you told me."

They walked over to the pool, and Nikki turned to Tammie, "Thanks, you helped clear up my head about all this."

"That's what friends are for Hon," Tammie said as she came over for a hug.

It happened so fast that Nikki didn't even have time to react. During the hug, Tammie suddenly kissed her on the lips! Not a peck but a full lip lock kiss!

"What was that for?" Nikki asked when it was over.

"Sorry," Tammie replied, "I told you that story got me hot. Have you ever kissed a woman before?"

"No," Nikki said and stepped into the pool.

Tammie followed and stepped into the pool next to Nikki, "So, what did you think?"

Nikki laughed, "I don't know, but you sure caught me by surprise!"

Tammie moved towards Nikki with her arms open, "Let me kiss you again, and this time tell me what you think."

Nikki figured it was the beer that made her do it, but she didn't resist as Tammie wrapped her arms around her and gave her one hell of a kiss on the lips.

"Well?" Tammie asked after they let go of each other.

"It felt strange but good," was all Nikki could think of to say.

"You want to know another secret, hon?" Tammie asked.

"Okay?"

"I've wanted to take you to bed for years."

Before Nikki could think of something to say, they heard Jason's car pulling up.

***

When I got home after working out, I saw Tammie's red truck parked at the curb. It was so hot out that I hadn't worn a shirt home, and started sweating again. The A/C didn't work in my old car. And even with the windows down, it was too hot for June.

As I went up to the front porch carrying my gym bag, the door opened, and Tammie came out in her bikini with mom following.

"Hi Jason," Tammie said.

"Hey Tam, nice suit," I told her.

She smiled at me, "Thanks, Hon, you been working out?"

"Yeah, need to stay in shape."

"Your shape looks just fine to me," She replied, running her eyes over my body.

I was a bit surprised but didn't let it show, "Thanks."

"Well, I better run," Tam told mom, "I'll see you at work in the morning."

"Thanks for the beer," Mom told her, "Drive safe."

"Hell, I can make it a few miles no matter how many beers I've had!"

As Tammie passed by me, she said, "See you next time, stud."

"Bye, Tam."

I looked at mom as we waved goodbye to Tammie.

"What was that all about?" I asked mom.

"What?"

"Calling me stud?"

"I think she had a bit too much to drink," Mom replied, "She gets that way."

I forgot about it by the time I got to the shower.

***

After supper, mom said she needed a nap because of the beer and too much sun. I watched T.V. for a while and then checked on her. She was still asleep, so I went to my room to read a book about Troy Aikman, the famous Dallas Cowboys quarterback.

I think it was about 9 PM when she came into my room wearing one of those big white fluffy robes like they have at the Ramada Inn.

"Hi, what you doing?" She asked.

"Hey mom, just reading about Troy," I told her and showed her the book.

She came over and sat on the edge of my bed, "You should have woke me up. I didn't mean to sleep all night."

"You must have needed it."

"I did get a little sun, I need to be more careful."

"Did you get a burn?" I asked.

"No, just pink but close to it! Do you want to see?"

"I guess so."

Mom stood up and untied the belt of her robe. She opened it, and she was completely naked! I hadn't been expecting that to happen. Nikki was pink all over except for where her suit had been. She had triangles of paler skin over each boob, and one at her crotch.

"That looks like it hurts," I told her.

"Just a little sting, but it's okay."

I'd also noticed that she'd trimmed her pubes into a little triangle that fit in the bottom of her bikini. I was still looking at her pussy, and she wasn't closing her robe.

"See something you like?" She asked.

"Oh yes," I replied and finally looked up into her eyes.

"Since you wouldn't come and find me, I came to find you."

Nikki dropped her robe and crawled up on the bed next to me and kissed me on the lips. It was the first time she ever started the sex between us, but it wasn't going to be the last. I was lying there in just my boxers loving her nice soft boob on my chest as we kissed. Then her hand slid down inside my boxers and grabbed my cock.

We kept kissing as she started to stroke my dick. It wasn't long before I was hard as hell. Nikki smiled at me and pulled my boxers off. Then she turned towards my feet and went down on me. With one hand on my cock and her left hand cupping my balls, she started sucking the hell out of the tip of my cock.

"Oh, Shit!" I groaned out loud.

I could feel her tongue sliding around the head of my penis and the tip of her tongue teasing the opening. The combination of her warm hand gently massaging my balls at the same time was heaven!

I was rubbing her back and tried to reach her twat, but my arm wasn't long enough. I guess she knew what I wanted, and she stopped long enough to carefully straddle my body and move back until her pussy was at my mouth.

"Eat me, Jason," She told me and went back to working on my cock with her mouth.

We did a 69 until she was so turned on that she had to spin around and get on top of me. Guiding my dick to that warm wet spot between her thighs. Once it was started, she pushed back and down, and I slipped inside her.

"Oh my God, you feel so good!" She told me and leaned over, putting her hands on my shoulders as she started to hump me.

When Nikki got tired of doing all the work, I pulled her flat on top of me. I held her head by the hair with my left hand, pulling her head to my chest. I grabbed her butt cheek with the other tightly and started thrusting.

"OH OH UUUunnhhhh, Yes, Oh Yes, oh yes, baby!"

I slapped her ass hard and thrust deeper into her wet snatch. Nikki seemed to like it by the way she moaned, so I kept doing it.

In a little bit, I let go of her head and grabbed both of her ass cheeks hard. Holding them tight as I pumped up and in getting faster as I was about to shoot.

"You're going to make me cum!" Nikki growled in a voice filled with lust, "Don't stop, Don't Stop, Fuck me!, Oh yeah baby FUCK ME!"

I pumped faster and found her little anus with the tip of my middle finger. I rubbed it hard and then shot my load.

'AH AH AH AHHHhhhhhhh!" Nikki howled loudly when she felt me cumming in her.

Nikki didn't have to tell me because I could feel her whole body tense up except her vagina. And It was twitching and pulsing around my cock with each spurt I gave her.

I was enjoying the aftershocks as Nikki held my face with both palms, "God, I love you!" She told me, "I'm going to keep you here forever!"

I knew it was just after sex talk, at least I hoped that was all it was. I loved her, but I wanted to play in the NFL and buy her everything she deserved.

"I love you too, mom!" I told her.

***

I didn't know what had changed Nikki. At first, she seemed reluctant to have sex even though she did it anyway. Whatever had changed was fine with me. For the rest of June, we got into a routine of having sex at least once a day. Sometimes twice, but I wasn't complaining about it. A week before the fourth of July on a Friday, I stopped and picked up something special because I was looking forward to spending the evening with Nikki.

Friday was always payday for me, and even though it wasn't a lot, it was enough to take mom out for dinner and Denny's. Not a fancy place, but this was a small Texas town, and it was the best we had.

Mom looked great in her shorts and top! I noticed lots of guys checking her out at Denny's, but she didn't pay any attention to them. We had a great meal, and on the way home, I stopped, and she bought me a 12-pack of beer.

When we got back home, we watched one of her love story movies. I didn't mind because they always made her horny after she stopped crying. I was looking forward to going to bed because I had a little surprise of my own for her.

Mom wiped her eyes with a tissue, "That was so beautiful!" She told me.

I had my arm around her on the couch, and she snuggled up to me. She had on her favorite robe, and I liked it too. It was always coming open at the top, and I could look down and get a beautiful few of her bare boobs.

We started kissing, and I could tell Nikki was getting in the mood.

"Thanks for taking me to dinner," She told me, "Your such a good son."

"Love you," I told her, and we started kissing again.

I slipped my hand inside her robe and teased her nipple with my thumb. It was already a hard point, and I knew it wouldn't be long before we ended up in bed. The kissing got more intense, and she grabbed the crotch of my shorts and gave my package a little squeeze.

"You better take me to bed," She whispered.

"Let's go to my room," I told her.

Nikki looked at me with a smile, "I'll do it right here on the floor if you want me to!"

"Come on, let's go," I replied, and we headed for my room.

Nikki wanted to use the bathroom when we got to my room, and I used that time to dig the bottle of anal lube out of my sock drawer. I put it in the pocket of my gym shorts and waited for her to come back.

Nikki came back wearing nothing but a smile, and she looked so hot! She and Tammie had been tanning every day. Now they had great tans except for the white triangles on her boobs and crotch. She came up to me, and we started kissing again while I ran my hands all over her smooth body.

"Are you going to make love to me or not?" She asked at last, "I want you so bad right now!"

I pushed her until she was sitting on the edge of the mattress in front of me. Nikki grabbed the sides of my shorts and yanked them down. I got closer, and she grabbed my cock and bent over to kiss it. I wasn't long before she had me nice and hard from sucking on it.

Nikki looked up at me, "I want you, baby, come fuck me!"

I pushed her gently until she was on her back, with her legs still hanging down over the mattress. I stood between her legs and touched her pussy. It felt hot, and she let out a moan as I ran my thumb over her clit.

After 8 beers, I wasn't in a hurry even if she was.

"Put that nice big dick in me," Nikki groaned as I kept thumbing her clit.

"Not until I get done eating your pussy," I told her and got on my knees between her thighs.

I kissed her warm pussy, and she let out a moan, "God, you're killing me!"

I didn't listen to her and got busy licking and sucking her into a frenzy. I loved making her yell and scream. It just made me want her more.

I fished the bottle of anal lube out of my shorts while I ate her out. I squirted lube all over the end of my dick and used my hand to get my whole shaft wet with it.

Mom was getting close to cumming from my tongue when I slid my lubed index finger up her tight little anus. Not just the tip of it but as far as it would go.

"OOOHhhh AHHHHHHH OOOOhhhh, my GOD!" She screamed out as I sucked hard on her clit and finger fucked her little butt hole.

She came loud and hard, but I just kept fingering her butt. Her little anus was tight as hell around my finger as it slid in and out.

I pulled my finger out and grabbed the lube as she lay there, moaning from her orgasm. I lubed my cock even more and got close enough to run the end down between her pussy lips and past her dripping wet vagina to her little anus. I held my shaft with my right hand and started to push.

Nikki suddenly looked up at me, "That's the wrong place!"

"Not tonight," I told her and pushed a little harder, "I'm going to fuck your tight little ass."

Mom always got turned on when I talked dirty to her, and she replied with, "OH MY GOD!"

She didn't tell me to stop, so I pushed harder, and the tip of my cock popped inside all at once.

"OOHHHHHhh JESUS JASON!"

"Just relax," I told her.

"OH MY GOD!" She moaned, "It's too big!"

I kept my cock in her and rubbed her clit with my thumb. To get her mind off of it. In a little while, I felt the ring of her anus relax around my dick a bit as she started to get used to it.

I started slowly at first. Just a little deeper each stroke. The lube helped, and soon I was sliding in and out easily, and Nikki was beginning to enjoy it. I pulled clear out and used more lube, and she didn't scream as I went back inside her tight little butt.

I loved how her tight little ring felt around my shaft as I pumped her. Nikki hadn't stopped moaning, and her pussy was leaking juice down on my dick. I leaned down and grabbed her boobs to suck each of her nipples while I pumped my cock in and out of her tight little ass.

"You got such a nice tight ass," I told her.

"OH MY GOD!, OOOHhhhhh Jesus!

I stood back up and held her hips down to the mattress because she kept squirming around as she moaned. I started pumping her harder and faster, getting ready to cum.

"Fuck, I'm Gonna Cum!" I yelled and kept getting faster.

"OH, GOD! "OH GOD!, Nikki yelled out, "FUCK MY ASS BABY!, OH YEAH, OH OH, AH! AH! AH! OH, GOD!"

I buried my dick to the hilt and shot what felt like a weeks' worth of cum up Nikki's tight ass.

"OOooooooooooooooo MY GOD!" Nikki screamed when she felt my dick throbbing deep in her butt and arched her back as she squeezed both of her boobs hard. I felt hot wet fluid squirting into my pubic hair and running down my balls!

I could feel her anus tight as a rubber band around the base of my cock pulsing quickly with her orgasm. My dick was throbbing hard until I was empty!

I was out of breath when it was over. Nikki was panting hard like she'd just run a marathon. I pulled out and leaned over and gave her a kiss on the lips and told her I loved her before I headed for a badly needed shower.

It wasn't long before Nikki joined me in the shower.

"I won't be able to sit tomorrow," She laughed.

"Well, at least you stand up at work."

" I suppose Trish taught you that?" She asked with a smirk.

"I'll never tell," I replied.

"I hope I get to meet her someday."

"Why?"

"To thank her for my orgasms."

"You already met her."

"I did?"

"You don't remember Ms. Patricia Smith...Trisha?"

Mom's eyes got big around, "The English teacher?"

I laughed, and pulled her under the showerhead with me, "She taught me more than just English!"

Nikki looked up at me, "I never would have guessed her!"

***

Not much new happened until we got to the Fourth of July. Now that was one holiday I'd never forget! It fell on a Friday that year, and Mom asked me if I would mind if Tammie came over and celebrated with us because she was without a boyfriend. I was cool with that, especially when Tam was going to bring the beer. Mom and I did the rest as far as getting burgers, beans, potato salad, and all the good stuff like that for a barb-a-cue.

It turned out to be a hot one! The Texas sun was relentless as it tried to burn up everyone and everything that summer. Tammie showed up around 4 PM with a case of beer and a half-pint of cherry vodka. I was already sweating even though the grill was in the shade under the awning of the back porch.

"Hey stud," Tam said when she came out in her bikini and handed me an ice-cold beer.

"Thanks!" I told her and popped the top and took a big drink.

"You're looking good!" she told me with a smile.

"Thanks, you too!" which was no lie on my part.

Tammie smiled and headed for the pool where mom was already soaking as I grilled the burgers. I watched her go and admired her tight little body with bad intent. Tam was on the skinny side, but I figured I'd do her anyway if I ever had the chance.

It was so fucking hot outside that day! It didn't help that the grill was adding to the heat, but the burgers being grilled over mesquite smelled fantastic! A couple of times, when I looked over at the pool. I noticed that Tam and Nikki were sitting together in the pool, having some kind of conversation that wasn't loud enough for me to hear.

They'd look over at me and then laugh and talk in hushed tones to each other. It looked like they were talking about me, but I couldn't prove it. I planned on asking mom later what they had been talking about.

Supper was great, and I enjoyed sitting across from two beautiful ladies with skimpy bikinis on. They seemed to be getting a little drunk, the food slowed down getting drunk. But it was having a hard time keeping up.

Our house was on high ground for Texas, and we watched the city fireworks light up the sky even though we were several miles away. It wasn't a fantastic show, but for a small town, it was pretty decent. The real fireworks happened after we went inside to enjoy the air conditioning.

***

Since my swimsuit had long since dried, I plopped down on the sofa. I turned on the T.V. There wasn't anything on but a fireworks show in Washington D.C. I turned the sound down and sat there with the only light coming from the T.V. set. I wondered what happened to Nikki and Tam, but they showed up a few minutes later with the bottle of cherry vodka and three shot glasses. Tam poured the shots, and we held them up and made a toast to the fourth of July.

"Happy 4th of July!" Tam proclaimed.

We downed the shots, and it was a bit too sweet for me, but burned nicely going down. It wasn't five minutes later that things got interesting. I was in the middle of the sofa with Tammi on my left and Nikki on my right.

"I think I better not drive home," Tammi told mom.

"You can stay here," Nikki replied, "I'm sure Jason won't mind."

Tammi grinned, "Mmmm, where should I sleep?"

"Where ever you want," Mom told her.

"Hon, do you have room for me in your bed?" Tammi asked me.

I thought mom would be pissed, but she just laughed at the look on my face.

"Uh, sure."

"I'd like to be sleeping with a big strong man tonight," Tam said, and cuddled up to me on my left side and put her hand on my bare chest.

I was pretty shocked at the way things were going, but I went with it. Nikki cuddled up on my right side and put her hand on my tummy. I had my arms around both of their shoulders, and it felt pretty damn good!

"Jason is a good bed warmer," Mom told Tam.

"I bet he is," Tam replied, "How about an 80 proof kiss?" Tam asked me.

I didn't even have time to answer as Tammi got closer and kissed the hell out of my lips! I could tell she was ready to go by the way she kissed me.