Texas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the kiss was over, Nikki turned my head towards her and kissed me just as hard. I'd felt Tami moving while Nikki and I were kissing.

"My turn?" Tami said, and as I turned towards her, and I saw that she'd taken her bikini top off!

Tami pressed her little bare boobs to my chest and really kissed the hell out of me. When we stopped, and I turned back to Nikki, she'd taken her top off as well. I got the same hot treatment form her as Tammi's hand started rubbing my cock through my shorts. It didn't take long for it to respond.

I was kissing mom as Tam pulled my shorts off. Then she was back kissing me as two hands began to play with my hard dick. To say I was in Heaven would not do it justice!

Tami sat more upright next to me, looking at my dick in her hand, "Such a nice big dick," She said, "I can't wait to feel it inside me!"

"It feels great!" Mom told her, and then they leaned together over my lap and started kissing each other.

I loved it and teased a hard nipple on each of them at the same time. Nikki started kissing me again as Tam bent down and took my cock in her warm wet mouth. I was glad that I'd had enough booze to keep from cumming right then! Shit, she was good at sucking a dick.

Then they switched off, and Tam and I kissed while mom went down on me. All of a sudden, she stopped as Tam stood up and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

"Good idea!" Nikki answered and got up.

I followed them to mom's room. My dick was hard as a rock pointing the way. When we got to mom's bed, Nikki and Tam embraced and kissed as I stood there watching. Tam pulled mom's bottoms down around her ankles. After Nikki stepped out of them, she did the same for Tam. I just crawled up in the middle of the mattress and watched from flat on my back.

Soon enough, they crawled up naked to join me. It wasn't long before I was getting head from both of them at the same time! They took turns sucking my cock or licking my balls. It didn't take much of that for me to want to fuck somebody!

Mom straddled my crotch and took my cock first. Sliding down on it, as Tam crawled up to my head and kissed me. Then she didn't say a word and carefully straddled my head, facing mom who was sitting straight up riding my dick.

Tam had a sweet little twat that was almost completely shaved except for a little strip of black pubes. She guided her hot little snatch to my lips. I didn't waste any time eating it. I love to eat pussy, and mom riding my dick was doing wonders for my enthusiasm!

"Kiss me, baby," I heard Tam say, and then felt them leaning towards each other on top of me.

I couldn't see what was going on, but I could feel it.

"OH YEAH, Rub my hot clit!" I heard mom saying as she started bouncing up and down on my cock faster.

"AH AH AHHHHhhhhhhh!" Mom yelled out a bit later, and I felt her pussy tighten up around my cock when she came.

Tammi was soaking wet, just like my face when mom got off me. Tammi rolled off me on the other side on her back as I wiped off my face with my arm and sat up.

Tam had mom lay down where I had been on her back. They kissed, and then Tam started kissing her way down mom's tummy to her crotch.

"OH MY GOD!" Mom groaned as Tam spread her legs wide apart and went down on her.

"Come fuck me, Jason!" Tam said and shook her little ass.

I got behind her and found her little hole nice and wet as I pushed my cock into her. Now, like I said, Tam was a skinny little woman, and I wondered if my dick would even fit in her.

"OOohhhh, AHHhhhhhh shit!" Tammi groaned as I stretched her pussy out and went deeper.

Tam's pussy was so wet that it wasn't long before all three of us were making noise as I held her hips and fucked the hell out of her.

Nikki was moaning just as much as Tam ate her in between her own moans and groans. I was getting close and started driving harder and faster. Tam had stretched out enough that I was going balls deep at the end.

Tam was yelling loudly, and so was my mom when I shot my load deep inside of Tammi's hot cunt.

"AH AH AH AH!" I was grunting with each blast of cum.

"Give it to her, baby!" I heard mom saying.

Tami didn't cum until I was almost done. Then she yelled out, and her little pussy started pulsing around my throbbing dick for the last couple of squirts I had for her. Tami did have a nice little twat, and I really enjoyed filling it with cum! She seemed to enjoy it as much as I did.

When I got back from the bathroom, the ladies were cuddled up under the blankets and sound asleep. I guess the booze had something to do with it. There wasn't room for me, so I just went back to my own bed and crashed out.

***

When I woke up just before dawn, I decided it would be an excellent time to go run the after-effects of the booze out of my system. It was already 75F outside, and the two-mile run left me all sweaty. When I got back, the house was still quiet, and I figured the girls were sleeping it off when I got in the shower.

When I came out of the bathroom in just a towel, I found Tammie sitting on my bed in just a robe.

"Hi stud," She said.

"Hi, where's mom?"

"Oh, she's sleeping like a baby."

"What's your plans?" I asked.

"I need to get home and get some work done around the house. I just wanted to say goodbye and tell you how much fun I had last night."

"You don't have to run off," I replied, "You could stay for breakfast."

"That sounds good hon, but my cat is going to be crying for his food."

"Hate to see you go so soon."

"Come here, I want to tell you something."

I went over to stand in front of her, and she started pulling my towel off. She spread her legs and pulled me closer between them as she sat there on the edge of my mattress. Next thing I knew, she had her hand around my cock and started kissing and sucking on it. It wasn't long before I was hard as steel.

I put my hands in her hair and started humping her mouth, and she seemed to like it as much as Trish had. The woman sure liked to suck dick, that's for sure!

I wanted her bad and pushed her back flat on the mattress and lifted her legs up around me as I guided my cock to her pussy. It was wet and warm as I pushed into her.

"Mmmmmm," Tammi let out and then covered her mouth with her hand as I went all the way up to my balls in her.

We made love quietly, and it didn't even take but a few minutes for me to cum. I held on to both of her boobs and pumped her hard and fast. Tammi put both hands over her mouth, but I could still hear her moaning.

I felt it building up in my balls, and then the explosion happened as I shot at least a half dozen long hard spurts. I don't know exactly why, but I pinched and pulled Tam's hard nipples at the same time I was cumming.

"AHhhhhhhhh OOooohhhhhh!" Tammi moaned loudly as her pussy tightened up around my dick with her orgasm.

Then I leaned all the way down on top of her. And we started kissing until my dick stopped throbbing inside her. It was so nice to just kiss her, and feel the last of my cum leaking into her warm juicy cunt.

When I got back up and pulled out, Tam sat up and grabbed my wet dick. She sucked the end, and it was so sensitive it made me stand up on my tiptoes and try not to yell. When she was done, she got up and told me to stop by her trailer anytime!

"I need to get cleaned up and get home," She told me as she was heading for the door, "Tell Nikki I'll call her later."

***

The rest of the weekend was spent with mom. On Sunday, we drove 30 miles North just to visit the zoo. It was a peaceful day, even though it was hot enough to melt your shoes on the asphalt. We talked about me leaving soon. I had to report on the first of August for a football camp. And I had a room in the athlete's dorms and didn't really need to take much with me but my clothes and alarm clock.

Things were back to normal until Wednesday night when I got home from work.

"I picked up a frozen pizza for you," She told me when I went to the kitchen for a soda.

"Why aren't you going to eat here?"

Mom looked a little nervous but said, "I'm going out for dinner tonight. I hope you don't mind."

"With Tam?"

"No, I have a dinner date with a man I met yesterday at lunch."

I guess I looked shocked. And I was!

"A Date?" I asked, feeling a bit hurt, "What if I don't want you going on a date?"

"Jason, you don't own me. I'll go on a date if I want to."

"But," I started saying, "What about us?"

Mom walked over to me and put her arms around my neck, "You're leaving soon for a year of school. Did you think I'm just going to sit home every night and watch T.V.?"

"No, I guess I haven't thought about it much."

"You're going to be at school with a bunch of pretty girls wanting to date you. It's the way it is supposed to be. I'm not going to complain about it even though I'll miss you."

I hadn't really thought about that, and she was right. I still didn't like it much but softened up a bit.

"I guess I'm feeling a bit jealous," I replied with a sigh, "I want you all to myself."

"You're going to have to get used to it. It's your fault anyway."

"What's my fault?"

"Having sex every day spoiled me. I'm not going to last a year while you're away, even if I tried. Could you?"

I had to laugh, "I might last a day or two."

"Don't worry baby, we can still have our fun times together."

Then she kissed me, and I held her nice butt with both hands and felt my dick starting to get hard. Nikki felt it too.

"Not now, I need to get ready for my date!" And she scurried off to her room.

I sat down and drank my soda. I still didn't like that mom was going out, but there wasn't much I could do about it. She was right about everything, even though I didn't want to believe it much. I knew it was going to take a lot of self-control on my part to deal with it!

***

I hung around, wanting to see this new guy. I'd already decided I didn't like him before he got there. The trouble was when I did meet him, and we shook hands, he wasn't so bad. He sort of looked like a 40-year-old George Straight, hat and all. Mom said he was a big cattle rancher over in the panhandle.

He said his name was Jim Johnson, but to call him "Big Jim." He was at least 6'3" and not an ounce of fat on him. He had lines in his face from being out in the weather all the time. I had no doubt that he was a real Texas cowboy. I followed them out, and he helped mom up into a brand new Ford 4WD truck. Which must have cost a pretty penny!

"Son, I'll treat her right, don't you fret," He told me, and went around to the driver's side.

Mom smiled and waved at me, "You ought to call up Tammie, and see what's she's doing tonight!"

"Have a good time!" I told her but didn't really mean it.

I actually hadn't thought of calling Tammie and decided it wasn't a bad idea. It would get my mind off mom's date for a little while, at least.

***

After checking my wallet, I still had a little money left from pay-day and asked Tam if she wanted to go to the Taco-Bell for dinner. She told me to pick her up around five, so I took a shower and got cleaned up. We sat there at the Taco-Bell getting full of Junk-food, but we both didn't care about all that nonsense.

"You're thinking about Nikki, aren't you?" Tam asked me between crunches of her taco.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"What are you afraid of?" Tammie asked me.

"I'm not sure."

It's a good thing nobody was near our table in the corner when Tammie said, "You afraid she's gonna sleep with him?"

I sort of choked on my coke but got it under control, "I guess so."

"Listen, you and she got something nobody can ever take away from you. So, what if she wants to sleep with him. She was having sex before you came along, and will be after you're gone and married."

"Yeah, so?"

"So, did it change how much she loves you one tiny bit?"

"No, I guess not."

"Damn right, it didn't, so don't deny her the chance to be happy. Lord knows she deserves it as hard as she's worked all these years alone."

That made me feel pretty small, and Tam was right.

"You're right Tam, I guess I was just feeling sorry for myself."

"Well, cut it out right now. You and I are going back to the trailer for some beer and some hot loving if you can handle it?"

I laughed, "I think I can keep up with you."

"We'll see cowboy, I'm feeling pretty frisky."

I had to appreciate Tam, she always told you exactly what she thought! Whether you wanted to hear it or not.

***

4 beers after we got back to her place, Tam had stripped me naked on the sofa. I watched her take off the last thing she had on...her panties. She pulled them down her legs and stepped out of them as she stood there in front of me. I have to admit for 36 she looked damn fine!

I let her do the driving, and she went to town, blowing me for a while before she got up on the sofa over my lap and put my dick in her pussy and sank down on it.

"Ahhh Fuck!" I moaned as my cock slid up inside her warm wet snatch.

"You like my pussy cowboy?' She grinned and wiggled her hips.

"Fuck, yes!"

"I love your nice big cock," She replied, "I haven't had one like this since college."

Then she started to hump me, and I let her. I just held her tits and enjoyed it. Tam was getting off on being on top, and that was fine with me!

Between the kissing and fucking, it wasn't long before I was getting close. I guess Tam could tell.

"Tell me before you cum, baby!"

I didn't ask why as she started to pound up and down on my dick, moaning the whole time. Tam worked my cock hard, and it wasn't long until I felt that release coming soon.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum pretty soon!" I told her.

Tam jumped up off my lap, and my wet cock felt naked to the world! It wasn't, but a second later, she had it in her hand and was sucking the fuck out of it! Jesus, she pumped it up and down fast and sucked the hell out of the end.

"AH AH AH AHHHHhhhh!" I groaned and shot my load down her throat.

Tammie just kept sucking and didn't spill a drop! She milked me dry, and I had to uncurl my toes when it was over.

"How was that cowboy?" She asked as she wiped her chin and lips off with her arm.

"Fantastic!"

"That was a nice big load," She laughed, "I need to wash it down."

Tam grabbed a beer and chugged it down. I just relaxed as her phone started ringing and she went to answer it. When she came back, she was smiling.

"That was Nikki, she said to tell you she was spending the night in Jim's hotel room."

"That's all?" I asked.

"Nope, she said for me to take good care of her baby boy!"

I had to laugh out loud, "I think you're both loco!"

"Maybe so, but we do like to fuck," Tammie replied and came over to kiss the hell out of me with breath that reeked of cherry vodka.

***

I got home just before midnight, and mom wasn't back yet. I was too worn out from fucking Tam to worry about it and went to bed. I don't even know what time she got home, but she was dressed for work and dishing out hash browns, eggs, and bacon when I walked into the kitchen.

"Hi!"

"Hey mom," I said and got a cup of coffee.

"Did you have a nice time with Tam last night?" She asked.

"Yeah, it was great. How about you?"

"Oh, I had a marvelous time with Jim! He took me to Cattleman's Steak House, and I had the best steak I've ever tasted!"

I sipped my coffee and looked at her. She was prancing around and really happy. I sure wasn't going to rain on her parade by asking her if she slept with Jim.

Mom came and sat down across from me, "What do you think of him?"

"Who?"

"Big Jim, who else?"

"He seems to be a standup guy," I told her, "I like him just fine."

"Oh my GOD!" Nikki said, "This is the first time you've ever liked anyone I went out with!"

"I didn't know what I thought mattered that much."

Nikki aimed her fork at me, "What you think means everything to me, Jason. You don't know how happy you just made me!"

"I want you to be happy, mom. If George makes you happy, I'm good with it."

"His name is Jim."

"I think he looks like George Straight."

Mom looked at me for a second and then laughed, "You're right! I wonder if he can sing?"

We both had a good laugh, and I kissed her goodbye. Mom was walking on cloud nine as she went out the door. I'd never seen her so happy, and Tam had been right when she told me that Nikki deserved some happiness. I went out a few minutes later and headed for work, feeling good that I hadn't ruined it for her.

***

The next evening at supper, I could tell mom was antsy about something. I didn't know what it was, but I could tell something was bothering her.

I asked her at last, "Mom, what's eating at you?"

"That obvious, is it?"

"I can tell when somethings bothering you.

She sighed and sat down on the couch next to me, "Jim asked me to come out and spend the weekend with him and see his ranch."

I looked at her and hid my thoughts, "So, what's the problem? You don't want to go or what?"

"I was afraid you wouldn't take it very well," She replied.

"Hey, if he makes you happy, go for it."

I think that surprised her by the look on her face.

"Really, you don't mind?"

"I'll be leaving in a couple of weeks, and you said I don't own you. You don't need my permission do you?"

"No, but I was afraid you'd be mad about it."

I had to lie to her, "Nope, you go on and have a good time."

The big smile on her face made it worthwhile. I hadn't seen her shine like that ever! I went out for a run and then went to bed after a long hot shower.

***

I guess it was around 11 PM when I was half asleep that mom slid under the covers of my bed. I was surprised and thought all of that was over with now that she'd met Jim.

"Jason, are you awake?" She asked, and I felt her warm naked body against my skin.

"I am now. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to tell you how proud of you I am."

"Why, what did I do?" I asked as she got closer and put a bare boob on my chest and looked me in the eyes.

"You're turning out to be the man I always knew you would be."

"I am?"

"Yes, you are. You're kind and will make some lucky woman your wife someday."

"I wish it was you," I told her.

"I know you do, and I wish the same thing, but you have your own life to lead, and so do I."

"You're in love with Jim, aren't you?"

"I suppose so, but I told you that won't ever change how much I love you!"

Then she kissed me on the lips, and I felt her hand slide down and grab my dick. It was already hard, and she started stroking it as we kissed. Then she grinned at me and slid down under the covers and started sucking my dick.

When she came up for air a few minutes later, it was my turn, and I spent the next several minutes teasing and licking every part of her body that I could. When I finally put my head between her legs, she was hot as hell.

"OH GOD YES!" She moaned, "Eat me, lick my hot clit!"

She wasn't lying either, her pussy was hot and wet when I stuck my tongue between her lips.

I made her cum before I crawled up on top of her and sank my dick deep in her wetness. It felt just like going home after a long vacation in the badlands! Nikki wrapped her legs around me and started to moan as I began to pump her.

"Oh yeah, oh God, you feel so good, baby," She moaned in my ear, and her hands clutched at my back, "Fuck me, Jason! Oh Yes, just like that, baby!"

I was getting so turned on by then that she didn't need to tell me. But her dirty words got me to pound her even faster.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," I told her, pissed it would soon be over.

"Don't hold back!" She moaned, "I want it! I want your hot cum in my pussy!"

"Ahhhhh, UUnnhhhhh, Ahhhhhhh!" I groaned out when I started cumming.

I just couldn't hold back from yelling as my dick throbbed and sent long mind-blowing spurts of cum deep inside mom's juicy cunt!