Texas Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom started bucking her hips upwards against my thrust when I started cumming in her. She was mumbling something in my ear, but I kept going until I was spent.

When I was spent, I just laid there on top of her. Enjoying the feeling of my dick surrounded with her hot wet pussy all slippery from my cum. She kept kissing me hotly and telling me how much she loved me. I had no worries anymore about her and Big Jim. I knew she'd still make love with me whenever we had the chance.

***

The weeks went by too quickly, and all of a sudden, I was moving into the dorms. I had fond memories of making love to Tam and my mom the last night I'd been home. They had given me a going-away present I've never forgotten to this day.

August passed just as quickly with nothing but football to keep my mind off home. Then all of a sudden, classes began, and it was even going to be more work! I'd call home once a week and see how things were going for mom. Mom seemed happy even though she said she missed me. It sounded like she and Big Jim were getting along better than anyone else she'd ever dated. I still had a bit of jealousy flare up whenever she talked about him, but I managed to keep it under control.

***

On the first day of classes, I went into the lecture hall to find out what College English was going to be like. I didn't see the old professor at the podium and asked the guy next to me.

"Hey, where's the professor at?"

"They don't teach freshmen. We probably will be stuck with a Grad student."

"Wonderful," I said, "Just what I need."

"Yeah, they suck, but grade easier."

I was not paying attention and looking at the textbook when I heard a voice introducing themselves. I thought I'd heard that voice before and looked up at the podium.

Standing there was Trish!

I couldn't believe what my eyes were telling me! I sat there, stunned, and I lost track of what she was saying.

Half-way through her lecture, as she was making eye contact with the students, she suddenly locked onto my face. She stopped talking and ran her hand over her forehead like she had a headache. Then she looked away and started talking again.

"At least she's good looking!" The guy next to me said.

"Yeah, she is that," I replied, wondering how I was going to get through this class.