Texas Redneck Woman Gang Bang

Story Info
Black Muslim and Latino guys fuck redneck woman.
1.7k words
3.49
14.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

Meet Karen Ambrose, a six-foot-tall, blonde-haired and green-eyed, chubby and plain, fifty-something white woman living in the City of Amarillo, Texas. Karen is like those typical Karen types seen on the news. She is nosy, full of herself, entitled, and obsessed with her neighbors. Karen has recently entered therapy due to her problems, and her doctor has suggested that she immerse herself in a milieu full of minorities, to diffuse her fear of them.

Dr. Minerva Cloutier is a unique therapist, one with a wealth of experience and a firm believer in the Forced Perspective Method. Born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a Haitian father, Eugene Cloutier, and a white mother, Elisabeth Tremblay, Dr. Minerva Cloutier studied psychiatry at McGill University and moved to the City of Amarillo, Texas, a decade ago. The move to America is part of the good doctor's plan to spread her wings and conquer new territory.

Tall and elegant, with medium brown skin and a stylish Afro, Dr. Minerva Cloutier is a biracial beauty with the looks of a supermodel and the cleverness of a psychopath. The Canadian-born mental health professional aims to help as many as she can. As far as Dr. Minerva Cloutier is concerned, Karen Ambrose is just another racist American woman titillated by that which she claims to hate and fear. Psychiatrists the world over see lots of folks like Karen in their practice.

"Karen, the only way to get over your fear of blacks, Latinos and Muslims is to get exposed to them and start seeing them as regular people," said Dr. Minerva Cloutier, with a cunning smile. Karen had been coming to Dr. Cloutier's office for some time, always whining about how the City of Amarillo, and the rest of Texas was being taken over by Blacks, Latinos and Muslims. Whites were still the majority in the Lone Star State, but Karen and her ilk were apparently worried...

"Doc, you don't understand, I fear these people, and sometimes, I think about what all those black men and Latino men and Muslim men will do to white women like me once they take over," Karen said, shaking her head. The tall, chubby blonde began clutching her red hat in her hands as she sat in the doctor's office, and Dr. Cloutier tried not to roll her eyes. This broad was becoming quite problematic, to be sure...

"Karen, it's not unusual for people to have sexual fantasies or sexual fears about the individuals or groups they feel threatened by," Dr. Cloutier said, and Karen shook her head. The doctor was reminded of a lot of bisexual men and heteroflexible men who felt threatened by certain gay men. Oh, and the doctor found it funny how a lot of gay men had sexual fantasies about the macho heterosexual men who sometimes bullied them. One of Dr. Cloutier's clients, a butch lesbian, liked to get flogged and utterly dominated by a very feminine and very heterosexual dominatrix. Everyone fantasizes about the enemy, sexually speaking.

Dr. Cloutier remembered a black female activist who often raged on television and online about the white male patriarchy, only to get willingly gang-banged by rednecks on the weekends. Another of Dr. Cloutier's patients, a black male soldier with a black wife and sons, admitted to paying white female prostitutes to fuck him up the ass with dildos.

"I will not be afraid of my minority neighbors, they are people like me, I will get to know them and make friends and stop being like those Karen types on the news," Karen Ambrose said to herself. Karen Ambrose began volunteering at the Amarillo Urban Renewal Center, where a lot of minorities hang out. Like a lot of redneck women, Karen got nervous around Muslims and Latinos, and of course, Black folks. In order to get rid of her fears, Karen made friends with a few of these people.

"Nice to meet you, Karen, I'm Enrique, and this is my friend Bilal," said the stocky, dark-haired, bronze-skinned little Mexican dude who was the volunteer coordinator. Karen shook hands with Enrique, and then smiled at Bilal, a tall, handsome black Muslim dude who hailed from the nation of Somalia. The two young men found it weird how the older white woman kept staring at them for a long time after shaking their hands but did not mention it out loud.

"Pleasure meeting you ma'am," said Bilal, and Karen smiled at him, in the manner of white women who give fake smiles in socially awkward situations. Karen wished the fellas a good day and walked away. Bilal and Enrique exchanged an awkward smile, watching Karen turn a corner and then disappear. Even by Texas white women standards, Karen was something of a weirdo. Redneck women are a strange bunch, alright. Ignoring the odd broad, Bilal and Enrique resumed working.

What Bilal and Enrique didn't know is that Karen felt uncomfortable in their presence because she kept having sexual fantasies about men who looked just like them. In Karen's most disturbing dreams, dark-skinned men from places like Africa and Mexico stormed her townhouse, threw her on her knees and made her suck their dirty black and brown dicks before fucking her in every hole she's got. The most disturbing thing of all? Karen would awaken from those dreams with her pussy wet. As a redneck woman from Texas, such fantasies are unacceptable!

"I did it again," Karen Ambrose told Dr. Minerva Cloutier, and she told the good doctor all about her fantasies about Bilal and Enrique. Karen had become obsessed with the two young men. For example, Karen had spied on them on social media and knew that they were both students at Amarillo College. Dr. Minerva was disturbed by Karen Ambrose growing obsession, but figured out a way to exploit it and use it to her advantage.

"Karen this is disturbing, and you've crossed a lot of boundaries, I think you want to have sex with these young men, and purge their influence out of your system, and I cannot advise you to do that," Dr. Minerva Cloutier said, trying not to smile. Karen Ambrose was surprised by the doctor's statement. That's when it hit her like a ton of bricks. I want to have sex with men of color, I cannot fight it, Karen Ambrose thought, resigned to her fate.

"Thank you doctor," Karen said, and she rushed out of Dr. Minerva Cloutier's office. The good doctor smiled wickedly as the tall, chubby blonde MILF ran out of the office like a bat out of hell. Hopping in her car, the good doctor discretely followed Karen, who headed home and called Bilal and Enrique, inviting them to her place. From her vantage point in Karen's garden, Dr. Minerva Cloutier saw everything that followed...

"No way," Bilal said, and the tall, dark and handsome young Somali Muslim man looked at his buddy Enrique, unable to believe what Karen had just said. Enrique looked surprised as well. In the Lone Star State, a lot of the times, white women are even more racist than white men. Hearing an older white woman like Karen confess her sexual attraction to men of color was shocking, to say the least...

"Is this to prove to yourself that you're not racist?" Enrique asked shrewdly, and Karen nodded. As the two young men looked on, Karen began undressing, revealing a curvy and somewhat appealing body. Karen got on her knees and unzipped Bilal's pants. Enrique watched as Karen took Bilal's dick out and began sucking on him. The Somali brother smiled as the curvy old white woman began sucking his big dark dick. This shit was unreal, but he did not mind at all.

"I'm not racist, not anymore," Karen paused to say, and she winked at Enrique as she sucked Bilal's dick. Enrique came over and unzipped, freeing his thick, uncircumcised Mexican dick. The redneck mama stroked the Mexican stud's big cock while sucking the Somali stud's big dark dick. Enrique smiled as Karen began sucking his dick in tandem with Bilal's. For a racist old white bitch, Karen was quite good at orally servicing men of color. What a nice surprise.

Dr. Minerva Cloutier watched from the bushes outside Karen's place, titillated by the scene unfolding before her. The biracial therapist grinned as Karen finished sucking Bilal and Enrique, and the two studs took care of business. Karen found herself sandwiched between a manly black guy and a manly Latino guy, a redneck woman's worst fear...or secret fantasy, apparently. Bilal gripped Karen's hips and buried his big dark dick in her asshole while Enrique plowed into her pussy. Let the fun begin.

"Hmm, redneck women have tight assholes," Bilal groaned, playfully smacking Karen's big white ass as he worked his big Somali dick into her asshole. Enrique groaned, bucking his hips as he slammed his big Mexican cock into Karen's pussy. Karen rode Enrique hard, her big floppy tits swaying this way and that as she was impaled on his dick. Working in concert, Bilal and Enrique fucked Karen like there was no tomorrow, cramming their dark dicks into her pale holes, just like she always dreamed of having it done to her.

"Yes, fuck me," Karen squealed as Bilal and Enrique filled her holes. The two young studs fucked the old white bitch like sex was going out of style. Bilal explored the forbidden depths of Karen's assholes, going deep like a miner drilling for gold in the frigging Yukon. Enrique rammed his thick Mexican cock into Karen's pussy, and he went at it until he came, flooding her white pussy with his proud, manly Mexican spunk. The three of them took a break, and caught their breath. After a pause, Bilal and Enrique resumed fucking a still horny Karen, this time banging her until she tapped out.

Dr. Minerva Cloutier was 'surprised' when Karen Ambrose showed up at her office three days later, glowing. The tall, plump redneck woman was all smiles as she told her doctor everything she'd been up to. When the good doctor inquired about her signature red hat, Karen Ambrose stated that she didn't need it anymore. Karen has found a new path, spiritually, sexually and in every other way that matters. Karen Ambrose has sworn allegiance to black men and Latino men, and the amazing dicks that they possess. The redneck broad will continue to support them as long as they continue to dick her down. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers