All Comments on 'Texas Trio Ch. 15b-19'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Loved it!!! Just discovered one of your other stories yesterday and I've already read every chapter of all the series you have posted. You are one of my new favorite authors on the site 😄 Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I followed you through a previous story and found this one, absolutely adore your writing!!! Can't wait to see how it finishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Can't wait...

This is such a great story--I love the characters--love your writing. To quote one of the previous commenters "you are one of my new favorite authors on this site".....

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next installment.

Sweetone66

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

O' qe, yu gib mee die 3-way - very much obliged, oh yes. Die day, it is beautiful now, dere is birds and udder stuff making die noise in die background. I tink I luuuuv yu. No, but honestly, if ever I enjoyed quaint, it would be now. Reverence. And I will of course vehemently deny that I was in the 'romance' section, or where-ever this is, at any time, ever. Ughum. So when's the next chapter?

SteffiOlsenSteffiOlsenover 7 years agoAuthor
Uploaded this morning!!

I submitted 4 chapters this morning, so hopefully the next installment will be up by Friday. Thanks for hanging in there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Prequel

You said, "I've always regretted not putting more of Colt and Jem's history into TT1, especially while writing TT2, but it just won't fit smoothly anywhere in this story."

So do a stand alone prequel. That should solve the problems and dispel your regrets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Love love love this story. The more times I read it, the better it gets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
1046 Followers
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES