All Comments on 'Text Addiction'

by sissycandi

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
I can't seem to find the....

....part that's erotic, in between all the death defying sex and texting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Nice. Very hot story with some originality

She is a bad baby. Oh and to pistolpackinpete all you do is whine and to make cynical smug remarks. You're an asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How is this erotic?

Just another cuck waiting for dessert from his whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

I would love to be in that situation, with my wife texting me her adventure over the course of the evening. Very inventive way to tell the story, too. :)

Mr_BostonMr_Bostonalmost 14 years ago
Super Hot

Great Story...... one time my wife sent a couple cell pics while she was out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very inventive

Great idea for telling the story and better yet, it works and feels real. LW stories focus as much on the husband as the wife. But his experience is fueled by the wife and learning what she is up to. Great method for involving him without him being there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

That was a smoking hot story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Unusual and clever

An interesting twist, and very sexy story. My wife has various lovers, with my blessing, and always tells me what she has been up to, but I will suggest this to her. It would be that much more sexy knowing about it as it was happening, and would really get me off to get a message from the guy what he was doing with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not A Chance

Why didn't you say he was a wimp. I would hae walked over to that womanizing asshole the first time, yelled at him for being a smart ass and picking on other guys wives, goaded him into swinging at me and then kicked his arrogant ass in front of his admirers. 'Leave other guys wives alone!"

FasterFalconFasterFalconover 13 years ago
Great story!!

Loved this story and how you did the text messages especially!! Would love to see another one like this one!

deadonedeadoneabout 12 years ago
Boring

Just another of the million duplicate WACC sorties here,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
HusbandWatches

That's similar to what me and my wife did. She went to the bar with the girls as I texted her about playing with another guy. She texted me at the end of the night saying" found one, should I " I replied" yes"

She texted me and he did as he was fucking my wife bare

It was hot fun when she got home

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Rushing for the door?

I hope he was heading out to meet with the divorce attorney to setup the divorce from his slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
yep

hubby knows of this encounter... but how many of them does he NOT know of??? He has to cut his loss and kick her out and get TESTED ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dear Patty

My lawyer says to thank you for the texts. It makes the divorce so clear cut and easy to have them as evidence of your cheating. Don't let the door hit your cheating ass on the way out! You're toast. By the way? I forwarded your texts to all your family and friends. They didn't seem too happy with your behavior but you can talk to them about it. (If they'll talk to you)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good wife

I like Patty. My kinda slut. No hangups and no remorse.

I had a wife like that for a while but they and the relationship burn out fairly quickly.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
Wasted time on this piece of shit.

My bad. Why don't the little cuckies put a big ole disclaimer on their stories that it's not for normal people to read? This is not a Loving Wives story. It is at best a fetish story but probably a birdcage liner story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I liked it

Very hot. Ignore the haters. If you enjoyed writing it thats all that matters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow...

Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh yeah really hot - I can see it all happening

Love your story - wife and I haven't text each other but she has phoned me so I can hear them in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
no way

that I would not divorce her after beating then both to near death. I read nothing in hear that would leave me to believe that he deserved her cheating. Teach her a huge lesson and leave her near death on the curb.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Some people

Some people are just a bubble off plumb. Willing cucks are much worse. Truly mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I loved the story

well written and hot would love to read more about this hotwife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous