Text in the night

Story Info
Jamie gets an unexpected summons via text.
1.4k words
3.35
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stupid bitch."

It was muttered just barely above a whisper. Sometimes I could take such things as a compliment, other times as insulting, but it mattered little, I had no name, no identity of my own when in his presence. I would answer to anything. "Whore, bitch, slut or cunt" or any of the endless names I could be pinned with would be my "name" at that time until he said different. And the name was fitting, given the situation. The room was quite dark, just enough to see. He was naked from the waist down, leaning back in his easy chair and I was seated on one hip between his legs and affectionately giving him a blowjob, stopping now and then to kiss it and to lick it, and to look at it, admitting how well built his junk was. It was much how I admired them. Thick, long and the skin so smooth. I looked at in with lust in my eyes for a few moments, kissing it softly along the underside before replacing it in y mouth and beginning again, enjoying the feel of his thickness in my mouth and letting out a soft moan as my head rose and fell.

"Stupid bitch." He repeated quietly under his breath.

The night had started normally. I sat out on my porch, having a glass of wine when my phone buzzed. A single word had come through.

"Bitch."

I caught my breath. One word, but it made my blood pressure rise.

"Yes?" I texted back. My inner whore suddenly awake form her slumber.

Nothing for a few minutes, then my phone buzzed again. A picture file, one single picture file. His cock. His large, thick, beautiful cock, lying so casually to the side and resting on his inner thigh. Again, I caught my breath, staring hard at the picture, licking my lips nervously.

"Bitch, you are free yes?"

I swallowed hard and drew a deep breath.

"Yes sir. I am." I would not dare lie.

"Blowjob. Now. Get over here and take care of this!"

My heart was racing. I stared at the thick manhood on my screen again.

"Yes sir. I'll be there in twenty minutes."

"Move it."

I threw some stockings on and headed out, my palms sweating. Anxious, excited. What would he do? Would he be alone? What would I be made to do? These thoughts raced through my mind as I drove, shaking to his place. When I got there, I noticed the lights were out except one small light in the living room. He greeted me at the door. I was pleasant. He was not. He stepped back so I could cross the threshold, then before I knew it, he grabbed me and threw me deeper into the room. Before I had a chance to react, I felt it. the blow. He slapped me across the face, and it was hard! I yelped liked a kicked puppy and before I could recover, I got another one, this one almost knocking me to the floor. I shrieked like a girl, before being snatched up and thrown to the floor roughly.

"Get down there." He snarled.

Blinking, I looked up fearfully at him and that I when I noticed he was naked from the waist down. He glared at me and I uselessly held up my hands, waiting for another blow. It did not come. He moved past me and sat down on his easy chair. Leaning back and spreading his legs, his penis already semi erect in anticipation of what was going to come his way courtesy of me, whether I liked it or not.

"Stupid bitch!" he hissed. "Get over here. Suck my cock."

It wasn't a request. My face still stung from the slaps and I was slightly dizzy from the force of the blows, but I crawled over to him, like a puppy that had been kicked, but still returns to its master. And this master had a "bone." I silently slipped between his legs, trembling. I looked at him. His face was not pleasant. He hit me again, not as hard, but enough to get my attention and draw another girlish yelp from me. "Suck!"

Shaking all over, I moved closer and looked at what lie before me. Despite my pain and my fear, I could not take my eyes off it. Licking my lips to moisten them, I went down and took him gently into my mouth. At once, he sprang to life, growing immediately, his cock growing and stiffening in my mouth. He put back his head and let out a loud sigh. And so, now here we were. Despite getting hit, I loved making love to his tool and I moaned loudly and submissively, my cheek still stinging. And it grew. Oh, did it grow. The feeling of his erection stiffening and thickening in my mouth as my head bobbed was the most amazing feeling in the world. His head went to the back of my head, urging me deeper. I whimpered but did not resist.

"Yes." He hissed quietly. "Do it. Bitch. Mmmm that's good. You are such a sweet little whore."

I sucked. My mouth moving slowly up and down on his cock, savoring the taste of him. He moaned more and his hand pushed down urging me to pick up the pace. I obeyed the silent command. For several long minutes, I was at one with his cock.

"The balls." He ordered.

I got the message. I moved lower, my tongue finding it's way to his heavy sack and I lapped them like a thirsty dog, taking them into my mouth one at a time and sucking them gently as ordered. After a bit, my tongue travelled up the underside of his shaft, wiggling rapidly. I was into it. I loved it. Unexpectedly, he put his hand on my forehead, pushed me back gently and then with the speed of lightning, slapped me again. I let out a shriek as his palm bit into the flesh of my cheek. Another one, this time on the other side of my face. I sobbed pathetically.

"Fucking bitch!" He snarled. He was getting into it now. His hand grabbed onto the back of my head violently and he forced me down onto his shaft again. I moaned again. Despite getting hit, I could not control my inner whore who despite her tears of pain and humiliation, cheered and jumped for joy. She loved it! No matter what, she loved it, only wanting more and more of it. She would never allow me to fight back. Never. ("Take the blows" She would say. "take the blows but leave me the cock!") And so, I took the blows, while my inner whore devoured this cock, this thick, beautiful, delicious cock. He could hit me all day, just let me do this. Please! His hands moved to my head and he began roughly forcing my head down faster and harder, I whimpered in protest, but nothing mattered. He wanted it that way, he was getting in that way, my feelings meant nothing. My mouth was his to use. He stood up suddenly, his hands still firmly on the side of my head. And he moved his hips, thrusting himself in and out of my head..

"Filthy fucking whore!" he snapped. "Fucking bitch! Take it! Don't you dare fight me! Suck! You fucking cunt whore!"

My hands instinctively went to his hips in a useless attempt to keep his thrusts in check. I was trying so hard to breathe. To catch my breath, to swallow some saliva and regroup, but all this did was piss him off.

"Fucking stupid bitch!" he was louder this time.

As I tried turning my head away to get relief, he gave me several hard slaps to get me back on point, each one drawing a stifled scream from me.

"Now do it!" he snapped, resuming his humping of my face, his hands holding me tight.

For several minutes, he humped my face, his hips bucking, his penis banging into my throat, gagging me. At least, he began a long series of snarls and grunts. Loud animal-like grunts, mixed in with a new string of vulgar names before leaning his head back and howling and bellowing in orgasmic triumph as he began to blast off in my mouth. I groaned loudly partly out of pleasure, partly out of desperation as my mouth overflowed almost at once with his thick semen. He grunted again and again, with each grunt came a new thrust of the hips deeper and deeper into my mouth. Finally, it was over. His semen was swallowed. He was satiated. He let go of my head and I melted into the floor. I lay there like a limp rag doll.

"You're finished here." He said. "Get out."