TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Candy and I discussed the implications of this extensively. She was of the opinion that I had indeed been foolish and irresponsible, but she knew me well enough to know that I had probably already punished myself enough over my actions without her needing to add to my shaming. She instead chose to focus on the new information that we now had. And, more pragmatically, she wanted to be a part of helping me figure out what could be done about it (or perhaps, more accurately, with it!).

As we discussed what each of us had experienced during the episode, we began to get something of a grasp on how this ability seemed to work. As best as we could figure it, every time that Candy had orgasmed, other than the 'big one', she had also felt some renewed vigor. It seemed that I had felt the sensation much more intensely than she had, but she also had felt as though she had been slightly rejuvenated each time. However, the last orgasm had been completely different.

She had felt me varying the flow of what she referred to as my 'signal' during the first two orgasms. However, she only really felt the drain on her when she was building up for the big mama orgasm. She had tried to fight it, as much as one could fight something they had no idea could exist. But in the end, she had submitted to the feeling and had felt her climax peak and then she blacked out.

I described to her what I had felt and tried. That got a few laughs out of her as I explained my reasoning behind the pinch... Moving on... We seemed to have hit a dead end on how to explain what exactly had happened to cause the build-up/recycling thing though. That was when I decided to compare it all to the feedback of a microphone and amp. And, lacking any better name for the whole thing, we began referring to my power as 'feedbacking'. It was early days...

Either way, we had pretty much exhausted all of our ideas on how and/or what I was capable of. And that was when Candy decided that we should instead turn our efforts towards new ways to use my powers... Specifically, how we could use those powers to make money. And as a supporting argument, she added that if we were to be building her Master a proper harem, then we needed a steady and permanent source of income.

Naturally, upon hearing this hot naked Latina talking about how I should seduce and control powerful female CEO's and 'pay' them dividends measured in liters of cum, I lost the power of objective argument. It didn't help that she went into deeply lurid levels of lewd detail about the different methods of original ensnarement, whilst also tweaking her nipples and riding my cock. I hadn't even realized that she had mounted me again, so entrancing were the verbal pictures she painted of erotic office couplings.

As she rode me towards my own climax, an idea occurred to me. What would happen if we came together? Would I be able to direct the 'feedbacking' in her favor? I voiced my idea through the grunts she was eliciting from me as she drove her pelvis down like a piston on top of mine. She didn't even hesitate, "Do it Papi. I trust you. You can do anything you want to me Papi."

And so, I concentrated on our sensations and this time I was able to help it along and exert some minor control over the sensations. It helped for me to visualize the 'feedbacking' as a sort of ball of arrows spinning in and around on itself. If I didn't mess with it, the arrows would go every which way and just created a jumbled mess. But if I mentally reached out to it and sort of willed the arrows to align themselves into a circle, they began to shift. It took an enormous amount of concentration to get them to move initially, but slowly they began to align.

The sensations that resulted from this alteration were magnified tenfold from what we had experienced before. As soon as my imagined arrows began to seem more orderly, the intensity of the 'feedback' started to grow in each of us rapidly. I knew that neither of us was going to last much longer. I got ready for the weird time-stop that I had felt before and I knew what I wanted to have happen.

When we came, I seized the moment and 'willed' the exchange to be even between us. I was hoping that by doing that I would sort of force the whole essence stealing thing to be negated. Instead, what actually happened was a sharing of what can only be explained as a surplus of life essence. And of course, this time we both blacked out.

Author's Note: Please feel free to leave any constructive feedback.