TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 03

Story Info
Sometimes demons return to haunt you.
9.2k words
4.75
4.1k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold dark night... Sorry. I have always wanted to say that in a story... Anyways, it was night. And there was a definite chill in the air. But that was mainly due to the fact that I was naked and Candy had apparently formed a cocoon around herself out of all the blankets on the bed after we had passed out. So, given the fact that I had woken up to take a leak, I slowly sat up in the bed and began to make my way over to the en-suite bathroom.

I should point out here that I was absolutely stunned by my luck up to this point. I had successfully seduced and bedded the most amazing and beautiful woman I had met in my professional life. Granted, my powers had helped immensely in that success. And she had also apparently had at least some mutual attraction towards me to start with. But, still. There she was laying unconscious in a post-orgasmic sleep, burrowing like a chinchilla into my bedding. And totally hogging all the blankets...

Maybe not so surreal then... Ah, who am I kidding? I had gotten amazingly lucky in not only being able to utilize my powers intentionally, but also being able to do so in a positive way. I was over the moon about this win!

And, to top everything else, Candy was totally into the idea of joining the existing loving relationship that I shared with my aunt and cousin back home. Back home... That made me think about my cousin and what she would think about the state of disarray my rental house was currently in. Maggie, while a truly brilliant woman, was very much an adherent to the concept of 'Mies en Plas!' or 'Everything in its place!'. So I could only imagine how her eyebrow would arch in disdain over the mess made by the small piles of clothes everywhere.

So, after emptying my bladder, I started to gather up the discarded clothing and made my way to the washing machine downstairs. The town house that I was renting was rather spartan in terms of furniture or decorations. Most of the places that I had stayed at on the few occasions that I had needed to travel for work were about the same in terms of 'luxury'. Maggie had a knack for finding cheap, out of the way, accommodations for me to rent for these jobs. Life as a Union Ironworker could be hard on families. The hall that I worked out of had only a few companies that could sustain year round work. Most of the time, you needed to be working from their offices to be able to stay local full time.

I never liked to travel, and I absolutely hated being away from my family... At the time I didn't really think about how that word "family" had changed meanings for me. Obviously, I had dealt with major changes in the structure of my life, including the people that I now thought of as my family. That one word had become just about all I ever thought about anymore. Especially about how precious each member of my true family (obviously not including those pieces of trash that beat me as a kid) is to me. But I am getting off on a tangent here.

I had just finished separating the loads for washing and was loading the first load into the machine, when I heard the top step to the basement creak. I looked up to see a vision as the light from the kitchen door perfectly silhouetted Candy's nude body. She had paused at the top of the stairs to see what I was doing. And what I was doing was staring at her in wonder. She seemed to sense this and majestically sashayed her way down the stairs.

I finally managed to collect myself enough to greet her and had fully intended to start some small talk, but she had reached the bottom of the stairs at that moment and reached out, putting a finger on my lips to shut me up. I instantly shut up as not only did her finger impede speech, but the sudden 'spark' between us drove me to silence due to the weight of importance she was projecting about what she wanted to tell me.

"Papi, I think that I felt what you were talking about with your 'feedbacking' thing. When I came that last time, I felt like my back didn't hurt anymore. I know that may not sound important, but with tits like mine, my back is always hurting. It was amazing. What did you feel?" She hefted her incredible mammaries as she said this. Naturally, my eyes gravitated to her abundant bosom.

To break my staring contest with her chest, I described the imagery that I had been visualizing when we had both cum together that last time. I could only assume that it had worked because she had obviously felt better afterwards and so did I. But it seemed that it was a small scale thing for both of us. It seemed like her rejuvenation had been on par with my previous levels of rejuvenation during her 'minor' orgasms.

When I had focused on the 'feedbacking' (don't worry, we eventually came up with better names for these events... sort of...), it had accordingly intensified everything for both of us. The first time, I had accidentally stolen some of her 'life essence'. Which had resulted in her new streak of hair color. The second time, we seemed to have shared a mutual rejuvenation.

She seemed to realize something else that I had forgotten about at that point as well, "Papi, did you speak to me in Spanish last night? I thought that you said you didn't know much Spanish?" That was when I remembered hearing her speak in her native tongue and understanding it as though I had been just as fluent as she was. She arched her eyebrow in suspicion, waiting for me to respond.

"I think that it may have been my powers as well. I studied a little Spanish in high school, but I have never been anywhere near fluent. I remember understanding you perfectly last night when you were speaking it. I don't know how I was able to understand it, so maybe I was also speaking it unconsciously?"

"Que tal ahora? Tienes alguna idea de lo que estoy diciendo ahora mismo?" After trying in vain to recreate the feeling of understanding I had had from the 'feedbacking' the previous night, I just stared at her blankly. I tried to use my residual high school Spanish to interpret the two or so words I recognized.

"Something about 'now' and maybe 'wanting' something now? I recognize the word 'ahora' means now. And I think I heard 'tienes' which means 'you want' right?" I was totally lost. How had I understood her last night? I knew that she had been speaking Spanish at the time. And I had known what she was saying. Not just, guessing. I had understood every word! "Maybe it only works when I am connected with you? I don't know why I can't understand it now."

She seemed to accept that for the time being. I resumed working on the laundry but, after a few minutes of watching me silently putting the laundry into the washer, she brought up another issue that seemed to be bugging her. "Ronin, what happened with Bruce? I saw you stop him and I thought it was strange at the time that you could choke out a guy that big with just one hand. But, you used your powers on him didn't you?" She seemed concerned over the subject. It was hard to tell whether or not she was concerned about me having used my powers offensively or if she was concerned about what may have happened to Bruce as a result.

I admitted truthfully, "Yeah, I did use my powers on him. I was so caught up in what I was learning and experiencing from touching your skin during our date that I just kind of reacted on instinct. I pushed my anger at us being interrupted back at him and it kind of heaped on top of his own anger at being told we didn't want him to join us. I think that because he was so drunk, that intense amount of anger compounding in on top of itself just kind of overloaded his mind and he sort of blacked out." She looked at me worriedly.

"I know that he was still breathing when I set him down on the ground to sleep off the effects. I am pretty sure that he had just passed out from the pain of having all of that anger and rage pent up inside of him. The only real 'damage' I might have caused was making him so mad that a blood vessel popped in his eye." I admitted this with some chagrin. I was not overly proud of having used my powers offensively again. True, I had exerted some restraint this time. But it still left a sour taste in my mouth.

Candy looked deep in thought as she considered this. And then, having apparently come to a decision, she hopped her naked butt up onto the washing machine just as I had started it and pulled me in for a smoking hot kiss. The 'spark' was instantly re-established between us. "Papi, seeing you stand up to a man that big really got my juices flowing! And it is not just that you were willing to stand up to a bully. Any man can stand up to a bully that is insulting him. But I noticed that it was only when Bruce began to insult me that you got aggressive."

She purred seductively into my neck as she nuzzled her head into my right shoulder. "I like the idea of my Master being a gentleman that wants to protect me. Not that I am some damsel in distress! But, I can't begin to tell you how many times I have been dating a guy that seemed to be a good guy, only to find out that he was just putting on a show to get into my pants." I could feel her arousal and no small amount of genuine happiness behind her words. "It is nice to finally be with a real man for a change."

I didn't know what to say to that. How does one accept a compliment about something that shouldn't need complimenting? I have always believed that a real man is defined by his conduct. I had had plenty of evidence that my 'father' was definitely not a real man. I had precious few examples of how a real man was supposed to conduct himself. That all changed when, as a kid, I began to stay out late after school, usually to avoid having to go home to the next beating. Often, I would loiter around a local dojo that taught several different disciplines of bushido. They called it a budokhan. And the Sensei was an amiable older gentleman.

He had seen me out there wandering and watching the students practicing. I had been instantly mesmerized by the beauty hidden within the flow of motion the sword forms displayed. It had taken a little while for him to successfully approach me (I kept running away. I thought that he was mad at me and was coming to chase me away.). But, when I finally realized that he wasn't angry, we finally talked. He invited me to study with them. He had seen me trying to imitate some of their katas with a stick across the street. So, he had offered to teach me directly. I didn't have any way to pay for the classes, but he insisted that all I would need to do would be to show up to the classes that I could attend and stay afterwards to clean the practice mats.

So, after a few more days of beatings at home, I decided that I was done with just being a punching bag. I returned to the dojo and formally accepted the old man's offer. I was doing everything for the wrong reasons, but as Sensei later explained, even a bad start is still a start.

I learned quite a lot from the old man. I would not say that we were ever very close or anything, but I admired his life philosophy. Sensei tried to live his life with a warrior mentality combined with a peaceful approach. He was a true embodiment of the difference between a man that is peaceful and a man that is harmless. Peacefulness is a choice. A man which is harmless cannot hurt anyone, and therefore is not truly peaceful. Because he is not capable of great violence, he cannot actually make any choice. In order for a man to be peaceful he must not only be capable of great violence, but must choose not to use it.

A great many people that study martial arts are just going through the motions as though the techniques are just dance moves. And for most people, that is fine. However, Sensei saw deeper meanings within the moves. He clearly saw the potential within the various skills and fully believed that each skill was like the spokes of a wheel. If your wheel didn't have enough spokes, it would be too angular and would produce a rough ride. Likewise, if the spokes were all not equally practiced, the wheel would be lumpy and would also ride rough.

I took a great deal of my own life philosophy from his teachings. Not to mention my own self-defense training! While I had started out with the intention of learning ways to fight back against my parents instead of being beat by them. I eventually learned that I just needed to keep myself and those I cared for safe. When Sensei passed away, I skipped school to attend the funeral.

So, when I say that I didn't know how to accept a compliment that I didn't feel should be necessary, I mean that no woman should ever have to thank a man for being a gentleman. I believe that all men should act as gentlemen regardless of circumstance. Sadly, I knew that most men were nowhere near gentleman territory. But, that didn't mean that I could take any credit for doing what was supposed to be a given.

I just kind of stood there and let her talk about how she had liked and admired my bravado. "That really meant something to me Papi. I knew right then that I wanted to let you be my Master. I couldn't be happier to have such a good and honorable Master, Papi!" As she said this, she began to cover my collar bone in feather-light kisses as she ran her hands down my back to slip under the waistband of my gym shorts and grab my ass. The intensity of her desire was immense, but there was also something else beneath it. Something that she gave voice to next.

I buried my nose in her hair and inhaled deeply. She slid my shorts down around my ankles and began to rub my cock. I was once again rock hard and she started to rub the head of my cock up and down her slit, getting the head nice and wet. "I want you to know that I do not say this lightly Papi, but I love the man you are. I liked you when we just worked together. You were always quiet, but you were always respectful to everyone. And you didn't just talk to my tits like most guys do. You always tried your best to keep your eyes on mine when we talked and I appreciated and respected that."

She began to ease the head of my cock into her soaking wet pussy. I could feel her need, but also her sincerity through the 'spark' between us. It evoked a very unique feeling of protectiveness over her within the core of my being. Something about a woman confessing her love to me whilst also attempting to pull my cock into her now vibrating pussy seemed to... wait... Vibrating pussy?

That was when I realized that her hopping up onto the washing machine had been more than just for the purpose of positioning herself at a good height for fucking. She had been counting on the machine's vibrations to enhance our love-making. The tricky little minx...

I decided to respond to her comment about other guy's behaviors first, "So does that mean that you don't want me to look at your tits then? I think that you are sending some mixed messages by telling me you don't like guys staring at you, all while trying to pull my cock into your pussy like this darling." I said it in a playful tone, but she looked me dead in the eyes as she responded.

"Even now you are looking me in the eyes Papi. You know what I mean you infuriating man! Now fuck your little puta while her pussy is vibrating from this machine or she will have to find a better Master!" I could feel the power behind her excitement and her need. So, I decided to play with her a little and draw those feelings out a bit.

I started to slowly ease my cock in and out of her dripping wet cunt. As I did so, I concentrated on pushing the most intense feelings of need and sexual desire that I could fathom through our connection inside her pussy. The resulting avalanche of reverberating 'feedback' was instantaneous. As her eyes went wide, her pupils dilated all the way open and I could feel the wetness of her steaming pussy begin to flow down the front of my legs.

I relished the feelings radiating off of my lover and so I began to pick up the pace as I really began to fuck her properly. "Not meaning to boast here, but where will you find another Master that can do this to his little cum slave?" Her arousal began to truly ratchet up as I punctuated each word with a thrust that bottomed out inside of her.

It was right about then that I realized that I had much more fine tune control over my abilities than I had previously possessed. I figured that might be because I was trying to exert more control over them or perhaps the 'boost' that I had received the previous night had enhanced my powers. Either way, it was almost as if a barrier had fallen away from between us. It was probably in that moment more than any other that I fully accepted her as 'belonging' to me.

Mind you, it was obvious that there was a job needed doing here. Namely, making a gorgeous woman cum so hard that she became totally spoiled against any other potential contender imaginable. So, I set to the business of sowing my oats within this woman with vigor. This time however, I was able to keep some concentration focused on the internal 'feedback' arrows intermingling between our shared experience.

When she came, I had a momentary thought that intruded into my concentration. That one single stray chain of thought was actually a blessing in disguise, because it altered all of my previous understanding about this power in a rare moment of true pre-nut clarity! What if I was able to affect her actual physical sensations as well as her mind? What if I had been doing this whole thing backwards all along? Would I be able to enhance her orgasm just by willing it to happen?

I didn't even have to think twice about it. I knew what Candy would say in an instant because as soon as I thought of doing it, her mind went ablaze with positive feelings towards the idea. It was as though a doorway had appeared between us, as her mind began to truly commune with mine. Everything was almost on an instinctual level in this, nearly literal, head-space. It was as though I was talking to her subconscious or something. I am still not entirely sure what that mental state actually is even now.

Either way, I discovered, quite by accident, that I could basically sort of interact with her body's sensations by just concentrating on that area. Of course, my mind immediately went to the place where we were currently joined first. And it was as though fireworks went off in her groin! And what was more, I could actually 'see' what was happening. This was the first time that I had really used the manipulation part of my powers and it made Candy cum so hard that she squirted and the top of the washing machine actually had standing fluids on it (it was a front loading washer...).

I realized an immediate problem with this new power though. Her pussy was not dimming back down. Every involuntary shudder she made just set off a new ripple of ecstasy inside her super-sensitive cunt. And every micro-orgasm made her involuntarily shudder again... You can see the dilemma here. If I pulled out, she would probably have a cataclysmic orgasm. And as long as I stayed in, our connection seemed to keep her on a constant state of orgasm...

She later was all bravado about how I ended it too soon, and that she was made of sterner stuff than I gave her credit for. But, after standing there feeling her pussy milking my cock without me having to move and noticing that the washer was about to reach the spin cycle, I was worried that she would actually drive herself into a state of catatonia from being locked in a constant cycle of cumming. So, I did the only thing I could think of to do. I pulled out...

She came... and came... and came... and finally, passed out. This time, I was not so terribly worried about her because I immediately caught her in my arms to stop her from falling off of the washing machine. Doing so, allowed me to get a sense of how her mind was holding up. While I could immediately tell that she was incredibly tired, I could clearly sense that she was not actually hurt in any significant way. I also got a residual rejuvenation from the touch we shared as I caught her. Which further proved my theory of what was actually happening, to be correct.