TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat there in the basement and watched Candy sleep off her amazing chain-orgasms, I pondered the true extent and nature of my powers further. It was during this meditation that I came up with the terminology that I have stuck with ever since. My powers seemed to work very much like the speakers and gear in a sound system. What I mean is that there were clear parallels to the functioning principles of my abilities and the way a sound system's equipment worked. And even some of the technical issues that you might encounter in setting up or using a sound system had direct corollaries to my powers.

To explain, in any given Public Address system you have four main components; the mic to pick up and transmit the signal, the speakers to reproduce the signal, the sound system to control and modulate the signal, and the wires to direct and spread or contain the signal. If I put my own mind in the position of the sound system, then my actual powers were basically represented by the other components.

My skin was the microphone. Any signal that my skin could receive, would get picked up and transmitted to my mind (the sound system). The signal was that 'spark' that I was referring to earlier. Their skin acted as a speaker that produced a sound (signal) that my skin could pick up and transmit. Their transmitted signal was then controlled and/or modulated by how my mind was focused and then returned to them.

But, just like in a sound system, a microphone actually works along the same lines as a speaker does. They are both made of the same components, but are set up differently to allow for a more specialized function. So in reality, everyone's skin (mine included) was both the speaker and the microphone. And, just like when you actually put a live microphone next to the speaker that it is transmitting to, you get... Feedback... Yeah, I couldn't think of a better term either.

But, I did decide to rename the whole thing with a practical name that encompassed everything that I had understood thus far. I knew that I could produce Feedback, so that had to be in the name. I also knew that I could absorb life force/essence. So, Absorption had to be in the name as well. And finally, the last power that I had discovered made sense if I was the sound board of the system. So I debated between Modulation and Manipulation. Well, you know what I eventually went with here.

I picked Manipulation because I have always felt that being honest was the better choice. Modulation didn't really sound all that devious to me. Manipulation seemed to fit better to me because it cautioned against the dangers that this power could cause in myself and especially in others. The Tacto-hypnosis part just seemed to fit as my powers were clearly based on touch, and they affected the mind through a form of tactile 'suggestion'.

And when you put it all together, what do you get? Say it with me now! Tacto-hypnotic Feedback Absorption/Manipulation. Or, TFAM for short. The Feedback part of my powers seemed to be the most interesting part of this whole thing. Using the Feedback, or organizing the arrows (which I began to visualize as wires that only I could perceive) seemed to have no direct effect on Candy by itself. But, when I aligned her arrows into a circle, it had dramatically increased the effects of the Feedback and my subsequent absorption.

Thus, I figured that the Feedback was a sort of catalyst. I didn't actually need to use my ability to organize her 'wiring' to be able to have a dramatic effect. This gave me a few new ideas to try out with other people, specifically with regard to helping my chances of convincing a beautiful female CEO that I was worth putting on the payroll... Sue me, Candy had put the thought in my head with all of her lurid descriptions about her and some hot imaginary CEO taking my 'dick'-tation.

Either way, I felt much better about being able to not only control my powers more efficiently, but also about my chances of making things work out in favor of this growing family that I seemed to be building. Which reminded me of the fact that I really needed to call my aunt and cousin. If I wanted to try to convince them to include Candy into our relationship, I would need them both on board. I also needed to come clean about my new powers. But I had no idea about how I would do that.

Luckily, I needn't have worried. Or perhaps, unluckily. After having finished loading the last of the loads of laundry into the washer, I had picked up Candy in my arms and had carried her back up to the bedroom. She woke up about mid-way up the stairs of the basement and had decided that she liked this kind of treatment and had playfully declared that I was to deposit her in our bed. I had obviously picked up on the 'our bed' part and had smiled warmly at that. Either way, I had just tossed her giggling self back onto the bed intent on tickling my misbehaving lover, when my phone rang.

The ring tone stopped me dead in my tracks. My parents never called me. As far as our 'relationship' was concerned, they considered me to be a failed experiment that they never wanted to be reminded of. That was why they had agreed to let me live with my aunt in the first place. When it was proven that I didn't have the desire or the 'viciousness' necessary to take over my father's business, I was cut loose in favor of my younger sister. I was 'allowed' to go live with my aunt to learn a trade and make my way as a lowly worker for the rest of my life. And that was just fine with me.

I don't really like to talk about my parents and their abusive ways. They had always said that any beating I got was really for my own good. And that they were only trying to toughen me up in preparation for running my father's business one day. I never believed for a second that getting my lip split open from my father's class ring was somehow going to make me a better CEO. But, when my parents finally accepted that I was never going to take over the family business, I was basically dead to them.

So, for my 'mother' to call me out of the blue, there could only be two possible explanations. Either, my sister had died or my father had. I knew which one I was rooting for. Candy immediately picked up on my changed mood and reached out to grab my phone. She looked at the name puzzled for a minute and then handed me the device. "Who is 'Head Bitch' Papi?"

I shook myself out of my shocked reverie, "It's my mother." Then, with deep resignation, I answered the phone, "Yes ma'am?"

"What took you so long to answer Ronin?" everything about her voice just sent shivers of cold rage up my spine.

"I was busy doing laundry ma'am." I could hear her disdain through the line. She would never be caught dead doing something as menial as household chores.

"I am calling to inform you that you are expected to be at the funeral for your father tomorrow morning. And you will be dressed appropriately. You can leave immediately after the reception the following day. We don't want you to be seen at Camille's press conference." She paused here to wait for me to affirm my obedience.

Upon seeing Candy's reaction to the conversation, I had put the phone on speaker, I felt a little bolder. She was obviously just itching to lay into this presumptuous woman. So, I put a calming hand on Candy's naked thigh and sent calming feelings through the bond. "And how exactly am I supposed to get there ma'am? I am currently in Georgia on a job site. What time is the funeral?"

"You are to be here promptly at 9 am. The funeral will start at 10 and you will need to be seen to be present by the company executives and the board. I don't care how you get there. You chose to go off and waste your life, you will figure out your own problems." I could almost hear the snarl that she must have had on her face.

"I am sorry ma'am, but I fail to see how this is my problem. I am being told at," I checked my bedside clock, "10 o'clock on Monday night that I need to be in Colorado by 9 am Tuesday morning. That is at least a 15 hour drive! How am I supposed to make that drive in the roughly 13 hours that I have between now and when you are expecting me to be there? You do realize that I don't really care what happens to your company, right?"

I could swear that I could almost hear the woman's teeth grinding in cold fury, but I didn't care. "You fucking ungrateful moron! Just get on the plane that we are sending to pick up your aunt! You were supposed to be staying with her. We let you go live with my sister. That was where you were supposed to stay. Why aren't you where you are supposed to be, hmm? How is it our fault that you aren't where you are supposed to be, hmm?"

I could feel my own ire rising as I considered my response. Unfortunately, Candy took my pause as hesitation and began to mutter under her breath in Spanish. My 'mother' apparently heard Candy's voice and immediately jumped to a conclusion, "Ah, I see." Her tone was dripping with venomous satisfaction at apparently being proven right in her constantly low opinion of me. "So, you ran off with some Spic whore and my sister threw you out too. Is that it Ronin? Well you can just grow the fu--"

Whatever it was that my 'mother' was about to say was drowned out by the subsequent explosion of expletives, both Spanish and English, that erupted from the beauty beside me. I quickly seized control of the situation and put my finger to my lips as I pushed a powerful wave of calm into Candy. She bristled with indignation but submitted to my request and allowed the calming wave to wash over her.

I didn't see the need to engage with my 'mother' any further than necessary here. So, I just plainly asked, "What time does the plane leave?"

"The plane leaves at 7 am from Tampa. It will be at the company hanger. Be on it. No excuses Ronin." And because that woman couldn't help but be a bitch to the very end and just had to get a last jab in, "And don't bother bringing your whore. You are barely allowed to be there as it is!" And she hung up.

At this point, even though I was still attempting to send calming waves to Candy, she practically exploded up off the bed in an attempt to get at my phone and give that woman a piece of her mind. Luckily, I was able to help her calm herself down and that was when it hit me. Candy had been able to not only resist my influence, but to actively override my calming influence when she was suitably riled. I didn't really know until then whether or not my power could be resisted. But apparently there was a way.

I realized that since I had been trying to impose a feeling contrary to what Candy was already experiencing, there had been something different with regards to how her mind had reacted. I had not been able to really focus on the change at the time as I was basically trying to restrain a very pissed off Hispanic naked woman from breaking my phone. But after she had calmed down on her own, Candy even agreed that my powers didn't work on her when she wanted something different than what I was trying to push.

This was incredibly useful information. But, I had a decision to make at the moment and I was forced to table all thoughts about my powers for the time being. Did I want to go to this funeral or not? I decided to call my aunt and see if she was actually going or not. But before I did, I needed to talk with Candy about how to approach the subject of our new relationship with my other lovers. Candy was all for the up front and honest approach. I admitted to her that my cousin had previously dropped some hints at the possibility of me getting into a relationship with other women. But I had always assumed that she had meant that they would not hold it against me if I wanted to leave them some day, to have a more socially accepted family.

I decided to just come out and ask my aunt and cousin together about their feelings on the subject. But I also needed to pack if I was going to be going to this potential dog and pony show my 'mother' and the 'board' required of me. So, while I began to pack I made the call to my aunt.

She picked up almost immediately, "Hi sweetie! We've been missing you. I presume the 'Head Bitch' just called you about the funeral?" I could tell that Cecilia was trying to give me the option to set the tone for how I wanted to deal with this new situation.

"Yeah, I just got off the phone with her a few minutes ago. But, there are a couple of things that I wanted to talk with both you and Maggie about. Is Mags there with you?" I asked hoping that my cousin was listening in as she usually did whenever I called.

"Yes Daddy. I'm here. I have been waiting for you to call me all weekend. My pussy hasn't been this neglected since you left baby! Why haven't you let me masturbate to your hot manly voice all weekend?!?" She was whining. Truth be told, we usually would have enjoyed some hot and steamy phone sex on Saturday night because we were both usually available and desperately horny.

"Um, lets hold off on that for a moment Mags." I said in a panic. I knew that Candy, who was right next to me looking wide eyed at the phone, would probably be okay with hearing my cousin trying to tempt me into phone sex. After all, she wanted to join what she had affectionately begun to call my little harem. But I knew that Maggie would be absolutely mortified if she realized that our conversation was not private. And even though I didn't have the phone on speaker this time, the volume was loud enough in this quiet room that both sides of the conversation could be heard.

My aunt seemed to sense that I wanted to talk about something serious and shushed my cousin. "Maggie, pipe down. I have been eating your pussy almost non-stop all weekend! I hardly think that that constitutes it being neglected. Anyway, what is it sweetie? Are you ok?" My aunt was clearly concerned. Probably thinking that I was upset about talking with my 'mother'.

"Yes, everything is okay. But I have two things that I want to talk with you both about and they are both sort of time sensitive." I could hear the two of them quiet down to listen to me. "I will start with the most important. I have gotten into a relationship with another woman. She is a wonderful person and I have worked with her on several jobs before. She is an Ironworker out of my hall and she actually lives not too far away from us." I paused here to let that sink in.

"I didn't want to disrespect you two and I want to be clear that I still love you both. But, I also am beginning to love this woman and I want to ask you if you would be willing to meet her and possibly let her also join us." I waited on tenterhooks as a tense silence filled the room.

"Is she hot?" I dropped the phone. My cousin's first question after I had just basically confessed to cheating on them and sort of falling for the woman that I had cheated with, was whether or not Candy was hot? I didn't know how to respond to that, so Candy picked up the phone and put it on speaker so that she could address the girls directly.

"Yes chica! I am fucking hot. And I have seen pictures that Ronin has of you sweet thing and I want to see if you taste as sweet as you look little mama!" She said it with a saucy smile and a playfully seductive tone. I didn't know whether or not to apologize to Cecilia and Maggie or throw Candy down and pound her pussy into next week! I was both mortified and insanely turned on by the imagery.

My aunt was the first to recover from the apparent shocking revelation that our conversation was not private. "Good evening miss. And just who do I have the pleasure of speaking to exactly?" My aunt's tone was neutral and didn't give any hint to how she was taking this news. I immediately started to panic.

"This is Ronin's new cum slave. My name is Candice. But you can call me Candy. And no, that is not a stage name." Candy said by way of introduction. My jaw was hanging open at her boldness. I was more than a little turned on, but I was also somewhat fearful of how my aunt and cousin would react.

"I like her Mama! Can we keep her?" Maggie asked in her best little girl voice. Trust my brilliant cousin to turn something so potentially serious into an opportunity for seduction.

"She is not a pet Maggie." Cecilia was only half scolding her wayward daughter at this point. It was apparent that my cousin was on board, but my aunt was still reserving judgment. "Ronin, I trust your judgment in just about everything sweetheart. But, this is rather sudden. Forgive me for asking, but how did this happen? You are usually very cautious with people and yet you have chosen to not only have sex with this woman, but to also reveal our secret to someone without our permission. Again, forgive me for being concerned here, but why?"

I realized that I needed to explain about my powers at this point. So, I launched into the full explanation about how I had discovered that the incident with Jake was more than just some fluke occurrence. I explained in depth about how I had discovered the abilities within me through my interactions with Candy and Bruce. I left nothing out. It took almost an hour of discussion and the only thing that kept me going was the utter acceptance from the other end of the phone. Candy had gone down to the basement to get the laundry half-way through.

"So, you are telling me that not only were you great at sex before, but now you can basically mind-zap my pussy into overdrive and make me cum so hard I can pass out? And you can do it at will?" Maggie was practically over the moon at the implications of what she could do with a man that had such abilities. I could practically hear her salivating at the thought!

"That is kind of a crude way of putting it Mags, but yes. I can do that now." I changed gears and addressed Cecilia, "I know that this is hard to believe Auntie C, but I am telling the truth."

"I don't doubt you Ronin. I know you baby. You are a very truthful and honest man. I know that you would never lie about something like this. Don't worry. I am not mad. Just confused." I felt a genuine rush of relief and love for my beautiful aunt. I was truly worried that she was thinking that I had lost all sense of reality or something. Not to mention that I was absolutely amazed by such a level of trust. Which, of course made my betrayal of them that much of a deeper violation.

"Nevertheless, we still need to figure out what this means for all of us. If you want to invite Candy into our home and our hearts, then Maggie and I will welcome her. As I said baby, I trust you completely. We told you right from the start that we want to share ourselves with you and you with us. If you have deemed that this woman is worthy of a place in your heart, then she is welcome in ours baby. However, I am worried about this new power of yours sweetie. But sadly, that will have to wait. We are running out of time to decide whether or not to go to your father's funeral."

"I know that you hate them Ronin," My cousin began in a cautious tone. "But your sister will be there. You haven't really seen her since she was shipped off to boarding school and she has probably had nobody but the 'Head Bitch and Bastard' to talk to since she graduated. If nothing else, I can attest that she was not as bad as we expected when I went to that 'family' youth retreat two years ago."

I understood what Maggie was implying. She had made the argument before that my sister was just as trapped as I had been before I had come to live with my aunt and cousin. Camille might have even had it worse since she had basically been forced into the role that I had been originally slotted for. She had basically been press-ganged into the family business as my parents had no other children to take over after they passed. And now that my 'father' had finally died, if there was ever a time to reach out to her, it was probably now.