TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But even despite all of that potential for negative outcomes, Maggie had returned from the youth retreat with the shocking report that Camille was actually a pleasant person to be around the whole time. She didn't seem to be putting on an act or anything either. Maggie had always been a very perceptive woman and it was difficult to slip anything past her. And she had been convinced that my sister might very well be a good person stuck in a bad spot. The only downside to Camille seemed to be that she had nobody but our 'parents' and the household help to look after her after I left.

"I understand what you are saying Mags. And I guess that I owe her a chance. Anybody deserves that much at least. If nothing else, I will be able to finally close the book on that portion of my past." I had finally made my decision. I was going to attend the funeral. Now, I just needed to find out if my aunt and cousin were going. After we discussed the matter some more, they agreed that it would be best if they both went as well. If for no other reason than to be support for me.

I was about to end the call then, but Candy had returned from the basement and declared that SHE was also going to be going. This brought on a whole new set of questions between the girls and myself. But, eventually the girls seemed to unite and agree that Candy was going and I we only had about an hour to pack everything up and leave. As we headed to Candy's hotel, I called the foreman to inform him that I had a family emergency to deal with and that I might have to miss Wednesday's night shift. Hilariously, Candy took the opportunity to tell him that she would also be missing that night because she needed to be with her man in his time of need.

The stunned silence of the foreman was admittedly funny. Once he got his mind around the fact that Candy and I were together and that he was going to be short two workers, he wished us well and gave me his condolences on my father. I accepted his condolences with good grace. There was no way for the foreman to know about the contention within my family. His heart was in the right place.

It didn't take long for us to pack Candy's belongings into my truck. And since she had flown in, she didn't have a car to worry about. She just checked out of the hotel and that was that. When I asked her why she didn't want to keep the room since it was already paid for the next few days anyways, she looked at me like I had lost my mind and said, "Papi, I live with you now." I had no response to the finality with which she had made that declaration.

It was a long drive back home. It took about 6 hours. But, I had the worlds best driving companion along with me. Candy alternated between singing her heart out to her favorite songs on the radio and arguing over the merits of allowing her to give me 'road head'. She was an adamant supporter of the idea that the rejuvenation that we would both receive from me cumming down her throat more than outweighed any remote chance that we could potentially crash due to me being distracted.

We arrived at home right at 6 am. Maggie and Cecilia were outside waiting for us. My aunt had a beautiful home. She and her husband had basically hit the jackpot when they had originally moved here for his work. He had been a Union Carpenter in Florida at the time of a major boom in the theme park industry. They had wanted to find a place that was centrally located for both Tampa and Orlando, but that was still far enough off the beaten path so as to be secluded.

When they had bought the house, it was run down and barely habitable. After renovating the place while living in one room for a year, they had an amazing place that they thought they would raise their family in. Sadly, that was also the year that my aunt had had her first of 3 miscarriages. The last one truly devastated her body and she was left barren. This devastated the young couple, but they soon turned to adoption as a means of both finding what they had lost and healing their own hearts by sharing them with a child in need.

Thus, my cousin came into the picture. Maggie had been a vivacious 4 year old that was so full of life that they simply fell in love with her on sight. She had been living with them for just 7 years before Hank died. He had been working on a high-rise in Tampa and had fallen to his death from a partial collapse of the building. The girls were understandably devastated by the loss. But they clung to each other and they grew stronger and closer as a result. Eventually, Maggie had realized that not only was she attracted to women, but that she was specifically attracted to her own adoptive mother. And the rest as they say is history.

Either way, this whole sad set of circumstances had left my aunt with a beautiful two-story brick colonial house that bordered on mansion proportions. And even with me living with them, there were at least 3 spare bedrooms. Not that it mattered after I turned 18. We all slept together in the master bedroom after that anyways. Thinking about the house got me to ruminating on the looming bills that were threatening my aunt, and why I had agreed to travel for work in the first place. But, I left such dour thoughts for another time.

We had precious little time to greet each other and make introductions. We had to leave immediately if we wanted to make it to the airport in Tuesday morning rush hour traffic. So, I threw my and Candy's bags into my aunt's minivan along side their own suitcases and we left. I was driving since I was still pretty invigorated from the previous night's activities, and the girls all wanted to get to know each other more. Little did I realize that 'get to know each other' meant a make out session between my cousin and my new girlfriend! They sat in the middle bench seat together and had made small talk until we had reached the interstate.

That was when the fondling began and the heated tongue wrestling really got going. And here I was stuck watching their antics from the driver's seat as Cecilia rubbed my inner thigh and finger fucked herself while watching her daughter. Understandably, I was immensely grateful for the deep tinting that happened to be on the van's windows. But I was also getting a severe case of blue balls as my girls all 'got acquainted' with each other.

Maggie seemed to be particularly intrigued with Candy's tits. She couldn't keep her hands off of them. I couldn't blame her because I would have been doing the exact same if I had been in Maggie's seat. But still, just watching was taking its toll. It wasn't until we finally pulled into the Executive Terminals at Tampa International that the girls finally put their goodies away and regained some measure of decorum. We dropped the keys off with the parking valet and rushed into the terminal with only moments to spare.

Embarrassingly, I got singled out by security for additional scanning, and I was pretty sure that the female security guard was able to see my bulging pants. But, we managed to make it to the gate right at 6:58 am. The flight attendant checked our tickets and handed our baggage off to the handlers for direct loading on the plane and we hurried into the plane.

The flight attendant closed the hatch behind us and signaled the pilot that everything was ready for takeoff. My thoughts started to wander as to how my bitch of a mother would react to Candy's presence when we arrived. But, as the flight attendant hadn't made any fuss about us having an extra guest, I figured that the issue would resolve itself one way or another. Either my 'mother' had allowed for an extra guest in the hopes of having easily accessible ammunition against my worthiness, or she had just not cared enough to do the math of how many people to expect. Worst case scenario, we would have to rent a vehicle and drive back.

No, my biggest problem had more to do with the swirling problems that surrounded my abilities and how they tended to manifest when I was angry or confronted with someone else who was. I could just see the headlines now, "Fortune 500 company Owner hospitalized by lunatic son!". At best I would be hard pressed to keep myself in check even if I didn't have any powers! Now that I had these abilities, what would happen? I hadn't even spoken to my 'mother' in 8 years! Now I was on a company jet to see her face to face and pretend that everything was okay.

My mounting dread over the coming confrontation, however, was what began to dominate my thoughts now. I knew that even without the addition of Candy into the mix, my 'mother' and I would probably have words at some point before the funeral. I didn't know how I was going to address that problem. Here was a woman that had routinely used a 2x4 to beat me because she was not physically strong enough to do the damage she wanted to inflict with her own hands. How was I going to remain civil with the acting CEO of my 'family's' company?

It turned out that I was right to be worried about this whole situation. I was about to make one of the worst mistakes of my entire life and it was like I could see it coming, but I couldn't do anything to avoid it.

Author's Note: I am trying to find an editor to help me polish and finese this story. I appreciate any and all constructive feedback. Thank you for reading!