All Comments on 'TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 07'

by KniteRonin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
OgfyOgfy7 months ago

Interested to see where this goes and how some of the storyline will play out with previous chapters that setup some things. Noticed one small detail, that kinda confused things in the story. When they originally left to go to the funeral, Candy checked out of her room cause she was moving in with Ronin. But later when they returned to pick up their tools and stuff, Candy still had her hotel room that she had previously checked out of in a previous chapter. That's the only flaw I've seen so far, minor detail that most would not even pay attention to. But as an avid reader on this site, minor details are everything on a story. But enjoying the story and can't wait to see how the "curse" plays out and a meetup with that hot detective? Maybe a wedding for Ronin and Candy?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Waiting patiently for the next chapter. Hint. Hint. 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKniteRonin@KniteRonin
I have been a reader on Lit for many years now. I am finally trying my hand at contributing instead of just enjoying...(full pun intended there!) Sorry for the delay everyone. I have a couple of NEW announcements. First, I have almost finished Chapter 7! It will be published...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES