TFAM - The Magic Touch Ch. 07

Story Info
There's no place like home.
7.6k words
4.72
3.2k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/30/2023
Created 08/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most people began the lock-down in a panic. I am happy to be able to say that my family was mostly just relieved at the beginning. Mind you, we were worried at what the implications surrounding this new threat might actually be. But, we had all just gone through quite an intense ordeal and we were looking forward to a little downtime. What with the contentious funeral themed dog-and-pony show which subsequently further turned into a bizarre double funeral themed dog-and-pony show... We were just glad to have seemingly come through relatively unscathed.

Given that everything appeared to have gone according to plan, after the 'Head Bitch' was dead that is..., we all felt a general sense of relief. Unsurprisingly, it was extremely stressful to pull off a self-defense killing that just so happened to involve super-powers that can't be explained to the police all while trying to keep things low-key at a high profile funeral. And naturally that is additionally complicated when that killing occurs while you are being mind-controlled to copulate with the widow who is also your mother and becomes the murder victim... Stressful doesn't even come close to describing the feeling.

So, to say that we were glad to be home, was the most profound of understatements. I was definitely looking forward to spending time with all of my girls. I could easily see that we had a lot of adjustments to be made. With the addition of both Camille and Candy, there were all sorts of new problems and interpersonal dynamics to be hammered out. For instance, where were we all going to sleep? Cecilia had a king sized bed, but that can only really comfortably sleep three people.

First though, we had other matters that definitely needed to take precedence. The general level of panic in the people of the community around us was rather unnerving. While this didn't really affect us directly, it impacted several of the girls' friends. The girls were spending a great deal of their time split between getting to know each other better and trying to contact friends and co-workers. There always seemed to be someone or something else that needed to be informed or checked in on.

Mags was constantly trying to find out more information about what the CDC was doing or planning to do. Candy was reassuring her friends and family that she was happy and healthy and regaling them of her newly engaged status. Cecilia was constantly calling one person or another... I am sure that her women's tabletop gaming circle was kept well informed with minute-by-minute reports! Meanwhile, Camille was struggling with the tech support rep of Altaera MetalWorks Inc., trying to establish a working internet office to start her tenure as CEO. Not to mention trying to establish herself among the members of the Board.

The only one that didn't really seem to have anyone to check up on or chat with, was me. Not that the girls ignored me or anything. It was just that so many other things seemed to keep coming up that even when we all tried to meet up at meal-times, there always seemed to be someone calling the house or a new news bulletin coming out that needed attended to. I had called my union hall as soon as Candy and I had arrived home. They informed me that there was currently a stop on all work until more was known about this new ordeal. And with that one call, my social network was pretty much dried up outside of the occupants currently within this house.

Really the most useful thing I probably did, other than call the hall, was to bring up to Auntie C my concerns about the sleeping arrangements. Naturally, Cecilia and Mags had already come up with a simple arrangement to get us by for the time being. As all of the girls clearly wanted to get used to each other and additionally to sharing me, it seemed to be generally accepted that I would sleep in the master bedroom and the girls would then take turns sharing the bed with me and each other. The girls that were not in the master bedroom were free to use the guest rooms or, in the case of Mags and Auntie C, Maggie's room.

All of the girls were definitely glad to be done with all of the weirdness and drama that had surrounded the funeral fiasco. So, the first night we all slept soundly. I was with Mags and Auntie C, but we all just wanted to snuggle in close to one another and feel the comfort of each other's presence. After the exhausting day, we all three just fell into a deep peaceful sleep. Candy and Camille, however, chose to keep each other company in one of the guest rooms.

I say chose, but it was really more like Candy seduced and ensnared a 'helpless' Camille and swept her off her feet just to create an opportunity to have her wicked way with the poor girl. The way Camille told it in the morning, she had been finishing up her first online meeting with the Board and Candy had appeared in her 'office'. Candy seemed to have been waiting for the girl to wrap up with her work in order to pounce. In this case, that pouncing involved sneaking up behind the poor unsuspecting girl and giving her a surprise shoulder rub.

Camille leaned into the relaxing hands of her new housemate, and sighed. It was clear to Camille that she had a lot of adjustment ahead of her with the her stressful new job. True, she had been groomed for this position, but there was no way that anyone could have predicted this wild turn of events with the world basically shutting down. The stress was insane. And she could always use a shoulder rub. She was not a slender girl, more like the soft sexy girl next door type. And even though her tits weren't nearly as generous as Candy's, they were still D-cups. Back and shoulder pains were inevitable.

Candy, meanwhile, was dutifully massaging her 'victim'. Since she was positioned behind Camille, it was not immediately apparent that she was actually doing anything untoward. When Camille had turned at the unexpected touch, Candy had smiled at her and gently directed the girl's head to rest back against the silken fabric of her own dressing gown. Camille closed her eyes and relaxed into the warm soft embrace of Candy's generous bosom.

As Candy worked her poor 'victim' over, Camille focused on trying to connect with the other girl through her own clothes. At the beginning of the 'innocent' massage, Camille had still had her suit jacket on and that thin barrier proved to be too much for her skill level. So, under the guise of getting more comfortable, Camille shrugged the troublesome garment off. Candy probably was smiling to herself at this point. Knowing that devilish woman...

Camille tried once again to reach out with her powers to connect with her 'assailant', and she had some minor success. She couldn't quite 'read' Candy, but she could definitely 'feel' her. The effect was definitely muted heavily, but still there! It seemed that having 'communed' with me had increased or unlocked her powers to a new level. Previously, Cammy had never been able to transmit her powers through any clothing at all. Sheila had often chided her over this perceived failing. So, it was a pleasant surprise to finally be capable of some level of success. That would have shown the 'Head Bitch'!

No doubt, Candy could feel the new sensations created by the tenuous connection that Camille was able to establish. But, she dutifully continued to caress the shoulders of her unsuspecting 'victim'. Camille relaxed into the care of her 'assailant' and stopped focusing on her attempt to use her abilities. There was really no need. She liked Candy. The girl was open and blunt in just about every subject and every way. It was almost impossible not to be infected by the girl's positive attitude. Not to mention that Candy was definitely easy on the eyes!

Camille was really starting to relax into the sensations and began to let her guard down when Candy made the 'innocent' suggestion of using some lotion to help luxuriate the experience. Camille, not thinking anything of such an 'innocent' suggestion, acquiesced. And, naturally, Candy's next suggestion was for Camille to take off her blouse. Candy had already helpfully tied the poor girl's hair up in a bun to give her better access to those delectable shoulders. What harm could there be in giving her a little more access? Plus, who really wants lotion stains on their expensive designer blouse?

So, the 'victim' obediently removed her blouse and lowered the straps of her over-burdened demi-bra. This gave the 'assailant' an opening that she exploited with near maniacal glee. Candy practically attacked the poor girl with a whirlwind of hands and lavender scented lotion that had been brought in anticipation of just such an opening. Camille, overtaken by the sudden onslaught of pleasant sensations and scents soon found herself succumbing to her 'assailant' and the wonderfully soft attentions being administered upon her skin where it was touching both Cammy's shoulders and back...

Wait... How could Candy's hands be on both of her shoulders and be pressing warmly against her back? Cammy could easily see Candy's fingers kneading the soft slopes of her shoulders in her peripheral vision. So what was that soft heavy weight pressed against her back? It was most definitely skin-to-skin contact! Camille was sort of pinned against the desk in front of her as she had been leaning forwards against it while sitting on the old stool she had appropriated as an office 'chair'.

Camille reached out with her powers through that unexpected point of contact and was surprised to feel the overwhelming levels of arousal and barely contained nymphomania that was one of Candy's main erogenous zones. She was currently using her naked tits to 'help' rub the lotion into the skin of her 'victim'. Camille had never actually been with another girl before, excluding the brief and impromptu threesome with me and Auntie C. That had not really involved the two girls interacting, they had more or less just been naked in the same room while Cammy had given me her virginity.

So, this was definitely unknown territory for Camille. Candy, however, had no such reservations. She immediately could tell when Cammy had reached out with her powers as her tits had suddenly started to tingle with amazingly pleasant sensations. Not wanting to lose her advantage, Candy had chosen to not give the poor girl the chance to hesitate.

The way that Camille recounted her first real sapphic experience over our homemade waffles was like listening to the survivor of a natural disaster. Candy had forcefully whirled the chair around and proceeded to try to smother the poor girl in a mountain range of mammaries. The way Candy told it, after nearly choking on her mouthful of waffle in indignation, Camille had clearly given her all the right signals of interest and desire. So, she naturally took matters into her own hands from there. What followed was an in-depth description of Candy's chosen method for 'teaching' her 'victim' on the finer points of how to please another woman.

Copious amounts of scandalous descriptions followed. Telling of such things as smothering Camille's face with Candy's steaming pussy and refusing to let the pupil have access to air until she found just the right spot Candy had demanded she find. Or tweaking the poor girl's nipples savagely until she achieved the correct balance of sucking and nibbling on Candy's own tits. All of these goings on were described in such lurid detail, that Cammy's face went from blushing to stark pale white as Candy kept hinting that Mags really needed to take the next turn with the newly minted carpet muncher in the family.

Candy gleefully told us about how Camille took to clam-diving like a fish to water. It seemed that Candy was certainly eager for more girl-on-girl action to be taking place forthwith. Mags (playfully... I think) started to stalk slowly and menacingly towards Cammy while Candy did the same from the other side of the counter.

Cammy began to back up in uncertainty and no small amount of nervousness. Mags had made it clear to all of the other girls on the plane ride back that she was extremely excited to welcome two additional women to our little family, mainly due to all of the interesting new lesbian experiences and options that became possible with such beautiful additions to the harem!

Our frivolity was short lived unfortunately. It was at that moment that the phone rang and as Cammy managed to make good her escape from the two stalking vixens, Auntie C answered. It was clear from the way that her face fell and the concerned tone of voice that followed that this news was not good. I reached out to hold Cecilia, hoping to offer some form of comfort, but she shook her head and asked for me to give her a few minutes. I could see the love in her expression, betraying her gratitude over the gesture. So, I left the room to give her some privacy and space to talk with her friend.

It was a little while before she re-emerged from the kitchen. During the intervening period, the phone rang a few more times as other friends must have also felt the need to chip in and lend their support concerning the apparent tragedy that had befallen Cecilia's tabletop group of friends. Naturally since all of the women looked up to Auntie C as their de-facto leader, it was agreed that they would all call her when one of them had any kind of disaster.

Normally in times past, these kinds of crisis' ended up being the type of problems that just needed me to be a handyman for one of them. But, it turned out that this was a problem that no handyman could solve. Brenda, Cecilia's best friend, had just rushed her husband to the ER. Her husband fall ill with the virus and he was currently in isolation in the intensive care unit. She had called Cecilia in a fearful panic, and it had taken the support from all of the women's group to help calm the poor woman down.

This new turn of events actually also brought up another subject that the ladies' group had not considered previously. Their little group had been meeting up at Auntie C's house every Saturday evening for years up to this point, with very few exceptions. Now, with one of their number mired in this new emotional roller-coaster of unknown danger, it was now crystal clear to everyone that this new global situation was going to complicate their routine.

Many of the women had just assumed that they would still meet up as normal and they would just have to wear some silly mask or something. Now, however, it was clear that they would have to make much more radical adjustments if their little group was to endure. For many of the women, this was their main social circle. This was their safe place to relax and enjoy time with like-minded friends. Many of them were old enough that transitioning to a virtual format for a game night (i.e., using a face-time streaming service) was going to be next to impossible.

Naturally, Mags (ever the problem solver) came up with a temporary solution that made everyone as happy as could be expected given the circumstances. Since all of the women already clearly knew how to use their phones, she and Cecilia would use a conference call set up to allow all of the women to still play. All they had to do was call Maggie or Cecilia's phones and merge the calls. It took away from the fun of being in the same room and watching each other's reactions and antics, but it at least gave them some kind of stop-gap solution.

Brenda seemed to take some comfort in the thought of having the option to be able to still join her friends for their group game nights. It was inevitable that since her husband was not allowed visitors, she would just be stuck at the hospital for a long time with nothing to do but wait if she went there every day. Until he was deemed stable enough to leave the ICU, there was no hope of seeing him. This gave her something small to help keep her mind occupied. It is sometimes important for a person to have something nice to look forward to. Especially when dealing with something so scary and unprecedented.

As Brenda was the only one of the women in the group to still have a living husband, this crisis really put most of the women in a deep depression. Many of them had lost their husbands in years past and had joked with Brenda that they would someday steal hers. Now, with her husband ill, all of the news broadcasts and the hype surrounding the global crisis seemed to bear down on them all the heavier.

The immediate effect to my little family, however, was to make all of us want to hold Cecilia close and protect her from the cruel realities of an uncaring world. I especially wanted to just pull her close and let her bury her head in my chest to let out all of her tears. It ripped my heart apart to see her vainly attempting to hold back her own hurt just to put on a brave face for the other women that she cared so much for. But, that was one of the best qualities of my beloved Auntie C. She had so much heart that it was just natural for her to love others without reserve and without regard to her own needs. God, I loved that woman.

The sad truth of the matter was that after about two weeks, Brenda called the hospital as she had every day and was informed of Buddy's deteriorating state. He had not been in great health before he got sick, but there had been no real cause for concern (at least in the mind of Brenda). The doctors had explained the details to her about what they thought had actually happened, but it was all lost on her. Just noise that was drowned out by the buzzing in her mind. All she could focus on was the hurt caused by the devastating implications.

Cecilia immediately invited Brenda to stay with us, restrictions be damned! And the poor woman stayed as a guest in our home for a couple of weeks. Naturally this meant that we all had to suspend any and all sexual rendezvous, as with Brenda in the house we had to keep up the ruse of being a normal family. At the beginning it didn't really matter anyways. None of us was really in the mood for anything other than holding one another for comfort and reassurance.

This really made things difficult for me. I knew that Cecilia probably needed the comfort of at least having someone to sleep beside her. Even if it wasn't with the intention of getting intimate, the nearness of a loved one would certainly have been a welcome comfort during the cold nights of concern and dread. Still, the brief stay was soon over. There was only really one instance where we sort of slipped up.

Candy had decided that she was interested in joining us on our game nights. Cecilia had helped her to create a new character and join us in the campaign that was currently running. So, since we were all together and had been doing the game sessions via phone for a couple of weeks by that point, Auntie C would be in one room while Mags, Candy and I would all be together in the living room. Normally, we would behave. But after being pent up for a few weeks the three of us decided to play a quiet game among ourselves during the game session. We would all try to see how far we could go without letting on to the rest of the group or Brenda that we were actually also engaged in superpowered foreplay.

Now with the addition of Brenda, we had to at least outwardly appear to behave ourselves. That didn't mean that we couldn't get up to some interesting hi-jinks. We just had to keep up the illusion that the only people that were actively in a romantic relationship were Candy and myself. We didn't dare to reveal the true nature of our love lives with such an old-fashioned group of women.

Needless to say, it was not easy to find time for any significant amount of intimacy up to this point with our guest present in the house. This had led to the girls and me desperately trying to find any and every opportunity for even just intermittent liaisons. Sadly, these usually amounted to nothing more than hasty foreplay and hiding away in closets to share lingering kisses in secret. And to make matters more complex, the general theme of our current tabletop campaign readily invited sexually charged scenarios that often led to teasing jokes and other such good natured shenanigans.